Sudden Rain, Quiet Train Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train rushed by quickly, Jo kept her eyes locked onto its windows to see if anyone was looking her way. The train didn't have very many passengers and most of them were either facing out toward the other side or were preoccupied with something else. There were some people looking Jo's way though and she was able to spot a man looking at her with wide eyes. The confirmation of being seen made Jo' heart race. A flush of warmth suffused Jo's body that more than countered the gust of wind caused by the train passing. And just like that the train was gone.

The electric like thrill from being seen was still coursing through Jo and her skin felt like it was tingling. She lightly brushed her fingers up her stomach and to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, the touch of her fingers gave her a solid jolt that went straight to her pussy. Jo recognised that amongst the rush of exhilaration she was more than a little aroused. Her hands went down on top of her legs and then slid to her upper inner thighs. She softly moved her hands up and down, her fingers splaying wide. The silky smooth skin was sensitive and the feel of her fingers sent a tremor through Jo. Her pussy was calling out to be touched as well and with her hands so close by, all she had to do was move one of her hands a little to the side.

Jo took a deep breath and slowly exhaled but that didn't have much of a calming effect on her current state. It would be so easy to let herself get carried away but that would probably lead to her being exposed more than she wanted.

Flashing the train passengers had been quite a huge leap from her normal boundaries and the rush of excitement could only take her so far away from what she considered to be okay behaviour. She wasn't going to take that final step and masturbate out in the open. That didn't mean she couldn't have some fun though. While Jo thought that actually touching her pussy was going too far past acceptable behaviour, she felt it would be perfectly fine to just pretend to. Putting on a dirty performance for the security cameras seemed like a wickedly fun idea. The thought of someone seeing her apparently masturbating after flashing the train was amusing and kind of hot.

After taking a moment to think up a plan, Jo made sure her coat was in place to hide what her hands were actually doing. Slowly and deliberately, she put the fingers of one of her hands up high on the inside of her thigh where they were brushing against the very sensitive flesh beside her pussy. Jo started her act by pressing a little more firmly on her skin and then gently rubbing up and down. The sensation felt tantalisingly good and even though her touch was just a tease, the stimulation was still having an effect on her arousal.

Jo was playing a risky game, the act she was putting on might have been to get a potential watcher worked up but it was getting her worked up as well. She thought it would be best if she didn't drag her act out for too long or she might slip up and masturbate for real.

Jo brought her other hand up to her breasts and pretended to play with them. Her fingers did brush against her nipples which sent small sparks of pleasure straight down to her pussy. Jo exhaled hard. Trying to remain only acting like she was incredibly turned on and working her way to an orgasm was more difficult than it should have been.

Wanting to get to the climax of her act quickly, Jo sped up the hand rubbing beside her pussy and hunched forward slightly. Trying to look convincing, Jo really got into the act and started to breathe heavily and softly moan. On one level Jo felt ridiculous and wanted to laugh at the performance she was putting on, but it was also kind of hot and pretending to be all worked up was actually adding to her arousal.

The temptation to give herself some proper stimulation was getting stronger and to Jo that signalled that it was time to bring her performance to an end. She stopped her movements dead before stretching out one of her legs and lifting her head to moan. After holding the pose for a few seconds Jo slumped on the seat and wrapped her coat back around her body. She found that she was feeling a little flushed and out of breath. There was still an urge to touch her pussy but with her act over and her arousal starting to diminish it was a lot easier to ignore now.

Jo was quite pleased with her performance and thought it would be pretty convincing to anyone watching the security camera footage. The image she wanted to present to anyone watching was that she had gotten a little out of control and taken things further than she intended. She looked at the nearest security camera and tried to look embarrassed. Jo still hoped that the cameras couldn't get a clear view of her facial features but they might be able to pick up a hint of an expression. Thinking about the ridiculousness of what she just did gave Jo the urge to grin. In order to keep herself from spoiling her plan, Jo bit her bottom lip firmly which she thought could work well with the image she was aiming for.

When Jo looked away from the camera, she shifted her focus to bringing herself back to a more normal state of mind and appearance. Her train was due to arrive fairly soon, she needed to be organised so that it wasn't obvious that she was barely dressed and had been up to some mischief.

Jo put her arms into the sleeves of the coat and then buttoned up the coat. Somewhat reluctantly Jo slipped her feet back into her wet shoes. They reminded her of how her wet clothes had felt on her body and she was glad that she had gone along with the idea to take them off.

The public announcement system chimed again to announce that Jo's train would be arriving shortly. Jo was a little disappointed that the fun she had been having was over but it was also a relief to be on her way home. Once she was home Jo was going to take a long hot shower and have something to eat. There was also a good chance that she would give her pussy the attention that she couldn't out in the open at the train station.

Hearing her train arriving, Jo stood up and made sure that her coat was in order before picking up her handbag and the shopping bag holding her wet clothing. She glanced over at the nearest security camera one last time. A grin appeared on Jo's face and she thought that after all the teasing she had given the cameras it couldn't hurt to show them a little something. As the train slowed to a stop, Jo moved toward the nearest door. When the train doors opened Jo lifted the back of her coat and exposed her bare ass to a security camera. It was just a quick flash before Jo let her coat drop and boarded the train.

The carriage Jo was in had a few people in it who were sitting well spaced apart. She found herself a seat that gave her a bit of distance from the other passengers and made sure that the way she was sitting didn't leave anything inappropriate visible.

As the train departed the station, Jo looked back to where she had been sitting. Because of the rain, what should have been a mundane wait for her train had turned into quite an experience. The unexpected discovery that she was turned on by being a tease and exposing her body gave Jo a lot to think about.

She had got a taste of something exciting and she wasn't going to forget the rush it had given her. Jo was certainly going to be thinking about this experience for a while and that would lead her to wanting to try to recreate the thrill.

The thought and mental image of being naked out in the open sent a small charge of excitement through Jo's body and convinced her that it was something she wanted to do again. Jo began to think about how and where she could go about exposing her body outdoors. It didn't mean she would have to do anything reckless, tonight had been quite low risk. She was only seen because she had chosen to be seen and that had been fleeting glimpses by people rushing past. Ideally, a set of circumstances similar to tonight would be the best way for her to try being naked outside again. That was unlikely so if Jo really wanted to do something like that again, she would have to find somewhere that was practically deserted but where she could tease people by showing her body at a safe remove. Nowhere that fit those requirements came to mind so Jo put it to the back of her thoughts and turned her attention to the train journey.

Watching the scenery outside the train pass by, Jo was struck by the question of what she was going to do if it was still raining when she reached her station. Jo wasn't sold on the idea of putting her wet clothes back on but she didn't want her new coat to get soaked either. Jo grinned, her next experience of being naked in public had a good chance of happening a lot sooner than she had thought it would.

12