Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuuuuck. Just one tiny touch, and that was all she needed. Just another inch more... come on... just another inch... A snake-like "SSSSSSS" burned in Haley ears, itching to form that final, decisive word.

And all the while, from a location unknown, there was the distant cry of objection emanating from the pre-Menudian Haley, weak and disarmed, protesting with shame and judgment at the lesbian goings-on, hoping she could somehow bring a halt to the bacchanalian enterprise. It was almost as if Menudia were allowing a fragment of Haley's former personality to peep through, merely so that the sorceress could then crush it again -- a way to remind Haley of how thoroughly she was now under Menudia's thumb.

Angela gave Jen and Emily a knowing nod. As Haley felt Angela's index and middle finger firmly pass over her long-awaiting clitoris, she clutched the side of the massage table with one hand and Angela's skirt with the other, her stomach muscles clenched together, her back curved violently toward the ceiling, her eyes turned a bright yellow, and she finally heard the "SSSSSS" in her head transform into an almost barked "SSSSUCCUMB!"

It was as if Menudia were dangling from the ceiling, pulling Haley's helpless figure toward her like a greedy puppet master.

With Jen and Emily caressing every inch of her feet, and Angela's tender, oily hand finally getting her off nice and good, Haley relished her defeat -- that subsuming of both her mental and physical will to her libido, or to Menudia (or perhaps they were all the same thing)? There was something about her attempt at resistance -- a charmingly doomed resistance -- and its inevitable failure that made each arching of her spine even more delectable.

"SUCCUMB!... SUCCUMB!..."

Haley's breasts rose up along with each whispering of the word, her body being egged on by the spirit that was calling her, overruling her. Angela took the fingers of her hand out of Haley's pussy and brought them to Haley's lips, allowing the redhead to feverishly suck on her own juices as the waves of pleasure continued to eradicate any traces of pre-Menudian hesitancy.

And all the while, almost nonchalantly, Jen and Emily's fingers continually rubbed and stroked her soles and her toes, fully aware of their role in causing their previously closeted, foot fetish-sporting classmate to come like a woman possessed by a venomous, insatiable demon, the glow in her eyes having turned much closer to orange or red than yellow or white.

"Such lovely feet," Jen observed. This comment, along with a couple of nicely-timed clit strokes from Angela, induced another round of belly-clenching and back-arching. As the diminutive brunette played amateur podiatrist, she couldn't resist reciting an enigmatic line from All's Well That Ends Well: "The inaudible and noiseless foot of time..."

When the extent of Haley's lurches toward the rafters of the castle became smaller and smaller, Angela bent down to Haley's mouth and began replacing her fingers with her tongue, perhaps attempting to taste a bit of the juices that Haley had been tasting. Then Angela alternated between French kisses and sucking on the redhead's earlobe and neck for a little while, before bringing both of her hands back onto those quivering tits.

Catching her breath, Haley appeared to be drifting off to sleep again. This was when Angela turned to a cabinet behind her and fiddled with an unseen object.

"Time for a little something extra," she explained.

Haley felt a strange reverberation as her chest began to quiver in a very different way, from a very different source.

Angela was massaging her with a Hitachi Wand vibrator.

So much for naptime.

The blonde rolled it around the edges of Haley's mounds, then up between them, before dragging the device across the nipples.

There was no question about it: if Angela ever got around to placing that Wand right over Haley's sex, it would induce within her a round of spasms and seizures even more brutal than what had just been induced. Part of her hoped Angela would stick to merely pressing the vibrator across her torso, or hell, maybe it would be best if she'd just put that thing away altogether?

Angela turned to her two partners-in-massage with a quick question. "Think we should use the straps?"

Straps?

Jen reached under the table near Haley's right arm, slid a small foam pad outward, and locked it in place, then slid out a second foam pad near Haley's right foot. Emily slid out two similar pads on Haley's left. Firmly, but not roughly, Jen cinched small, well-worn leather straps around Haley's right wrist and right ankle, while Emily did the same with Haley's other limbs.

"That should do it," Emily said as she and Jen resumed their place at Haley's feet.

Meanwhile, Angela let the vibrator slide closer and closer, pulling it back up against Haley's tummy each time, never quite letting it travel all the way down to where Haley was both terrified of it going and itching for it to go. She once again sensed an overwhelming urge to avoid the fate that was almost certainly in store for her, but she was literally locked in place, a ripe little lezzie flower, waiting to be plucked by Menudia and her three game vessels.

Angela gave the other two another look. Jen and Emily smiled in agreement. Only a split second before Haley felt the Wand tiptoe past her bellybutton one last time on its way to her clit, she felt Jen's tongue lick the ball of her right foot, and Emily's mouth wrap itself around her big toe.

Uh-oh.

"MMMNN!"

The redhead's shrieks echoed throughout the halls of the castle, even more prominently than Angela's had a short while earlier.

"UNNNMMM!"

Again, she heard the whisper push aside any remaining thoughts of intransigence. "Succumb!... Succumb!..."

Good thing they'd strapped her in -- otherwise, she would have almost certainly rocked herself right off the table. The girls had seen quite the variety of Menudian climaxes in the time since they'd been taken, but the shade of dark orange now emanating from their companion's eye sockets -- a far cry from the typical yellow -- almost had them concerned.

Almost.

"Succumb!..."

The three sources of stimulation, one relentlessly electrical, the other two soothingly oral -- despite, Haley would soon grow to realize, the whole set-up being fairly tame by Menudian standards -- were, at that stage of her development, simply too much. It was like they'd designed the exact scenario that would have caused Haley to come herself stupid. That jerking, panting collection of molecules, straining madly against those four straps, was no longer Haley, but the Menudian Formerly Known As Haley.

"My turn!"

Impulsively grabbing the Wand, Emily quickly swapped places with Angela. After forming a few playful circles around Haley's nipples with it, Emily soon brought the device right back to where it belonged, delighting in her ability to alternate between soft, light contact and long, hard pressings against the redhead's cunny, admiring the trails of Haley's juice dribbling down the sides of the massage table.

All the while, Angela licked each and every crevice between Haley's left toes, as Jen dragged her tongue along the heel, up the sides, and across the bridge of her right foot.

One particular thrust of the vibrator was apparently one too many. Haley's chest flew as far forward as it could have gone, and, when her spine flattened out onto the table, her eyelids snapped closed and she passed out again.

Sadly, she wasn't conscious enough to feel Emily bend down and suck on her nipples, but perhaps she wouldn't have been able to comprehend the magnitude of that little gesture anyway.

Despite the apparent lifelessness of the main recipient, the inertia of the endeavor was not easy to bring to a halt, as Emily continued to roll the massager up and down her target's snatch, while Angela fixated her tongue on the little tendons just below Haley's toes, and Jen gave her own mouth a rest and went back to stroking Haley's right foot with her hands.

"We should give her a pedicure," the brunette suggested.

"Maybe next time," Angela said between licks.

"I think she's had enough enjoyment for now," Emily concluded, finally putting the Wand back on the shelf from whence Angela had grabbed it. The three girls then stood back and admired their work.

"Sweet dreams," Angela said, kissing Haley on the forehead as she exited.

"Rest up, see you soon," Jen added.

All strapped in, and all worn out, Haley lay comatose on the massage table, her bare skin glistening in the low candlelight.