Sucking Cock on a Golf Course

Story Info
Man gets his cock sucked and sucks his first cock on a golf.
1.7k words
4.56
16.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever sucked a cock, or been sucked on a golf course? Well, I have.

I'm Thomas, a very straight acting closeted bisexual widower, and father of two sons. My bisexuality took fruit on a golf course years ago.

I started as a caddy at the prestigious Columbus Country Club in the early 1950s. I caddied there for eight years. Caddies were allowed to play golf Monday mornings from the break of day till noon. The course was closed to members on Mondays when the bulk of course maintenance was done. Thus, I began a life-long love of playing golf.

Today at the age of eighty-one, my golf usually consists of hitting some balls on the range followed by nine holes of golf.

I got married when I was a mere eighteen years old and was a father before turning twenty-one. This did not deter me from seeking a college education. I worked the evening shift in a Western Electric factory while attending day classes, at first at Ohio State University, and later Franklin University. It took me seven years, but I finally got received an Engineering degree in 1966.

I moved my family to Fort Myers, Florida, and took a position with the United Telephone Company Florida (UTF), as Manager of Central Office Equipment Engineering (COE), in 1972.

It was not long before I joined the UTF Golf Team in the Thursday Night Business Men's League.

One of my team members, named Bill, became a good friend and golfing partner. Bill and I would play in the Business Men's League, and usually on Saturdays. We also traveled around the state playing in amateur two-man team events.

When playing in the two-man team events, we would share a motel room. In this environment I often had the opportunity to see Bill's cock. It was a big, thick cut cock with a large mushroom head. Bill was a big guy and had a cock commensurate with his size. I was mesmerized by Bill's cock which was well over six inches in a flaccid state. Me, on the other hand, had a more modest cock that measured just under six inches when totally hard.

One night while sleeping, I awoke and could hear Bill stroking his cock. I listened for a while, as my cock grew hard. I had always been very straight, but I could see Bill's hard cock in my mind's eye, and knew, without a doubt, I wanted to suck it. This was a very strange feeling for someone that had been straight his entire life.

I wrestled with thoughts of what to do. I did not want my best friend to think I was a cocksucker. Remember this was in the 1970s. Most cocksuckers were very closeted back in those days. I did not have the courage to act on my feelings and spent the rest of the night in a fitful sleep. But the seeds were sown, I wanted to suck Bill's cock.

Nothing was said between us, but some-how I had the eerie feeling that Bill knew I wanted to suck his cock.

I never sucked Bill's cock, but masturbated many times thinking of sucking his cock. Bill never did anything overt toward getting me to suck him, but I had the same eerie feeling that he wanted me to suck him. Neither of us had the courage to make the first move.

In 1987, I moved from Florida to the Raleigh, NC area after accepting a position with the Northern Telecom Corporation in Research Triangle Park, NC.

When I would travel back to Florida, Bill and I always got together to play golf. We remained the best of friends.

One day I got a call from Bill's brother-in-law telling me Bill was dying of leukemia. He had entered the hospital to have knee replacement surgery, and while having tests done, they discovered the leukemia.

I called Bill and we had a long talk. We talked about the things he loved, and about our times in the golf course. I finally screwed up the courage to tell him how much I had wanted to suck his cock, but did not have the courage to act on my feelings. I was shocked to hear him say how much he wanted me to suck his cock, and like me, did not have the courage to act on his feelings.

Bill died two weeks later, and his wife asked me to be a speaker at his funeral. At first, I was reluctant, but in the end, I relented and did speak. I had the assembled laughing and crying. I told many golfing stories, but as I did, the thought of Bill's big cock ran through my mind. Something I still think and dream about.

I retired in 2003, but did not return to Florida. My late wife and I had two grown sons that followed us to NC from Florida. They settled here and both married local girls. So, when I retired my wife was not moving back to Florida, her babies were here.

Following my retirement, we moved from Raleigh to the small town of Clayton about 18 miles SE of Raleigh and I joined a Tuesday/Thursday Senior's Golf League.

It was in that golf league that I met the guy that I would finally suck. Many of the Senior men had wives that were no longer interested in sex, but most of the men remained horny dudes.

In my case, my late wife never refused me her pussy, but she did refuse to suck my cock.

I got friendly with a married guy named Don who was a member of the Senior's group and had experience as cocksucker. He made no bones letting me know he would like to suck my cock. I told him I was a total novice, and had never had my cock sucked, nor had I ever sucked a cock.

Don asked me if I would like to play late one Wednesday afternoon when the golf course would be virtually empty. I said I could use the practice, and met him at the course at 5 pm.

When we were on the back nine, far from the clubhouse, he drove our cart into a storm shelter building and told me he was going to suck me off. He asked me to take my cock out and I complied. When his warm wet mouth engulfed my hardening cock, I virtually swooned. The feeling was exquisite.

Don was a lover of cock, and as I was to find out, a very good cocksucker.

He began licking the head of my cock, including the pee hole. That sent a thrill through my entire core. Then he began bobbing up and down sucking hard as he did. He kept it up until my entire cock was in his mouth. God, I loved it.

I was on the verge of cumming, but did not want to cum yet. I tried hard to hold back, but was not able. My cock exploded flooding Don's mouth with my spunk. Which he greedily swallowed.

For the first time in my life, I had been sucked off, and I loved it.

Don continued to suck my cock squeezing every drop of cum as he could. Savoring it as he swallowed.

When he finally removed his mouth from my shrinking cock, he smiled, and said, "Your turn."

I knew what he meant, but a cold chill coursed through me. As I contemplated what was coming next, Don removed his cock from his pants.

I was surprised to find he had a cock that was smaller than mine. He was probably five inches hard, and had a droplet of precum on the pee hole.

He could tell I was reluctant, and said, "Come on you know you want to suck me."

When I continued to hesitate, he placed his hand on my head and pulled it down toward his cock, when his cock was near my mouth, I snaked out my tongue and licked off the droplet of precum. I was surprised it was very sweet. I started to say something, but before I could, Don filled my mouth with his very hard cock. My instincts took over and I began sucking his cock.

Don moaned and said, "Damn Tommy, are you sure you have never sucked cock before." I could only nod my head no.

I could feel Don's cock throbbing in my mouth and knew I was enjoying sucking him. The thought ran through my mind, oh why I had never sucked my dear friend Bill.

I was able to take all of Don's small cock in my mouth without gagging. There was no need to be able to deep throat. I would find out about that later.

I was having a good time sucking Don's cock, when he admonished me to watch my teeth. If nothing else, that proved my inexperience at sucking cock.

Suddenly Don grabbed my head, and held it, as he, skull fucked me. Then he held and emptied his balls filling my mouth with hot bittersweet cum. At first, I tried to swallow, but soon began to gag with cum coming out my nose causing a burning sensation.

Finally, I was able to swallow most of the cum. I realized the bittersweet taste of cum was not all that unpleasant.

I had been sucked off, and had sucked my first cock, all on the golf course.

Overtime, Don and I sucked each other several more times. I even had him to my house once, after the passing of my wife.

Besides sucking me and feeding me his cock and cum, Don introduced me to a website where I have met many men. I'm now a very experienced cocksucker and even a bottom.

A Naval Doctor on temporary assignment at the Camp Lejeune Marine Base here in NC began chatting with me online, and expressed a desire to fuck me.

After chatting for some time, I finally agreed to meet him in a motel, where he fucked me. I ended up meeting him in that motel three times and he fucked me four times. Twice the last time we met, when he informed me, his temporary assignment was over, and he was being shipped out.

Getting fucked for the first time, by the Doctor, is another story.