Sudden Rain, Quiet Train Station

Story Info
Unexpected rain gets Jo's clothes soaking wet.
5.4k words
4.63
11.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and Jo was walking to the train station. She had just been at the mall to buy an on sale coat that she was interested in.

While she was leaving the mall Jo had noticed that the sky was becoming black with clouds and it looked somewhat ominous. The air felt charged and a storm seemed like a real possibility. Jo hoped that if a storm was coming it would hold off until she got home. Earlier in the day and before heading to the mall, the weather had been mostly bright and sunny with some clouds. The temperature had been warm so Jo was dressed lightly in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

While she wasn't walking at a hurried pace, Jo was stepping quicker than usual. At any sign of rain she planned to bolt toward the train station. Unfortunately she didn't get any warning. All of a sudden rain began to absolutely pour down. It was like the sky had broken open and the contents of a dam were being dropped to the earth. Jo cried out with shock, clutched her hand bag and shopping bag to her body and started running.

With how far away she was from the train station and how heavy the rain was falling, there was no chance of Jo avoiding getting absolutely wet. It was still something of a relief once she reached the shelter of the train station. The rain was coming down so hard that it had been difficult to see where she was going. Other than her, the train station was empty. Jo was glad that at least for the time being there was no one around to see her in her current drenched state.

Now that she was out of the rain, Jo had the chance to assess herself. Her straw blonde hair that went down just past her shoulders was flat and heavy with water. Her clothes were soaked through to her skin and her shoes were waterlogged. Her handbag had gotten a little wet but its contents were untouched. The bag with her shopping appeared to have fared as well as her handbag.

Jo was able to wring a lot of the water out of her hair but she couldn't do much about her clothes. Feeling a little downbeat, Jo went further into the station to sit down. She had a bit of a wait until her train was due to arrive and hoped that the storm wouldn't cause a delay.

The shelters on the platforms of the train station provided enough cover that Jo was out of reach of the rain, even with the wind starting to get stronger. While being out of the rain was good, Jo shivered from the wind on her soaked clothes. Besides the shivering it wasn't pleasant having her clothes sticking to her skin with the excess water dripping down her body. She checked the shopping bag with her new coat and was thankful that her coat was still fully dry.

At that moment Jo really wanted to put her on her new coat to help keep some of the wind from touching her. A lot of the chill she was feeling was from her drenched clothes and putting on her coat would have just got it wet too. The only reprieve she was going to get was when her train arrived and she could get out of the wind. However the air conditioning on the train was probably not going to make things much better. Jo really needed to get out of her wet clothes.

The thought struck Jo that it would be good if she could swap her wet clothes for her new coat. It was an idle wishful thought but it stuck in her mind and she seriously asked herself if she could do it. A quick look around confirmed that she was still the only person at the train station. There were some security cameras but those weren't as much of a concern to Jo as she thought there were ways she could keep from exposing her body to them.

If Jo were to strip out of her clothes there wasn't anyone around to see her. She would be in view of the security cameras but even if there was someone monitoring them Jo was far enough from the ones pointing in her direction that she didn't think that they would get a clear view of her face. What held her back was how out there the idea was. Was she that uncomfortable in cold, wet clothes that she would strip naked out in the open?

A strong rush of wind went through the train station, making Jo curl up on the seat to try and keep warm. Being free of her soggy clothing was becoming more appealing by the second. A part of her mind worked to convince herself to go ahead with stripping off. She thought that even if she just removed her t-shirt it would be a big improvement and since she had a bra on, it wouldn't be like she would be showing anything really.

That seemed more than reasonable to Jo so she quickly pulled her shirt up, peeling the wet material from her skin and then slightly struggling to get it over her head. Once her shirt was off Jo wrung out some water and used it to give her body a quick wipe down. The cold wind on her body had Jo feeling a little exposed but the bra she was wearing covered enough that she wasn't self-conscious.

