All Comments on 'Suck Thy Neighbor Pt. 02'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Loved it

I always enjoy a good cocksucking story. I felt like this story could very easily be a true story. I really love being called a Cocksucker while I am sucking a man's cock. It is such a great feeling when a man shoots his load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good so far

But let him in your ass,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you're back!

Love this story, it's right up my alley these days.

I hope you write more of Donna at some point too, that's an all time great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

The sex was good but the ending was bad. Either it should have said, I need to swallow cum and I found a married man that would or I need more mutual sex or I have to stop seeing you etc. Ending was too uneventful.

robin48robin48almost 4 years ago
Warm

and real..Sounds true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great continuation of the first part of Suck Thy Neighbor. I love that your protagonist has gone from a masculine, dominant male to being a compete slut for John’s cock.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I too started sucking cock in my 30’s. I was always curious since I was young but was too shy. Got addicted to it and found myself searching local places to suck guys. The nastier the guys is , the more I want to please him . I too was so nervous that my wife would find out or run into a friend . I needed up putting an ad online looking for a married guy to play with , told him everything about me . How I started wearing my wife’s things , going to parks , guys houses to dress for them and pleasure them as they wished . After a couple of months of emails we decided to meet at a local coffee shop to see if we liked each other. We explained what we would be wearing so we would recognize each other. To my shock my former boss was sitting there smiling at me as we recognized each other from the clothes we were wearing. He said he never knew I was such a sissy. Since that day I’ve become his little sextoy. Dressing for him , sucking him and getting fucked by him. Being used by him is so much hotter than sex with my wife. I can’t get enough of being his sissy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got me hard and made me think about how my neighbor and I would suck each other's dick off every weekend. He moved now I'm looking for a new dick to pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful

I also need a cock to suck +256777901053

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story want to try sucking need someone to show me

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Such a hot story. I think John might be a little bit of a cocksucker him self.

cat45cat45over 1 year ago

I loved this story. Masculine men letting themselves act like submissive sissies to other men is such a turn on. I'm also a masculine man but would love to become a sissy cocksucker for men or other sissies.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

This is enjoyable read for me as it gets a better understanding of my friends who I’ve been your John. I’ve been lucky enough to have had both gay and bi men that enjoyed my cock and servicing me. Maybe this is an opportunity for me to start writing about some of those times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a Sissy cocksuck too and a bottom

00 640223239749

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

makes my heart beat fast and my cock hard

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I was thinking -- what if your secret email was sent to your wife by accident. Wouldn't that be hot !!! That's what I dreamed about after I read this story last night. My wife read the following part of the email and realized that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch.

"I will do anything you want. You can kiss me if you would like that. I would love to be kissed by you! You can fuck me up the ass if you like... you can bend me over and fuck me if you want. I will even lick your ass and stick my tongue up your asshole ... As you know, I will get on my knees and suck your cock until you cum. You can cum in my mouth or on my face. As you know, I will wear my wife's panties and stockings as I do these things to you... I just wanted to let you know that I will do whatever it takes to make your gorgeous cock cum."

I really truly want my wife to find out about me. I need to muster the courage to come out to her and tell her the truth about her sissy faggot gay husband. Wish me luck.

In the meantime, please tell us more stories. I love this one.

Farmer61Farmer618 months ago

I love reading this two parter!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Suck Thy Neighbor pt 2 is a delicious and hot story. It's interesting how a guy is aggressive in one role like John at work or with women and is submissive in his gay role with men.

I understand John's sense of desperation to blow his friend and his sense of vulnerability after sending his explicit email. I've been in that mood and send a few emails I regret. But for the most part things seem to always work out.

Thanks for the enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I would love to have a man take my body, and do as he pleases, I’m so horny thinkn of having a a man like John fucking my mouth n than sucking my cock as well, I wanna man to bend me over n fuck me when ever he wants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous