Sucky Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Focus... If I send Jerry another email, reminding him that... I can feel Delilah's hot, lusty breath on the back of my neck... I mean, reminding him that I need the updated reference materials, maybe that will force the ball into his court, and buy me some time until Monday? I'll have the project most of the way done, regardless. And I can... I can feel the gentle kisses Delilah is placing... I MEAN, I can send this down the line, 90% complete, with a notification that Jerry still needs to do some touching...

Suddenly, my eyes widen, and I feel the unmistakable sensation of a stiffening cock underneath my pussy. This skirt is thin and these panties are even thinner. Delilah's cock is getting incredibly hard just underneath me. I suppose I should have foreseen that. There's no way she could continue rubbing my tits without getting an erection eventually. Still, the rigid member underneath me is twitching hungrily.

I look back at my wife, seeing my own sparkling eyes gazing back at me. "Honey, I can feel your wood poking into me."

She laughs, as if embarrassed. "Yeah, I can't... you know. I can't really control that. Honestly, this is kind of uncomfortable. The pants, and your body weight are really restrictive. How do you deal with this, as a man?"

I shrug, trying to shift my weight to a more comfortable angle, but finding none. "Years of practice, I guess. Pitching a tent in tight pants isn't always fun, and I'm basically riding that tent."

"I'd rather have you bareback riding this cock," Delilah's voice is thick with a playful longing.

"That does sound nice, but..." There is a soft knock at the door, and my eyes dart open.

"GET UNDER THE DESK, QUICK!" Delilah whispers, taking the lead once again. " I raise my arms above my head, and slide down onto the floor. I spin around, facing Delilah, just as I hear the door open.

"Hey Anthony, have you got a second, bud?" The familiar voice of Jerry is muffled from my place under the desk, but I can make out his words clearly enough.

"Anytime, Jerry. What's going on?" Delilah speaks with a casual demeanor. She really did benefit from her time in drama class. Her voice does not even contain a hint of the nervousness which I'm feeling at the moment. "I didn't realize Jeff called you in today as well."

"Yeah, this job has him really on edge; he pulled out all the stops. So anyway, for that 664-301-5K bill that Jeff called us in to work on. Did I ever send you the current reference docs for that?"

"Umm... let me see, buddy." My wife click-clacks on some keys, surely just pantomiming the act of searching. "Actually, I think I'm still using last year's reference docs. Fuck. Now I need to redo a bunch of this work!" Her acting is so convincing. She said the line as if she just now realized her error.

Looking directly forward, the only things that I can see down here are Delilah's legs... and her lap, of course. Rising from the center is the tightest tent-pole I think I've ever seen. She's stretching my pants so tight, that it looks like the seams are about to burst. Not literally, of course, but still. I thought that her conversation with Jerry might have distracted her a bit, but not at all. As I muse on this, she places a hand beneath the desk, and rubs my hair lovingly. Is she getting turned on by the idea of me hiding down here, with my face so close to her crotch? I bet she is, the horny little slut. I almost chuckle aloud, but I restrain myself.

"Damn it, I was afraid of that." Jerry said, clearly unaware of anything amiss. "Yeah, that's half my fault. I'm sorry you wasted your time. Look, if you wanna send over the documents, I can help you make the necessary corrections. That way we can both get out of here at a more reasonable time."

"That would be a huge help!" There was genuine gratitude in Delilah's voice.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Hell, it kinda was my mistake to start with. I almost fucked you over... about as hard as I fucked that hooker at Rob's bachelor party, remember that?"

Oh shit. OH SHIIIIT... Why the FUCK did he have to bring that up now?

Three months ago, I went to a bachelor party for a coworker. I mentioned to Delilah that there might be strippers at the party, and she was none too happy at the prospect. While she had agreed that I should go, for Rob's sake, she had grilled me pretty thoroughly afterwards. I had omitted from my story that the "strippers" which Fred hired had turned out to be prostitutes. I hadn't fucked any, after all. I hadn't even known about it until halfway through the night.

Up until now, I figured telling her would only make things worse... but nothing could be worse than this.

Delilah didn't miss a beat, laughing goodnaturedly, as if she knew about the situation all along. "Oh yeah, we sure fucked those girls pretty good, didn't we?"

"Wait... you fucked one too? I didn't realize! I thought it was just me and Fred. Damnit, boy! What would Delilah say if she found out?" He let out a hardy laugh.

