All Comments on 'Succumbing to Repressed Desires'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 4 years ago
Good story

I love being a cocksucker too!

5*

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
I loved it

I loved this story and am happy he finally got what he wanted. I sucked my first cock at the age of 64 myself. I am happy with just sucking a cock and don't even care about reciprocation, my pleasure comes when he shoots his cum in my mouth.. I look forward to reading more.

type11966type11966over 4 years ago
Love it

I’m 40 years old and been married for almost 20 years and have the same feelings. I wish I could find somebody locally who feels the same way and I can explore with.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
Completely riveting masterpiece of a man's sexual transformation

I absolutely loved your sharing testimonial. I felt every word's power as my life changed from being a married heterosexual into a cock sucker who just cannot suck enough dicks and swallow enough loads to ever sate my hunger for the male sex organ.

Giving a loving blowjob and proving by my lips, tongue, and moans of grateful lust that I love his dick and am going to make him cum violently into my mouth. . . is the most intimate powerful sexual act I have ever (and I can't stop) done for a man's dick out of my own free will and choice. I was in my 60's before I discovered this remarkable sex act that I wish now - had done all my life.

Have to go and masturbate to your story, you wrote about me without knowing it.

I'm very grateful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It could have been my story

I wish every man once in his life had occasion to suck a cock to completion. It's no big deal and it is a huge big deal at the same time. I have and I thought it was a revelation.

Anon1720Anon1720over 4 years ago

This is a dream of mine. Never done anything like this - and happily married for 20+years, but have been dreaming about this scenario a lot likely. Definitely a turn on. Just waiting for right opportunity

JacknJohnJacknJohnover 4 years ago
Happened to me

Love this story. My first time was very similar to this. The man I sucked saw the wet spot get bigger and bigger in my shorts and knew what power he had over me!

He said “ well , for a first time cock sucker you did a perfect job and from that spot in your shorts you must love your new calling”

The next time he called for my mouth he wanted me naked so he could watch me cum while I’m sucked him dry.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
Fantastic

You write very well and I can easily place myself in your role. I'm married as well and love receiving a blow job, but would love the experience of pleasuring another man in such an intimate way.

A man's seed is his essence and it is my goal to one day have a man grunt and groan his seed into my waiting and willing mouth... and become his cocksucker.

jammitjammitover 4 years ago
Loved your story

Your story reminded me of how much I love being a cocksucker. I too like the intimacy of passionately kissing a man and playing with his nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm so jealous

When I was a kid of about 13yrs old I had a neighbor friend who used to always try to get me to blow him. One day I gave in and just the act of submitting almost made me come. I found out I liked it even though I wanted girls more. After about the fourth time I started letting him come in my mouth. This went on til we started dating girls. We both wound up.getting married and having kids and all. I've had a good.sex life but I'm in my 60s now and the only thing that really gets me hard nowadays is thinking about sucking.George's dick. I wish I had the courage to do what you dod.0q1cwh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it.

I like it reminds me of the first time I have a blow job. What I am waiting for is the first time to feel a real cock in my ass. I have used dildos but no real meat Yet.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. This is a great start. It really hit home with me because my wife too would not engage in 3somes or cuckoldry. If she found out that I've sucked a few cocks and have been fucked by a man, our marriage would be over. So, I continue my secret gay life while we live our sex-free living arrangement.

This story is very similar to one of my hook-ups with one of my male lovers. I can't wait to read what happens next.

keep up the great writing.

klippertklippertabout 4 years ago
Great Read...

Very well written...seems' nearly every story has the Unicorn 8" + meat... great cock-sucking details...licking his cock-slit. Hope the follow ups have more balls being sucked...pulling his shorts down, his cock bouncing bouncing off his your face...Most of all , when he on the sofa...that's the rimming opportunity

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Hi cindi Nice to see you here. Great story

I like the addition of our hero saying he knows now how women feel after they got him off but did not have a climax themselves. I often think that and feel honored to join the ranks of women who give their man a climax then feel satisfied with that or just live with the need to self cum.

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sure was hoping we were going to hear more about his thong, I am such a SLUT when I pull on a sexy pink thong, string buried in my smooth, shaved ass Crack tickling my tight, pink hole, and cradling my plump, cum filled shaved balls, and either my cock or my "clitty", depending on my mood! More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like your description and anticipation of finally getting a hard cock in front of your face after thinking about it for so long. I could imagine myself kneeling there, undoing the pants, seeing his hard bulge in his underwear, feeling its heat against my face, the scent of his excited crotch and finally as you said, the taste of another man in my mouth. This is something I have become obsessed about trying so I can relate to your story as I constantly think about pleasing a guy orally. Good story that had me once again standing at attention wishing I had a cock to suck on.

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

I read this story again and loved it even more the 2nd time. One excerpt that really speaks to me is:

"I didn't even think twice about how I was now going to be a cocksucking fag. I didn't care. In fact, that was exactly what I wanted to be right now!"

Yes, that's me. I know and I accept that I am a COCKSUCKING FAG and I love being one.

Please continue this story. You say "to be continued" and all of us cocksucking faggots want to know what happened next.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

You described me perfectly! How I lust for men's dicks, the rapture I feel when they cum in my mouth. Terrific story, the first of yours I've enjoyed so much.

Wish I could thank you with your cock in my mouth, so warm and hard.

My username is PG564E. I have 20 gay male stories here on Lit. Latest title is "PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH".

I love jacking off and eating my own cum, reading bisexual and raw gay porn written by other men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is how I felt when I met met a man who wanted sucked. I loved it feeling it grow in my mouth and it slowly going to the back of my throat. I love the feeling of hot cum spurting into my mouth. Yes I have become a cum slut and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous