All Comments on 'Sucking Sidney'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good practice

If your wife says "suck it", then you suck it. Build up a habit of obeying her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once you've tried it...

..it's tough not to give it another tasting. That was my problem. My wife and I had together sucked a friend's cock. Afterwards the two of us had the hottest sex of our marriage during which she called me her favorite "cocksucker." And I replied, "It takes one to know one!" This led to a repeat session with our mutual friend that blossomed into many years of enjoying bisexual relations, not only with men, but also my wife with women. Would not trade that lifestyle for anything. You'd be surprised just how many bisexual couples are out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fetish

By your own admission, a perversion and there for belonging in fetish. I wish I could award a negative...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

I jerked off thru the whole story and came when he came in your mouth. Sounds like a lot of fun and heck the comments where great and got me hard again so now I can Jerk off again

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Dipshit Husband!

If there's a chapter 2,Jennie will,no doubt,have Sidney fucking her husband and shooting deep in his ass. She'll decide that he's a fag,have Sidney move into the master bedroom with her while her fag of a husband is banished to the guest room.

What Jennie and Sydney had going was an affair! She'd been emotionally attached to Sydney BEFORE she'd even known her husband,and here they are,with a loving past and current common interests regularly fucking!

Plus,Jennie had to be losing some respect for her husband,with him allowing and in fact encouraging this behavior.

I suppose it's different strokes for different folks,but hubby sucking off Sydney in front of his wife is some sick,fucking shit!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

1mbibry1mbibryover 2 years ago

It’s just the beginning;)

Once you’ve felt the firmness and tasted the nectar of the plum… you’re hooked. Believe me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good story, hope more repeats with Sidney as he won't care who's mouth it is. Goodhue, why did you even read this story if you're so afraid?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous