Sucker Ch. 01

Story Info
It's okay if it's just her mouth.
2k words
3.4
34.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonsieurM
MonsieurM
18 Followers

Leo finally finished his Manhattan and set the glass back down on the bar. He'd always had a nervous tick of tapping his foot on the floor but right now it was getting noticeably loud. He took another glance at his phone but saw that he still didn't have any messages. He got the bartender's attention and ordered another drink.

Just then his phone finally buzzed. Leo's heart jumped into his throat and his stomach got an intense churning feeling. While his hands started shaking he took a second to savor the moment. Almost more than the message itself, this feeling was what he had become addicted to. Finally, he opened his phone up and saw the video his beautiful wife Giselle had just sent him from the bathroom around the corner. Holding the phone below the bar so no one could see, Leo started playing the almost two-minute video of Giselle devouring the cock of Jackson, the 6'3 guy with the linebacker-build they had just met an hour ago. His dick must have been 8 inches and thick as a Red Bull can, which dwarfed Leo's rapidly engorging 6 incher. Giselle's wicked smile and desperate eyes showed how much it enthralled her. She took the time to rub her glistening lips along every inch of it before taking it down her throat and staring straight into the camera as her eyes teared up. Sucking just the tip firmly with her long, broad tongue stretched out underneath his shaft like a welcome mat, she used her right hand to jerk the base of his dick before slowly bobbing up and down a few more times. Finally she gagged and withdrew the entire shaft from her throat in one fluid motion. Then she made a kiss to the camera and the video ended.

Leo's now fully erect cock was leaking precum through his pants when the bartender came back with his Manhattan. He quickly washed half of it down but before he could finish the rest his phone buzzed again. This time it was a just a 10 second video. His hands trembled as he hit play. Giselle was holding the camera directly in front of her face. She opened her mouth to show that it was filled to the brim with cum. After swirling her tongue around in it for a few seconds she closed her mouth again and took a big gulp. She opened her mouth again to show it completely empty, kissed at the camera once more, and ended the video.

Just then, with his phone still out and Giselle's face on his screen, a hand grabbed Leo by the shoulder and turned him around firmly. Before he knew what was going on Giselle stuck her wet tongue into his mouth and began forcefully making out with him. The mingled taste and smell of Jackson's salty, pungent cum on her hot sticky breath almost made Leo pass out. Eventually he heard laughing and light clapping. Giselle pulled her tongue out of his mouth and he looked across the room to see a smiling Jackson with a few of his friends, all looking directly at Leo with glee in their eyes.

"Taste good?" one yelled out, to which they all responded with peels of laughter.

Leo blushed profusely, especially when Giselle smiled back at them and blew Jackson a kiss. But then she grabbed Leo's hand and marched straight out of the bar and into the car. Jackson may have been finished for the night, but this was just how Giselle got started.

....

The next morning Leo woke up in a haze with a painfully firm erection, piecing together the rest of the night. As soon as they had gotten into the Uber Giselle stuck her tongue back in Leo's mouth and made out with him for the entire drive home. She'd also slowly rubbed his leaking cock and swollen balls over his pants, edging him almost to climax while filling his mouth with the overwhelming aroma of her hot dick breath and left over mix of spit and cum. After they had gotten home Leo had eaten Giselle's drenched pussy for half an hour while she told him every detail of the bathroom stall. Leo tongued the folds of Giselle's fragrant pussy as she pushed his head down further so that he could lick her asshole. They had never had anal sex, but when Giselle was feeling extra horny this was her go-to request, which Leo was always more than happy to oblige. After grinding her overdue orgasm into his face she pulled Leo up by the hair and sank her tongue into his mouth again while guiding his throbbing erection into her pussy. After the hours of buildup Leo hadn't stood a chance and was flooding her insides within minutes. Then they had both passed out hard and slept late into the morning.

Leo stood up to go to the bathroom but stopped for a moment and drank in the view of his wife sleeping in the morning sunlight. He had to catch his breath at how gorgeous she looked. Full hips and thighs with a large, round ass that he worshipped. C-cup breasts with nipples that got hard at the slightest stimulation. And her well-defined stomach and arms that added just enough muscle to her voluptuous frame. Her body was perfect.

But her face was what truly obsessed him. Big brown eyes brimming with curiosity and excitement, curly black hair that perfectly matted her face when she worked out or had sex, full cheeks that mirrored the curves of her body, and her mouth. God her mouth. As if she was specifically designed to bring as much pleasure into the world as possible. Her wide smile, full lips, and dazzling teeth made her a knockout on their own. But the length and width of her tongue made it almost pornographic, allowing her to lick both her nose and elbows without effort. She generated an excessive amount of saliva which turned her throat into a bottomless tunnel of velvet. As demonstrated in the first video from the night before, she didn't have much of a gag reflex left, which combined with the physical dimensions of her mouth, jaw, and throat, made her capable of giving the most luscious blowjobs on the planet. The fact that she was truly passionate about giving oral pleasure, to the point where she orgasmed much harder when she had a dick in her mouth, just made her fellatio all the more mind-blowing. This had led the two of them to frequently 69 each other, but sometimes Giselle would just ask to suck on Leo's cock while she masturbated. Truly a perfect wife.

This was what led Leo to first fantasize about letting other men enjoy her. Giselle was fiercely intelligent, driven, and assertive, while also being the most loving and caring woman Leo had ever met. But in the bedroom she loved nothing more than being completely submissive. This was a huge part of what aroused her about giving head -- kneeling in front big, strong men and letting them use her throat like a fleshlight made her wetter than any vaginal stimulation could. Leo was a fairly big guy himself and never struggled to make Giselle cum. But the ease with which she engulfed his dick every time she went down on him got him thinking about how he wanted to see her struggle. Getting her to gag, to lose control of herself, to be overwhelmed by a cock even she couldn't master, became his greatest fantasy.

Giselle hadn't had sex with any man since she and Leo got together. Instead, they'd spent the last few months doing exactly what they did the night before: They'd go to a bar or a club, Giselle would get hit on, she'd dance with the guy for a while as Leo watched on intently, and then she would take the lucky young man to either the bathroom or back to his place. At that point she'd give her hookup the best blowjob he'd ever had and film a few minutes of it for Leo.

Each video was a little different -- a guy would face fuck her while her mascara streaked down her cheeks, or she'd make him cum by sucking on his balls and jerking him off. Leo was starting to amass a bit of a collection and realized that he hadn't masturbated to anything else in months. But even better than the videos was what they did once they got back home. Their sex life had always been electric. But spending hours building up tension, getting harder and wetter with no release, all while other men used Giselle's mouth to gratify every one of their obscene urges....there was just no comparison to the fucking that came after all of that.

The night Giselle sent Leo the facial video may have been the best sex of his life. Leo had struggled not to touch himself until she got home, and he had been thoroughly rewarded when she came through the door and he saw that she had worn the guy's cum on her face through the whole Uber ride home. Not only that but her face was still streaked with spit, tears, and mascara. The guy had told her to keep her arms behind her back while he held onto her pony tail and roughly face fucked her. And it showed. The pangs of jealousy Leo felt while he cleaned her up added to the sheer intensity of the orgasm he had inside of her afterwards.

...

Leo finally finished in the bathroom and got back into bed. He began rubbing himself on Giselle's beautiful ass as she stirred a little and began softly moaning. Leo moved his lips to her neck and gently kissed her, which elicited a louder moan. He noticed a faint bruise on her neck and realized that Jackson left it when Giselle was grinding on him before their trip to the bathroom. Smiling, he began licking and nibbling her shoulders while squeezing her right nipple before reaching down to her predictably soaking pussy. As he started to graze her clit with his fingers Giselle finally opened her eyes and looked over at him. Staring at him with love and desire, she opened her mouth and drew his tongue into her. They had both been so exhausted by the time he had finished inside of her last night that they hadn't brushed their teeth, so her breath was still heavy with the strong taste of Jackson's acerbic cum. As Giselle started to suck on his tongue Leo knew that if this kept up he would finish before getting inside of her again, so he mounted her and pushed his entire length into the warm wetness of her morning arousal. She gasped when he bottomed out, and then began sucking on his neck while he started rhythmically penetrating her.

This always drove Leo crazy. Giselle's oral fixation was hardly reserved for cocks, though they were her strongest craving. As her tongue lashed his neck and his balls boiled with their overnight buildup of cum, Leo gave one final pound as he gasped out "I'm coming."

With that he unleashed jet after jet of semen into Giselle's now twice creampied pussy as she began shaking in her own ecstasy, flooding the sheets beneath them. After several minutes of heavy breathing Leo rolled off of Giselle, took her face in his hands, and kissed her one more time. He then opened his eyes, looked into hers, and said, "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning my love," she replied. And then, with a devilish smirk, "Did you have fun last night?"

"I did," Leo said. The humiliation and shame he felt made his stomach hurt, but it also brought him the most intense pleasures he'd ever felt. As long as they kept going slow and took things one step at a time, Leo was confident that everything would be ok. "What's the plan for tonight?"

Giselle's smirk widened as she pulled out her phone. She opened up her messages and Leo saw that she and Jackson had been texting. Giselle scrolled up and showed the picture he had sent her of him in gym shorts that looked plastered on to his strong, thick thighs, although Leo hardly noticed because a flaccid yet enormous cock was clearly outlined running down his leg.

She looked back at Leo and purred, "I have an idea."

MonsieurM
MonsieurM
18 Followers