All Comments on 'Sucking Sleeping Son'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you kindly for reading. I hope you're doing well.

heyall

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great storyline great storytelling of a sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story and very sexy. I just finished the other story with Ferhana, I hope we get to see her around again.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

Wonderfully kinky and well written

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Well done. I hope this is just a start to a series. I would like to see more of the three-way relationship.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Hot! As is usual, this story as are all of your stories some of the best on LIt. Easily five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ultra-HOT --- NONFICTION

Autobiographical - it just HAS to be.

You cannot make up this stuff: it's got to be for real.

Too much richness of detail, too much depth of emotions to be fiction.

Jerked off way lots reading this incestuous masterpiece!

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Liminal

That state of consciousness between sleep and awake is so enchanting, and you capture some of the dream-like otherworldliness of that condition. Pleasure through peripheral vision, good you ended through the son's perspective. Sweetly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read. Sure would like to be under the sexual care if those two women, but not health care due to their lack of medical ethics. But hey, makes for a great fantasy, and very well written- good going! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Very hot. I hope there’s more. Definitely want to read more about these three.

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickover 2 years ago

Great scenes and good descriptions. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Thank you for another great story well done

WardPikeWardPikeover 2 years ago

Great story, exciting, grounded in reality, mysterious. Lots of taboos here: incest, Muslims..... Look forward to them an enjoying a full on threesome and other adventures! Bravo!

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

good erotical story breaking taboos

turanga99turanga99over 2 years ago

Hopefully there will be more. This was very enjoyable.

TopazThornTopazThornover 2 years ago

Good story, please continue with it.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

🔥 🥞 ♨️ 🥵 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

OMG! This was absolutely fantastic. Extremely sensual, and yet not the slightest bit of smuttiness. In fact, the author crafted a beautiful tale of yearning, on many levels. I was riveted. My only regret is it's paucity. It screams for a complete resolution. "Hey all" you've outdone yourself. Again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice from both his and her perspective. Please keep writing and keep me cumming.

KwiksilverKwiksilver6 months ago

I liked it. Kept me wanting to read on to see what was going to happen next. Unexpected & pleasant surprises.

There is more to this story to tell. Lots of options. So what is this experimental drug? I'm not real interested in Mom & son sex but this story has some interesting possibilities especially with mom and son sharing Ferhana. Next chapter please?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it!! Very creative and extremely sexy. I love the mom’s gradual self discovery (urge to suck), but how mysterious Ferhana’s actions and motivations are really drives this story. Feels like the mom is the subject if the experiment. As the reader you are too sure. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...