Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 06

Story Info
Ellis's new orders: roam village, find viable females, mate.
8.6k words
4.82
4.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, oh dear. I've been so preoccupied with these last few acquisitions, I've almost forgotten entirely about our budding little Catholic saint and his budding little reservoir of saintly seed. He's certainly proven himself capable of eating more than the occasional Communion wafer, if you catch my drift. Tsk tsk. Karen really hasn't been the same since.

"The more I think about it, though, the castle wouldn't be the most appropriate location for him. No, let's keep him in the village. He'll serve me best there. And he'll probably enjoy himself best there.

"It's a funny business I run. You'd think that, having seemingly reached the summit of conquest, having brought them all, by various means, to my side, there'd be nowhere else for my spirits to go but down. Ha! Little do they realize, the fun is only just beginning..."

*****

As he felt the cool grass tickle his fingers in the afternoon sun, Ellis sensed a slight change in the air upon opening his eyelids -- but he had trouble articulating what, precisely, the source of that sensation was. The wind? The temperature? No matter. Menudia would make it all clear soon enough.

Anyway, talk about a nap for the ages. He stretched his limbs, noting that his jeans had somehow returned to "zipped" status during his rest. After a quick glance around, he realized that Karen must have headed off toward the castle, or perhaps back into the forest, likely on a special new mission of her own?

Mmmm, Karen. That had been some tasty virgin snatch right there. He wasn't granted much time to speculate before he began to hear that permissive, persuasive voice in his head once again.

"Excellent job, Ellis, bringing Karen over to me -- and how, I might add. Letting her maiden orgasm be an oral one appears to have left a certain mark, but no harm, no foul. I knew you would serve me well after Rachel so expertly succeeded in snagging you, and those who serve me well receive a little treat, of course.

"Virgin's cum, virgin's cunt -- takes a lot out of you, though it's all part of acclimating. You might not have a surprise quite like one that in store for you for some time now, but... I think you'll certainly enjoy the next phase of your Menudian existence."

"Yes, Menudia."

"First of all, I have some good news: the entire village has been taken! Not a single non-Menudian left among us. Which includes all your school companions, of course -- Haley, Danielle... mm hmm, even Mason. Ah, that was a special one. You wouldn't believe what they're all up to back at the castle."

"I am pleased to hear it, Menudia."

"However, I have a different sort of task in mind for you, and I think you'll be just the perfect fit. So! Seeing as there's no one else for us to take at the moment -- although that situation could change as the afternoon stretches on, you understand -- we've entered a new chapter of the revelry, so to speak.

"Here's what I'd like you to do for me: I'd like you to wander about and keep your eye out for the kind of females who strike you as attractive. When you see a female, and you think to yourself, 'I would like to have sex with this female,' then approach her, and let your eyes flash that special glow. If her eyes flash back, then that means she's equally willing to have sex with you, and then you shall proceed, in a manner of your choosing."

Sounded like a pretty enjoyable task to Ellis.

"My women have their own mission, you see, and let's just say that it involves... absorbing male seed, among other things. What they do with that seed... is beyond the realm of your concern. Your only concern is to provide your seed to them.

"All the other complications that those silly non-Menudians often fret about? They won't apply here. I've heard vague mention of this strange rubber contraption that non-Menudians use? No need to bother. The threat of disease? Everyone's clean and healthy and ready to mate once they've found themselves absorbed under my powers. Being a Menudian has its perks, does it not?"

"Yes, Menudia."

"In addition, you'll find your body needing much less time to recharge between releases -- although it's always good to have a little rest, of course. Oh, also, feel free to take a break from intercourse every once in a while, and try out whatever strikes your fancy -- or hers! Variety is the spice of Menudian life, as they say.

"I suppose I should also mention that you might encounter the occasional female whose eyes don't return the request -- missions not aligning, perhaps -- but I suspect those females will be few and far between. I doubt many Menudian females would consider turning you down. Love the tennis jersey, by the way -- it accentuates your six pack quite nicely."

"Thank you, Menudia."

"And obviously, since many of the females you'll come across in the village have so recently been taken, and since my new acquisitions are roaming around outdoors, you'll find that you and your fellow Menudians will generally still be quite dressed, some in the clothes they happened to be wearing when they were taken (as is the case with you), others in new outfits they might have recently discovered among my endless wardrobe reserves back at the castle.

"A bit strange, perhaps, but keep in mind that, in the event of any non-Menudians happening to stumble into the village, we wouldn't want to give ourselves away now, would we? Of course, I know how much you enjoy evaluating female couture in all its many varieties, so I'm sure you won't mind this detail one iota. Simply remove the garments you need to remove, whenever you need to remove them."

"Yes, Menudia."

"Very well then. Please proceed."

Hmmm. Not the sort of commandment he'd grown up expecting to obey, but there it was. Who to pick first?

Ellis brushed the dead blades of grass off his jeans, stood up straight, and proceeded to ramble along the trail, still digesting Menudia's orders. A couple of minutes passed before he saw signs of a potential partner.

Across the meadow, he spotted what appeared to be a fairly older Caucasian woman -- maybe in her late 40s or early 50s? -- wearing a red wool sweater and a pair of black slacks, with some light streaks of grey in her hair. Lord knows how she'd gotten roped into Menudia's expansive clutches. He did go for the occasional older type, but... he wasn't really feeling this one.

He kept walking.

A few minutes later, he noticed another girl, this time much closer in age range to his own, apparently of part-Asian descent (if he had to guess... Vietnamese? Filipino? Indonesian?), leaning against a thin tree, and... well, she was almost as thin as the tree herself. Wearing a skimpy white tank top and cut-off jean shorts, she was certainly in the running but... he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

She was the type who plenty of other guys might have gone for. Not particularly pretty. It just seemed like she was trying too hard. Could've used a little less make-up, to be honest. And were those fake eyelashes? He certainly did go for Asian girls. Eh, maybe if no one else better came along, but... for his inaugural implementation of Menudia's orders?

He decided to pass.

Only a couple of minutes after weighing the pros and cons of Excessive Make-Up Girl, he spotted his third opportunity near the ranger station -- a brunette, maybe only slightly older than he was (late 20s?), a bit on the chubby side, but sometimes he kind of went for that.

She was wearing a thin black long-sleeve button-up sweater over a plain white t-shirt, coupled with a pair of faded straight leg blue jeans, which curved around her slightly plus-sized butt quite nicely, plus black leather ankle boots. Only the middle button of the sweater was buttoned, which inevitably drew his eye to her larger-than-average rack.

The bottom of her t-shirt hung out a bit beneath the sweater and over the waist of her jeans, almost suggesting that she'd been "serving Menudia" moments earlier and hadn't gotten around to tucking her t-shirt back in. Her straight black hair was pinned back behind her head in a sloppy ponytail.

He moved in closer. Kind of a big nose, but still cute, in a mousy sort of way. Hints of some Latin ethnicity, like Vanessa, although it was hard to say for sure.

Was she the hottest girl he'd ever seen in his life? No. But Menudia's command rang in his ears: "When you see a female, and you think to yourself, 'I would like to have sex with this female,' then approach her, and let your eyes flash that special glow."

Did Ellis want to have sex with this woman?

Why yes. Yes he did.

She struck him as cute, healthy, full of energy... she was, as his other male tennis teammates might have put it, "doable." Therefore, Ellis followed his orders.

He quickened his pace as he marched toward her, mindful that another male might select her before he could select her first. Must make eye contact as soon as possible! Presumably hearing his hiking boots crunching against the leaves that were scattered in front of the ranger station, she suddenly looked up. Time to go for it.

Ellis's eyes filled with a bright, alien glare. Only a split second later, the girl's eyes returned his gaze by filling with the same bright, alien glare.

Excellent.

She had her own orders to obey, of course.

"My name is Ellis."

"My name is Liz."

Well hello there, Liz.

He pinned her against the wooden wall of the ranger station and transferred his hello from the verbal to the physical realm, his tongue growing acquainted with hers as his hands found their way over the back pockets of her shapely, denim-covered rear. Her hands likewise made their way between her own chest and his intriguingly textured white tennis jersey.

Oh yeah. Liz was already proving to be a good choice.

She gradually slid her hands along his ribs and the muscles of his back, before resting them on his own firm buttocks.

For a moment, he wondered who this mysterious Liz might have been prior to being taken: where she came from, what she did for a living, how she'd ended up in the same predicament he'd found himself in. Too old to be a fellow student from the college, surely. Worked as a barista at the local Starbucks, perhaps? Day off in the village gone awry? Went on a nice, pleasant hike with her boyfriend, only to discover her relationship status rapidly switching to "open"?

Then he realized that, ultimately, he didn't really give a rat's ass who she'd been, as long as she was currently serving her purpose.

That one solitary button on her sweater was practically begging to be unbuttoned. He reached up, and with one quick flick, the sides of her black garment swiftly parted, as if her breasts had been pressing against it for eons and had been trying, in vain, to make her sweater do precisely that.

The sweater mostly out of the way, he gave her weighty tits a series of inquiring squeezes through the thin cotton of her t-shirt, Liz either having removed her bra at some point during her sojourn as a Menudian, or possibly even having arrived into the village without one on in the first place.

Still sliding her tongue against his, Liz scratched at the front of his jeans, and proceeded to unzip. Likewise, seeing no need to beat around the bush, Ellis abandoned his breast-fondling and brought his hands down toward hers, quickly doing the same with her fly.

She was longing for his seed as if he were the last man on Earth, so... time to follow orders.

They went at it like rabbits, Ellis repeatedly slamming her body against the side of the ranger station. She had a natural ease about her, as if she knew just how to contort and when, the ideal receptacle for his hormonal need, tossing her head back against the wall, guiding him to his pleasure.

Who knew this Liz girl would've turned out to be such a dynamite first pick?

A minute in, they began to float a couple of feet off the ground, their unzipped jeans rustling against each other somewhere around their intertwined knees, Liz sandwiched tightly between the muscular chest of her male partner and the wooden structure of the ranger station.

Not having even known of her existence five minutes prior, the angelic Catholic choirboy quietly gasped as he felt several jets of warm cum exit his body and enter his highly willing mate (the girl oblivious as her lips silently mouthed "Succumb!" through her whiny exhalations), Ellis finally understanding the pleasure of a quick, spontaneous fuck with a complete stranger.

His duty performed, he pulled his jeans back up, waited for the soles of his boots to touch the grass again, and promptly walked back towards the main meadow.

Her sweater and t-shirt in lopsided disarray, Liz trickled down along the rustic wall before coming to rest on the small slab of pavement at the bottom, where she reclined for a few minutes, enjoying her post-coital confusion. Ellis had certainly given her plenty of seed to work with, and she would do her best.

Then, feeling suitably recovered, her orders fulfilled, she yanked her jeans up and over her shapely tush, placed that one solitary button of her sweater back into its prior position, and moved on.

*****

Funny but, walking along the outskirts of the meadow, it wasn't too long before Ellis suddenly felt the unquenchable need to find another cute Menudian girl to bang -- almost as if he and Liz had never screwed each other at all, let alone screwed each other (presumably) minutes earlier. She'd hit the spot all right, but that felt like ages ago. Which hypnotized hottie was ready to be next?

Hearing some audible yelps of pleasure, he glanced off toward a grove of trees to his right and caught a glimpse of Excessive Make-Up Girl, apparently getting pounded in mid-air by a red-headed gent. Hey, good for her.

By this time, he was nearing the exact spot in the meadow where he and his fellow students had originally laid out their picnic blanket. Little had they known. He'd certainly come a long way since... had that been only yesterday? Or had he slept an extra night after taking Karen's virginity? Ultimately, he had no way of knowing -- or caring.

Just then, he spotted a somewhat short girl, about Emily's height, entering the meadow from a trail on the western edge, wearing a cozily-fitting black t-shirt with a white Adidas logo on it, a light blue denim mini skirt, and white sneakers. Her black hair was about shoulder-length, kind of like Vanessa's, but a bit thicker and puffier.

He felt like he'd seen her around before. Come to think of it, she must have been one of his fellow students at Sacred Saints, but they'd never actually met. Name was like... Joan, or Joyce, or something?

He started to surmise that the school might have sent up another group of students to the village as some sort of "rescue party," only for Menudia to have sucked all those unsuspecting students into her irresistible web. Well, the more the merrier, as they say.

She began walking closer. He could see she had some meat on her bones, but was still thinner than Liz -- not like Liz hadn't known how to utilize every curve, exactly. Her features sported a bit of a Jewish flavor like Rachel's, but she was more of a "Julia Louis-Dreyfus" type than Rachel's "Alicia Silverstone." The white Adidas logo on her t-shirt curved tantalizingly across her breasts.

Strange how, whenever Ellis had seen her around the campus in his pre-Menudian days, maybe somewhere in the back of his mind he considered her cute, but she never, like, stopped him in his tracks or anything. But checking her out now, with his Menudian orders to obey, he thought she was super crush-worthy and fuckable, and he wasn't even on the fence about it. Instead of "Adidas" being written on her t-shirt, the word might as well have been "Impregnate."

He made a bee line right towards her. When there was only about ten feet of grass between them, Ellis gave the signal, and she gave the signal right back.

"My name is Ellis."

"My name is Joy."

Joy -- that was it. He knew it was something like that. As they flew high into the air and made out like curious teens during a wayward game of Spin the Bottle, Ellis slid his hands under her black t-shirt and groped her tits through her bra, while she slid her own hands under his tennis jersey and rubbed his nipples.

Guess this one still had a bra on? That was cool with him. She'd probably just been taken. It certainly wasn't in the way, considering where he needed to get to. That mini skirt was going to make things pretty convenient for him.

They hadn't been kissing for long before Joy began fumbling at Ellis's crotch and parting the fly of his jeans. She had the Menudian fire in her, this one. Not to be outdone, he slid her jean skirt up around her waist, tugged her panties down toward her ankles, and slipped himself right in.

Yeah. A little tighter than Liz, but really nice. In no time, Joy began letting out a series of "Uh!" sounds in response to Ellis's cock performing its Menudian duty.

But after about the eighteenth or nineteenth pounding of her snatch, Ellis found himself growing a little... well, it was odd that he suddenly felt this way, but he was growing a little... bored. He recalled Emily's earlier wisecrack about him being the kind of guy who would only do it missionary-style for 30 years straight. He needed to switch things up a bit.

Hovering there in the crisp village breeze, about twenty feet above the ground, Ellis hastily pulled out of Joy, flipped her over, shoved her head down with his right palm, and entered her from behind doggystyle.

This was better.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Too bad he couldn't soak in the fevered expression on that adorable visage of hers as she grunted in response, but oh well. Sure, he was kind of curious if her eyes were starting to glow or if she was about to come or whisper "Succumb!..." or what exactly, but he also kind of didn't give a shit. In the end, Ellis just wanted to use her, abuse her, and go find the next sperm receptacle to fill.

As Joy finally got her fill, though, Ellis riding her in mid-air, his hands cupped around her logo-covered tits, she shimmied with each load, her inevitable "Uhhhhh" growing slower and more drawn out with each successive deposit of much-needed semen.

His satisfaction achieved, Ellis yanked himself out of her sweaty, jiggling body, zipped himself up, floated back onto the grass, and headed toward the country store.

Joy had certainly been aptly named, he had to admit that much.

Barely conscious, her formerly puffy black bangs now damply plastered against her forehead, Joy floated face-first toward the ground, her skirt still shoved awkwardly above her hips, her panties still dangling around the tops of her shoes, and took a long, much-needed rest.

*****

The afternoon sun was now inching toward the horizon. That fully sated feeling Joy's pussy had momentarily given him? Ten minutes on, it had dissipated with the wind. He needed another mate, and soon.

With a mixture of pride and surprise, he thought to himself, "You know, I think I'm really getting the hang of this."

Meandering along the trail between the meadow and the store, he observed another girl resting on a bench up the way, wearing a white short-sleeve sweater and some red and green checkered slacks. A bit tomboyish, with short light brown hair. Kinda cute though. Not as pretty as Joy, or as sexy as Liz, but... fuckable. Honestly, he was really on the fence with this one. Aw, what the hell. He figured he'd give it a shot.

Yet the moment he approached and offered his inviting glow, she merely turned her head nonchalantly and looked right past him, as if he hadn't even been present.