Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But if Liza had any inkling as to how far away his thoughts were, she didn't seem to care, happy as a clam to simply be pounded from below.

And unlike his time with Natasha, this one was going to be over almost before it had even begun. The image of that gorgeous blonde reflected in the window, trembling with release, his hand stroking her inside those flawlessly fitting jeans, her nipples poking out from under the bottom of her scrunched-up t-shirt...

He exploded inside Liza only about 90 seconds after she'd mounted him, filling her up with jet after jet of the slimiest, slipperiest, most potent cum a Menudian girl could buy. Damn. He hadn't even come this hard inside of Natasha.

Her puppy dog eyes stared right through Ellis's head with the world's loudest non-verbal "Thank You" as Menudia used Liza's whining, contorting mouth to speak her special, ceremonial word.

Then, wiping the sweat from her forehead onto her crop top, a satiated glow permeating her face, Liza flew off her mentally unfaithful lover and re-attached her sarong. Hey, whatever internal methods Ellis had wanted to employ to get himself off... you know, if this was the result, then she was all for it.

"Nice bumping into you, Ellis." With a prolonged, saliva-filled goodbye kiss, her sandals fell back onto the grass, and she sauntered away, her ass swaying beguilingly under the thin satin fabric, ready to entice the next taker.

As he simultaneously floated back to earth and zipped himself up, a wave of conflicting, contradictory, uneasy sentiments washed over him -- a bit of remorse, a bit of shame, a bit of exhilaration. Liza had been at least as good of a fuck as Natasha had been. Well, apples and oranges, really.

The irony was that he was probably going to remember this one just as much as the other one. It was like his sexy memories were creating more sexy memories, each fuck snowballing into the next.

He wandered on.

*****

Making his way closer to the pond and the stables, Ellis considered a potential break from intercourse. Not that he didn't have seed to spare, exactly, but, you know, like Menudia had said, variety was the spice of life. Depended on what his random female Menudian partner was up for, perhaps. He decided to keep an open mind and see what might transpire.

There was another older woman, in a business suit of all things. He would go for the mature type eventually -- just not that one. She reminded him too much of one of the nuns at his old all-boys school, Sister Cecilia Marie. Not the vibe he was aiming for.

Then there was another girl, in a tank top and gym shorts, and... he didn't think Menudia was acquiring dwarves, exactly, but this girl was really, really short. Shorter than Jen, and Jen was barely over five feet tall. Her facial features seemed mature enough, but... well, he wasn't quite in the diminutive mood.

Hearing the distant sound of amorous female vocalizing from somewhere within the forest to his left (the ladies he'd been with hadn't been that loud, had they?), he spotted another girl, in a black hooded sweatshirt and high-waisted khakis, and, maybe it was just the impression he got, but he kind of assumed that she "swung the other way." Not particularly worth investigating. Maybe that girl and the checkered slacks girl needed to get together?

The last three or four he'd spotted hadn't exactly been calling to him. He was looking for another no-doubter this time.

A few yards from the shore of the pond, he noticed one of the girls he'd seen earlier, back during his silly attempt at wandering through the meadow "faking it" as a Menudian. He hadn't dared take a proper look at the girl then, but he sure didn't mind taking a proper look at her now.

She was wearing a boxy but snug light grey sweater, a flared short dark grey skirt (similar in style to the one Danielle had been wearing), and thigh-high black leather boots (also somewhat similar to Danielle's, but with more extreme heels), with long, silky, dark brown hair that sported blonde highlights at the tips.

Not to mention that she was breathtakingly pretty, in a posh and yet slightly unruly sort of way. He'd thought Natasha couldn't have been topped, but somehow, this one happened to be just as beautiful -- like a different branch off the same knockout tree. Although, also like Natasha, she appeared to be in her late 20s, her attitude came off a bit snottier, with a hint of bad girl rebellion lingering beneath the buttoned-up surface, a haughty insouciance emanating from her eyes and her body language.

Her outfit gave off that "sexy secretary in a 1962 Manhattan law firm" vibe -- the kind of secretary who would have exhibited the utmost professionalism while calming sitting cross-legged at her desk answering the phone, just before sneaking into the boss's office, unbuckling his belt, kneeling onto the carpet, and giving him a quick "favor" between meetings on the way to earning that special raise.

Where did his imagination come up with this stuff?

She certainly didn't look like she'd dressed for a hike or a picnic, but whoever she'd been hoping to impress, every element was on point. Perhaps Menudia had infiltrated the town by now, bringing up to the village the office workers most suitable for her purposes?

Not his concern -- fortunately, his end of the process was simple.

As the sound of his boots approached, she turned and caught his eyes. An initiating glow. A welcoming glow. It was on -- whatever "it" might be.

"My name is Ellis."

"My name is Erin."

Erin -- very nice, very nice indeed. He'd known more than a few Erins in his time. Erins always seemed to be hot for some reason.

They floated up together, roughly ten feet off the ground. She gave him a long, probing stare and a mischievous grin. This one clearly had an idea or two up her sleeve.

Without even giving him a chance to grope her breasts through her sweater, Erin unzipped Ellis's fly, swooped down to align her face with his hips, reached for his penis, and began giving him a blowjob -- which, she presumably did not know, happened to be his first.

Natasha who?

Erin and her supple lips were clearly where it was at. Oh yeah. Ellis had to admit it: this little change-up was precisely what the doctor had ordered. His playful imagination had somehow pegged her just right, as she was obviously well-practiced at this type of thing. Maybe, having discovered her gift, Menuda had provided her with specialized orders to give head to every guy she came across?

Now, in theory, it would have been just as good of a blowjob if she'd been ugly, but having this classy, glamorous face wrapped around his phallus, her tonsils dangling against his tip, did make it better somehow.

Yep, enterprising Erin, secretary-par-excellence, the cocksucking queen of the office, displaying her business acumen for the CFO, or the head accountant, or possibly both at the same time? Well, today, floating near the pond, Ellis was the boss.

She flicked her long brown hair with its blonde highlights out of the way as he neared release.

Somewhere in the back of his formerly Catholic brain, it dawned on him that, as sinful as it was to spill his seed into the vaginas of multiple females, at least that activity still nominally involved procreation, whereas the Bible would have considered Erin's mouth to be a particularly sinful place for his seed to land. What would Sister Cecilia Marie have thought?

Then the Menudian side of his brain concluded, "All the better!" Regardless, Erin's tongue quickly made the debate moot.

"Smmcmmmb!... Smmcmmmb!..."

She attempted to pronounce the special word as his warm jism lubricated her esophagus, but the sound came out a bit garbled for some reason.

Having left not even a single wiggling sperm unswallowed, she promptly zipped Ellis's jeans back up, rose until her face was once again even with his, and made a deliberate show of wiping off her lips with the sleeve of her soft grey sweater.

She'd earned that holiday bonus and then some.

Well, clearly Ellis couldn't let his driven corporate climber, so prepared to demonstrate to her male colleagues that she was willing to go the extra mile, fly away just like that.

His right hand quickly made its way under her dark grey skirt. A quarterly output like that deserved a call-out by the boss.

Erin wrapped her right arm around Ellis's broad right shoulder as he fingerbanged her, gasping and twisting against him with hysterical need. As he'd suspected, that little cocksucking interlude had gotten her all worked up. Nothing fancy, just needed some quick release any way she could get it.

After a couple of minutes of Ellis rubbing her clit, those classy green eyes switched to an equally classy, if more menacing, pale yellow, and Ellis's and Menudia's joint voices consecrated the moment together.

Having achieved her satisfaction by the grace of Ellis's hand, she gave him that same mischievous grin, still licking the stray bits of his cum off her lips, her eyes having returned to normal, with an "Until next time..." look in them.

And with that, not even having exchanged a kiss, Erin and Ellis were all good. Maybe they would fuck some other day? She flew across the pond, her skirt and hair flapping in the breeze, and toward the water tower.

All right, then. Who was next?