All Comments on 'Such Stuff Ch. 08'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

Oh dear oh dear, mummy's do turn up at the most inopportune times I remember my mummy coming into my bedroom saying, really you should not be doing that, you'll hurt yourself and what's more you make a nasty mess of the sheets. I mean at that age it was the most exercise my right arm ever got, I mean what's a boy supposed to do, I found out a few years later. And that was better fun.

So I can sympathise with Lizzie, however my mummy never brought me a cup of tea in bed. Lovely Lizzie my kind of girl is Lizzie blonde blue eyed beauty a bit of a dreamer, lovely you see Max you paint your characters so well I know them I know what they look like everything however sadly we shall never never meet. 5 house points young man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES