Suck It, Please Suck My Clit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up a large banana in front of her.

'I have a bigger banana if you need one.'

She laughed, she recognized it was me. I wasted no time to tell her about my honest feelings for her.

'I love you, Jill.'

She was shocked. But the she turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

'I love you too Tom.'

'Come on, let me show off my banana.'

We dropped our baskets and ran out of the store. She jumped in her car, and I followed.

She parked in her garage spot, I parked down the street. She buzzed me in, I caught the elevator. She left her door ajar. She was on the couch waiting for me. It was about 4:30.

'Are we OK here?'

'Yes, Tom was flying out of town after work. We have all night and a whole week after that.'

I loved this place, so many good memories. Especially bedroom 2, the safe place.

We never made it that far today. We were so enraptured with having sex, we stripped, the couch would be the place for the second time. We moved fast, I was hot, she was hot. She climbed up on top of me and guided my cock in to the tight, wet pussy. It felt sooooo good. I just laid there as she used my erection to her benefit, side benefit for me. She presented her breasts to me and I sucked and pulled on her nipples. Back to the old days then ...

The door opened. It was Jack. He walked in quickly heading to the bedroom like he was looking for something he forgot and needed a quick turnaround. At first, he didn't notice us on the couch. Jill crouched down lower to avoid detection, but it was not enough.

'Jill, what are you doing,'

To him, it looked like she was on the couch with her head poking up. He walked in closer.

'What the fuck is going on?'

He could see his wife, naked, on top of some dude.

'You are fucking someone on our couch?' saying each word separately building up the volume on each.

She got off of me.

'Yes, that is true. And the problem is?'

'The problem is you are cheating on me, fucking someone in our house,' he screamed at her. His face was turning red.

'So cheating is a problem, Jack? Answer carefully for 'Viv'.' The Viv said with emphasis.

'We are getting divorced, I caught you in the act. You will get nothing,' he calmly stated.

'Not so fast, I have friends who you think are your friends, but they are not. I have more than enough dirt on you. I will clean you out.'

He stared at her incredulously. He started to say something but instead stormed out of the house with determination.

'Well Lizzy and I need a place to stay tonight and maybe longer. Can we stay with you?'

'Well Lizzy for sure, I will have to think about her owner.'

She punched me in the chest and wacked my cock gently.

'I heard a rumor that you love her owner, so I am not worried.'

Jack came back in, he was wielding two hand guns.

'Both of you on your knees in front of me. It is time to fix this problem.'

He placed a gun in Jill's hand, gripping it tightly to control it. He forced her finger onto the trigger and placed the gun against my temple. He removed the safety.

'Pull the trigger Jill and all is forgiven.'

TO BE CONTINUED