Sucked into a Video Game - The Door

Story Info
Phoebe finds out what lies behind the mysterious door...
2.7k words
4.67
4.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe practically skipped down the pathway ahead of her. She couldn't wait to come across that mysterious door and finally find out what was behind it. It didn't take long before she saw that telltale red glint in the distance. She quickened her pace and at last came upon her prize. Hard-won, indeed, but so worth it. She rubbed her thighs together at the memory of her earning the key to this hidden level. She brought that key up to the lock and held her breath as she inserted it and twisted. A loud clunk sounded and the door swung inwards before her. She walked right in without hesitation, anticipating what might lie in store for her next. What she didn't expect to see was...a classroom? No, more like a university lecture hall. She walked forward into the dimly lit room. She was looking at the backs of dozens of seats all pointed toward a raised platform at the front of the room. The platform held a large table with what looked like gynecological stirrups attached to the front corners. Next to the table was a rolling cart with drawers hiding who-knows-what inside. The platform was much more brightly lit than the rest of the classroom, she noticed. She peered across the audience seating noting the classroom was half full of probably 30 or so humanoid-like creatures. They looked human-like from behind, but some were slightly oddly shaped, reminding her of the creatures that had crowded around to watch and torment her (deliciously) when she first entered the maze.

"At last!" a voice boomed from the front of the room and every creature turned in their seats to look right at Phoebe.

"We have been waiting for you, what took so long? We only have a couple of hours for this lesson!" the voice practically shouted at her, sounding irritated.

Phoebe glanced around her quickly. Was the creature speaking to her?

"Goodness, you're still keeping us all waiting! Step to the front of the room please, quickly!"

Phoebe jumped a bit, startled, and hurried to the front of the room. What had they meant that they were waiting for her? Were they notified when she received the key from that chair? Had they taken roll call and she was an absentee?

The loud, irritated creature came into view as Phoebe scrambled to the front of the room through the sea of students. It was large, maybe six-and-a-half feet tall or so, if she had to guess, and looked human-ish, minus the long, thin fingers, purple skin, and spiraling horns sticking from the top of its head. It wore clothes that looked a bit like scrubs and a long lab coat.

"It is good you are already disrobed, we will waste no more time! Step up and stand in front of the table, we will begin."

Phoebe hauled herself, not very gracefully, up and onto the platform and stood in front of the large table. She blushed bright red, emotions swirling within her: humiliation at her nakedness in front of so many clothed creatures, nervousness at being scolded by the stern creature (doctor? professor?), excitement for what was to come, whatever that may be. She didn't know what would come next, but she did know she would do whatever she was told here - she wanted to play this one out and finally figure out what is going on behind the mystery door.

"Alright, class. Today's lesson is Human Sexual Anatomy and Biology. We have discussed all of the specifics in previous classes and today we will examine the anatomy of a live subject. Demonstrator," he said, clearly speaking to Phoebe, "stand straight and put your hands at your sides."

She does as he orders immediately, blushing again and shivering at her stark nakedness on display.

The professor moved toward Phoebe, a long, flexible cane in his hand. He looked her up and down disdainfully, sizing up the subject of his class. He bent down before her, gazing intimately at her pussy, and frowned.

"What a shame, it appears the subject's clitoris is an innie. No way to teach the class proper anatomy if they can't even see it. It's a good thing we have tools for this very situation. Could I get two volunteers to come up here and lend me a hand?"

In no time, two students leaped onto the stage and grabbed Phoebe by the arms. She was hauled onto the cold metal table behind her. One student stood behind her head holding her shoulders down onto the table while the other secured each of her legs to the stirrups and spread her wide open. After her legs were secured, the student joined his classmate at her head and each grasped one of her wrists and pinned her shoulder to the table. Phoebe practically vibrated with excitement and humiliation. The entire class was staring at her open and exposed on the table. What would the professor do to her?

She soon found out. He approached her legs with a long tube in his hand with a small glass cup-looking thing at the end of it. He placed it over her leg so it was hanging and turned to snap on a pair of surgical gloves and coat his hands in a shining mixture. He approached again and placed one of those shining hands over her vulva. Phoebe's hips jumped from the table in surprise and the students tightened their hold on her.

"Quit moving!" the professor boomed at her, "We need to get through this class and you did not come prepared. I need to correct this now, so behave!"

Phoebe burned with embarrassment at the censure and tried to still her body obediently. The professor slid a slick finger through her labia, gliding on the lube from her taint to the top of her clitoris. Phoebe bit back a moan at the motion and tried to stay quiet as the professor used his fingers to spread open her pussy lips wide and stroke through her folds, not missing a millimeter of her flesh and thoroughly covering her in the mixture. Her pussy felt warm and tingly, almost like she'd put plumping lip gloss on her coochie. She struggled to still her hips that had begun to writhe at the sensation. She had always fantasized about public exposure but actually living it? Having her pussy spread wide open for a class of strangers to study? It was humiliating in the most thrilling way.

After long moments, when the professor finally seemed to deem her sufficiently covered in lube and mad with need, he picked up the hanging tube and placed the small glass end to her clitoris. Immediately, Phoebe felt the pulling sensation, like her clit was getting sucked by the tube. She raised her head and saw exactly that. Her clit was getting sucked up by the tube which was slowly pulsing its intensity. She could feel the blood rush to her nub and her clit swelling. While her clit was getting the sort-of equivalent of a blow job, the professor began to drag his thumbs up her exposed pussy, stroking up toward her clitoris. The duel sensations had Phoebe moaning out, unable to hold back the sounds of her pleasure. The tube sucked and sucked and the professor kept up his firm, tantalizing stroking building Phoebe up toward an incredible and intense climax. She was nearly there, on the razor's edge of exploding and cumming while the whole class watched her shame when the sensations suddenly stopped. She could have cried at the sudden loss, she might have even shed a tear. The tube was pulled mercilessly from her, pulling her clit to its limit before a loud, wet pop! signaled its division from her body. The professor tossed the tube away from the table and made a satisfied sound.

"Now that the clitoris is visible, we can finally start our lesson. Let's take a closer look, shall we?"

He reached into the dark above his head and pulled down a small lens attached to a thin metal arm. He pulled the thing down and positioned it over Phoebe, pointing it right above her puffy, swollen pussy. He hit a flashing red button on the top of the device and the room lit up. Three large screens lit up with the HD video of her, up close and personal. Two screens bracketed her at the front of the class, and another was at the back of the classroom facing her, so she could see everything done to her reflected back, she saw exactly what the other students were witnessing. Her stretched-open legs revealed a pulsing, pink, swollen, gleaming wet pussy with its ruby red and swollen clitoris poking out the top. Phoebe's cheeks burned with embarrassment and her arms pulled at her restraints in an effort to cover herself, her efforts thwarted by the students at her arms tightening their grip on her.

The professor reached for her again. He pinched directly above her clit and slowly pulled back her clitoral hood. Her exposed clit trembled in the air, free and swollen from the suction. It stood out proudly and completely vulnerable, completely in view of the camera.

"Look closely, class! Make sure you are taking pictures for your notes! This is a human's clitoris. The bit trying to hide it away that I've got pulled up is the clitoral hood."

A hand in the middle of the crowd snapped up and Phoebe heard a student's loud complaint:

"We can barely see everything! Can you make the anatomy more visible professor? I think it will help with our notes."

Phoebe could have sworn she heard an amused tone lace those words. These students just wanted to see her humiliated and exposed to them!

"Ah yes, of course, let's get a better look, shall we?" the professor boomed as he turned from Phoebe, releasing her and rummaging in the drawers behind him. He returned with two large clamps and what looked like duct tape. Phoebe shivered and squirmed slightly as the Professor grasped one of her pussy lips in the clamp and pulled it wide, securing it with the tape to her thigh. He repeated the clamp-spread-tape on the other side until she was spread as wide open as she could be. Phoebe looked up at herself on the screen: pussy lips spread, dripping juices with her usually little clit poking out proudly.

"Let's continue with the lesson!" said the professor. "Below the clitoris is the urethra. Below that, the vagina, then the taint, and then the anus" he explained as he lightly traced a path down from her clit to her ass. Phoebe was practically vibrating she was shaking so much, from the feeling of her spread pussy and the excitement of her extreme exhibitionism. This secret room was so freaking worth it.

"Since we've already spoken about each structure's use and function, let's talk today about sensitivity. Since we have a demonstrator here with us, let's use this time to our advantage. I will next give a demonstration of different kinds of stimulation and we will learn how a human reacts. Watch closely class! We'll begin with the ass."

The professor turned around again, rummaging in his drawers while Phoebe squirmed and shivered in anticipation. She'd never gotten to try anal out in the real world, but she'd always wanted to. The students holding her down began moving without a word, one gathering her wrists in his hand and wrapping firm, cloth cuffs to her wrists. He then attached the cuffs to something behind the table, a hook maybe? pulling her arms high and tightly above her head. Then, both students stood by her hips, reaching under her spread legs and each grabbing a butt cheek and spreading her wide.

Oh my god, if she had thought she was as spread as she could be earlier she was wrong. Phoebe gazed into the screen showing her pulsing anus, trembling thighs, and bright, puffy pussy all spread ruthlessly open. Her face burned and her heart kicked up a notch when the professor turned back toward her again. He ran a sopping, lubed-up finger over her asshole, circling and circling then pushing firmly into her. Phoebe yelped as the professor began slowly sawing his finger in and out of her ass. This felt better and more sinful than she could have ever dreamed! After what felt like an eternity and also much too soon, he removed his finger from her. She was not bereft for long, the professor soon pressed a cool metal plug to her and pressed it inside. The tapered plug started at a blunted point and fanned out to a bulbous base, stretching Phoebe wider than she'd ever been stretched before. The professor teased the plug in and out of her, pulling it free to swirl the tip around her slick rim then pressing back in until she felt the incredible stretching again. Out and in, out and in, her hole stretching obscenely for everyone's eyes as the class shouted questions and demands at the professor. Suddenly, the professor pulled the plug out so only the very tip was left inside of her and then he rammed it all in, all at once. Phoebe saw stars. She threw her head back and screamed, liquid gushing from her out onto the stage as the thick flare of the plug was roughly pulled and pushed from her. Her vagina contracted on nothing but air and her clit swelled even more, desperate for a whiff of attention while her anus was subjected to brutal pleasure. Finally, the professor seated the plug into her fully, keeping Phoebe mind-blowingly stretched open.

Phoebe's first anal orgasm had been a doozy. Her head lolled back and she heard a rushing in her ears. She could hear the cries and hollering of the students but she could no longer make out what questions the professor was answering or what the students demanded he do to her. The two students holding her open released her ass cheeks and slapped them in unison, offering her twin arrogant smirks at their marks on her body. Phoebe let out a yelp and pitched her head forward sharply, locking eyes with the professor right as he lowered his shining, lubed fingers to her enormously engorged clit. She shook with anticipation, still feeling the dark pleasure below stretching her open, anticipating the immense stimulation still to come for her overly-sensitive nub. Just as fingers brushed the tip of her clit, a loud clang erupted.

"Well, that's all the time we have for today! We'll continue our anatomy lesson, the next class. Class dismissed!" the professor shouted over the clanging. A disappointed cacophony of grumbles and protests erupted from the students as they filed out of the classroom - most choosing the exit closest to Phoebe and taking in an eyeful of her still-spread display on their way out. The professor released her hands from the cuffs and her legs from the stirrups, pulling Phoebe onto her feet before the metal table.

"Because of you and your innie my class started late and the students missed out on an important lesson today!" the professor scolded Phoebe. "The gel I applied should keep you from holding up our next class. Now get going! Make sure to be back by the next lesson!" The professor pushed Phoebe toward a door at the back of the stage and shoved her through it.

"But wait! When is the next lesson? And, um, your...device - it's still inside me!" Phoebe cried after the professor, but he'd already shut the door without a backward glance. Phoebe stood alone once more inside the maze. The door she'd been pushed through disappeared into the thick brambles of the maze walls. She stood, looking down at herself. Her nipples were puffy and stiff, her bare vagina glistening with that lubricant the professor had used on her - she could even see her clit poking out proudly from her slick folds. The metal plug remained inside Phoebe, stretching her deliciously and reminding her of its presence with every twitch of her body.

"I guess I'll have to search for the next level to find some... relief" Phoebe pondered before heading out once again down the stark hall before her. She only hoped she wouldn't be caught naked with a toy shoved up her ass by any wandering creatures ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------sike ;)