Sucking My Son

Story Info
A divorced mother gives her college aged son his first BJ.
5.1k words
4.69
526.5k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

Happy New Year to all my perverted friends and all you friendly perverts.

This short incest story was written in one sitting, enjoying the sun on my back deck. It is unrealistic of course, but it's just something I was in the mood to write.

It starts on New Year's Eve and is about a mother, and her twenty-two-year-old son.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for safe sex.

The story starts with the main character having to pee, but that doesn't factor into the story sexually, so if that's not your cup of tea don't let that deter you!

Featuring:

Chase: my twenty-two-year-old son who's home for break from college.

Emily: your humble narrator through this short story.

As always, I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

I sincerely hope that your new year is amazing! Please know that I wish twelve upcoming months of peace, happiness, comforting friendships, and kinky orgasms!

IsabellaEmily

~~

It hadn't been a big party. Just a gathering of friends really, getting together to ring in the new year and say goodbye to the old one.

We were at my friend's house, and everyone brought something to share. A little food. A little booze. Some favorite songs that reminded us of our high school and college days.

We ate and laughed and told stories and took pictures and danced and counted down to the new year at midnight.

And then the party quickly downshifted.

It was later than most of us stayed out anymore. Some of the group had to work the next day, and some had family obligations, so by quarter after midnight, one by one and two by two people started drifting out the door.

That wasn't really a bad thing. They're some of my favorite people in the world, and I never would have survived the divorce and single motherhood without their love and support and help.

But by midnight all the stories had been told, most of the food eaten, and all the bottles opened. Twenty years ago, we were just getting started at midnight. Now most of us rarely stayed up past eleven.

I pulled the hosts aside and thanked them for inviting me. Alone in their kitchen I hugged them both, and then gave each of them a long, lingering, passionate tongue kiss.

Alex and Christina are two of my oldest friends, and two of the people I'm closest to in the whole world.

The night my ex sprung the divorce on me I fled the house in tears and ended up at Alex and Christina's house. They offered me their guest bed.

A few weeks later, right after my ex moved in with his new girlfriend, they arranged for me to hire a babysitter and they took me out to dinner and movie.

As the meal went on the conversation got more and more flirtatious. During the movie they had me sit between them, and they each held one of my hands.

The next week they took me out to dinner and then dancing. The conversation started flirtatious, and then turned raunchy and filthy.

At the club the three of us danced all night as trio, except for the slower songs, where they took turns pressing against me and whispering sweet words of lust in my ears.

When they dropped me off at home each tongue kissed me, deeply and passionately and with lots of groping and grinding.

I went through my front door in a daze and fell into bed with my panties soaked and my new vibrator in my hand.

Within a few weeks, when we were certain my divorce was inevitable and that I was free and unattached, they invited me over for dinner.

That night they cooked for me, and while the food was cooking the three of us ended up kissing and groping on their couch.

Over after dinner drinks they offered me a spot in their bed, and I lost count of how many orgasms I had as the two of them sucked, licked, fucked, kissed, and made love to me.

After years of flirting with them it all felt very comfortable.

From that night on the three of us had been fucking, sucking, licking, rubbing, humping, squeezing, cumming, and sleeping together in whatever combination we could arrange as often as we could manage.

They told me that threesomes with me, along with the occasional one on one weekend getaway, had greatly improved their marriage.

As far as I was concerned their love and friendship and sexual openness had saved my sanity, self-esteem, and maybe even my life.

But this night was no time for a sleepover. They had brunch with her parents the next morning, and my son was home from college.

So after a long and lingering kiss, with a little groping and teasing, I reluctantly said my goodbyes and followed the remaining guests out the front door.

As the cold air hit me, I realized that I was just a bit too tipsy to drive. I'd probably have been okay, but there was no point in taking any chances.

I considered turning back and asking for their couch, but I knew that we'd all wind up in bed together, and I needed some sleep if I wanted to spend time with my son Chase tomorrow.

So I walked.

It was just three blocks, and we live in a nice enough neighborhood that even late at night there was no reason to be concerned. It was just cold enough to undo my buzz, and by the time I was halfway home I knew I could have driven.

But there was no point in turning back at that point. I'd just get the car in the morning.

Ours hadn't been the only party breaking up at that time, and every few houses I was waving to and wishing neighbors a 'Happy New Year!' as they saw their own guests off.

My house was dark as I approached it.

I was sort of surprised that Chase had gone to bed already. He'd stayed home since most of his friends were out of town, but I was sure he'd be up late since he's always been a night owl.

I'd invited him to come with me tonight, but he'd declined, having no interest in hanging out with a bunch of his moms' friends.

I went around the house and made my way to the back door, glancing up once and seeing a blue light coming from his bedroom.

Chase was either watching tv or playing online.

I slid my key into the lock, and slipped into the dark kitchen, locking the door behind me. I grabbed a bottle of water from the case on the kitchen counter and took it with me.

I knew I'd be thirsty in the morning. I made my way through the dark house to the bottom of the stairs.

I couldn't hear anything at all and wondered if Chase had the sound off on his television. Maybe he'd fallen asleep and whatever he'd been watching was long over.

I pulled my shoes off and set them off to the side, creeping up the carpeted stairs in my bare feet. No sense waking him if he was sleeping.

At the top of the stairs, I saw that his door was closed.

I paused to listen for a moment and couldn't hear anything. The thin blue line of light at the bottom of the door confirmed that his tv was on, but there was no sound that I could hear.

I continued down the hall to my room, thinking only of peeing, getting undressed, and falling on the bed.

Once I reached my room, I eased the door shut as quietly as I could, and then pulled off my skirt, top, bra, and panties, before heading for my bathroom.

I turned on the lamp next to the bed for some light and took one step into my bathroom and froze.

Sitting on top of the toilet seat was a toolbox.

The toilet had started running in the middle of the night last night and Chase had looked at it that very afternoon and declared that we'd need a quick trip to the hardware store before he could fix it.

In my eagerness to get to the party I'd decided to wait until tomorrow. There were three other toilets in the house I could use.

Unfortunately, I hadn't remembered that this one was out of commission until I was standing in front of it naked.

Quickly weighing my options, I pulled on the blue football jersey that I sometimes used as a nightgown and headed for the hallway.

My daughter was spending the weekend with her boyfriend's family at the lake, and I planned to go through her room and use the bathroom that her bedroom shared with Chase's room.

Hopefully Chase had closed the bathroom door in his room so I could get in and out without disturbing him.

I eased her bedroom door open and headed for the bathroom door, opening it slowly to make sure the bathroom was dark and unoccupied.

I could see that the door to Chase's bedroom was open a crack, and I could see the flickering light of the tv.

But it was totally silent, so I assumed he was asleep.

I crept in and moved to his door, intending to pull it closed and then do what I came in there to do.

However I froze when I a male voice mumble something.

Was Chase awake? Was he talking to me?

I stood still and listened intently.

"Do you like the way Mommy sucks your cock?" a female voice said.

Did Chase have a girl in his room? Did she call herself Mommy? What the fuck?

Curiosity burning within me I crept forward, determined to get a peek at what was happening.

I glanced through the crack in his slightly open door, and the flickering light from his television on the far wall drew my eyes.

And I suddenly felt stupid for not realizing what was happening.

On the screen, I saw a middle-aged brunette woman on a bed, crouched over a man whose cock she had in her mouth.

I couldn't tell how long it was since most of it was in her mouth. But it must have been into her throat as far down as she was, working her mouth around it, pushing her lips down over it inch by inch with her mouth wide open.

I heard a feminine moan from the bed and pushed my head a bit further into the room.

Chase had the television synced to his phone, and the sound came from the phone in his hand, while the picture was on the large screen across the room.

"Do you want to cum in Mommy's mouth?" asked the brunette.

"Yes mom." Said a male voice. "Will you swallow my load?"

The voice had sounded so much like Chase, that I was certain it hadn't come from the movie.

With my hand on the doorknob, I pushed my head a bit further into the room, anxious to see if Chase was actually engrossed in this mom-porn, or if he'd fallen asleep watching something else.

And to my shock I saw that he was very much awake. He was propped against the headboard, naked, with his eyes riveted to the tv, his phone in one hand while his other hand rested on his flat stomach.

He wasn't masturbating, but that was obviously the plan. There was a towel next to him, and even though he wasn't touching it, his cock stood up completely erect, and pointing aggressively towards the ceiling.

He apparently had no idea I was there, and the way his attention was focused on the action onscreen made my belly tighten.

I've always enjoyed having the total of a man's erotic attention.

Out of my peripheral vision I noticed that on the television the brunette was gently holding and licking the testicles underneath the spit shiny erection.

But none of that interested me.

I found myself fascinated by my son's hard dick.

Part of me knew that I should back out of the doorway slowly and go pee in the downstairs bathroom. Or just flee back to my own room and pee in the sink and forget what I'd seen in here.

But another part of me was rooted to the spot, appreciating my son's stiff penis and the self-control he had to sit aroused in front of something that obviously excited him and hold off on touching himself.

So I stood there, watching his cock, ready to pull back and pretend I'd just arrived if he noticed me there. But he was transfixed by the women on the tv.

I felt my body responding to seeing him like that. My face was flushed, my nipples had stiffened, and I knew that if I touched my slit I'd find it wet with arousal.

I knew I shouldn't be responding that way to my own son, but I assured myself it was the hard cock I was lusting after.

I saw him reach for himself and give his cock a squeeze, and the cockhead suddenly looked wet in the flickering tv light.

It was either precum or a trick of the light, and either way I couldn't take anymore.

I had to get away from this enticing scene, relieve my bladder, and then relieve my need for orgasmic release.

If I used this bathroom now, he'd hear the toilet flush, and know that I'd possibly seen him watching porn.

I didn't want to embarrass him.

I slipped backwards into my daughters room, pushing her bathroom door closed but not solidly. Hopefully he wouldn't notice.

I stepped quickly into the hallway and decided I couldn't make it all the way downstairs.

I went into my room and headed straight for the bathroom. I decided against hopping up on the vanity to use the sink, and instead pushed the shower curtain aside, lifted my jersey, and sat on the bathtub.

No sooner had my butt touched the cool porcelain than I opened up and my bladder hissed its relief into the tub. I peed with such force that I was glad I hadn't tried the sink. I'd have splashed pee everywhere.

For what felt like several minutes I sat on the edge of the tub, breathing deeply with the physical relief of urination. Eventually I was done, and I wiped and dropped the toilet paper into the wastebasket.

I washed my hands, and then filled up an empty water bottle that I'd left sitting there and used it to rinse out the tub as best I could. I'd have to run the shower on it all in the morning.

I stepped back into my bedroom and realized that I'd left my bedroom door ajar in my rush for relief. I moved across the room to close it, since I desperately needed to cum and didn't want any interruptions.

But I paused.

The only one in the house to interrupt me was Chase, and he was very much distracted right now. Maybe it would be kind of kinky to masturbate with my door open a crack, knowing that he was doing the same thing at the same time.

And then I wondered if he'd finished yet.

Telling myself I was being foolish I went out into the hallway, and silently opened my daughter's door again. I stood listening in the dark hallway, and couldn't hear anything.

I stepped into her room and went to the bathroom door, listening intently. Hearing nothing I pulled it open an inch, hoping Chase wasn't using the bathroom.

If he was I'd just use my original excuse, and retreat back to my own room.

But the bathroom was empty. The light from the tv flickered through the crack between Chase's bathroom door and where I stood.

I felt myself pulled forward, and unable to resist.

I looked through the narrow opening, and there it was, just like it had been a few minutes earlier when I'd left.

The same scene playing on the tv. Had he run it back?

Chase on the bed, not touching his cock while it throbbed stiff and huge, pointed at the ceiling.

The sounds of sucking coming from the phone in his hand, while the image played on the large television.

I was mesmerized.

I kept staring at his erection, at the intent way he was watching the tv screen, at how his fingers were flexing and unflexing as he obviously struggled with the desire to touch and pump his cock.

"Are you enjoying your first blow job son?" asked the woman in the movie.

"I wish I was." Chase groaned softly from the bed. "I so fucking wish I was."

Was it really possible that no one had ever sucked his cock before? Even though he was nearly twenty-two years old, he had always been shy.

I pulled back from the doorway, listening to the soft sounds of cock being sucked through his phone, holding onto the edge of the bathroom sink as my heart pounded.

"You're getting close!" said the lady in the video. "Give your sweet cum to Mommy!"

"Yes Mommy!" said Chase. "I want to cum for you so bad."

And then the flickering of the screen intensified and sped up, and then I heard the actress say:

"Do you want Mommy to help you with that cock? Do you need to cum?"

I realized he'd scrolled the movie back towards the beginning, so he could watch the video again.

He obviously found it arousing enough to use it to tease himself.

Part of me knew I should go.

Part of me wanted to stay.

Part of me needed to stay.

I eased forward a bit and looked at Chase again, and his cock was still rock hard and unattended, while he stared at the television.

On the screen, I saw the actress on the bed, straddling the actors' legs as she took his cock into her mouth.

She sucked him and played with his balls, and I realized that this was the part he'd been watching before I came in the first time.

Before long I heard the dialogue repeat itself.

"Do you want to cum in Mommy's mouth?" asked the brunette porn actress.

"I do Mom. I want to feel it so fucking bad." Grunted Chase.

There was no mistake now. He was obviously fantasizing himself in the porn movie, answering the actress as if she was sucking on him.

I wondered if he was going to watch to the end this time.

I didn't care about the cumshot in the porn.

But if Chase was going to stroke himself I wanted to see it.

I told myself I wouldn't stay until he came, just until he started to stroke.

But I knew that I was bullshitting myself.

I wanted to see that cock cum.

Even if it was my own son's cock.

Maybe especially because it was my own son's cock.

"Mom you made me so hard." Groaned Chase, as the actress started tonguing balls on the tv screen.

I eased away from the door again. Listening intently, I steadied myself on the countertop.

I was sweating now, breathing heavily and flushed and unmistakably aroused. I could feel my cunt's wet juices on my inner thigh, and my heart was thumping with need.

"Are you enjoying your first blow job son?" asked the woman in the movie.

"Oh fuck I wish." Moaned Chase. "I want to feel your wet mouth so bad."

I suddenly wished I could give him that. If he truly had never experienced oral sex before I wished it could be me who let him feel a mouth on his cock for the first time, sucking as he went over the edge.

But I couldn't just walk through the door and offer.

"You're getting close!" said the lady in the video. "Give your sweet cum to Mommy!"

"I'm holding it for you Mom." Chase said.

The video then scrolled back and started again.

"Do you want Mommy to help you with that cock? Do you need to cum?"

"Let me feel a mouth Mommy." Chase whispered.

I felt a surge of boldness and stepped to the door, driven by my own sexual need as much as wanting to take care of someone I loved.

"How badly do you need to feel a mouth baby?" I asked softly.

Chase jumped on the bed and his head spun towards me.

"Jesus mom!" he shouted.

He attempted to cover his cock with his hand, but it was too hard for him as he tried to push it flat against his thigh. It popped back up, flicking a string of precum in the soft blue light from the television.

"I'm sorry Chase." I said. "I came in here to pee."

He sat there staring at me, his beautiful cock tip glistening with precum as it bounced in time with his pounding heart.

"I'm sorry mom." He mumbled. "I didn't know you were home yet."

"Don't be sorry, because I'm not." I said softly. "I had to pee so bad, so I was hoping you were asleep and I could just slip in and out and you'd never know."

"Well I was just...." He stammered.

"I know what you were doing." I said. "I saw what you were watching."

"I'm so sorry." He said, unable to hold my eyes with his own.

"Everybody does it." I told him. "And everybody fantasizes while they do it. You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm sorry anyway." He said. "You shouldn't have to see that."

"Sweetheart," I said quietly, "I stood there watching because I wanted to."

"You watched?" he asked, lifting his gaze back up. "You wanted to?"

"I did." I said. "You have a beautiful cock."

"You were....are you.....how long were you standing there?" he asked.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12