All Comments on 'Sucker for Sucking Cock'

by Deak99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PG564EPG564E3 months ago

I liked this VERY MUCH. I love blowing men and the wonderful taste of warm, thick cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My first cock was as a 24 year old in a frenzy of desire but a fear that I might not enjoy the experience.

I put out my thumb in a part of town known for gay hookups and got a ride by a man who agreed to get a room for us to have 69.

On the way I realized I might want to back out and asked him if I could see his dick. He let me open his fly and tock it out. I thought it looked fine, much like my own, and decided we could go for it.

Then the doubts started to creep up again so I asked to hold it and maybe touch it to my cheek. I was amazed at how great it felt so I kissed his cock head and found my mind spinning with unprecedented pleasure.

He started to groan and tell me he was about to cum so I got onto the floor between his knees and took his cock full into my mouth.

When he started shooting his load my mouth was quickly filled to overflowing with the most delicious sauce I have ever tasted. I was so totally amazed at the immense pleasure I was having. I was dumbfounded and unwilling to spill a drop so I swallowed my mouthful. He just kept ejaculating and totally filled my mouth with his sweet cum a second time.

I was in a luxurious altered state and swallowed again lest I lose any of his precious nectar.

And still he continued to shot more delicious semen into me until I had half a mouthful more to savor. Moving it over and around my tongue I swam in the joy of it wondering why I hadn’t let myself in on this incredible experience right from the first days of my sexual curiosity.

Sadly having spent his heaven sent gift he became harsh and ordered me out of his car.

I would have done anything for him but that just wasn’t to be.

That was in the mid 70s and since I have had the pleasure of as mans as 20 men to suck off in a single day on a number of occasions. Until COVID came along that is.

I would like to get back in the grove and hope i’ll find more orgies I can attend.

I really love group hugs in a room full of naked men I get to give head.

Exploring guys bodies is amazing. Won’t you let me kiss and lick you all over. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mouth watering

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous