Suck It Daddy, I Know You Want To

Story Info
Professor caught breaking bad.
8.2k words
4.43
26.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers

I had finally made tenure at our university. It was a long road down through bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees all in geology. All degrees attained at the university which might have helped make point with administration. I have taught here for over 10 years. We have lived in the university town for the last 4 years. We moved here once Melanie my stepdaughter completed high school and started her studies at the university. She was now a senior.

We made a lot of friends in the academic community. We watched their kids grow up in this college town and see them enroll in the university. We had opted not to have children as we already had Melanie. I took steps to make sure we didn't have kids.

My wife's friend's daughter Cindy was on the varsity volleyball team. She was quite good and a student of mine in one class - glaciers. What I remember about the class was Cindy would always sit in the front row. Several times, she was wearing a very short skirt that rode up high on her thigh. She did not sit modestly in those chairs, sometimes her legs were spread wide, and I could see her panties. Usually white, but sometimes black. I never said anything until today.

I was lecturing on the effects of the glaciers on the northern geologic structures, when I noticed that this time, Cindy was not wearing panties. I must have stared at her pussy for minutes not saying a word. She noticed and instead of closing her legs together she actually spread them wider. Now not only could I see the lips, but an opening beckoning my growing erection. She had the biggest grin on her face while looking me straight in the eye with those crystal blue eyes.

I had to shake my head to get back to the real world as I had drifted off to a fantasy of having sex with her. Amazing how your brain can take you on a ride triggered by the sight of something you desire.

When class ended, I asked her to stick around as I needed to talk to her about her last test. Or that's what I told her was the reason.

"I noticed you did not wear panties today."

"I was hoping you would notice. It took you quite a while but I'm glad you noticed. I thought I saw a little movement down below."

She glanced down to my crotch. I was hard.

"Don't do that again or I will have to share that information with your mother."

"Well, if you do, I will have to share with her the scene I observed in your office that was extremely not appropriate. Having sex with one of your students on school property, in your office, I'm sure would be frowned on by my mother and university administration."

"You are crazy I never did anything like that. You're just saying that so that I won't tell your mother."

"Oh?"

She reached into her back pocket of her skirt and pulled out her phone. She looked at it which probably unlocked it, and she began looking for an app. She found it and then she was scrolling through - Oh my God it must be pictures.

"I had an appointment to see you yesterday, remember, and I arrived a little early. Your door was closed but you have that open door policy, so I just twisted the knob and opened it slowly just to be sure you weren't behind the door. It was a good thing because I could hear a female voice moaning. I was curious so I pushed the door open a little wider and I saw, off in the corner of your office where you have a couch, the moaner was on top of you and really enjoying it. All your clothes piled on the floor.

So, I took this little video which shows nicely how she was riding you cowgirl. She must have had a good time because she was moaning louder and louder. You were grabbing her breasts and tugging on the nipples while she rested her hands on your shoulders. After about a minute of that she must have been having an orgasm as she really let out a moan, you reached up and put your hand across her mouth. You removed your hand and she said she was cumming. You said me too baby. At that point I decided to back up and slowly close the door."

"Would you like to see it?"

"No, I want you to delete it."

"If I do, what do I get?" she said.

"Let me tell you what I get," Cindy interjected.

"First, I get great grades in any of your classes I take. Good for you, this is probably the only one I will take, although I might reconsider to drive up my GPA. Second, I get paid to be an assistant, but I will show up to work only when I want to. Three, I will give you a list, short list of my friends that you will give good grades to in any of your classes. And fourth, I will decide who you will have sex with, just one time."

"That is blackmail!" I shouted at her.

"No," she said calmly.

"This is a business transaction -- quid pro quo. Remember I am a finance major planning to be a CFO then maybe CEO for a major corporation, this is a business deal. Of course, your other options include telling my Mom about my little peep show -- which I did on purpose knowing what I knew - and waiting for the hammer to drop -- or maybe not. Another option for you -- not one you will like -- I post this to the university social media and the public social media, then you wait to get fired probably followed by a divorce, losing your home, public embarrassment and probable employment in some other town joining the gig workers. Wow, that is not pretty."

"Why are you doing this? I am sorry I did that. I won't do that again I promise."

"You are being pathetic," she said in a sing-song vibe.

She was right, what she was asking for was nothing compared to what could happen.

"Ok Ms. CFO, deal?" I extended my hand which she shook firmly.

"My advice for you going forward, if you are fucking someone in your office, lock the door. You can't count on anyone knocking on your door. Like me."

"Good advice. When do I get the video and a guarantee you have deleted it from all your devices and backups?"

"OK, let go down the list. First checkpoint, my semester grade -- that should be easy. Second, assistant job, timing up to you, good news for you I am senior. Third, not sure when all my friends will graduate. Don't worry, it will end when I graduate. Fourth, after you have sex with the one I choose."

"So, in summary, when all those are cleared, video is given to you if you want it and you can watch as I delete all copies -- phone, tablet, PC and backups of all of those. Any questions?"

"I don't have any, but I have a request. Could you at least wear panties to my class? You could tell, it is a big distraction to me."

"Fair enough, I can do that."

"Please keep your side of the bargain. I am at your mercy." I pleaded.

"I will. My plan is to be cutthroat in business, but always I will do what I say I am going to do. Learned that from Dad amongst other things. One of my favorites from his portfolio of great advice, don't ask, don't get! Hah!"

She was ready to leave, she bent over in front of me to pick up her backpack. Her skirt rode up to the bottom of her cheeks, she then separated her legs presenting her pussy back to me. She held that position and looked back at me and said, "Who knows, I might be the next one.for you." She straightened up and sauntered towards the door. She stopped and looked back at me.

"I recognized who you were fucking. I am going to work out a transaction with her too. I think it is your stepdaughter, but I am not sure. Was it?"

"Hell no! I wouldn't do that."

I hope I sounded convincing. I need to get to Melanie quickly.

***

That was a painful experience. I had never been caught in the act. I forgot to lock my door.

I think I reached Melanie before Cindy did. Melanie committed to deny it. From the video, it is hard to tell who it is. I believed Cindy was shooting in the dark. Maybe she suspected something of her best friend. Melanie had told her of this guy she was having great sex with in unusual locations. Not a good idea to share.

Timing is everything, minutes before I was on top of Melanie, and her face would have been easily recognized.

I had my vasectomy years ago. I initially stayed loyal to my wife, but over time with all the attractive female students crossing my path, I convinced myself that I could fool around safely. Melanie was typical of my favorites. Blond hair, blue eyes, large breasts, thin waists, and firm, shapely buttocks. I would make exceptions on the hair and eyes for bigger breasts.

My approach was the same, drop their grades, call for a meeting, subtly give them options on how to turn around their 'poor' grades. Some needed a little coaxing to choose the right option, others went right to it without much discussion. All of them came out of my class with a grade of A. Some would get an A for their performance in bed, some not, but I treated them all equally. Melanie didn't need to go through all that. She thought she was the only one.

I gained approval to hire Cindy by expounding her academic performance and her interest in geology. Glad no one checked that she was a finance major. I gave her an A for the Glacier class even though she ditched it most of the time. When she did attend, she was front and center with her legs spread wide open, no panties totally ignoring my request. All through class she played with a highlighter with her lips wrapping around it like she was pretending to suck my cock.

The list of friends had three names. I only recognized one -- she was a geology major. She was a senior so her last semester I would have her for 2 classes. She was brilliant and really didn't need my help. The other two would probably be in the next semester 101 entry classes as an elective. That would clear the three points. The fourth I have to see what Cindy had in mind. Might be fun to clear this point.

***

Time passed. Back to the daily grind of teaching entry level, then seniors and grad students. I learned to catch the targets in between when they needed an elective credit, or they were seniors staring down a perfect GPA. The plan worked most of the time. Soon the memory of the problem and the.fourth point moved to the back of my mind.

***

"Honey, do you remember tomorrow Joan and I are gone for the weekend in Austin."

"Yes, I remember."

If Joan was in my class, she would be a target even at her age.

"Joan asked if you could take Cindy to her volleyball game tomorrow night and spend the night in our house. She took Cindy's car away from her for some reason and she doesn't trust her being alone while we are gone. You will have to be her chaperone. Cindy knows and she is OK with it. Are you OK with it? You are used to dealing with college age girls, so this should be a piece of cake for you. Melanie will spend the weekend with you also. She is good friends with Cindy."

Melanie had an apartment off campus. Convenient for us to get together. Having her close all weekend was even better.

"Yes, I am OK with it. I have to ask, where is Ralph, the doting father?"

"Oh, he had to go out of town to see his sick brother. It is serious."

"Sorry to hear about Ralph's brother."

Mandy left to pick up Joan at noon. I had an afternoon class then I picked up Cindy at her sorority house at 5 for the 7 PM game.

We arrived at the stadium.

"I have been thinking. I was too hard on you. You aren't the only professor fucking their students. You are actually the most attractive and sexy of them all. So, I don't know if that office visit was a one-time deal or just a steady stream. Either way, I will let up."

She opened the door, got out, retrieved her one duffel bag from the rear seat.

"See you after the game," she said.

Cindy didn't fit my target profile. She had blond hair, blue eyes, pretty face, awesome rounded cheeks but smaller breasts. Not unusual in female athletes. Given the circumstance, I would make an exception. I love all women bodies, but if I am going to cheat, I am going to be picky.

***

It was a tough match for the volleyball team. Back and forth in each game. It came down to the final game and final point. Seeing the lanky girls with their tight muscular buttocks was exciting to me. I was so distracted by looking at all those cheeks, I didn't notice that Cindy scored the winning point.

Her teammates surrounded her, hugging her, jumping up and down. They were all ecstatic. Off they ran to the locker room. Boy, I would like to be in there to see them strip down, take showers, and get dressed.

***

Cindy jumped into the car after dumping her bag in the back. She was wearing a short hemline cloth skirt with a loose blouse with a low neckline.

"How about we pick up something to eat and head home?" I said.

"Well, that sounds good. But I am totally wound up. Can we go to my favorite bar and have a few first?"

It sounded like a reasonable request. She just won the game! Melanie can wait. I will sneak a text to her.

"Sure, let's go. Where?"

She worked her phone,

"Just follow her directions."

We were there in 20 minutes. Not complicated to get there. She could have just gave me the verbal instructions. However, it was way off the beaten path of the local bars.

It was a very cool looking bar on the outside. I had never heard of it. Let's Be Friends. Twenty dollar cover which I paid for both of us.

The place was dark and hopping. Loud music, strobe lights, big dance floor filled to the brim. Dark lit booths surrounding the dance floor. Real cool vibe.

Cindy grabbed my hand and pulled me to a vacant booth.

She had to shout to tell me she was going to the ladies room, could I get a vodka martini for her. Instead of shouting, I nodded my head and raised an imaginary glass to signal order received.

The bar area was tightly packed with primarily female college age students with a few ladies my age. As I attempted to move close to the bar, I had to squeeze sideways between most of them. Some of them jutted their ample chests up against me, some grabbed onto me and pulled me close into them as I passed by. One grabbed my crotch and smiled. So glad I said yes to getting drinks. This was fun.

"Two vodka martinis, one of them a double."

The bartender leaned over to me so she could be heard, "You must be with Cindy. She is the only who orders vodka martinis around here."

I nodded.

I gave her my credit card and headed back to the table. Cindy was there talking on the phone.

"Hope you don't mind, I called Melanie to join us. She was just sitting at home."

"Ah, sure, yes, good idea." I thought why not.

She downed the double, while I sipped mine.

"That was good, I am going to get another. Need one? Melanie drinks them too, so I will get her one."

"Sure."

I watched as she navigated through the crowd. She knew some of the girls and would stop and give a hug and a kiss on the lips.

She returned with a tray of six martini's.

"Vic is in love with me, she gives me special treatment."

"Vic?"

"Victoria the bartender. We get together on occasion."

My eyes had adjusted to the dark, so I scanned the room. In a booth nearby, I saw two females kissing. It progressed to a passionate kiss. The blonde slipped her hand into the red heads blouse. It looked like the red head moved her hand between the legs of the blonde. I shook my head. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I shifted my glance to the dance floor. Almost every couple was a female couple. Another booth, two females holding hands in deep conversation with the other hand between the others legs. One of the booths had three females. The one in the middle traded kisses with one then the other.

'So Vic .... and you .... are you ..." I haltingly began to ask.

"Lesbians? Oh no, Vic, Victoria formerly Victor has a dick."

I was stunned by the use of her language.

She saw that, "Sorry Professor ... Victoria has a penis. Does that work better for you?"

I nodded still recovering.

"She had some nice things to say about you, she actually called you hot! Go figure! Anyway, when you get the next round, chat it up with her. She might be interested in you. I am not the jealous type, so if you want to get together, I would be cool with that? Have you ever had sex with a shemale?"

I snapped back at her, "No and I don't plan to.".

"Thought I would ask. She is quite attractive. I love her long black hair, blue eyes, luscious lips, firm cheeks and ... the big cock. You should see it, it's worth it. Melanie likes it too. She told me she can take it all in, I can't."

What? Melanie told me she was not having sex with any other male. I guess she didn't count Victoria as a male.

"Speaking of the devil ... Hi Mel!"

Cindy stood up, gave her a hug, and kissed her on the lips. Maybe she does that with everyone.

"Don't worry Daddy, we are friends, real good friends, that's all." She was reading me perfectly.

Melanie sat on my right, Cindy on the left. Melanie downed her first martini and then the other.

"Trying to catch up to you two. Catch me up on what you were talking about intensely as I walked up." Melanie requested. She put her hand on the inside of my thigh.

"I told your Dad about Vic and all her fabulous attributes and how you have mastered one of them," Cindy blurted out and then giggled.

"Cindy how dare you share our secrets!" Melanie said sternly, paused then laughed out loud. Cindy joined in on the laughter.

"Vic certainly has enough for two!" Cindy added during the laughter.

Must be some inside joke. Threesome? They were getting drunk. Time to get more drinks. I downed the two Cindy brought me.

"I am buying this round," I said. Melanie let me out.

Melanie said, "You will have to let us know if Vic hits on you. We are betting she will. We need strapons to do what she really likes."

More laughter broke out. Now I feared talking to Vic. I had never been with a shemale, never thought about it. What she really likes, I am capable of doing. Some of my students asked for it. Melanie was not interested in anal, and I was just fine with not doing it with her.

But what if we did get together and she sucked my cock and asked me to me to suck her cock? I don't know. Would I like it? Should I just try it, and see? Maybe just one time? I made it to the bar.

She was quite busy. She chatted it up with the girls ordering drinks. She saw me.

"Be right with you Professor. Wrapping up some plans."

How did she know I was a professor? Yes, she had my credit card, but it doesn't say Doctor Rick Mullins. She finished her discussion and moved in front of me.

"Can I help you with something ... or anything you might need?" Vic asked parting her luscious lips and licking them with a long tongue.

"Another round of martini's. Cindy and Melanie really like them."

"Ah yes, Melanie and Cindy. And you - do you like them?" she asked.

"Yes, you are good at making them."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. I am good at a lot of things."

As Vic said that she took one of the plastic sticks with three olives, moved them to her lips, wrapped them sensuously around the stick and sucked them off. I tingle ran through my balls and into my dick. She was reading my reaction.

"Excuse me for being forward, but I like you. I have good things in mind for you. We have a private room with a bar in the back. Are you interested in joining me back there? I am good at sucking on more things than just olive sticks."

If I didn't know she was a shemale, I would have said yes, but I said no.

"Ok, doesn't hurt a girl to try. Let me get your martinis."

With lightning speed, she made six of them. Each time she made the olive stick, she raised it to her lips and then put it in the glass. She placed them on a tray and pushed it gently to me.

"Oh, one more thing." She handed me my credit card.

"On the house. I haven't charged anything."

"Won't you get in trouble? That's a lot of money to give away."

"Yes, but my accountant and I have a great relationship. Her name is Cindy. Plus, I own the place," now she laughed out loud.

VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers