Sucking My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not long." I assured him. "But longer than I should have. I saw the porn and then looked at the bed and then saw you."

"You did?" he asked softly.

"I did." I said. "I heard you too. What you were saying."

"You're not mad?" he asked.

He was still rock hard, and I stepped fully into the room and approached the bed.

"Of course not." I said. "I watched because I liked seeing you."

"You liked it?" he asked softly.

I waited a beat as he stared at me.

"Yes." I admitted. "I liked seeing your hard cock. It's beautiful."

I sat on the edge of the bed, wondering if he could hear the pounding of my heart.

"What about it did you like?" He asked.

"How hard it got." I admitted. "Hard cocks always turn me on. Just like apparently watching mom porn turns you on."

"I hope you don't think that I'm weird or anything." He said.

"Oh sweetie," I told him, "you're probably a lot more sexually normal than I am."

"God your cum tastes good." Said the female on the phone speaker.

Chase fumbled and grabbed at the phone. It went silent and the tv screen went blank.

"Was that just a fantasy?" I asked him. "Or were you being serious?"

"About what?" he whispered.

"About wanting to feel a mouth on your cock." I replied.

"That was....that was serious." He stammered.

"Have you ever felt that?" I asked him.

"No." he answered. "I just really want to. It's something I think about a lot."

"And thinking about it makes you hard?" I asked him.

I reached out and put my hand on his thigh.

He jumped, and gasped, but his erection hadn't diminished one bit.

"Yeah." He admitted. "It does."

"It must feel really good to be that hard." I said. "Especially when you make yourself wait to cum. Do you always make yourself wait?"

I moved my hand on his thigh, feeling the leg hair tickle my fingers.

"Sometimes." He said. "It makes it better."

"What does it make better?" I asked, keeping my hand on his thigh and shifting closer to him on the bed.

"It makes it, it just....it gets me......" he stammered and he was so cute that I grinned.

"It's okay Chase." I said softly. "I think I know what you mean."

I slid my hand to his inner thigh and his cock throbbed.

"It causes you to build up pressure so you have a more intense orgasm." I said. "Right?"

He nodded.

"Do your balls ache right now?" I asked. "You've been building up that pressure for a while now."

He nodded again.

"Would you like me to leave so you can finish your movie," I picked up the hand towel, "and soak this towel with your sperm?"

"I....I.....I guess so." He said.

"Or would you like me to help you?" I asked, squeezing his thigh.

"Help me?" he asked so softly I could barely hear him.

I pulled my feet up onto the bed and turned fully towards him.

"I know it's weird that I'm your mother." I said. "But think of me as a woman who loves you and wants you to experience something I think you'll enjoy."

"Are you serious Mom?" he asked with a tremor in his voice.

"Would you like help?" I asked him.

He nodded his head up and down, a look of disbelief on his face.

I moved my fingers up and wrapped them around his ball. I felt them flex in my hand as he gasped and moaned.

I pulled his balls gently and his cock visibly pulsed.

"Good." I murmured. "Because Mommy really wants to help you with all this pressure right now."

I smiled at him and then leaned over, opening my mouth and breathing hotly on his cock.

"Oh shit." He moaned, his hands grabbing fistfuls of his blanket.

I flicked my tongue out against his cock slit and tasted his salty precum.

He rose up off of the mattress and climbed over his legs and grabbed his cock, opening my mouth and pushing my tongue against the underside of his shaft.

He groaned and throbbed against my mouth, and I licked him gently, and then pulled his balls with my fingers as I closed my mouth over him and sucked him into my throat.

I pushed my lips against his pubic hair and sucked, feeling him jerk in my mouth as his cockhead pushed against the back of my throat.

I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue against his balls, and started to suck.

"Oh my god." He muttered. "Oh my god."

I pulled my mouth up and then started to bob my head up and down.

I wanted to savor this, but he was in no shape for that. I had no idea how long he'd been on the edge of orgasm before I came in here, but no twenty-two-year-old man ever set any stamina record during his first blow job.

I pulled him from my mouth and licked his cockhead again.

"How long have you been playing tonight Chase?" I asked him. "How long have you been denying your orgasm?"

"Since nine o'clock." He grunted.

"Nine o'clock?!" I exclaimed. "Oh you sweet baby. You must need to cum so bad."

He nodded his head, staring down at me with my mouth on his cockhead and my fingers on his balls.

"Well don't hold back." I said. "Give your cum to me. I want it."

I squeezed the base of his cock and started to suck, working my mouth up and down as fast as I could.

"Oh sweet god! OH SWEET GOD!" he roared.

I moaned for him, so he'd know I was ready.

I gently squeezed his balls as I felt them draw up to his groin.

"Mom I'm gonna cum!" He said, grabbing my head. "I'm gonna cum!"

I moaned again, and sucked harder, and suddenly his cock pulsed and my mouth was flooded with his salty and scalding load of orgasm.

He bounced underneath me and shouted, pulling on my hair as I gulped two big mouthfuls of cum down my throat as he kept pumping great explosive spurts against my tongue.

My mouth filled up again and I swallowed, popping him out of my mouth as my fingers stroked up and down his stiff and slippery boner.

Another shot of cum popped out, hitting my nose as he groaned again and again as I milked him as fast as I could, holding his balls with one hand and jerking him with the other.

I stared fascinated at the amount of cum that surged up out of his cock, coating my fingers and hand, and hitting my lips and chin.

And then he collapsed onto the bed and was still, and I held his spent cock in my hand.

I smiled up at him and then fully aware that he was watching me I leaned forward and began licking all the cum I could find off of his cock.

I cleaned his cock with my mouth, and used my fingers to work it back and forth as I licked under it, around it, down through his pubic hair, and all over his balls and thighs and stomach.

I licked and sucked and kissed and gently touched him until there wasn't a trace of his delicious cum left for me to find.

I rolled his cock in my fingers and was rewarded with one final bubble at the cockhead.

I wrapped my mouth around his partially deflated cock and sucked, carefully avoiding his hypersensitive cockhead.

I finally looked up at him and smiled again.

"Feel a little better?" I asked him.

"Oh fuck yeah." He panted. "That was amazing."

"Good." I grinned.

I feathered a quick kiss on his shaft and flicked my tongue in and out to lick it.

I rolled to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor.

"Now," I said, "I'm going to my bed to make myself cum because tasting your cock and swallowing your load made me really horny."

I stood up and looked down at him.

"If you want to watch," I said, "or help, or if you still have some sperm backed up in your balls, you're welcome to come join me. But if you need to sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

I smiled and winked at him and turned and went out into the hallway, wondering which position I should use to let him to fuck me through my first orgasm in.

~~~

I'm thankful for all of you who enjoy reading the stuff I enjoy writing about!

IsabellaEmily

12