Such Blasphemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke away and gasped in lust as I wanked his cock. "Oh Lord, forgive me." David pushed his hard dick back into me now; thrusting it gently in and out of my mouth. I looked up at him, I felt my erection pressing against my belly and the slickness of leaking pre-cum.

"Yes Lord, forgive this wicked sinner for his ungodly acts. These homosexual acts. Masturbation...Fellatio." He said in a mocking tone.

I began to lick the tip of his cock, tasting the salty pre cum which I could seeming squeeze at will from his urethra. "Please Forgive me" I whispered as I drank his fluid before he made me suck on it some more. My knees ached but I had to endure this. I wanted this suffering.

Willing me to stand he pulled me to him and pushed his lips to mine. His tongue entered me gently as my hand rested on his chest and I felt his heart beating heavy. In my other hand his cock throbbed as I continued to gently play with it. I couldn't let go.

His fingers slipped into my mouth scooping saliva before his hand slipped down my back and onto my buttocks where he parted my ass and found my hole. He breathed heavily into my mouth and I moaned as for the first time my ass was penetrated by his fingers.

"Brandon, its time for confession." He said as his finger dipped playfully in and out of my hole. I said nothing but arched my back allowing him to go deeper. I knew this was so wicked of me but this just felt so good. His mouth met mine again and his fingers fucked deeper into my ass, he was pumping them in and out as I tugged on his dick harder.

"Have you had fantasies, Brandon?"

I uttered a quiet moan in response.

"Have you had fantasies of...homosexual lust, Brandon?" I continued to tug on his dick. He gripped my face and pushed his fingers further into my asshole.

"Yessss!" I whispered.

He turned me around forcing me to relinquish his prick. I felt his hands on my shoulders and his cock in my back like hot steel. "Kneel for the Lord, Brandon." He pushed me to the floor and I didn't resist. "On all fours. Time to confess...everything."

I obeyed him; resting my torso on his couch I grabbed the cushions. He placed my bible next to my head and grabbing a hold of it I felt him kneel behind me.

"Now, penitent one...begin."

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned..." I whimpered.

David began to kiss my lower back and massaging my ass cheeks in outward circular motions.

"Its been 3 weeks since my last confession..."

His kisses ran down my ass crack and found my hole. My skin tingled with electricity and he began lapping at my ring.

"I have had such lustful thoughts...Given in to my lust. I have masturbated."

He came up for air "Homosexual thoughts, Brandon?"

"Ye..yes" I confessed followed by a moan as he sank his tongue into me. Penetrating me. French kissing my ass. His hand began milking my cock and my body shook uncontrollably with the wicked pleasures of the flesh.

"Confess your sins, Brandon."

"I masturbated....and fantasized about oral sex...with a man."

"Go on." He ordered.

"I masturbated and imagined stroking his cock. Getting him hard, kneeling down and taking a cock into my mouth. Sucking his cock. Sucking his cock and..." I felt so good to be unburdening myself I took a deep breath.

"Go on." He urged getting more excited by my admissions.

"Exciting him. Making him...ejaculate on my face." I gasped with delight as David's serpentine tongue swirled in my ass.

"And...anal sex?" He continued his probing. "Have you dreamed of a cock pushing in to your ass, Brandon? Fucking you, being taken?"

I nodded "Yes." I said quietly as he ran his hands over my naked body.

"Oh Brandon. Such transgressions cannot go unpunished. Are you ready to take your penance?" He kneeled up behind me and I knew what I had to do. I felt the cool slickness of a gloopy liquid being applied to my body.

My penis has never been so hard. So hard it ached and pulsed with anticipation and I felt my asshole wink involuntarily. Finally I nodded and felt David line up the tip of his hot erection with my virgin hole.

"Forgive me, Lord" I sighed as I felt the pressure build as David slowly pushed himself into me. The ache. I took the pain as my ass surrendered to his will after resisting him. With one hand on my hip, pulling me close and the other guiding his rod into my body. David took my virginity and finally entered me.

"He is merciful" David moaned as he gently pushed the tip of his cock into my ring. He stroked the first few inches of his manhood slowly in and out of me. Patiently he waited for my natural tension to subside before edging deeper with each stroke. "He will forgive you."

I had to admit to myself this was what I wanted. I'd always wanted this. In my most depraved moments, the ones I wouldn't dare to confess to Father Peter. When I had masturbated...I'd played with my ass too. Fingering myself as I masturbated. In the mirror I would watch myself, sexual desire taking over me.

I would dream of being penetrated. Of anal sex. Of being taken. Of bending over with my back arched and offering my virgin ass to another man. A bigger stronger man. Of him taking me. Of him using me for his pleasure. Dreams of having him thrust his hard cock in to me over and over until I came. Dreams of him cumming. Cumming over me. My dreams were coming true.

"Forgive me, Lord." I muttered as he stroked his big dick in to me again and again. Taking what he needed and giving my ass the punishment demanded. He reached forward and pushed my rosary into my mouth as it gaped wide in an unholy mix of joy and pain.

"This is your new place of worship Brandon, right here. On your knees. With my cock up your ass.

Your...tight...fucking ass." His word punctuated with harder thrusts. "I've dedicated my life to helping guys like you see the light. To accept who they are. To pray."

His cock began gliding in and out of me to the tip then all the way in until his hips met mine. He would pull his penis out completely, let warm spit drip from his tongue expertly aimed into my gaping hole before sinking his length back inside. I savoured his dominance over me, his power. His lust. I loved how lustful he was over my body.

He pushed me down into the flesh of the sofa, spreading my legs wide and my dick pushed hard against the seat. Every time he sent his hips forward his powerful thrusting would rub my tender glans against the material. He held my hips fucking me with a strong, steady rhythm while he told me how much of a sinner I was.

"I saw you looking at me with those big brown eyes. Lustful eyes, Brandon. Then you gave up your ass so easily. You splashed your cum on to me, tried to leave and then gave up your tight little ass with barely a fight. I have to say I wish you'd have put up a little more of a fight but...I'm really enjoying fucking your tight ass. How do you like it Brandon?"

I looked back, over my shoulder at his thrusting hips, his flexing abs and I nodded "Yes...yes I like it." I wished I could see his cock entering me in that moment.

David pulled his flexing cock out of me and I knew he was going to cum if he didn't stop. He picked me up shifting my weight off my knees and on to the couch. He twisted me, folding my legs to one side and reaching between my legs pulled my erection through, the weight of my thighs trapping it there. He dipped his head and took my cock in his mouth, licking up and down its length. Occasionally he sucked the tip into his mouth and let it loose with a pop. The delicious sensation of being constricted by my own legs and licked while being so erect and dripping pre-cum was a new heaven. But having David suck my cock for the first time I felt I might cum again, I thought of Dianne. How she loved me. I thought of how I would return to the church after this. And I thought how I needed David to position his cock against my ass and make me repent. I had truly fallen. I smiled.

"Oh Lord. Oh God! Please...please." I sighed.

David laughed and continued to tug on my hard on. His hand gliding down my lubed up length and swirling around the tip as I writhed helplessly.

"Yes, lets pray Brandon. Lets finish here today with a final prayer." He thrust my Bible in to my sweating hands and I closed my eyes and began to speak. "Touch me, O Lord and fill me...with your light and hope. Give me strength when I am weak and love when I am forsaken, courage when I'm afraid and peace when I'm in turmoil."

"Amen, Brandon." David smiled, straighten himself and opened my legs, lifting them as he did. He lined his cock with my ass and slid himself back in to me. "And a big fucking cock in your ass!" he said with a wry smile and he bottomed out and I moaned with pleasure.

"Fffffffffffffffffuck!"

He began taking my ass, fucking me with a steady hard pace and tugging my cock as he did. Every thrust brought an amazing new sensation and I felt a new kind of orgasm build inside me. Stronger than any I'd experienced before. Sensing this David went harder. Fucking his big cock deeper, harder into my ass and pumping my cock relentlessly.

"Oh...God! Oh Lord, I'm...I'm going to cum!" I strained through gritted teeth. David didn't stop as I wildly erupted, splashing thick ribbons of cum over my belly. He stroked my cock until it stopped spurting its cream, He gathered it up in a swift motion and rubbed my cum into my body, into his.

He paused for a moment letting me catch my breath. I felt the pulse of his cock in my ass and he pushed his dick in deeper. Taking hold of my hips David began making short, hard and fast thrusts into my tight hole with a devilish fervor. I couldn't breath while he fucked me hard like this, although I desperately tried, his thrusts knocked the breath right out of me.

Bouncing me on his cock like this I realized I was his toy. I loved it. And for a good minute while he used me, taking himself to the edge, I was in heaven.

He screwed his face and suddenly pulled out his cock from me. Standing over me, jerking his prick, I instinctively moved closer. I got on my knees before him as he pumped his big dick.

"That's right Brandon, are you ready? Are you ready to receive?" He snarled.

I nodded and opened my mouth as he bent his throbbing cock in my direction and started to cum on my face. I stared up at him, doe eyed and panting, as his first ribbon hit my open mouth and I lapped it up "Oh yes! Oh yes, Jesus!" I cried.

"Yeeeeeeessss! Oh Lord!" He wailed and threw his head back as he anointed me, ejaculating over my face with 4 or 5 more thick strands of hot jizz and as each one landed he made me his disciple. My hands held on to his thighs as he released and all I could think was Give It To Me!

Thankfully I didn't have to wait long as he pushed his heavy cock back into my mouth and slowly fucked my face as his orgasm faded. My hands slipped up his thighs and cupped his balls and cock in adoration.

As the cum dripped from my face he scooped a little with his forefinger and thumb. Taking his thumb he made the sign on the cross on my forehead in cum and thrust his dick back and forth in my mouth. I closed my eyes and felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Welcome to the congregation, Brandon." David stepped back, pulling his softening rod from my lips and I snapped back to reality. What had I done? My phone buzzed and her pretty face lit up my screen. Dianne.

Panicking I swiped and answered.

"Babe, where are you?" she sounded worried.

"I'm almost finished. I've...I've just been saying some prayers with my new friend David."

"You're sweet baby. I'll see you back at the Church soon?"

"I'll be there. See you soon." I hung up; still kneeling in front of David. His cum dripping on my face and chest. Placing the phone on the floor I hung my head momentarily wiping my face and staring at my hands. David kneeled with me in silence. He rested his head on mine.

David lifted my chin and smiled a wicked smile. "Lets take a shower, clean you up before you go back to Church. If there are more like you there I might have to pay a visit."

12