Sucking Off Best Friend and His Dad

Story Info
It was unbelievable but great.
1.9k words
4.51
37.6k
31
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend and I have known each other for a number of years. We were friends in high school. We would hang out together and go fishing and golfing on occasion. He is 5'9" tall and around 180 pounds. Not muscular but in decent shape for his age. We were both now in our early 60's. I am 5'6" and around 190. A bit of a pudge in the belly but working on losing it. We were both retired now and didn't live to far from each other.

I was sitting watching T.V. when the phone rang. It was Ron my best friend.

"Hey Ron. What's up."

"Hi Bob. Was wondering if you could swing by. Have something I want to talk to you about. Really don't want to do it over the phone. It's personal."

"Sure. I'll be over in a bit. Let me get a shower first."

"If you can come over now, I would like that. You can take a shower here if you want. I really need to talk to you now."

"Okay. I'll be right there."

We said good bye and hung up. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. A pair of tennis shoes. And headed out to the car. Wondering what was so urgent I couldn't have time to take a shower. Whatever it was I was willing to listen. Ron and I could talk about anything and no judgement.

It takes about 20 minutes to get to his house. I pulled in the driveway and Ron was sitting out on the front deck waiting for me. I got out of the car and walked up on the deck.

"Hey Ron. Good to see you." I said extending my hand to shake his. Then took a seat.

"Same here Bob." he replied.

"So, what is it Ron that is so urgent you want to talk about. That I couldn't take time for a shower."

"Let's go inside. Don't want wondering ears to overhear." He got up and went into the house with me right behind him.

We both took a seat on the couch. I could tell Ron was nervous.

"So talk to me buddy." I prodded. "You know you can talk to me about anything."

"Well," Ron started. "I've been single now for a number of years. Much like you. And haven't had much luck finding a lady for you know. Sex. And I have been having a lot of thoughts about being with a man. Just for oral."

It had shocked me a little at first but we don't judge each other. And I have to admit I had been having the same thoughts. He must have seen the slight shock on my face.

"Sorry," Ron said. "I shouldn't have brought this up. I can see you are shocked." "If you decide to leave, I would understand."

I moved over next to him on the couch. I placed my hand on his thigh and rubbed his leg. I could see a bulge starting to form in his shorts. I moved my hand up and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. In just a few seconds he was fully erect.

"Sorry about that," Ron said. "I couldn't help it. It has been so long and this is one of the fantasies I've had when thinking about other men. But mostly thinking of you. I watch male on male porn and imagine it is us. I know I can trust you and it would go nowhere no matter how it turned out."

"Ron," I replied. "I have had the same thoughts for a while now. Been a long time for me as well. And women only want a relationship if they get together with you. That's not for me. And I to have been watching male on male porn. Turns me on to no end. Watching two men suck each other's cocks."

I continued rubbing his cock through his shorts. After a couple minutes I guess he felt more comfortable that I had accepted his explanation of what he was feeling. He reached over and started rubbing my cock through my shorts.

We looked at each other than both of us leaned in and brought our lips together. We kissed softly at first than we opened our mouths and let our tongues explore each other.

I broke the kiss and said. "You okay Ron."

"Yes," he replied. "I'm happy that I asked you over."

"I am too," I replied. "Mind if I take that shower. Think this is going further than just rubbing each other's cocks." I smiled and stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"Care to join me," I offered to Ron.

"Would love to," he replied.

We entered the bathroom and both stripped naked and entered the shower together. The water felt wonderful and so did Ron's hand when he started stroking my cock while washing me.

I let out a moan and leaned my head back. "This feels really good," I said.

"I agree," Ron said. "Just wish I had decided to talk to you sooner."

"The good thing is that you finally did." I replied.

It was my turn to wash him. I started by washing his back. Then had him turn around. I reached out took a hold of his cock and stroked it a little bit.

Ron's cock was around 8 inches long and slender. Mine is around 6 1/2 and has a little more girth than his. I washed his front and we rinsed off and got out and dried off. We went back and sat on the couch naked. We stroked each other's cocks for a few minutes. Then we looked at each other and we knew where we wanted to go with this next. We laid in opposite directions on the couch so that both of our cocks were in front of our faces. We took each other's cocks in our hands and then in our mouths. We both moaned loudly.

I pulled off his cock and said, "Damn Ron. this feels wonderful. I love how your cock feel in my mouth. I'm glad you decided to talk to me and open up. I had thought about it but couldn't find the courage." I then went back to sucking his beautiful cock.

"I feel the same way," Rod said and went back to sucking mine.

"I don't know about you." I said. "But I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum and swallow all of it."

"I want the same thing," replied Ron.

We sucked each other for another 20 minutes. Stopping now and then to prolong the inevitable as we were enjoying each other's mouths immensely. But we both knew either one couldn't last any longer. We started sucking like our lives depended on it. I was burying his 8 inches into my throat and he was doing the same. I felt his legs start to shake and then felt the first spurt of cum enter my mouth. And I started unloading into his mouth at the same time. It was the greatest feeling I have ever felt. Cumming together. Swallowing each other's cum. We sucked until we both went soft and had gotten every drop of each other's cum.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed. "That has to be the hardest I have ever cum. No woman has ever made a blowjob feel that good. Love sucking your cock and the taste of your cum."

"I agree," Ron said. "It was the best I have ever had. To think we have been missing out on this all these years. But we have a lot of years to enjoy our new found love of sucking cock. Our cocks."

"I want to do this often." I said. And gave Ron a deep passionate kiss.

"Me too," is all he could say.

We got up and got dressed and then there was a knock on the door. It was Ron's father.

"Come in Dad," Ron said. "We were just sitting around shooting the bull."

His Dad said. "I saw what you two were doing. I had knocked on the door a couple times but you must have been really into sucking each other off to hear it. So, I looked in the window to see if maybe you were sleeping on the couch. You definitely weren't sleeping."

Ron and I both looked at the window at the same time and realized we had not closed the curtains. We had locked the doors but forgot that. Then we looked at each other and then at his Dad with fear in our eyes.

"Don't worry boys," he said. "Your secret is safe with me. On one condition."

We both asked simultaneously. "What is the condition."

And with that Ron's dad stripped naked. "Condition is Bob sucks my cock."

Ron's dad's cock was already erect and was a good nine inches. Cut. And really hard. Impressive for a man of 78. He was 16 when Ron was born so the difference was not that far.

"Are you serious," Ron piped up.

"Dead serious," his dad said while stroking his cock. "That or I tell the whole family about it."

Ron looked over at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and dropped to my knees. Tom, Ron's father walked over in front of me and put his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and let him slide his cock into my mouth. I managed to take the whole 9 inches.

"Oh fuck," his dad yelled. No one has ever taken my whole cock. Damn you are good." He took hold of my head and started face fucking me. He must have fucked my mouth for about 15 minutes before yelling, "I'm going to cum. Here it comes Bob. Take all of it."

He started filling my mouth with cum and I swallowed as fast as I could. His cum tasted as wonderful as his sons. He kept pumping until he had gone soft and emptied every drop in my waiting mouth.

"Now boys," Tom said. "It's my turn to enjoy. You are both hard as rocks again and I want some." With that he got on all fours. "I want Bob in my ass and you son in my mouth. I have wanted to suck your cock since the first time I saw it when you was younger."

Ron gave me the weirdest look and I just smiled and got behind his dad. Ron thought for a minute and then just shrugged his shoulders.

"What the hell," he said. "Why not." I just watched my best friend suck my dad's cock." And he knelt down in front of his Dad.

I entered his ass as Ron was sliding his cock into his father's mouth. The sight turned me on to no end. As did his dad's tight hot ass. We fucked both of his holes hard and fast. His dad moaning like a little whore. He moaned loudly as we started to unload in both ends. His dad bucking back against my cock as I shot my hot cum up his ass. And Ron shooting his cum into his father's mouth. Both of us grunting like bears as we finished. We finally pulled out and looked at each other and smiled. I knew from that day on Ron and I was going to be very close. As were we going to be with his dad.