All Comments on 'Sucking Cock in the Woods'

by Closetfaggotnyc

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
TerriCTerriCalmost 8 years ago
HOT!!!

I loved this story, there is nothing better than cock in mouth.

69stroker6969stroker69almost 8 years ago
Into the Woods

Loved the story. One of my favorite things is to be on my knees in the woods with a nice hard cock in my mouth and down my throat. I'm a cum slut and have never been satiated. I'd love to be servicing one cock while being watched by others and taking all cumers.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
Love it

I had the same experience with a friend. He lives near the woods and we go there to our favorite spot and spend hours just having fun and enjoying sex.

BonemealBonemealalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Thanks for the sweet story, I am a cum slut myself and love the feeling of sucking cock with my ass in the air like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Memories

I used to do this when I was younger. I loved the anonymity and submission of simply servicing whoever came along. Loved being watched, loved being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mouth fucked in nature

I enjoyed the story and it made me think of the times I would be so horny that I ventured into parks looking for a hook up. I found it very exciting to have some stranger fuck me by way of my mouth and throat. I love to get a hard cock all wet and slippery so the cock can be fucked in and out of my mouth and throat easily. I am always rewarded with a nice release of warm cum into my mouth and down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the woods

I sucked a guy in the woods in high school and have done a couple recently. It is exciting to be on my knees in the dark in the woods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In the woods

I used to go there a lot in my teens and always got a cock or two to suck..my favourites were older men and on one ocassion I stumbled across two 60 year olds wanking each other..I stood and watched until the bigger guy asked me if I wanted to suck him?.. I couldn't get down fast enough!!....he insisted I got naked , which I did loving the warm sun on my back....as I sucked him , the other guy was wanking close to my face and I got both loads seconds apart....I came myself too!!

We met up again a few times and repeated the session ( I let them both fuck me too )

Happy days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yummy

Very nice story I enjoy sucking cocks also and swallowing cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Woods

Still my favourite place to meet guys ( been doing it since my teens - 45 now ) recently sucked a 62 yr old off in the bushes whilst his friend watched... I offered to suck him too , but he refused saying another time maybe.. He must have got my number from Jim, because 2 days later he rang to ask if the offer was still open ?

" Of course... Same place ?"

He said yes and we agreed a time - 8pm ( he walked his dog at that time ) .. I got there at 7:50 and he was waiting , dog tied to a tree

" Charles" I said holding out my hand

"Ben , pleased to meet you" he replied.. " I've never done this before " he added

"But you want to ?"

" Hell yes , after you sucked Jim off , I went home and came like a fountain!!"

I stood beside him and unzipped him , releasing his long thick cock!!

" It's a beauty " I whispered as I sank to my knees and took the head in my mouth

He groaned as I swirled my tongue all over it...

" How did you become a cocksucker ?" He gasped as the sensations overtook him...

Looking up at him I replied

"Been one since my teens... How long you wanted this? "

" Seems like forever... Certainly since my teens too "

I slowly sucked him to the edge and teased him for about 10 minutes, lapping up his precum ...

He grabbed my head finally and thrust deep into my mouth as he exploded!! - a huge load which I gulped down

When he had stopped panting I stood up and asked him if it was worth the wait?

Surprisingly he asked if he could come to my house and return the favour the next night... I agreed and he came round as promised - we 69d and both came

Since then I have entertained both Ben and Jim many times, together and alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I was fifteen, a freshman in high school, when I started sucking cock in the woods. I had been sucking other boys during sleepovers and after school before our parents came home, but there was always a chance of being walked in on or parents coming home earlier than expected. When approached for sex I would take the boy to the woods behind our neighborhood for a blow job. I found, quite by accident, that a nearby park was frequented by men looking for sex and was soon sucking the bigger dicks of adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
suck my cock

Love to have a young boy suck my cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

My lit name is 4yourpleasureiam As some of you may know I am a sissy who loves cock. I was made a cock sucker by the guys in my town long ago. There was another fag about my age and sometimes they guys would pick us both up and take us to the woods for a long session of using our mouths. Many Friday and Saturday nights they did this. I am a swallower and he was spit. One afternoon they took us to a pond out in the woods. We knelt and sucked cock, so many. The regulars had invited some guys from another town . As I remember there were about 10 each. Now usually we were clothed but that day they made us get naked while they stay clothed. My clitty was truly just a big clit and the other guy had a which was hard and dripping by the time we finished the guys. We had never ever touched one another but that day they told me to suck his cock and make it good. I did not want to and they hit me and said if I did not make him cum in me I would never suck cock again. I crawled to him and took his hard cock in my mouth and he fucked me like I had never been fucked. He came deep in me and told me I was now his bitch. I cried and cried but knew I was. He was younger and smaller in body than me but he was my master. We still sucked the everyone who came to us but my life his. He never ever touched me other than my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story! There use to be a wooded area near the river, that men use to frequent. I use to love to blow men there, while others joined or watched. I love to be watched while sucking cock. I feel to powerful! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot fantasy!

I often fantasize about sucking men off in the woods. I would love to be used by several strangers while others watched. I'm jacking off now thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
High School

A class mate of mine in HS thought I might be queer, so one day while sitting next to him at a movie, he put my hand on his cock. When I did not pull away, he whispered and asked me if I wanted it. I told him I did, so we left and drove to some woods in his car and I did my first blow job, I did him regularly after that and one day he asked me to lick his butt and that became part to, he died in an auto accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love to go suck some cock in the woods

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Woods

We had a kid in the neighborhood who loved to play in the woods behind their home. He liked exploring then when we were deep in the woods with plenty of privacy, he wanted to "explore" and compare cocks. We'd both get hard, and jack off, but he loved my bigger cock to suck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In the woods

I often fantasize about sucking strangers in the woods.

ToiletMouthToiletMouthabout 4 years ago
Sucking buddies

When I was in junior high school one of my buddies put my hand on his cock in a movie theater. I didn't pull away and he whispered in my ear that he knew I wanted to suck it. We left the movie and I sucked my first cock in his car. He promised not to tell anyone, but I did it again later that week and one of our buddies saw me sucking him. He said he would not tell if I would do him and another buddy, By end if the week I was sucking all three of them several times a week. We stopped in high school as I was afraid of being caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ohio anyone?

Always wanted to do this! If u live in ohio meet me in the woods!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Danni

My first time was in the woods last year,I'm 18 look like a 14 ur old kid,nice clean body,baby face,long hair..have been told I look like a girl most of my life,I would always laugh but felt embarrassed.. I've had sex with girls b4,never thought of a guy.

One night I was out by a park near by,smoking a joint,just walking around,I had on shorts,tshirt flip flops ...suddenly I heard a voice behind me say.."hey boy u looking to suck cock " shocked I turned around to see this old fat guy with his cock in his hand,it was big really big at least 10" ..I just stared at it kinda in shock,kinda in awe...he walked up to me I dint move just kept looking at it.."my god he said u r just a little boy, or r u a girl ,how old r u " I din't speak, I touched his cock..." u want this don't you" I did,I felt myself get hard..." I don't care if u r a boy or a girl he said "

Don't know why but I whispered I'll b anyone u want me to be a boy or a girl.

I just went to my knees and kissed his cock,I started to lick it tasted good..."Suck it bitch he like yelled,suck daddy's cock,faggot,or r u a sissy slut for cocks "

I was in public on my knees sucking a strangers cock being called dirty names,I was never so turned on in my life..oooh god I moaned I love this I said to him,I really do.. I was so horny,so memorized so... so ... his cock was so big I could only get like half of it my mouth....I felt my tshirt being pulled off me..his fingers were playing,squeezing my nipples....it felt so good, I moaned in pleasure... your a baby boy he said,so pretty so young I'm gonna make you my little girl my sissy cunt,whore. Yes oh Yes I said as I took a breath from sucking...yes please I've never done this b4.. I felt his hands on the back of my head,pushing his cock in further,I'm cumming he yelled I felt his hot cum filling my mouth,I just kept his cum in my mouth..so much so it was coming out of my mouth...Swallow it cunt he yelled,yes my baby is a cock virgin he said" ...

Click click I heard I looked there were 3 other guys standing around taking pictures of me with cell phone..I was being videotaped... they all had their cocks out...I felt the old guy keep cummming but now he was cummming on my face...oh god yes oh yes I said,I stood up pulled my shorts off...I was naked in public with 4 strangers so turned on I was....I walked over to the other guys got on my knees and had the time of my life..dannypartyka@icloud.com ...wanna hear what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Older gentleman(68) looks to give oral sex to completion.

That's how I became hooked on cocksucking. On my knees in the woods with an old mans 11 inch penis down my throat, shooting at least a half pint of semen straight into my stomach, his cock was so far down.When he came, so did I. It always happens that way now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story. I'm married with kids now but, at age 16, I joined friends in the woods doing "show me yours" that progressed to touching, jacking off and eventually cocksucking. I lost a bet and was on my knees in front of my best friend. He mad me kiss his cockhead and then, with his hands on my head, pushed his cock into my mouth. Within six months, I was his bitch as often as he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

got me hard as a rock

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagover 2 years ago

I loved it I jerked myself a cum soda and ate my cum... I would love to be able to find lots of cock to suck in the woods.. UMMM YESSSSS I AM A SISSY CROSSDRESSING COCK SUCKING SPERM BURPING SISSY GURLY BOI.. seanette55 @ outlook . com Buffalo, NY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story it brought back many happy memories of my younger days hanging around in the local woods sucking old men's cocks, I couldn't get enough. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A short drive from me is a wood near a lake with paths and picnic areas dotted all over it where there is a lot of sexual activity at night. I go there regularily and dressed as a girl and let my inner slut out. I started going there when i was at school with friends and we would circle jerk and moved on to sucking and fucking each other. When i could at home id dress up as a girl luckily i had three sisters so lots to wear. When i got a car id go to the woods park up and change into girls clothes and head off walking to some picnic areas and stop and play with myself. Usually guys would turn up and id suck some off and some wanted my ass which i gave easily. Many nights id walk back to the car with semen oozing from my bumhole and my balls drained and very happy indeed. Sometimes i got my favourite two men and being spit roasted taking cum in my mouth and in my bum. I love the warm weather as i often spend hours there at the weekend and only leave when im too sore to have anymore men fuck me and go home and fall asleep very happy. Some guys get my number and i meet them for sex and they are usually mature married men who dont get the dirty sex at home that i provide them with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and would love to go to the woods and have cocks to suck and to get my cock sucked.

Sadly the nearest I have come is an older man, when I was a teen, grabbed my cock and I loved it. Took his little cock out and it felt wonderful and was pouring with pre cum.

He wanked my cock a bit then wanted to see it, it was too dark where we were. Never found anywhere that we could see each others cocks so I went to my girlfriend's and had a marathon shagathon, she never knew why.

I have always regretted that we didn't continue feeling and wanking each other then suck each other off.

His cock was small but very hard and felt wonderful in my hand. Wish that I had felt his balls too, and he mine.

I was surprised that my cock was so much bigger than his and had never been harder.

Would have loved a mouthful of spunk from him. Or someone else. Must get myself into the woods and find cocks to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and also the comments. I want to suck cock in the woods too, and have my cock sucked as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love sucking strangers cock in the woods

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Had a similar experience myself while in my mid twenties. There was a rest area off the interstate and up a pair of stairs, another area with picnic tables. Well, that was where guys usually hooked up and man, what freak circus! Not one guy was doing just one guy. Two, three guys were doing it with 2/and 3/guys. Sucking one, jacking another while getting fucked at the same time! So that's at least 9 guys all having sex with each other in a circle! I was astounded, and alone. Everyone was busy, so I started jacking off to all this hot action. After a while, one guy noticed me and said, hey, cmon over here! So, I went over and he sucked me as well as another guy at the same time. Then, another guy came over with a monster 10" dick and put it near my arm. Hard and dripping, I reached down and stroked him. The guy sucking me noticed my predicament, and lay on the grass for me to fuck his mouth, while I put that huge prick in my mouth! I had never had a cock that big before, or since. I still dream about it. It was as big as a baseball bat handle, and the head was the size of a purple plum. His balls were huge too and hairless. I made sure I gave them a spitty tongue bath. I was rolling his balls and sucking him when I felt him playing with his own ass. I said, allow me!!! I lubed up my middle finger and began poking his pucker a little and he started moaning. Pretty soon, his hole was super slippery and my finger was flying in and out as my mouth sucked up and down. I could feel the contractions start in his prostate before his cock started to cum. And boy, did he cum!/ like a fountain! At least seven huge shots of hot semen flooded my mouth almost at once, and I struggled to swallow as fast as it came. But, I did and was proud of myself. As he came deep in my throat I came really hard in the sucking mouth on my dick and could hear him moan as he received it and swallowed at the same time. I'll tell you, probably a gallon of cum was getting eaten right then with all the sucking and swallowing going on. I never, as long as I sucked cock after that had a night where so much dick was being sucked at the same time outdoors. It was a once in a lifetime event. Any time I'm horny now, and no cock to suck, all I have to do is think of that night and presto! I'm hard as a rock and almost ready to shoot. There's just something about being on your knees outdoors that is just SO sexual.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHERE IN THE HELL IS THIS PLACE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVED IT WANT MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love sucking cocks in parks and always want to suck 4 or 5 in an outing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I so wish there was a cruising park in Houston where I could enjoy random outdoor COCK in my throat. i know how you feel - so often we just need COCK and will do anything to get it. I love being slutty like that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My cock got so hard, my first time was in a reststop area...at night on a Friday night. Lot waa full of vehicles..all makes and models, trucks new and old.

Saw men walking towards the woods behind the rest area bathrooms and tables. As soon as I entered into the woods there were 3 naked older men. 40-50 yrs holding and rubbing and jacking off each other's cocks which all three were very hard and very big...all 3 were thick....beer can size thickness.. All fat cockheads were big...wide rims and long helmets and I was allowed to suck all 3.. and was fucked hard by all...they used me as they willed...I ended going to their apt and we fucked all night long and all that Saturday...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Remind me of old days id get off work and go 2 a cruiseing park and get what I wanted b4 I went home 2 the wife

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I remember that park that was double level. It was in Pa. off 79 near Pittsburgh. I went there 5 or 6 times. Never saw anything like it anywhere else. Wall to wall cock. Not one guy walking around unattached. Everyone either sucking, being sucked or both. It's gone now. They re- did the highway and the rest area too. No more steps or picnic tables on top. No more orgies. But when it was happening it was insane, just crazy, crazy cum filled lust.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After reading the comments, I have to comment again, how wonderful that I'm not alone in my fond remembrance of sucking/fucking pleasure orgies in the local parks around me! Imagine if we could all have a "convention" where we'd meet at some place and all go cruising for each other's cocks!? It'd be so much fun!

horny4cum@proton.me I'm in Athens, GA, even if you aren't near, if you want to talk about our shared lusts, email me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous