Sucky Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well as soon as you get to a stopping point... with your work, I mean," Jeff chuckles. "You're free to go. Tell Delilah it was nice to see her again. I'll see you Monday, enjoy the rest of your weekend." Thankfully, he exits the room, and closes the door.

Delilah looks down at me,the devious smile still present on her face. "I had you there for a second, didn't I?"

With the cock still lodged in my mouth, I nod.

"Damn, you know I've never considered myself an exhibitionist or anything, but getting sucked off while carrying on a conversation in the same room? That awakened something in me. Something wild. What about you?"

There is still a shaft preventing me from speaking, so I remain silent. For reasons beyond my comprehension, I continue to suckle, feeling her body's impassioned response to my stimulus. Regardless of my resistance, part of me has found this entire exchange exciting. I don't know if I wanna admit it or not, but it's true.

"Alright babe, we both know I'm about to pop. So you finish me off, and I'll return the favor at home. I promise. I'm a man/woman of my word." She stifles a laugh, and she turns the music volume up again.

What recourse do I have? I stare at her with weak, helpless eyes. A huge part of me wants to stop, but part of me still loves pleasing this terrible woman whom I love. Again, I drop my fingers down and place them inside my soaked panties. I begin massaging my slit once again, enjoying the strange notion that I'm somehow pleasuring my wife's body and her soul simultaneously, in two entirely different ways,

Delilah nods; my choice to start masturbating is more than enough of an answer for her. "Hold on baby... This is gonna be rough, but just know that I love you."

She jerks forward again, driving her entire length home. If she was roughly using me before, then this is doubletime. She starts to fuck my face as if it were a pussy, and I can somehow sense the pressure building as she grows closer to orgasm. Each time her cock slips into my throat, I wince; moisture runs down my cheeks and I can feel my own orgasm rapidly approaching. My own fingers inside my cunt have picked up their pace as well. Somehow I know exactly how to please this body, and I can't resist this insatiable desire for release.

Looking into Delilah's eyes, I can see a domineering, possessive light gleaming. Whatever we choose to say about each other, we definitely belong together, for better or worse.

Her voice lowers to a passionate whisper, speaking in a hushed, labored groan as she leans forward. "I'm about to cum... about to... about... drink it, baby. Drink the whole thing...!"

OH FUCK! How the hell did I not realize she was gonna pull this shit? She swallows for me, sometimes, but for some naive reason I wasn't expecting it now. I try in vain to pull away, as she slams forward repeatedly, slapping her balls directly against my chin. I can feel them beginning to contract as she prepares to orgasm.

As much as I want to pull away, to stop this disgusting act, this body knows how to please a cock, and I can feel my pussy gushing again at the prospect of satisfying its man. My cunt clenches against my finger. Oh shit! I am so close... this is not what I want... but pleasing my wife is in fact something that I desire.

I love my wife! I love my wife! My mind repeats the words over and over, like a mantra, as I prepare for this unwanted gift. Delilah's cock is plunging into my throat so quickly now. I know that she's in heaven; her own personal, oral heaven. I envy her, and I'm glad she's experiencing this... all at the same time.

"Oh Anthony!" She gasps, her voice full of rapture. "I... love... you..." My own body is getting increasingly close to climax, but hers simply cannot hold on any longer.

She slams forward, binding her sack against my smooth chin. The head of her dick forces its way inside, and I feel a huge splurt of cum invade my throat. It's salty and powerful; my esophagus gulps it down automatically. Delilah's body is so used to this. It must be second nature.

I barely have time to think, as a second wave of ropey semen jets out, and then a third, and then a fourth. Delilah can barely contain her voice, as she groans ecstatically with wild, maddened euphoria.

Then suddenly, without warning, my body gives in to its own unabashed cravings, and I shudder violently, as I experience my own powerful climax. The orgasm hits me entirely off guard, and my throat clenches around my lover's member. She and I both shudder simultaneously; me, because of the sudden, unexpected climax, and her, because of the sudden contraction of my throat sending violent, sweet sensations directly to the pleasure center of her brain.

My breathing is wild and ragged, as I feel myself coming down from the indescribable rapture. Delilah is also breathing unsteadily. Her hand releases my hair, petting my head lovingly.

"I really do love you, Anthony."

With my lips still spread by the softening penis, I murmur, "I lobb yuu tuu..." I feel exhausted and used, but my words are honest.

The cock slips from my mouth, and I gasp with relief. I cough once, pausing for a moment of self reflection. Part of me feels sort of dirty and wrong, but that doesn't really make rational sense. Mentally, I pleasured my wife, while physically, my wife's body pleasured mine. What could be more natural and normal than that?

Delilah rapidly zips her pants, buttons up, and buckles her belt. She rolls her chair backwards, and lets me slip out from under the desk. I stand up straight, and try in vain to fix my disheveled clothes. My panties are an irrevocably soaked mess, but I straighten out the hem of my skirt. Delilah takes one look at me, and covers her mouth with an amused gasp, followed by a playful chuckle.

"Sweetheart, you... ahh... you need to clean up before we head out. You look a little... rough."

I immediately grab the phone from her purse and turn the camera to face me. I gasp as well. My mascara is a streaked mess, my lipstick was smeared all about by the invading cock, and my hair? Oh fuck, my hair looks like... well, honestly it looks like someone was gripping it while facefucking me. How apt.

Without a word to Delilah, I grab her purse and scurry from my office, dashing into the bathroom. I don't think anyone saw me. Thank goodness. A few moments later, I've cleaned up my face a bit, and I've fixed my hair. My lipstick is still a little smeared, but it shouldn't take long to...

The bathroom door swings open, unceremoniously, and I'm staring up at my boss again. His face is a mask of confusion and surprise.

"J... Mr Davidson! What are you doing in the...?" My heart begins to race with fear and embarrassment, as reality sets in.

"This is the Men's bathroom, Mrs Delilah." He says the words calmly, almost patronizingly.

"Oh I... I didn't..." How can I excuse my presence here? 'Oh gee, boss! Sorry! I've used this bathroom countless times as a man, and so I came in here out of habit!' That's the first thing that pops into my mind, but of course, that's suicidal lunacy.

"It's alright ma'am," Jeff smiles, again with an air of superiority. Looking into his face, I can see the thoughts swirling.

I'm still here. He thought I was gone, but I'm still here. Delilah said I was sucking her off, and now I'm still here... with my lipstick smeared and my hair a half-wreck.

He knows. He knows that I was indeed under that desk. Of course, he has no proof... but the sly smile on his face leaves no question. His eyes continue to undress me, but now with a different context. He knows that I suck cock in the office. I think now he's just jealous that it wasn't his.

I blush deeply and dash past him; I'm almost sprinting by the time I reach the parking lot. I didn't think this day could get more crazy, but here I am. I can only hope that tomorrow will somehow be better... or at least less insane. Fuck!

.......................................................................

Afterward: Whew! I hope you folks enjoyed that. I finished proofreading it just in time to hit the On The Job Event deadline, but I really didn't wanna wait a year to publish it.

Anyway, remember to let me know what you thought, and tune in for the finale when Delilah keeps her promise, and maybe receives a little payback... hehe.