Sucking Cock with my new Girlfriend

Story Info
I think Courtney knows I have bisexual tendencies.
2.1k words
4.59
29.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney and I have been dating for about a month and we've been having sex for two weeks. No sleep overs yet. So far the sex has been great even though we are still discovering each others bodies.

Last night I was going to spend the night in the city at her place, our first sleep over.

We went out for a nice dinner and since it was a beautiful night, we walked back home to her unit. In the elevator we were making out and my cock was starting to come to life. Courtney made a joke telling me to slow down, she suggested we go up to her pool/spa that is on the roof of the building. Sounded good to me. And yes, I did want to cool down a little bit as I was super horny.

Inside her unit, Courtney went in to her bedroom to get changed. I had to tell her that all I had was a pair of speedos, was that OK?

She replied back that she was hoping that was all I'd be wearing.

It is summer here in Australia, I wear speedos as underwear all the time. It comes in handy a lot, dropping in to the pool on the way home from work, going for a quick swim at the beach, I've even been out mountain biking and had the chance to go for a dip in a natural pool and speedos are convenient. While I wear them, I'm not super confident wearing them in public and I'd never have the courage to wear them at a pool party or something like that. Rooftop spa at 10pm at night with a pretty girl, that sounded like a good idea though.

Courtney comes out of her bedroom wearing a tiny black Wicked Weasel bikini. It is too tiny for a pool party (like my speedos) but it isn't indecent. It has thong bottoms which seem to be in fashion these days and she looks fantastic!

I had been making up some drinks and was still fully dressed, which she was not impressed with. She ordered me to strip down, which took me all of four seconds to whip my shirt off and drop my shorts. We started making out again and it was incredibly sexy us both wearing next to nothing in her kitchen. When Courtney caught me getting hard again she broke off our embrace and looking down at the bulge at the front of my speedo, told me I can't be full mast, in case there are people up there.

Courtney gave me a towel to wrap around my waist, she did the same and with drinks in hand we headed up to the pool/spa.

This was the first time I had been up there and it was really nice. I've alredy mentioned that it was a beautiful night as well. There was one guy sitting in the spa, otherwise the place was empty.

Courtney and I jumped in the pool and hung out there for ten minutes or so and then she suggested we get in the spa.

The spa was pretty big and we said g'day to the guy who was sitting there. He was our age, early 30's and was enjoying an adult beverage as well. We started chatting to him, Courtney said she had seen him around the building and he told us that it was his last night there, he was moving up to Cairns. Three of us just chatted for a bit and Sam (that was his name) said he was going to get another drink and asked us if we'd like one? At first we delined but he said he had to drink it before moving out the next morning. We accepted Sam's offer of a G&T, he jumped out of the pool and Courtney's eyes just about popped out of her head.

Sam was really hot. Swimmers build and ripped. And he was wearing a black speedo that fit him just perfectly. Like he was an olympic diver.

I'll admit, my jaw dropped and I couldn't keep my eyes off his arse as he got out of the spa.

Once Sam was out of ear shot I started ribbing Courtney about checking him out.

It was fun and light hearted jeering and we were now hugging with her legs wrapped around me and my hands on her butt.

Courtney said that she noticed my eyes were enjoying Sam's butt as well, then she asked me if I needed to tell her anything about my sexuality?

Funny she should mention that, I was trying to think of an appropriate moment to tell her that I am open-minded. By open-minded I don't think I can claim to be bisexual, I don't date guys, but I will fuck them and I love two guy threesomes. I particularly love a threesome with another open-minded guy.

The words that came out of my mouth were "Courtney, I don't mind sharing you if that is what you'd like?"

Her answer to that, was thrusting her tongue in to my mouth.

A great response, that could have gone really bad and she kicked me to the curb then and there but her kiss demonstrated to me her enthusiasm to the idea.

When she was done tongue fucking my mouth, Courtney said that she thought Sam might be gay and that if we had a threesome, she would be sharing me and not the other way around. I said she might be right but Sam was more interested in her than me from what I saw.

Courtney then whispered in my ear... "I've always wanted a threesome. Will this make things weird between us?"

I told her I was willing to give it a try if she was.

Courtney was keen and told me that I'd have to be the one to initiate it. I told her our code would be if she keeps rubbing my cock under the water it means she is keen, if she grabs my butt it means she has changed her mind and doesn't want to do it. Sounded good and when we finish our next round of drinks I'll ask Sam if he wants to join us.

We had a plan. Which went out the window thirty seconds after Sam got back to the spa.

Sam walked up to the spa area and Courtney and I broke up our cuddling, which had my cock rock hard, again. He dropped his towel on one of the lounges and walked over, in all his speedo glory, with three drinks in hand. He really was a good looking guy.

The fresh drinks were handed around and Sam started the conversation asking if my speedo was from the company called Addicted?

Sounds like Sam is gay if he knows that much about speedos. I confirmed it was that brand and with her hand rubbing my cock under the water, Courtney said I should stand up and show Sam my speedos. Let him get a good look, she said. Thing is, I was fully erect and of course, an erection can't be hidden in a pair of speedos. I wasn't quite ready for this but the two of them peer pressured me in to standing up and showing my fully erect cock.

Now I felt embarrassed.

I tried to sit back down in the water but Courtney wouldn't let me. Sam complimented me on my speedo and Courtney kept putting wood on the fire, she said the material is beautiful and she rubbed my cock right there in front of Sam. Then she asked Sam if he'd like to feel the material, the material that was covering my cock that is.

Sam said he would love to but asked me if I was OK with it. I was OK with it, if Courtney was OK with it, and she said she would love to watch.

Feeling Sam's hand on my cock was amazing. He stroked it up and down and then slid his hand between my legs from my butthole forwards over my balls and all the way up along my shaft to the waist band. If he kept that up, it would make me cum in no time.

The only word Sam muttered was "Incredible".

I told Sam that my bulge was a result of Courtney's skills, would he like her to do the same thing for him? They looked at each other and they both nodded in approval. I couldn't see it in the dark and under the water, but from her body language above the water I could tell Courtney had reached over and was rubbing Sam's cock.

Finally, I managed to sit back down in the water and Sam sat next to Courtney with me on the other side of her. Her left hand was stroking Sam's cock underwater and I took her drink out of her right hand so she could do the same for me.

This continued for a good ten minutes. I was pouring Courtney's drink in to her mouth and there wasn't much talking going on as Sam and I enjoyed our cocks being rubbed underwater.

Eventually, I asked Courtney if she wanted to take this show downstairs. Yes, she did.

The three of us got out of the spa, there was no hiding the raging hardons that Sam and I had but we wrappped towels around our waists. Hopefully there wouldn't be anyone else in the elevator. We headed down to Courtney's unit and as soon as we were in the door our towels were on the floor and we chased Courtney in to her bedroom. We were still wet from the spa but the three of us were too horny to stop.

Courtney got in to the middle of her bed on her knees and Sam and I joined her, each on one side. She and I were kissing and Sam was kissing/sucking her neck. I reached over and undid the drawstring on Sam's speedos and once he realized what I was doing, he returned the favour. I pulled the front of his speedo down exposing his cock and tucked the waist band under his balls. He was kissing Courtney by now and while he tried to release my cock, he was understandably distracted and I helped me out.

I was just about to get us to move into a new position when Courtney broke off her kiss with Sam and told us both to stand up.

We did and I knew exactly what she was going for. Now both our cocks were at mouth height for her and with one cock in each hand Courtney began alternatively sucking them. Our cocks were surprisingly similar, both average, cut and everything shaved.

Courtney was loving having the two cocks to play with. For her first time, I got the feeling she had watched some threesome porn in her time because she was rubbing our cocks together, trying to suck them both at the same time and it was an incredible sight to see my new girlfriend being so naughty.

I was getting close to cumming, so I thought I'd throw a spanner in the works and introduce Courtney to my open-minded side.

Getting on my knees next to Courtney, I asked her if she would like some assistance. The smile that she gave me was pure naughtiness and she loved it. With her hand around the base of Sam's cock, she pointed it at my mouth. My lips parted and my tongue slid down the underside of his cock while my lips slid around the rest of it. I sucked it in and out a few times then took it out of my mouth and tongue kissed Courtney with Sam's cock touching our lips.

We were kissing, and both stroking Sam's cock when he started moaning. He had one of his hands on the back of Courtney's head and one hands on the back of my head and his hips were thrusting.

Courtney and I couldn't keep him in our mouths but we both kept jerking him off.

When Sam came I directed his cock just below Courtney's chin and he exploded on her chest. Wasn't a massive load of cum but three good ropes. I started licking her chest before the cum dribbled down to her bikini top, while I was doing this, Courtney had put the head of Sam's cock in her mouth to get the last couple of pulses of cum oozing out. With her chest mostly free of cum we started making out, we both tasted of Sam's cum.

When we finally stopped for a breath we looked up at Sam who had tucked his cock and balls away. All he said was "Jesus you guys are hot and going to make a great couple."