All Comments on 'Sucking For Sales'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot humiliation fantasy

I really liked it! A sexy woman being coerced into stripping naked and submitting to various sex acts really made for an exciting and erotic story.

You put great description into Julie's thoughts and feelings. You also set up the background story briefly but concisely before getting us to the sexy parts.

You might want to proofread a little more. Some parts were poorly written, and that last sentence in particaular was a little hard to understand. Some rewording there wouldn't hurt.

Overall nice effort. Great ending too. Having her go through all that sexual submission only to end up losing the sale anyway made for a great story of personal humiliation and degradation. By the end I was so absorbed in the fantasy I was hoping that Barclay and Van Zanten would tell her she had to walk home naked even after depriving her of the sale.

Hope you'll write more stories like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't like it.

I was very critical for one of your other stories. I said it had no conflict. Now, with this story, you made me feel like I had to retract everything I said. I thought it was a good story until the end. I hated the ending. The heroine tried so hard to get the contract, giving up all of her principles to achieve her goal. Then everybody shits on her; especially you.

Wouldn't have been better if she ended up being the boss and her boss was fired?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous