Sucking a Black Dude in a Park

Story Info
A straight guy experiments for the first time.
2k words
4.55
43.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's bizarre how long we can go fooling ourselves. Living in an illusion. And then suddenly a series of small events nudge you onto a path of discovery, leading you further and further toward something so alien. And yet so strangely familiar. Like it was all meant to be.

I was a straight, white guy in his mid-30's, walking toward a local cruising spot at dusk, prepared to experiment with a guy for the first time ever. What the fuck is happening?

I've dated many women and have been (happily) sexually active with them all throughout my life and within the past year even. But there's been a bug in me this whole summer telling me that I gotta see this through. I didn't know what "cruising" was until this summer, actually.

This past June I went on a super fun camping trip with a few friends - a group of guys and gals. We ended up getting drunk together one night and went skinny dipping in the lake. And I was just sort of extra drawn to my friend, Jason's, body. We saw how big his dick was, so he kept jokingly running in and out of the water like a goof to keep showing it off. And we're all cracking up and splashing him. And being ridiculous. And I got fuckin' hard under the water about it. Seeing his naked, wet body under the moonlight, lengthy soft penis flopping back and forth. What the hell?

Weeks later I'm jerking off to bisexual porn for the first time. And it was my journey through gay porndom that taught me what cruising is. And then I found out that there's actually a local cruising spot in a park on the other side of town.

Now, two months later, here the fuck I am. A clueless, gay-sex virgin, sneaking into a whole other (forbidden) world.

Hudson Park is a small piece of land along the river, speckled with picnic tables and tall trees. It is known to be on the poorer side of town, just a few blocks away from low-income housing and shady-looking clinics. I guess people fish here sometimes.

Cars drive past me with beats and loud bass pumping through tinted windows. A train from half a mile away roars in the background.

I've never been here. Should I be scared for my safety? Am I going to get in trouble? Am I actually gonna follow through with this?

Before I can even entertain the thought of bailing, I see the sign for Hudson Park and know with assurance that I am at least going to walk in. I've come this far.

I try to self-soothe. People go to rivers, man. I go the river on the other side of town at night sometimes. This happens in life outside of gay cruising. I'm just a dude enjoying a summer night's walk. Yeah. Checkin' out my city's river. To have a couple cigarettes. This is normal. I'm not obviously a freak.

A pickup truck drives out of the park and onto the main street. Can't see much, but I can tell it's a guy. Alone.

I walk into the park and immediately see that I am not alone in here. There's a couple of cars at different sides of the parking lot. Each have their lights out. And have a guy sitting behind the wheel. Cant see details, though - it's almost completely dark.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm not gonna just go up to a stranger's car in plain sight and ask to fool around. What did I think would happen?

Disappointed by my lack of knowledge and experience, I decide to just keep going through the park and toward the river. At the very least I can enjoy a cigarette and see what the view's like.

I see a guy sitting on a picnic table up ahead to my left looking at his phone. As I approach I see that he's a young, black guy with a hood over his head. I'm looking at him as he suddenly raises his head and meets my eyes. I instinctively glance away as I walk past him, recognizing that even in that thread of a second it was clear that he is good looking.

I want to stop and go up to him, but I'm scared. What do I say? What will he say? What if he's here for other shit? I'm anxious!

Several feet away now, I feel comfortable just getting one more look in. I mean, what's he doing here anyway?

I turn to my back-left and he's looking right at me. Our eyes lock once again.

I feel a buzz of energy. But I keep walking, maybe a little slower now, though, racing to figure out what my next move is.

There are no more public lights out here, so it gets much darker. I pull out a cigarette to light and out of my peripheral vision see that he's now slowly walking in my direction. I lean up against a tree facing a little away from him, but with him still in my vision. And take another puff. I walked around the tree and look in his direction.

Maybe he just wants a cigarette. Maybe he wants to sell you some weed. Who the fuck knows? Maybe he wants to suck your dick?

As he approaches me I can see he's a couple inches shorter than me. His hoodie is unzipped and has a giant cartoon animal face on it. It looks quirky. And cool. He stops a few feet away.

"Got a smoke," he asks in a deep and quiet voice.

"Yea, sure." I hand him a cigarette as he pulls out his own lighter.

He must be able to tell I'm kinda nervous. My eyes are darting all around - partly because I'm scared I'm going to get caught or exposed. And partly because I'm afraid I won't be able to stop staring at him once I see how good looking he really is.

So I look at the ground and take another puff. On my exhale I see the bottom half of his body. His jeans are sagging pretty low, showing his gray boxer briefs beneath. So low, in fact, I can see a subtle outline of the grooves of the beginning of his dick before it's veiled by his pants. This hot guy is teasing the hell out of me. His dick is within arms reach, hiding behind loose cotton.

I take another puff.

"Whatchyou here for tonight," he asks. He sounds friendly enough. I don't know how to respond. I can't be too blunt.

"I dunno. Meet up, I guess." I glance at his eyes at the last moment. He smirks for a second.

"Same."

I can't hold back my grin. I can now tell he's super attractive. Beautiful, full lips. Big eyes. Clear skin. Kinda slim.

He adjusts his pants a little, takes a puff and then asks, "how old are you?"

My thoughts race around which fake-ass age I should tell him, but I impulsively spill the truth.

"34." I'm getting better at giving eye contact. "You?"

"23. You're pretty fine."

I blush and look back toward the ground. "Dude, YOU are." I smile, showing teeth.

He smirks, and starts rubbing his lips with his fingers while glancing toward the woods.

"C'mon over here more."

I follow him a little into the darkness. He leans his back against a tree and faces me. He's now comfortably gazing into my eyes.

"Why don't you come over here and grab my dick," he asks.

Damn. There it is. There's the kickoff. This is about to happen.

After that, every moment melted into the next moment as I surrendered into the fate that was inevitable: I will experiment with a guy.

I step closer to him with my head shyly tilted down toward his torso. I reach my hand and grab the buckle of his pants, fingers brushing against the base of his dick. I can tell his penis is pretty long. Still mostly soft. I slowly rub my fingers back and forth across the width of his dick and feel it swelling.

My fingers then slip into the fly of his panties and squeeze the girth of his growing erection. I can tell it's at least eight inches long.

I wonder if this is what Jason's dick feels like.

I run my hand across his patch of pubic hair and up toward his belly button. His skin is smooth and hairless above the pubes.

My hand goes back down and across his fleshy snake.

"Go on and taste it," he commands.

I can't believe this is happening. Holy Jesus.

I kneal in the grass and tug his pants down a few more inches, then pull down his boxer briefs. As the waistband drags off the head, his big dick springs upward and wobbles a few times. It's pointed outward and slightly downward. I stare at it in hunger and reverence.

A beautiful piece of meat and art is before me on this lucky night.

I move my head closer and sniff the base of his dick as my nose caresses his pubic hair.

Smells like a man. Smells the way my dick does sometimes, even.

I kiss the base of his dick, then run my tongue along the shaft and around his head. I take the tip into my mouth and start bobbing as much length of his penis as can fit. I realize quickly I won't be able to deep-throat it, so I bring my right hand in to start stroking along with my mouth bobs.

"Mmm," he hums. This encourages me to keep doing what I'm doing. His cock is completely wet with my saliva. I'm feeling more confident and am loving the feeling of his dick completely filling my mouth. Oh my God, this hot guy's boner is in my mouth. What the fuck is happening?

"Suck on my balls," he instructs.

I've never had my face near someone's testicles. But I'm eager to explore the full sack that rests under his dick.

My face smacks against them and my tongue discovers all the regions of his powerful scrotum. Every corner. I lick on the underside and onto his taint, feeling tiny butt hairs brush up against my tongue. Shit, this is so hot. I'd eat his ass.

I start licking all around his taint while my hand grazes his toned thighs.

They find his ass cheeks. He's got a lot to grab onto to. So I squeeze his bubble butt, fingers just centimeters from his ass hole.

He pulls away a few inches and slaps his penis across my cheek a couple times, playfully.

I smirk and glance up at him. His eyes tell me he's enjoying this.

"Get back on that dick," he commands.

My mouth magnetizes back to his cock. Back to consuming him.

He puts his hand in my hair and gently tugs my head along with my bobs. Inward and outward. Inward and outward.

My mouth is getting a little sore, but it's worth every ache. I hear him exhale deeply.

He suddenly whispers, "here we go."

Does that mean he's going to cum? It's gotta - his dick is feeling ready to burst. Do I pull out and let it splatter on my face?

I quickly realize that tonight his cum belongs nowhere except inside my belly.

He grabs onto my head more tightly and with both hands now as he shoots load after load into my mouth. I feel my mouth filling with semen. It's warm and savory. I swallow a batch as more erupts. I swallow a second batch and start licking the ooze that's dripping. I cherish my last moment with his dick and kiss his pee hole.

While catching his breath he pulls up his pants. "That was hot," he says.

"Yeah." I'm beaming.

I don't know what to do at this point. I pull out my cigarette pack, and pick out a joint that's tucked inside.

I ask him if he wants a hit.

He says "sure."

We get baked, talk for a little bit and eventually part ways.

It was as simple and perfect as that.