Jo took her new coat from the shopping bag and replaced it with her wet t-shirt. Putting the coat over her shoulders, Jo immediately noticed a lessening of the wind's impact on her. She pulled the coat around her body but tried to limit its contact with her wet clothes.

The satisfaction Jo got from reducing the wind chill was short lived. She was now more aware of the feeling of the rest of her wet clothes on her skin which wasn't a pleasant sensation. On top of the cold wetness, her bra was feeling more than a little restrictive and its straps were irritating her shoulders.

Jo knew that taking her bra off was pushing the boundaries of propriety but it still didn't seem like that big of a deal. Since she had the coat on, it wasn't like she would be going topless. The only real issue would be what she would end up revealing to the cameras pointed her way. With her coat around her body, the security cameras would capture her taking off her bra but if she was careful they wouldn't actually get a view of her breasts. Feeling assured that she wasn't going to be exposed on camera, Jo decided that it would be okay for her to take off her bra. Jo found there was a strange hint of eagerness in her to go ahead with stripping off. Undressing like this out in the open was not something that Jo had ever expected to do. The novelty plus the fact that she had a passive audience in the cameras was giving her a slight buzz.

Being careful to not displace the cover of her coat too much, Jo reached around her back to undo her bra. The release of the hooks loosened the tight bind of the straps on her shoulders and Jo let out a small sigh of relief. She slipped the straps off her shoulders and then alternating hands to hold the front of the coat in place, she pulled the bra down her arms and freed her breasts from the cups. A spark of mischief made Jo reveal her removed bra to the security cameras with a flourish before placing it in the shopping bag with her wet t-shirt.

For Jo, it felt good to be out of her bra with her breasts no longer constrained. They were however slightly damp and cool from the moisture left behind from her bra. Wanting to warm them up, Jo lifted her hands to her breasts and gave them a firm rub. Her fingers making contact with her nipples sent faint twinges of sensation through her body but they were easily dismissed.

The movement she was making caused the front of Jo's coat to open up but not enough to show much. Not that it mattered, there was no one in front of where she was facing. She thought of the security cameras again and wondered if it was obvious what she was doing under her coat. When her breasts were feeling warmer, Jo closed the gap in the front of her coat and settled back into waiting for the train.

There wasn't all that long until her train was due to arrive so Jo was content to just sit and wait. She looked out at the rain, still pouring down strong. The force of the wind and rain was impressive given how out of nowhere it had arrived. Other than the sound of rain it was very quiet around the train station and it felt somewhat isolated.

While Jo's damp hair was making the top of her head cool, the wind was drying it out and the cold wasn't as noticeable. Her upper body was a lot more comfortable out of her wet clothes and inside the coat her body heat was countering the chill of the wind. Her lower body was a whole different situation. The coat was keeping most of the wind off of her shorts but that was only a minor grace. Jo couldn't help being aware of the cold wet material on her ass and pressing into her crotch. She told herself that she wasn't going to have to put up with it for all that long and there was no need to take the rest of her clothes off.

However as time went by, sitting in wet shorts and panties was becoming increasingly intolerable. Jo wondered whether she could really go ahead with taking them off. That would leave her wearing only her coat like one of those pervert flashers. She grinned at that thought, she was significantly less likely to cause offence if someone saw her naked body. Not that there was anyone around and she had no intention of revealing her body to anyone.

While Jo did have reservations, she was finding the situation more than a little exciting. Even if stripping off her remaining clothes was an odd thing to do, it was a lot better than sitting and waiting while feeling cold and irritated.

She looked toward the nearest security camera and couldn't help grinning. If someone was monitoring the video feed or reviewing it later, they were going to see something interesting.

Jo fastened the top couple of buttons of her coat to make sure it didn't fall open. She then slipped off her shoes and that had its own little measure of relief. Standing up Jo tugged the bottom of her coat straight, it was long enough on her body that the bottom hem was down at her mid thigh. Her fingers went to the button on the top of her shorts, Jo felt a surge of nervousness tinged with excitement as she undid the button and pulled down the zip. Moving her hands to the sides of the waistband of her shorts, Jo slid her thumbs down the inside of her shorts and panties before pushing them downward. With how the material was clinging to her body Jo had to do a little shimmying to help her shorts and panties slide down past her ass. She was aware that she was giving the security cameras quite a show but that just added to the building bubble of excitement in her core.

Once Jo's shorts and panties were past her ass the rest of the way down was fairly easy going. She was mindful that bending over too far might expose her to the cameras, so when her clothes were around her knees she let them drop the rest of the way to the ground.

The cold wind blew through the opening in her coat to touch her now exposed bald pussy. Jo shivered but there was a warmth inside her that made the cold feel stimulating. She stepped one foot out of her shorts and panties and then lifted her other foot to bring her clothes up to her hands. Holding her coat closed with her free hand, Jo turned to place her soaked shorts and panties in the shopping bag with the rest of her wet clothes.

After drawing her arm back inside her coat, Jo was about to sit back down but thought about the cameras again. She had already playfully acknowledged them a little and wondered if she should do it again. The cameras had seen her shimmy out of her shorts and panties but Jo didn't know whether it was clear that she had taken them off at the same time. A wild idea popped into Jo's head that it would be fun to tease anyone watching the camera footage with the fact that she was naked underneath the coat.

Jo looked toward the closest security camera for a moment and then holding one side of her coat in place over the front of her body, drew the other side open and revealed the bare skin of her hip. The open gap in her coat showed an uninterrupted strip of skin going from her legs up to the bottom of her rib cage. Her light skin provided a sharp contrast to her dark coat. There would be no doubt for anyone watching that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The bravado that had led Jo to showing off to the cameras faltered and she couldn't maintain her direct gaze toward the camera. She bowed her head forward and looked down at her body. The part of her coat that was covering her pussy had moved back a little so that the crease where her pelvis and leg met was visible.

Realising just how much of herself she was showing, heat started to fill Jo's face and she quickly closed her coat. A deep breath of cool air and her body being covered again helped to settle Jo. It hadn't been just embarrassment that made Jo stop showing off, there had also been a rush of exhilaration that seemed inappropriate. In any case she had done what she'd wanted to do and given the security camera a good idea of what was or wasn't under her coat.

Sitting back down Jo was aware that her slightly damp ass would be transferring moisture to her new coat but it wasn't as bad as it would have been if she had still been wearing her shorts. The bottom hem of the coat moved up in Jo's seated position, her body was still covered but if she didn't keep her legs together her pussy would be visible to anyone in front of her. There wasn't anyone around to be in a position to see her pussy but Jo felt like she should be modest and kept her legs together.

By now the rain had eased but was still coming down quite heavily. There was no sign of any other people entering or passing by the train station and it was likely there wouldn't be anyone turning up. Without her arms in the sleeves of the coat Jo felt like she was naked even though she was covered at least as much as she had been in her wet clothes. Thinking about the thrill she had got from slightly showing herself off to the security cameras, Jo was curious about whether that was all tied into the novel situation of her undressing in public or was it more that she liked the possibility of someone watching her and eagerly hoping to see something explicit. Jo couldn't tell but she kind of wanted to see what it would feel like if she took the experience of being undressed out here in the open even further.

She wasn't going to fully flash the security cameras but maybe she could open her coat so that her body was exposed. The sides of her coat would block the view of security cameras but she would be fully bared to anyone in front of her.

The spot where she was sitting in the train station was only marginally visible from outside of the station. Anyone driving by would barely have a chance to glimpse her and that was only if they were even looking away from the road in these rainy conditions. There almost certainly wasn't going to be anyone walking by. Jo gently pulled her coat open, exposing her breasts, stomach and pelvis. She then eased her legs apart a bit letting the slit of her pussy and its inner light pink flesh become visible.

The cold wind touching her bare flesh invigorated Jo and with the charge of excitement from exposing herself Jo was having difficulty sitting still. It was somewhat unreal to Jo that this was happening. She hadn't ever considered exposing her naked body in public, let alone that it might be exciting. Jo wondered how long she could stand to keep herself in view. With the train station empty of other people and the rain providing an almost meditative atmosphere, Jo was very comfortable with leaving her coat open and her body exposed.

All of the sensations she was getting from her body being bare out in public were so outside of her experience that Jo started to feel almost detached from what was happening, like this was a dream. She didn't think she could forget an experience like this but Jo still thought that she should get a more definite record. That way there wouldn't be any mistaking this experience as being some bizarre fantasy.

Jo carefully reached over to her handbag and took out her phone. Holding her phone up to take a photo of herself there was a heart racing moment where her coat threatened to slip off her shoulder but Jo managed to catch it in time with her free hand. The jolt of fear at almost showing the security cameras more than she wanted to didn't dissuade Jo from remaining exposed. In fact now that the fear had passed, she was feeling even more energised. She kept herself steady as she lined up a photo of herself that captured the full extent of her state of undress.

After taking a few photos from slightly different overhead angles, Jo looked through them to see if any of them were good. She was of course very familiar with how her body looked naked but seeing it in the unfamiliar context of a photo taken outside cast her body in a somewhat different light.

The high angle Jo used to take the photos meant that all she could see of her bare pussy was the top of the cleft in her crotch with just a hint of the inner pink visible. The lack of an explicit view served to add a more suggestive quality to the photos that Jo thought made them look more appealing.

Her round, slightly larger than a handful sized breasts were sitting high and perky with their hard nipples pointing out like they were begging for attention. While she knew that it was the cold wind that was responsible for her nipples being hard, other than her hair being pushed by the wind there was no other sign of the cold affecting her body. The hard nipples definitely gave the appearance that Jo was aroused.

Jo noted and was able to appreciate how good her body looked in the photos but that wasn't the thing that she was most fascinated with. What really caught her attention was the expression on her face. In each of the photos Jo had a smile that was somewhere between shy and mischievous and her eyes seemed to contain a spark of glee. Jo knew that she was enjoying this experience but recognising the look on her face made it more real.

A chime coming from the train station's public announcement system startled Jo and she reflexively slammed her legs together and closed the front of her coat. For a split second she thought that someone was monitoring the security cameras and was about to say something to her but it turned out to be an automated announcement that an express train would be passing by soon. Jo felt relieved but also a little silly for being so jumpy. She was glad that the announcement warned her of the train that would be passing by, otherwise she might have been caught off guard and seen by passengers on the train.

The thought wasn't as horrifying as it should have been, there was even some excitement. Jo paused to examine that. She didn't want to be caught naked but potentially being seen by people on a train rushing past seemed like it would be a hell of a thrill. Was that something she wanted to really happen and if so how just how much of a risk was she taking?

The sky was dark but the station was well lit so there was no doubt that the people on the train would be able to see her. The main point was that the train would be going by fast enough that anyone who saw her would only get a quick look. Jo doubted that it would be her face that would be attracting attention. The utter craziness of what she was thinking of doing paired with the apparent low risk had her seriously considering doing it. With limited time to make a decision, Jo found herself wanting to flash the train passengers. A rare set of circumstances had given her the opportunity to do something unbelievably daring and Jo felt like she had to take it.

The sound of the express train approaching sent Jo's pulse racing, she had a few last moment concerns about whether she should actually go through with it. However, the anticipated rush from showing off her naked body had a stronger influence on her mind and there was no way she was backing out.

Seeing the headlights on the train Jo leaned forward slightly, her body tensed and her hands ready on her coat. She waited until the front of the train was right in front of her before drawing open the front of her coat and parting her legs.

12