Suck It Daddy, I Know You Want To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, well thank you. Not sure why you work the bar when you are the owner."

"When I bartend, I am like you, meeting females who are in vulnerable circumstances. For me, males too."

"What are you talking about?" I asked indignantly.

"Professor, these girls talk to me, especially in the private room. Some actually compare us, we are pretty even in so many ways."

I didn't know what to say except, "I got to go."

I reached for the tray, she placed her hand on mine stopping me. With a very seductive voice she whispered in my ear, "You will be back, and we will get together."

She let go of the tray, smiled, and then moved onto her next customer. I paused to look at her closely. It was amazing that such a gorgeous female body had a big cock as well. She was fascinating and I started to feel excited about her.

Would fucking her in the ass be so much different than my female students? I wondered if she would be tight given her past. I am pretty sure she would be great at oral sex so that is a plus. But the haunting fear would be her cock. Would I feel obligated to do something with her cock? One time a male friend of mine shared that he had sucked off his friend. He told me something I never forgot, "Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker."

I made it back to the booth. Melanie and Cindy were making out.

I interrupted, "So that is what good friends do?"

Melanie responded, "Daddy, we were just playing around to get a rise out of you! We saw you coming."

I wasn't sure about that.

"Did Vic hit on you?" Cindy asked.

"No, she or he or whatever didn't." I was good at lying.

"Well, that is surprising. Let's drink!" Melanie shouted.

I sat next to Melanie in the booth, no longer in the middle. She and Cindy were talking about the game. I was people watching but my mind drifted off to Victoria and her whispered promise. It was kind of exciting. Was I warming up to the thought of having a stiff erection in my mouth. The counter side of my brain was shouting, "No, no, no you are not that kind of guy."

Cindy and Melanie scooted out the other side of the booth. Melanie beckoned me.

"Daddy, let dance!"

"Mel, I will be the only guy out there."

"Come on, that is a plus, you just watch."

She literally dragged me out of the booth to the dance floor. She, Cindy, and I created a dance circle. It was a song I knew and liked, after 5 martinis I let loose spinning some of my best dance moves. We were getting a lot of attention. The girls sandwiched me, Melanie in front, Cindy in back, the three of us moving in unison with arms up in a fucking motion.

I started having fun forgetting all the Vic thoughts, resetting to fucking Melanie tonight. Maybe she will allow anal sex tonight. Cindy peeled off for a moment, then returned. The song ended. I gave Melanie a hug, turned around to hug Cindy ... it was Victoria.

'Well hello Professor. That was fun for me, how was it for you?" She smiled at me and moved in close.

I moved away, stumbling then getting control, "Let's go Melanie. Find Cindy. We are leaving now."

I hadn't thought that Vic would want to fuck me in the ass. The thought was disgusting. I would never do that.

I headed to the door, looked back, and saw the girls working their way to me. I waited outside for them to join me. We got in the car. The girls jumped into the back seat together. No one riding shotgun, thought Melanie would do that with Daddy.

"Fast food, then home," I stated.

As we left the fast food place, I looked in the rearview mirror, once again they were making out. I didn't say a word this time and just drove. Yeah, just friends.

***

Cindy asked me, "What are the sleeping arrangements?"

"You are in the guest bedroom, Melanie is in her bedroom that she had before the apartment, I am in the master."

She was angling for something. It was coming.

"Well, I thought we might all sleep in the master. I think Melanie will like that."

Does Cindy know, I am really fucking Melanie? Of course, they are best of friends. How stupid of me.

"I am outvoted, so OK."

Actually, I would vote yes for the master. I hadn't had a threesome ever. Too risky with the students.

I changed into my PJ bottoms although I hoped they would have a short life.

I crawled into bed waiting for the girls, dreaming of what we would do tonight. For starters, both licking my cock, taking turns sucking on it while I urged them both to deepthroat it.

I thought I heard the front door open and in a few minutes close. Cindy probably retrieving her duffle bag from the car which she forgot to bring in.

Five minutes later, Melanie asked if I was ready for her. I said yes. She turned off the lights putting the room into complete darkness.

She pulled up the bedspread and slid in under it moving close to me. She moved in to kiss me while she slipped her hand into my PJ bottoms. She gently kissed me on the lips, I kissed her back harder. She touched the head of my penis and then slipped her hand around it, pulling it up into an upright position pushing up my PJs. She began slowly stroking it. I slid my PJs off freeing up space for my cock to grow and giving her better access to work her oral magic.

Now that I was naked, I needed to remove whatever Melanie had on. While we continued kissing, I ran my hands down her back and feeling nothing, I moved to the front and guessed where her panties would be. Nothing there. I cupped her pussy then slowly rubbed my fingertips in a circular motion around it is starting at the top near her clit making a complete trip several times. She sighed.

She continued to stroke me, while I caressed her. She picked up the pace signaling me to slip fingers through her pussy lips deep inside and back out again.

"Oh, oh, oh," she whispered then getting louder. Her breathing increased, she broke off kissing me and moved to get on top of me. I pulled my fingers out. She pushed the bedspread and sheets off of us. She guided my cock towards her pussy but stopped short of entering. She rubbed the head back and forth teasing me.

"Put it in Melanie, I am so ready you tease."

It usually took longer foreplay with Melanie to turn her on. Maybe she is just horny tonight knowing she was sharing me with Cindy.

She held my erection up at the base and slowly lowered onto it. I felt the head parting the outer and inner lips and then I was all the way in. She stayed up on top, squatting, her knees bent. It was quite a sight seeing my shaft and sometimes the head come into view when she crested up top. She began dropping up and down slowly.

All the way down, then all the way up. Up, down, up down repeating the motion. Cock in full view, then disappearing. She felt tighter than I remember, maybe it was this new cowgirl position. It takes strong thigh muscles to do that without my support. It was exciting, I like new positions.

"Melanie, this feels awesome for me, is it good for you?"

She mumbled a yes.

She picked up the pace, holy cow she was really working me. I felt that familiar buildup where the world seems to disappear and all that remains is my cock in a state of euphoria ready to cum.

"Baby, Daddy needs to cum, I am so close."

She started banging my pelvis with the up and down motion. I couldn't hold on much longer. But then she abruptly stopped and got off of me.

"Daddy?"

It was Melanie, but her voice was coming from off the bed. She turned on the lights. Cindy was fucking me!

"Daddy, can I get on top of you so you can finish in me? Cindy isn't on the pill."

What a strange situation. It all made sense now, the shorter foreplay, cowgirl poistion and tighter pussy.

When the lights came up, my erection went down.

"Is it OK if Cindy helps me get you hard again? Now that you know we tricked you into fucking Cindy, I hope you won't hold it against us."

"Melanie, it's OK. She was great."

Melanie was naked. Gosh she has such a great body. Cindy, wow, maintaining that cowgirl position, she showed off her athletic prowess. Thinking back to the video incident, those two must have planned the whole damn thing.

In retrospect, if Melanie had asked me to take care of the three points, I would have done it. The fourth is hanging out there. Would Cindy fucking me clear that? It had to be.

I was lying on the bed with a limp cock, now surrounded by two 21 year old beauties about to lick and suck my cock. Culminating by fucking my daughter, her best friend and then cumming inside of Melanie. Yes! Life was good. Just thinking about it, the girls wouldn't have to work too long on me.

Then I heard another voice, a sultry, sexy voice coming from outside the room.

"Ladies, I will take it from here."

She walked into the room, it was the bartender Vic. She was wearing the same black silk blouse, short black leather skirt, black stockings, and heels. Her black hair was now pulled back into a high ponytail.

Melanie and Cindy headed out the door, Cindy stopped.

"Professor, have fun, Vic will take care of you. Please cooperate. I still have the video. Enjoy the fourth!"

What is going on here? I am totally confused. Why is Cindy and maybe Melanie forcing me to have sex with a shemale. Maybe she owes Vic something and this clears it. Why does Vic want me so bad? Why didn't fucking Cindy clear the fourth?

"Professor, I lied to you. I told you that you would be back, but alas, here I am ready to have fun with that great body of yours, especially the special part of interest to me." Vic said.

"You know, I am being forced into doing this. Fine, you can suck my cock and I will fuck you in the ass all night long if that is what it takes." I was borderline crazy with anger.

"By the way, stop calling me Professor, call me Rick."

"Rick, ah yes. It just rolls off my tongue, I like it." She swirled her tongue across over her lips in a sensuous way.

"I have way too many clothes on so unless you have an objection, I will fix that."

She didn't give me a second to respond, "OK, no objections."

She stood at the foot of the bed and turned towards me.

"Hmmm, I like what I see, I should hurry." She was looking at my limp cock.

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. One button at a time, stopping to look at me. She did have huge breasts and now I was looking forward to seeing them. She reached the bottom button and placing her hands on the inside edges of the blouse pulled it open revealing a black lace bra challenged with holding in her breasts. The back of the blouse slid down, her arms now holding it up. She dropped her arms straight down letting the blouse slide off and down to the floor. I gulped as I stared at her amazing chest. I was looking forward to the bra coming off.

She surprised me when she crawled onto the bed on all fours. Was she heading between my legs? Did she see my growing erection? No, she stopped. Her breasts hung low fighting against the bra counteracting gravity. The cleavage was well defined. The areolas were peeking out from the black lace.

"Rick, could you be a darling?" She looked back over her shoulder. I interpreted her request -- undo the clasps of her bra.

"Sure." I nervously responded.

She moved in closer in order for me to reach the clasps. Her face was now inches above my manhood which stirred even more. It took me a minute to undo the clasps as my hands were shaking. Done. I pulled the back of the bra down and instinctively ran my fingers under the straps and tugged them down. The bra fell, the straps trapped by her hands on my thighs. She moved up to a sitting position freeing her bra. Her breasts were out. She fell into my exceptional category, not a blond but larger breasts. if she were only a female.

She motioned for me to sit up. Then she clasped my right hand and placed it on her left breast, then my left on her right. She leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back. She sought out my tongue and wrapped her lips around it and sucked on it.

"Rick, i am ready for you. I will do whatever you ask of me."

I see what see was doing, working on turning me on. I moved to a kneeling position.

"I need to kiss you again," she said.

I asked, "Where do you want to kiss me?"

She laughed, "That was a good one, you bad boy. I still have way too many clothes on. Then you and I can kiss wherever we desire."

I was warming up to idea of Vic giving me a blowjob. Thinking of her between my legs with her fabulous breasts resting on my inner thighs was something to look forward to..

Vic again stood by the end of the bed. This time she faced away from me. She looked over her shoulder as she undid a small button on the back of the sexy black skirt. She pulled the zipper down and wiggled the skirt down to the floor.

Her cheeks, were firm and well rounded. The string around her waist supported a connection with the little string that ran through her buttocks up to some piece of cloth in the front. I started to wonder how big she was, Cindy said she could not deepthroat Vic, but Melanie could. Melanie had talent. I had never sucked a cock before.

Still facing away from me, she peeled her laced top hose down all the way to the floor. When she raised one leg to complete the removal off her foot, I caught a glimpse of her large package held captive by a black thong. I felt a tinge of excitement that I have never experienced before.

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed for the final part of the show. Her bare cheeks looked even better up close, the single string hidden between them.

She put her thumbs under the strings riding on her hips and slowly pulled them down. Her cock was now out in the open but out of my sight. She looked back at me, twisting the top half of her body, her breasts quite visible to me. I was getting excited, I needed to see her cock. I wanted to see her cock. I am so turned on by her strip show.

"Ready?" she asked me. I nodded yes. I can't believe I was so excited to see male genitals.

She slowly rotated revealing inch by inch her erection. First the large head, then more and more of the hard thick shaft, finally a full view of her cock jutting straight out with her balls hanging down. She was bigger than me. I see Cindy's point, it was worth seeing. I had to have it I thought. But I hesitated.

She moved in closer positioning her cock inches from my mouth. The head was well defined. I could see the veins on the shaft. I needed it, I needed to feel what it was like to have that large cock in my mouth, not just any cock, her cock. I needed to make this beauty cum in my mouth. So many times, I was on the receiving end, I needed to give. But still I hesitated. Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker rang through my mind. Did I want that?

"Suck it Daddy, I know you want to. Go ahead and suck it."

Who said that? It was Melanie! She was watching. Cindy was too and of course she was recording it.

Vic chimed in, "Rick, please do it. You can do it just this once."

I am doing it.

I closed the inches gap. I licked the head, running my tongue all around it several times. I wrapped my lips around the head resting on the spot between the head and the shaft. I ran my tongue around the head inside my mouth paying more attention to the sensitive area. I looked up to Vic hoping to make eye contact like my girls do. She was looking up and away. I took it as a good sign.

I sucked on the head repeatedly before moving down her shaft. I had never done this before, so I was making it up as I went along. My goal was a cum shot in my mouth. Why not? I am a cocksucker now!

I moved up and down on the thick shaft, lubricating it with my saliva. I have seen the porn videos, I have received great blowjobs. I can do this. I was challenging myself. Make her cum, make her cum!

Down the shaft, traveling further into my mouth, head seeking my throat. She was big. I will get there. Up again. Tongue the head looking for positive feedback. Check!

Of course, I have never deep throated anyone, but I had to try. I was patiently working her cock up and down, inching further to balls deep. I went deep but didn't make it. I pulled all the way up.

I went back to work getting back to the inches away from balls deep. Melanie saw I was close. With the next downward thrust, Melanie pushed my head forward. Vic's cock head entered my throat. I was amazed with myself. First blowjob and a deepthroat! This was fun, fun, fun. A new world was opened.

Uh-oh, I could feel her shooting cum into my throat. Vic didn't give any indication that she was climaxing. Melanie was not letting me off. I wildly swung my arms, so she knew I needed up. She ignored it, so I relaxed and let Vic finish her load. I trained as a free diver during college. I could hold my breath for a long time. I controlled the gagging reflex. Melanie eventually let up and I pulled off. All the cum right down my throat. I should have been gasping for air, but I wasn't. Easy, peasy. Maybe I was meant for this.

"Rick, oh my god, you are so talented! I didn't expect that. I came so fast, I couldn't warn you. Are you OK?

I thought about it for a moment.

"I am good. I didn't expect that either. I don't know what got into to me."

"Well, you have a future in cock sucking for sure."

I suddenly felt dirty and disgusting. I wanted to go home, but I was already there.

"Daddy, my first Vic blowjob, she didn't cum!" Melanie exclaimed.

All of this on video.

"Girls, you can leave again and stay away this time," Vic said.

She walked them to the door, closed it and locked it.

"No more videos unless you ..."

"No, no, no more videos, they already have enough."

Vic asked, "What can I do for you? That ... that was an amazing ...." She said.

"Blowjob? I said.

"Yes, I can't believe how good it was. I never came so fast. How long have you been doing it?" Vic asked.

"20 minutes."

"No way. Impossible. First time?" Vic was astonished.

"Yes."

She pushed me back on the bed. I crawled back unto the pillow. She spread my legs and moved in. She picked up my semi-erect cock and placed her lips on the head and immediately went balls deep holding her position looking up at me. I loved it. She transited my cock, up and down. I could feel her sucking on it. She was very good. She expanded her effort, caressing my balls (I forgot to do that with her). Vic moved low to suck on my balls while stroking me. Man, she was good.

When I was good and hard, she slowly pulled up on me inch by inch.

"Can you do me?"

She reversed her position, moved to all fours and presented her ass to me.

"I sure can. What do I get in return?"

Totally interested in her response.

"How about unlimited blowjobs? Me on you, or you on me?"

I liked the flexibility. I was really getting into Vic.

"Deal."

I moved in close slowly positioning the head of my cock between her tight cheeks. I pulled them gently apart giving me a path to the target. I pushed in slowly, we didn't have any lube. I was hoping she was used to dry runs. I contacted her anus. I moved my hard-on up and down against the whole area. She moved back. She wanted it. I pushed in contacting the rim. I slowly pushed in. I was surprised she was so tight, I plowed ahead. The head was in! I pushed in further, she met my cock and moved back on it. Slowly I pushed further in, so tight.

All the way in, I held my position, she moaned with delight. I placed my hands on her cheeks and began moving in and out. First time all the way in then slowly all the way out. She grabbed her cock. She was stroking her cock hard. I picked up the pace. It felt great to me. So tight. I slapped her cheeks. She moaned. I was working to a climax to shoot my load. I held firm against her ass. One more out and slam back in. Repeat - out and slamming back in. Vic was going crazy, she screamed out, "I love it."

"Me too Vic." Hearing her pushed me over top and I came in her ass. I kept the motion of out and slamming back in while I shot stream after stream into her tight ass. I pulled out. My cock was dripping with cum, I squeezed it to get the last drops out. Back in, I loved the feeling of being inside this shemale's ass. Slapping her cheeks. Fondling her delightful breasts. Tugging on her nipples. So good.