All Comments on 'Such Stuff Ch. 23'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Manara's Gullivera

A missed opportunity to include a chapter based on Gulliver's Travels, as exemplified brilliantly by Milo Manara with 'Gullivera'.

Holly_ShiftHolly_Shiftabout 8 years ago
Chilling!

Brilliant thriller element in the background of the story - with the exception of a few bits in a couple of chapters that could have done with some editing, I'd say this is easily the best series I've found on this site!!

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

An oldie but a goody! A very well-wrought, clever and amusing take.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Excellent. First rate. Loved the story, Lizzie, and the world building. A delight. To be enjoyed many times.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

This was a brilliant series of stories Max the intensity of her emotions every time Conrad took control of her dreams but the way he did it allowing the freedom to build but then putting the lid on it. Just one complaint Max realism, if that were me I'd be a gibbering idiot before I got dream 23, oh and I would have wanted a Girl Friday.

I don't know if you remember , but people used to advertise in those terms back in the 60s and 70s before it became unfashionable and accusations of sexism reared its ugly head. Must go Max. Things to do. Regards Bob.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

Incidentally the poem at the end how appropriate. Very moving

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Such Stuff Ch. 22 Previous Part
Such Stuff Series Info