All Comments on 'Sudden Lust'

by lustnugget

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

Why on earth would you stop the story where you did...

Talk about lunchbag letdown......

Just get someone worked up a little and poof.... end of story...

Geeeeeesh!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

Surely something happens next!

MrtoufMrtoufover 13 years ago
Over too soon

Spoilers in the opening lines. It would have been nicer if you'd left us in suspense until we actually get to the action.

Jenny's suggestion ("I'm not a lesbian, you're not a lesbian but...") seems a bit rushed. She doesn't need to drop a bomb on her friend like that, but she can probably bring her around to the idea with a little persuasion.

Towards the end where Jenny takes over, the main character isn't really very hesitant, despite the fact that it's been established that this is her first lesbian experience. At this point Jenny doesn't need to push her very much to get what she wants, but she just goes ahead without bothering to ask if it's all right with her.

A far better thing would have been to establish that they're both bisexual and have a mutual attraction, even if neither of them have actually gone all the way with a woman yet. It would add real sexual tension.

Apart from that, good job and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A little fast. It was good for a short story. It needed more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The rest of it?

All right, that was great. Now let's have the rest of it, when you two sixty-nine for the first time. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thought it was perfect as is.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

" I was never sexually attracted to her but that night we'd been drinking" and then the sexual assault began. S.O.S

You young women out there "experimenting while drunk" have actually been assaulted. So sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous