Suck It, Please Suck My Clit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly moved my hand down from her breasts across her stomach and squeezed it into the top of her tight shorts. I slipped my hand down further into her shorts seeking her pleasure zone. I stopped with my hand surrounding the outside of it. I squeezed the lips gently together. She bucked up against my hand breaking our kiss. I brushed my hand back and forth intentionally but not touching her clitoris. Too early to touch it directly.

She reached down, undid the clasp of her shorts, pulled the zipper down and with both hands shoved the shorts down to the floor. I helped by pulling down her panties to the floor, allowing total access for me.

She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide open beckoning my mouth, tongue, and fingers to deliver satisfaction to this beautiful sex starved woman. Her pussy was inviting. She was ready. I moved in and placed my hands on her inner thighs. I moved in close to her. I looked up to her for eye contact. She smiled.

I licked her inner thighs, one side, then the other. I continued licking and then kissing my way up. I stopped short of contacting the outer zone of her sexual pleasure. She placed her hands on the back of my head forcing me in closer. I licked her swelling outer lips. One side then the other. I sucked on one side then the other. I pinched them together, kissed them, then ran my tongue back and forth across them. I paused to look at her. Her head was back, her eyes closed. She was enjoying the ride.

I inserted my tongue into her pussy playing around inside while resting my upper lip on the very bottom of her clitoris. I pulled back and gave her clit a quick lick. She trembled.

Moving up, I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. It was engorged. I sucked on it once. She almost levitated off the couch. I sucked again. I backed off to just swipe it with my tongue.

'Suck on it, please suck on it. please suck on my clit,' she screamed.

I obliged. Once, then twice, then three times releasing and pausing each time to tease her, letting the anticipation build.

'Oh my god I am cumming!' she shouted rolling her head back and forth. She grabbed the back of my head pulling it hard onto her while I kept her clit between my lips.

Her body rippled from top to bottom, bucking up and down. Her pussy was soaked with her juices.

She whimpered, 'Oh my ...oh my... oh my.' Her voice dropping down to a whisper. Eventually she went quiet.

I continued to lick her, gently, with no real intent to go again unless she asked for it.

'You are a fucking magician. Let's go to the bedroom, I need you to fuck me. I need another orgasm just like that.'

'Maybe sucking magician would be a better name?' I said.

'You are so right.'

We stood up. She grabbed my hand and led us to the 2nd bedroom. She jumped on the bed. The dogs followed us in and laid down in the corner next to each other. I stripped down. My cock was at full mast. She spread her legs ready to accept my erection. Then she changed her mind.

'Can we do it doggy style? Jack only does missionary. I really need something different.'

She moved to all fours on the bed, just the right height for me.

I moved in position to enter her. I took my time to slowly touch her lips with the head, then moved it back and forth across the full width and height of her wet pussy. I rested the head under her clitoris and moved it up and down trying to tease her anticipation. I slowly moved the head into her parting the labia open to accept my full length. I pushed in so that the head was enveloped by her pussy. She thrusted her bottom back to force me deeper inside, but I retreated to tease her.

Then ... surprise!

'Honey, I am home.'

It must be Jack, it was close to 5:30. Home from work? Did she neglect to share that arrival time detail? Lizzy started quietly whimpering hearing Daddy. Tippy didn't make a whimper the only sound she makes. Good girl.

I whispered, ' What do we do now?'

A million thoughts crossed my mind. Was he the violent type? Did he have a gun? Am I fucked. She spoke.

'Put it in all the way. Do it now!' She whispered in my ear.

I was totally surprised, it just didn't make sense.

'But ... but ... I ...'

'Just do it. All the way in ... all the way in ... now!'

I placed my hands on her firm cheeks and thrust forward not knowing why I was complying.

'Yes, oh God yes.' She whispered.

I just did it. Might as well, I am going to die anyway.

'Don't worry, He has never been in this room, never. Just keep fucking me, I love it. I love doggy style. It has been so long.'

I had to admit, it was so stimulating knowing I was fucking this guy's wife when he was just yards away. As long as she and I controlled our moaning volume we should be just fine.

I heard him talking to someone.

'Yeah Viv. Home from work. She is gone, probably walking her best friend. She needs to get a life. Maybe she needs a lover. Anyway, she won't know I came home, so I will head over to your place for a while. Wear that sexy black outfit that I like. I am so horny after today. I am hard just talking to you.'

He left.

He doesn't cheat on her? Didn't sound that way.

Hearing all that, I started to pull out.

'What the fuck are you doing?' She grabbed my cock and pulled it back in.

'Fuck me, fuck me harder.'

I felt like saying yes Ma'am. Knowing he was gone and what we heard changed my perspective. I gladly complied. I moved all the way in, then all the way out. I went halfway in, then pulled out where my head was touching her lips then plunged in and ground my pelvis into her. Back out. Swiped the head back and forth across her labia and then plunged in halfway, hold, then all the way in. She buckled down resting her head on the sheets moaning softly. I picked up the pace drawing all the way out then hard against her ass the angle of my cock surely hitting her G-spot, time and time again. She was losing control as her orgasm rippled through her body. She grabbed onto her nipples pulling them hard downward.

I kept pumping in and out. She was tighter than expected. Seeing her launching an orgasm raised my stimulation. I pushed in, pulled out, plunged back in. Again, again, again. I couldn't hold back any longer and released all the buildup deep into her. I kept pumping and pumping until every drop left my balls and cock. I pulled out and laid down next to her.

Lizzy barked.

'She needs to go out,' Jill sighed.

'Tippy probably needs to go as well, plus this is dinner time.'

'Could you be a dear and walk Lizzy across the street at the park? Could you make sure you pick up after her? I understand if you have to take Tippy home to feed her after walking her.'

'Sure,' I got dressed thinking this was not the way I thought our encounter would end, but the dogs started it.

I returned with the dogs. Jill was dressed -- end of encounter.

'Thanks for walking her.'

'Your welcome. So ... should we talk about the elephant in the room?'

'Jack? He is an asshole. Rich asshole. This is the first time I cheated on him, but .... I loved it. I would like to continue our relationship if you are cool with that.'

Uh let me think. Gorgeous woman, horny for sex. Willing divorcee out to please women.

'Yes, I am cool with that.' I said excitedly.

'Are you sure? As I have come to know, cheating has repercussions.' I added.

'He is a narcissist. He fooled me up front in our relationship. It is all about him. Time for it to be all about me.'

'So, when can we get together again?' I asked.

'I would love to say tonight, maybe at the hotel but to be real, how about tomorrow morning after walking the dogs? We can bump into each other. I will ask you to help with a condo problem. It's a cover in case Jack reviews the entrance cams footage.'

'Wait a minute. He might see I entered your building before he came home?'

'He could but he won't. You could be anyone visiting a resident. But tomorrow, if we enter at the same time, I need a cover.'

Makes sense. I agreed.

Time to get Tippy home for dinner and think about this wild afternoon.

***

There wasn't a lot to think about. I wanted more of her. Every day if possible.

The next morning, we hooked up as planned, it took me 4 hours to fix her condo 'problem'. We explored other positions after an exchange of oral sex. She was quite good at everything. I was clearly falling 'in-like' with her. It wasn't just the sex, it was all the things we shared interest in. Not only was she good in bed, but good on the couch just talking.

I loved our time together.

We repeated out daily, weekday meetings for over a month. We weren't getting tired of each other at all, we varied the sex and the conversations. We varied the locations visiting my bare bones apartment, a hotel and one time in the car.

At the apartment, she noticed my desk where I did all my writing. She took an interest in my writing. I told her that I was planning on writing a semi-autobiographical book. I told her I wasn't quite ready for that but wrote short stories to sharpen my skills. Fun short stories. She asked what I did with them, and I told her I posted them to a literary site.

'Which site?' she asked.

I told her.

'Oh my God, I go to that site all the time. I love the erotic stories. What is your pen name?'

I shared that.

'I follow you! I don't like the Daddy Daughter stuff, but I loved the one about the female boxing attorney. So hot. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love teasers.'

'Let's read that now, I will take her part of course, you read the unbelievable nephew part,' she said.

When we finished, she was so turned on, no need for foreplay. She climbed right up on top of me, and Amazon fucked me. I loved it.

Another day, we did our dog walking routine, but instead of heading to the condo she suggested doing something else.

'Let's drive downtown to that amazing park. Tippy and Lizzy will really like a change of location. So many new places to sniff.'

'That sounds great. We could have lunch and drinks and do serious people watching.'

We took my car. It was about a 40 minute drive. She wore a sun dress with a short hemline. I couldn't resist placing my hand on her visible inner thigh. She reciprocated with her hand placed right on my dick. As I caressed her inner thigh, she massaged and grabbed my growing cock. I looked at her, she smiled and leaned into to kiss me.

'Jill, the kids are with us. I need to drive safe.' I knew what she desired.

'OK, pull over into a parking lot.'

I picked a huge big box store lot. We were far removed from the store. No one parked around us.

We kissed, kissed hard running our hands all over each other. I unbuttoned her blouse, pulled down her bra to touch and kiss her lovely tits.

She undid my, belt, top clasp and pulled my zipper down. She reached down into my briefs, took hold of my growing erection and began stroking it. I slipped one hand into her workout shorts finding my favorite spot. I cupped her vagina, but slipped one finger into the homeland of her pleasure.

She broke off the kissing. I think I knew where she was heading. I was right.

I raised my bottom off the seat and pulled my pants and briefs down to my ankles giving her full access to me. She pulled down her workout shorts and panties as well.

After moving into place, hovering right about the head, I could feel her breath on it. This was an incredible view of the intimate position. I could see my base, but the rest obscured by her bountiful blond hair -- no ponytail today. The lengthy part of her head of hair brushing up against my inner thighs. She moved the hair obstructing my full view out of the way. She is so considerate.

She gave the head a short lick then all the way around it. She took her time moving down to take the head in her mouth. She held it there running her tongue around it. I thought I was hard when she started, harder now. She slowly moved down about halfway and then slowly back up keeping the head inside her mouth. She repeated 3-4 times, I lost count it felt so good. She moved down and up a little deeper, repeating again.

This was driving me crazy, she knew I loved it when she deep throated me. She was using that knowledge to her advantage to tease me. Down about three quarters, up down, repeat. Then surprise, she dropped all the way down, holding my cock hostage in her mouth. I could feel the head trying to find a home in her throat. But it was a quick up and down but this time up and off. I was so close.

She surprised me by crawling on top. She reached down to the power seat controls and moved the seat to totally recline. She guided me right into her pussy, past the outer, past the inner, right up against her G-spot. She began rhythmically moving up and down. God she was so tight and wet. I was so close due to her oral expertise.

'Jill, I am sorry, I can't hold back.'

'Tom, that is exactly what I was trying to do.'

She moved up and down just 2 more times and I let go. More and more explosions of my cum inside of her. I couldn't believe how much I gave her.

'But I didn't make it good for you.' I told her. I felt bad.

'Tom don't worry. I had a lot of fun doing it. It is not the last time we will have sex.'

She gave me a kiss. She moved back to her seat allowing me to admire my cum soaked cock.

She said, 'Don't clean it up, I will.'

She kneeled on her passenger seat, spread her legs letting my cum leak down to her hand. She licked her hand clean and then massaged with her fingers working out the last of the cum out of her pussy, but not a lot.

She moved back to me and let the cum drip down on the head. She dropped low to the base and swiped up with her tongue cleaning one side of the shaft then other. She then wrapped her lips around the head and squeezed out the last of it. She sat back, opened her mouth, her tongue covered in white, she closed and swallowed.

'OK, we can go now.'

I think I am in love.

***

The park was amazing. Tippy and Lizzy were in sniffing heaven. We walked around the park holding hands. I really like Jill. It was moving to something beyond that, but I kept reminding myself she was married.

There were a lot of people in the park today. There were school children on a field trip, elderly seniors out for the fresh air, young couples, and us. At one point in our walk, I just had the overwhelming urge to kiss her. It was a long kiss, a kiss of lovers enjoying each other's company.

'Daddy! Daddy!'

It was Rachel and Maddy my twins running towards me. I kneeled down to accept their hugs.

'Daddy, what are you doing here? We are on our field trip.'

Oops, I knew that. Damn I wish I remembered that 2 hours ago.

'Tippy!'

They ran to Tippy and gave her a hug. Her tail was wagging at full speed.

'We love Tippy. I wish you and her would live with us.'

God, I hated that. I always feel the worst about cheating and the divorce when the girls emote over me. But they shifted gears.

'Daddy, we saw you kissing this pretty lady. Do you know her?'

Ah the innocence of children.

'Yes, this is Jill, and her dog is named Lizzy.'

'Hi Miss Jill. Can we pet Lizzy?'

'Yes of course. Rub her behind her ears and down by her tail, she really likes that.'

Lizzy loved it and tried to lick Rachel who stuck her face out to make it easy for her.

Maddy, miss pretty in pink, loves jewelry and spotted Jill's ring. It was a big beautiful blue diamond on her ring finger. She took it off while we had sex. Maybe that made her think it was OK to fuck someone else.

'Ms. Jill that is a beautiful ring. Did Daddy give it to you?'

Jill beat me to the punch, 'No honey, someone else gave it to me.'

'Oh, he has good taste.'

Jill turned to me and said, 'They are so polite with good manners.'

'Blame my ex for that.'

'Hi. I need to get the girls back to the group. Is that OK Tom?'

She was one of Rachel and Maddy's teachers from a year ago. We met at a parent teacher night right before the divorce.

She was very attractive, very single back then. I was the go to parent back then because I wasn't in court all the time. She requested a conference with me -- one on one -- to discuss the girls. We met, she subtly came onto to me, I was interested, but I was already in affair with Grace that led to the divorce. She might have been a better, bad choice, one that could be forgiven. But another bad decision for me.

'Sure Claire. Thanks for letting them spend some time with me. It is hard to come by.'

'Are you allowed to meet and discuss the girls academics?' She knew I was divorced.

'I will have to check with Mom.'

'OK, let me know, you know how to reach me. as always, I am available to meet anytime, anyplace.'

She winked at me.

The girls ran off with her.

'What the fuck was that all about?' Jill said tersely.

'Nothing, she has been trying to bed me down for years. I always parried her thrusts.'

'Yeah right, but you were married back then already fucking around.'

She was fucking jealous! I couldn't believe it! A married women jealous of her lover being hit on!

'Jill, I have no intention pursuing her. Why would I do that?'

I reached in to give her hug and kiss, but she avoided it. It was a very cold and silent ride back.

'Drop me by the Starbucks.'

'Can't we spend some time at your condo?' Code name for sex.

No answer. She jumped out of the car, literally yanking Lizzy out of the back seat seemingly in anger. Lizzy squealed when she hit the concrete.

'Oh baby, I am so sorry. So sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Mommy isn't mad at you.'

She picked her up and walked away. I watched as the sun dress swayed back and forth.

What the hell did I do? I was actually honest about Claire. Jesus.

***

Maybe the combination of complete control of me in the car, meeting the twins then being hit on by the teacher defined who I am. Lover, cheater, father.. Someone now no longer attractive to Jill. I don't know. I need a plan.

My phone rang. Not even a hello or pleasantries.

'The girls told me you have a girlfriend. They saw you kissing in the park. You knew the girls would be there. Did you do that on purpose?'

Grace gave me a heads up this was coming.

'Short answer -- no on field trip, I plum forgot. Jill loves that park. We took our dogs for a nice walk there. When I saw the girls, I remembered. Sorry.'

'Your favorite word. Are you fucking her? Maddy told me about the ring. Can't you find someone who is actually single?'

'I can't believe this. Why do you care? Do you need more dirt on me? You already have the kids, child support and alimony you don't need.'

'They told me you were talking to Claire, do you still want to fuck her? I feel sorry for Jill, the girls said she was really nice.'

'Jesus, leave me alone, we are divorced.'

'The girls said you were going to ask Mom about something.'

'Claire asked if I could meet with her on the girls academics.'

'You do know she no longer teaches any classes for the girls -- right?'

I didn't, but I said yes.

'I told Jill I had no intention of pursuing Claire's veiled come on.'

'Oh, was she jealous? If so, most likely because you shared your cheating history.'

She is just too smart.

'I have to go, tell the kids I love them.'

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. She is probably right, I need someone single, but I am addicted to playing with fire.

***

No sign of white pants lady and a dog for two weeks. This has to be over. Time to call Claire? No! I want Jill. I still need a plan, but I am shooting blanks. Should I just go to her place? I don't know. She was pissed. Then the universe came into play.

I stopped at the grocery story to pick up a few things. I ambled over to produce with my hand held basket. There was Jill. She was looking at bananas. She didn't notice when I moved next to her. She was picking through the available produce.