Sucker for Sucking Cock

Story Info
Sexual adventure in an adult bookstore.
2k words
4.3
14.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deak99
Deak99
1 Followers

I recently went into an adult book store in my town. It was a small shop in front with a variety of sex toys for sale. There was a cover charge to go in the back of the store where, above the door it advertised buddy booths. I paid the man at the counter and went into the back. When I walked in, there was a small room with a few folding chairs facing a screen where a gay movie was playing. At the back of the room was a doorway that led into a hallway with video booths on both sides. So far I hadn't seen anyone else. At the end of this hallway, I came to another room. This room looked like the first room except the video screen was larger and there was a carpeted low platform just below the screen. It was like a stage under a large projection screen which was showing a straight movie.

There were two guys standing in the back of the room who were quietly staring at the porn. They both had their hands in front of their crotches, and I suspected they had been jerking off before I interrupted them. I walked in, and stood between them. To put them at ease, I unzipped, pulled my dick out and started massaging it. They both smiled and moved their hands away showing that I'd been right as they resumed masturbating.

We all began to openly watch each other, and the guy to my right complemented me on the size of my cock. I thought his cock was larger than mine, and I told him so. Even though we were all speaking quietly and cautiously with each other as we played with our dicks, I eventually began to talk about how much I liked to suck cock. I asked them both if they wanted head. They both declined. The man to my right said he was married, and didn't want to take any chances. The guy on my left nodded, and said he was also married and wanted to stay safe. The guy to my left had a smaller cock than the other man, but they were both fully erect and they both were stroking their dicks slowly. Eventually the man on my left reached over and touched rubbed the tip of his finger on my cock-head which was oozing visibly. He asked me if he could jack my cock. I took my hand away from my dick and soon were were standing close together masturbating each other. I was really getting into watching the guy with the big dick, and he kept commenting on how hot it was to watch us.

As we were all stroking and asking each other questions like, "do you like pussy too?" and "does your wife know that you come here?" Eventually, the guy I was jacking off blurted out that he liked to get fucked in the ass. He said he would let me fuck him if I had a rubber. I told him that I didn't have one, and, even though I didn't tell him this, I really didn't want to fuck him anyway. It's just not my thing. I kept telling them about how I liked visiting places like this that had glory-holes, and sucking off anonymous strangers until they unloaded in my mouth. I was so horny and excited that I could feel my knees begin to tremble. As I had told them, I had sucked many cocks before, but I hadn't jacked off with other guys like we were doing, since I was a teenager. It was making me really excited to talk to them as we all got hotter and hotter. I could feel that his cock in my hand was extremely hard as was mine.

I again said to both of them that I really wanted to suck their cocks. The guy who was jacking me off seemed to be considering it, but again said that he didn't want me to suck his cock. I started stroking him faster and gripped his dick more tightly, and he began to do the same to me. I thought we would both make each other cum and that would be that, especially when he said that he was getting close. As he began to breath heavier, he suddenly said that I could have his load if I wanted it. I stopped stroking him, as I assumed he had changed his mind about having me give him head, I began to kneel in front of him. However, he told me he just wanted to shoot in my mouth. The other guy suggested that I should lie down on the carpeted stage. He started encouraging us, saying how hot it was to watch us, and that he couldn't believe we were going to do this.

As I lay down on my back on the platform, with my cock still sticking out of my pants, I assessed the situation. I felt like I was about to give them a performance, and it really excited me to boldly act this out in front of two strangers. I began to jack off in anticipation of getting a hot load. I was lying right at the front of the stage, and he was able to stand so that his cock was directly over my face. He began to stroke his cock hard and fast. As he jacked off, they both talked dirty to me, telling me how hot it was going to be to see me eat cum. They told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. They kept asking me how badly I want his load. They told me to beg for it. I remember telling them both that I couldn't wait, and to please fill my mouth with his creamy sperm. I kept stroking my cock, which was back to its rock hard state. The other guy had been continuously telling us how hot it was to watch us, and what a turn-on it was to see us acting out a fantasy. We all began to jack together, and soon I could hear the man whose cock was right above me beginning to breathe heavily. I knew he was once again getting close. I looked him in the eye and repeating for him to give it to me, and please cum in my mouth. When I saw his body stiffen, and heard him suck in a deep breath, I opened my mouth wide, and stuck my tongue out.

He let out a groan, and told us that he was cumming. He pointed the tip of his dick toward my lips, and soon I could feel the first spurts of warm sperm hitting my tongue and sliding down into my mouth. As soon as I tasted him I made my own sounds of pleasure. Something about tasting a man's cum as he orgasms has always set me off, and I felt almost the same feelings that feel when I first slide my cock into a warm wet pussy-pure sexual gratification. He shot load after load hitting my chin, cheeks and nose as well as pumping his cum in my open mouth. The whole time he was in the throws of his orgasm he kept repeating that he was cumming, and told me to take his load. As he groaned the other guy cheered us on telling us how sexy the whole scene was. My shooter squeezed out the last drops and even shook his dick over my mouth. like he was done taking a piss. I licked my lips and rolled his warm cum around over my tongue. He had shot several big ropes and he produced a large volume before there was no more in him. I never like to swallow right away, because I like the feeling of a thick wad of male liquid, and I roll it around and savor the taste.

I lay there and made a show of licking my lips and opening my mouth to show them my cum-coverd tongue. He stepped back and I rolled my head toward the guy with the big cock. I was hoping that he would now be horny enough to step up repeat what he had just witnessed and also cum in my mouth.

He was standing in the same spot jacking off. But to my surprise I saw that standing behind him in the doorway were three more men looking at me. No one spoke a word. The man who had just finished cumming had put his cock away and was heading toward the door to leave. As he approached the three men stepped into the room. They all approached me lying there still feeling the cum run down my cheeks. One of the men stepped slowly toward me and positioned himself in the same spot as the man who just left. Without saying a word, he pulled his cock out of his pants and started jacking. His dick was already hard, He and the others had obviously enjoyed the show long enough to get aroused. He lowered his cock toward my mouth. Unlike the first two guys, he had no qualms about putting his cock in my mouth. With a pool of cum still un-swallowed at the back of my throat I snaked my tongue out toward his approaching cock head and began to lick him. He moved close enough for his shaft to enter my open mouth, and I began stroking him with my lips. I sucked on his cock and began to swirl my tongue around the hardness in my mouth. He was a little larger than the one I had just drained, and I was really getting turned on as I realized that my performance was not over by a long shot.

As I continued to bob my head on his cock, I was already thinking that I would probably suck everyone eventually. What if more men came in and saw what was happening? It felt so hot to be putting on a show now for a room full of men. They were all gathered around me now, and everyone had their cocks out stroking. I was proved to be right in my assumptions as I was fed dick after dick, each of which served me a nice treat of hot sperm. The last man grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth as he shot, and I was eventually given a total of four hot loads. My face was covered in sperm, and even after I swallowed all of their cream, the taste lingered for a long time.

Each guy left after he came, and eventually it was just me and the first guy with the big cock. For some reason he still did not want me to suck him. I got up and we stood facing each other and continued to jack off together. We told each other stories of previous experiences, and he kept commenting on how my show was the hottest thing he had ever witnessed. Even though I had finally swallowed all of the cum in my mouth, I hadn't wiped the rest of it off of my face. Every time a strand of cum would drip off my chin he would tell me how hot I looked. He asked me if that was the most cocks I had sucked at one time. I admitted to him that I had once sucked ten cocks in a row through a hole in the wall at an arcade like this one. I had never told anyone about that episode. I described how the last of the ten men had filled my mouth with so much sperm that I had to gulp it down to keep it from spurting out of my mouth. As I relived this adventure, I finally shot my own load, cumming so close to my companion that he jumped out of the way. I said goodbye to him as I zipped up, and as I left, he was still there stroking that big cock.

Deak99
Deak99
1 Followers