Delilah chuckled too, but I could feel her grip tightening on my hair. "Nah man, I'm kidding. I didn't fuck one. But hell, I could have, if I'd wanted to... they were right there, and Delilah had no idea that there were hookers at the party."

"Of course not!" Jerry says, blissfully unaware of the problems he's causing me. "Hey, you know the saying. 'What bitches don't know, can't hurt 'em,' right?"

"Right!" Delilah's smile is audible in her voice, but her fist is clenching like a vice in my hair. "I don't tell my bitch anything I don't want her to know."

"And good on ya, brother! Alright man, just send me that email with the relevant attachment. We'll get it knocked out together."

I hear my office door close, and then I can see my own face glaring down at me. I move to get out from under the desk, but Delilah doesn't budge.

"Darling..." she begins, with a sickeningly sweet sing-song tone in her voice. "Why did you never mention that there were hookers at Rob's party? I mean, I specifically asked you all about what happened, and you certainly never talked about anything of the sort."

"Well... uhh... ah. I didn't LIE to you. I knew that it would upset you, so I just never brought it up. But you heard Jerry! Only him and Fred fucked those girls. I didn't even know..."

"Hmmm... I see." She interrupts me, her voice a little too loud. She's supposed to be alone in this office. The last thing I need is for her to start shouting. "And do you think that learning about it now is more infuriating to me? Or less?" I can hear the anger within her words, just under the surface.

"More, obviously. Look, baby... I'll make it up to you!" Shit. I am mentally kicking myself for not telling her before. At the time, she would have been pissed, but she couldn't have even blamed me. But now, because of my deception, she's treating it like it's 100% my fault.

"You're damn right you will." She says, and the scowl on her face is replaced with a hideous smirk. With her right hand still holding my blonde hair tightly, she begins fumbling with her belt. She unbuckles the clasp, then the pants button, then snatches down the zipper. There is a swift flip of the boxers, and I'm staring eye level at my own cock.

"Wait... Delilah, now this is..."

"SUCK. IT." She growls, punctuating each word with an intensity that she could have never hoped to match while in her own body. She pushes on the length, until it's pointed directly at my lips; I can see precum oozing from the head.

I try to keep my voice quiet, but insistent. "Look, Delilah... it wasn't right of me to hide that from you. I agree. But I didn't do anything inappropriate with those girls. I swear it. Do you know how hard..."

"How hard?" She interrupts again, her voice still louder than necessary. "I'll tell you what's hard. This fuckin' cock. Now slip those sweet lips over it, before I really get angry."

She's applying increasing force, pulling my head closer and closer to my own phallus. "Delilah, please..."

"Please yourself!" She grins, and the pun is not lost on me. I'm about to please myself, well herself, but in my body, and... oh fuck.

Once again, I am forced into a situation which rubs me entirely against the grain. I don't wanna suck any dick... not even my own... but I'm not in a great place to bargain.

An ironic thought touches my mind. If I was watching this, from a third person perspective, I'd find it hot as hell. My wife's pretty little mouth is being dragged downward towards my throbbing cock. But I'm on the wrong end of the shaft, so to speak.

She reaches her left hand down, placing it behind my head, and her powerful arm begins to flex. I'm trying to pull away, but I can't struggle too loudly... once again, Delilah has me right where she wants me.

I feel the cockhead slowly press to my lips. She hasn't won yet, though. I stubbornly keep my mouth shut. I want to say a million things to dissuade her, but all I can do is quietly hum "Hmm-mmm" in protest. The second my mouth opens, it's all over. She guides the tip of her dick around my soft lips.

"This is the difference between you and me, Anthony. You keep your indiscretions hidden. I make sure mine are all open and in your face." I shake my head; the motion drags my pink lipstick over the tip of her dick, and I can feel her tremble with anticipation. Still we're at an impasse. She can't force me to suck, and I can't get out from under this desk, maybe after a bit longer, she'll calm down and...

She gently reaches a hand down and carefully, tenderly... almost lovingly... pinches my nostrils shut. My eyes flash wide, as a bit of panic sets in.

"Air is for good cocksuckers, darling. Open wide, and Mommy will let you breathe."

Immediately, without thinking, I open my mouth to gasp a bit of air, and I feel my own fat cockhead slip inside. True to her word, Delilah immediately releases my nose, and I draw in a breath. Only the head of her cock has made its way inside, and I hold my head as still as possible, hoping that I'm strong enough to keep the rest out.

Delilah shivers with ecstasy. "Oh baby. That feels amazing. Alright, here's the deal. You take care of me, right now, and I'll forget all about your dishonesty. In fact, as soon as we get home... I'll take care of your needs. Orally... tit-for-tat. How does that sound?"

This body that I'm inhabiting... this treacherous, insatiable form... it's already made its decision. Entirely against my will, my horny, female body has accepted her terms. My cunt feels like a river, and my heart is racing with unbelievable carnal longing. I hate losing this contest; I hate letting her win, again. But I suppose I have no choice.

Delilah can sense my waning resistance; I can feel her breath quickening, and I can taste the disgusting precum leaking out from the tiny slit. "Remember, baby. No biting. You've gotta be good to this body; you'll be back in it soon enough. Just think of this as sucking your own dick; because it is. Lots of guys wish they could blow themselves... at least now you'll get to see what that's like. "

She begins slowly inserting more of her phallus inside my face. I can taste every inch of my own salty flesh as it violates this mouth. My tongue forms a reluctant barricade, but it only manages to caress her cock as she steadily draws my head downward. I am careful with my teeth, just as she suggested. Obviously, I don't wanna hurt my own body; I don't even really wanna hurt Delilah. I just want her to respect my agency and let me go. However, it's obvious that we're way past that point.

There is a loud knock at my office door, and Delilah stops immediately. With the cock still spreading my lips wide, I let out a muffled gasp. My heart is already racing, but somehow it accelerates further. If I somehow get caught like this I am fucked... truly and utterly ruined.

Delilah straightens herself up in the office chair and partially relaxes her grip on my head. A few inches of dick, slide out of my mouth, but I can't entirely get free of the tip. It's still perched between my lips. I struggle to free myself, but she won't allow it. I force myself to stop struggling. As much as I want to be loose, I can't risk letting anyone see her fighting back.

"Come in." She says, in a perfect, unperplexed tone.

The door opens, and I hear someone step inside. "Hey, Anthony. I've got some good news." Jeff's deep voice resonates within the small room. "The client that needed that 664-301-5K bill done? Apparently he got called out of the country. He won't require that job finished until he returns, which won't even be until next month. Bad planning on his part, and here we were busting our asses for nothing." Jeff immediately begins pontificating on the importance of good planning, and I can feel my eyes involuntarily rolling back in their sockets. He really loves to hear himself talk.

Even from my place under the desk, I can sense Delilah's boredom also, although she is clearly nodding and agreeing at all the right places. I slowly pull backwards, trying to extract the rest of the cock from my mouth.

She immediately snatches my head forward, impaling me again. Her body shudders with euphoria, but gazing up into her face, I can see no signs of distraction. She still seems as attentive as ever to my boss's asinine ramblings. I can feel the head of her member threatening to slip into my throat, but I don't dare squirm. Any resistance from me, and it'll be obvious that I'm down here.

Delilah has left me just enough room to breathe, but I can feel her tugging gently, threatening to push further. Her nonverbal demands could not be more clear. Either I start sucking, or she'll start fucking. I don't think she wants me to lose my job, but she's too horny to, think straight. It's like dealing with a sex crazed psycho. She'll take us both down in her attempt to get off.

I rub her thigh in a submissive sign of compliance, and I can feel her loosen her grip, as I begin to reluctantly service her. I drag the length of her shaft across my tongue, fully aware of exactly how fantastic it feels. With every gentle, doting motion of my soft warm mouth, I can sense Delilah's pleasure growing. Above the table, she's keeping a straight face, but barely.

I can feel this body taking over, pleasuring her length with loving, sultry motions. Is this muscle memory from Delilah's body? Is it second hand knowledge based on knowing exactly what my body wants? I have no idea, honestly... but I need to be careful not to go too far; I can't have my wife moaning out loud. That would ruin us. I have no idea how she's maintaining her composure. Her shaft is flexing madly. With every touch of my delicate, moist tongue, I can sense her rising pleasure. I'm trying to balance the act of satisfying Delilah without getting us caught. It may be a bit of a tease, but she'll just have to deal with that.

There is a familiar ringtone jingle, and I hear Jeff curse under his breath. "One second, Anthony. Let me take this call." He doesn't exit the office, but instead answers the phone in front of Delilah. His voice does grow a bit quieter; however, as he presumably faces out into the hallway, just like he always does when he receives a call during one of his unbearable lectures.

With his back turned, Delilah bites her bottom lip passionately, releases a muffled moan of euphoria, and quickly grabs my phone. In record time, she accesses my music app. As the music begins to play, she gently places both hands on my head. I start to mutter a protest, but I'm quickly silenced as she snatches my face downward, forcing her entire length into my mouth. There is a quiet *GAK,* as she drives the cockhead down into my throat.

She lets out a satisfied grunt of pleasure, and begins repeatedly drawing my helpless face down onto her length, and her eyes close in rapture. Again and again the fat shaft violates my pitiful throat, and I know from experience how fantastic this must feel for Delilah. A sickening, satisfied grin forms on her face, and her breath begins to quicken.

The powerful grip on my head is unyielding, and the hands forcing this cock into my mouth are merciless. I want to be furious with Delilah right now, but I know I've probably been this rough with her in the past. I wonder if her body was as turned on then as mine is now..?

I can't resist the urge anymore, and I reach down to my own cunt. I push the thin panties out of the way, and slip a finger inside. Immediately I feel the slick sensation of my own juices coating the digit. I have to fight to stifle a moan as the intense sensation of my own fingers sends enraptured pleasure rippling outward from my clit. Delilah is also fighting to suppress her own voice, and it seems like she's barely holding on. In the midst of this rough facefucking, I manage to dance my tongue across her cock, relishing the immediate tightening of her body as she struggles to maintain some semblance of composure.

Oh fuck, I'm so horny right now. Being used like this... never in a million years did I ever imagine I'd be sucking a dick, but here I am. And for some reason, this body is turned on by it too. The knowledge that Delilah is using me to stimulate herself. Somehow it's the fiercest aphrodisiac.

Through the sex-addled haze, I can hear my boss talking loudly in the doorway. It sounds like maybe he's wrapping up his conversation and... oh fuck, I've gotta stop touching myself. If I keep it up, I'm gonna cum, and there's nothing I can do to keep silent then. So slowly and reluctantly, I pull my hand away from my pussy. It's basically drenched. As Jeff says goodbye to his caller, Delilah slows her emphatic humping of my face. I settle back into a slow rhythmic sucking, careful to keep the sound as quiet as possible.

Delilah's cock is twitching furiously now. I think it was incredibly close to climax, and we've robbed it of its satisfaction. I know that feeling too. Poor thing.

Jeff steps closer to the desk. Delilah politely lowers the music volume, but she keeps it playing softly in the background. Smart. "Sorry I dragged you in for nothing." Jeff lets out a disappointed sigh. "I saw your wife brought lunch for you today. I guess she already left?"

Looking up from my hiding place, with the fat prick still spreading my lips apart, I can see a devious gleam in Delilah's eye as she speaks. Her voice is thick with humor... almost sarcasm. "Nah, Jeff. I've got her under my desk, sucking me off!" She jerks forward with a few light hip thrusts, which genuinely cram her meat-stick deeper into my throat. It is incredibly hard to resist gagging, but somehow I manage. Delilah begins laughing uproariously at her own statement. She leans back in her chair and looks directly into my shock-filled eyes. "Woah there, honey! Watch those teeth!"

Panic is gripping my heart. The only reason that I'm down here at all is to hide from my boss. Now she's told him I'm here?! She just out right let him know that I'm under this desk, giving her a blowjob. I'm as good as fired. That's all there is to it. This isn't the best job in the world, but it's reasonable, decent employment. Now my wife is destroying that; she's ending it, for no reason. Why? Why would she do something so cruel? Why would she...?

Suddenly, bawdy laughter fills the room, as my boss joins in, laughing along with my wife. "That's fucking hilarious, Anthony! You know, that's what I love about you. Even when you have to come in on the weekends, it doesn't affect your sense of humor."

My mind feels like it's short circuiting. Why is he... wait... does he think she's joking? As my wife and boss continue laughing, the truth sets in. He doesn't believe her. Of course he doesn't. Nobody actually gets sucked off at work. This all sounds like the set up to some ridiculous dirty joke. And Jeff's a pervert; of course he'd love a "joke" like that. If only Delilah was actually joking.