Sudden Transformation

Story Info
Couple gets to the point they don't need monogamy.
2.3k words
4.19
6.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

This story is not about sexual pain and suffering, not about marital discord or anguish, not about what some people may think marriage should be about. It just may be too Pollyanna for your tastes, so if you want adversaries and anguish, or normal fidelity and divorce consequence, stop reading. If you want conflict and routine life bitterness, it is not for you.

I don't exactly know when things changed, but about three yeas ago we both, about at the same time, became interested in other people without conflict or anguish or bitterness. For her it was Peter, our good friend and close associate who had lost his wife two years before, who was a long-time confidant who had slowly gotten closer and almost suddenly was her love interest. For me it was Connie, one of her good friends she had felt comfortable enough with to suggest I take her to a play. The play was Rent and things went fine, but it had changed, somehow. All I knew was that things were different. My wife and I had intimate friends now and we were open and honest about it.

For her Peter came for dinner and she asked him to dance, not all that unusual, but what was unusual was the way they danced. They held one another so close, moved so slowly, so romantically, that I was surprised that neither one had an orgasm on the dance floor. They even kissed passionately when the music stopped. Kissing him was not surprising, but the passion was totally new. It was as if they had decided that at that moment on they would be intimate. Yes, and the kiss was as intimate as you could get without penetration.

The funny thing was, it didn't bother me at all. I even mentioned to her after the dance how good they looked together. She smiled, not arguing and nodded, as if she had seen herself with him in a mirror. "We did, didn't we," she said with a knowing smile.

"You going to fuck him," I asked nonchalantly, as if I knew that was coming.

"Yes," she said casually, like it was prearranged, already decided.

"When?" I asked, as if asking about the weather.

"Tonight," she said without missing a beat.

She didn't come to our bed that night and in the morning when she came in I asked how it was, as if I was sure it had happened, as if for sure she had fucked him, since for reasons that were obvious, I knew it had. For a certainty, I had no doubt that my good friend Peter had fucked my wife, Claire, and I was sure she liked it, really, really liked it. I knew from the moment I saw them dance and nearly copulate on the dance floor that it would be happening soon and it would be good and it would be satisfying for both of them, and I really wanted that to happen.

What was perhaps the strangest thing, was that there was no resentment, no anger, jealousy, or hurt. Perhaps it was where we were in our marriage, in our lives, in our maturity, or maybe it was all of that. I just don't know, but none of the usual things about affairs, marital infidelity, or midlife crisis seemed to apply. We just began feeling different about sex in our marriage.

It my be the strangest thing in the world to know your wife is fucking someone else and be okay with it, to actually be happy for her, for both of them, but that is what happened. We both suddenly were fine with all things extramarital. I was fine with her being with Peter, in fact doing anything she wanted with Peter was okay with me, and she was copasetic with whatever I could think of doing with Connie. She told me that and I believed her.

As I said it came all at once, without warning or flashing lights. I was a normal jealous husband and then I wasn't. I was faithfully attached, and then I wasn't, except that we were still attached intellectually, legally, and spiritually, just not sexually.

She was totally sexually connected to Peter, and that was fine, and I had hot pants for Connie, and my wife was all for it. Okay, it sounds impossible, even as I say it, but that is the way it was.

Peter is completely and openly demonstrative with my wife and I actually enjoy seeing it. Yes, I actually like it. When he comes to pick her up, he kisses her passionately at the door and I actually smile inside and out. When he takes a handful of her bottom it pleases me that he feels he can do that in front of me. She turns to me, as if to say, "You see that? He has such fine hands."

I have told her to let him know I don't mind him showing affection and he is very willing to comply. I actually came home one day and they were having sex on the futon in the den and I literally stood and watched for a few minutes. They saw me and smiled in unison. I nodded to them and left the room. It was actually nice to have them see me and not freak out. She was on top of him, which she prefers, and casually waved at me like she'd seen a friend at the park. I know some people find this really weird, but after that dinner with Peter and what I call her 'fornication dance of devotion', things could not be better for us as a couple or as simply contented people who love one another.

I am not sure I can explain it, but after twenty years together we simply got to the point we didn't need to restrict one another any longer, we knew we were in love and sex was not the defining condition. It wasn't that we didn't want sex with each other anymore, because we do and enjoy it together just like we always have.

It is that now neither of us feels we have to be sexual with only each other, and exclude all others. It may just be a natural evolution in relationships, because that is the way it feels. One day I was a husband who guarded my mate aggressively and the next day I wasn't. Nothing in me changed, except my attitude about possessiveness, ownership, and unconditional love. Suddenly I was happy for my wife if she had a lover and yesterday I wouldn't have been. It may just be that simple.

Last month the four of us--Connie, Claire, Peter, and myself--went on a real double date to a hotel restaurant for dinner and for whatever else came up. What came up was the idea by my wife to get two rooms and have a sleepover with one couple (Claire and Peter) in one room, and the other (Connie and me) next door.

"We could visit during the night between whatever," she said with a saucy grin. "It will be fun having good friends close," she added.

Connie and I went to our room next door to my wife and Peter, and each couple could hear the muffled voices of the other just behind the door to the next room. When the muffled voices stopped we figured it was that they were engaged in other things that required them not to talk. Moaning could not be heard, but I figured much of it was going on in each room. I could hear Connie's, and it was constant and deep as I dined on her slick slit and licked up and down on her shiny labia lips.

I put my lips around the entrance to her vagina, holding her sweet lips in my mouth and sucked gently, tasting her womanly flavor. She put her hands on her forehead and groaned as I tasted her pussy. She brought her knees up and spread her thighs even farther, then she raised her head and looked down at me between her parted legs, smiling at me as I ate her lovely cleft. Connie has a wonderful pussy, much like Claire, and it is pink and just the right amount of puffy, slick and moist and supple.

Her petals splay open and flare like butterfly wings and invite a tongue to swipe their length and relish the flavor of sex and the tangy taste of her womanhood. I pushed my tongue into her opening and reached for the softness within, feeling the most wonderful space in the world and loving the pliable inner walls of succulent flesh that greeted my tongue's intrusion. She sighed, I pushed, she smiled with her eyes closed and her mouth just slightly open, and I sucked the juice from her vertical slit, swallowing what had made it's way into my mouth.

In the room next to ours, Claire and Peter were on the bed, his body over hers, his erection deep in her heavenly orifice and her legs splayed open, her knees pointed out, her toes aimed to the side, relaxed, content, and her forehead smooth and pleased with her activity. She sighed, he grunted with effort, and she smiled at the sound.

They fucked like minks and humped together with a steady rhythm and a cadence that had the bed pounding against the wall. We heard that sound coming from the other room and involuntarily looked at the wall next to our bed. We were not bouncing, as my tongue was steady and not pushing her up and down on the bed. I continued my licking and sucking and Connie continued to smile and coo as I worked magic on her pussy.

At six Claire knocked on the door between our rooms and Connie opened it with a welcoming grin. "You finished your business in here?" she asked.

"That kind of business is never finished," I said. "It is just on hold. How you doing in there?" I asked. Claire's smile was all the answer I needed. We met in their room, then after a brief exchange we went to dinner.

In the restaurant the friendly waitress asked how our stay at the hotel had been, and Claire told her we all had a wonderful time there. "What y'all done?" she asked in her southern drawl.

"We haven't left your beautiful rooms," Connie said, as if finishing Claire's sentence. The waitress read the expression in Connie's face and voice and the literal meaning of the words and began to grin. It was a sexually charged grin and she seemed to understand completely. She began to redden, and then she looked at the floor to hide her embarrassment.

"You have fine beds here," Claire said with a naughty grin. The waitress continued to blush as she took our order. We made the order, then laughed about the waitress's blushing face after she left. "You embarrassed the poor girl," Claire said. "She thinks we just had crazy sex here all day long. Can you imagine that?" she said.

"What kinds of people would do that?" Peter said with a straight face.

"Horny people," Claire said.

"Healthy, horny people," I added.

We had brought two cars, so Connie and I took mine and Claire went with Peter. When Connie got in she pulled up her dress and moved her legs apart, inviting me to resume my attention to her lovely pussy. She had left her panties off and I smiled as my fingers touched bare skin. I parted her labia with two fingers and I probed into her vagina, wiggling my fingers as they moved between her puffy lips and reached deeper into her pussy.

Connie unzipped my fly and fished out my growing erection as I played with her wet, soft lips. She began jacking me off as I drove and I pushed one finger deep in her moist slit. She put her head back and opened her legs wider for my access. I began moving the finger in and out and her smile widened. She pulled in a breath and held her teeth together.

I found later that Peter did the same, with my wife holding her dress up high so he could see what he was doing. Peter put a thumb on my wife's clitoris and drove her insane by wiggling it quickly, holding it right on top of her tiny nub and vibrating it rapidly in one spot. She came, she told me later, with a cry and held her hand over her mouth, stifling a howl. She drew her legs up high and he slipped the thumb into her pussy and she came on his hand. When she was finished coming she lifted his hand to her mouth and licked her own juices from his palm.

Later that night she and I fucked as she told me about their ride home. She said before they came home he parked in the county park and they got in the backseat. She mounted him while he sat on the seat facing him and lowering herself down on his erect penis. She said, "I rode his cock like a real cowgirl in the backseat, bouncing on him like a kid on a pogo stick. I fucked him silly there in the park under a large oak tree.

When we had both come Claire asked me how Connie liked the stay at the hotel. "She didn't complain," I said.

"You getting together with her this weekend?" she asked. I explained I was, and she said she liked our new arrangement. "You are better without monogamy getting in the way," she said with a laugh. "You weren't bad before, but you're smiling more since Connie has come into your life," she said.

"Your smile is wider when Peter is around, too," I said, giving her a peck on the cheek. We both agreed we liked the change in things these days, the openness, the fresh new attitude, even though the conversion was pretty sudden and unexpected. Claire and I had changed, but we didn't know why. We just had. We both felt good about where we were, and were thankful we had enough maturity to handle the new attitudes. "I love you," she sighed.

"I love you, too," I said. "Gobs."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers