Dear, Please Forgive Me

Story Info
A wife was carried away during a massage and got blacked.
4.3k words
4.17
80.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear, Please Forgive Me!

Harry sipped the ice coffee which he bought in the cafe in his office. As he parked his BMW car in front of his house, he imagined that he would have a sexy time tonight. His wife, Eunice, would come home sometime today after spending one week in a cruise together with her friends, Amy, Emma and Jessica.

He could recall his wife's excitement two weeks ago when his wife told him about their plan to go on a cruise ship from our hometown of Seattle, Washington to Alaska.

After spending 1 week on a ship without him, Harry was sure that his wife would be so horny that seducing her would be fairly easy tonight. He could feel his cock getting hard as he opened his car's door.

He opened the gate and saw a pair of sandals in front of the main door.

She's early! he thought to himself.

He looked at his iPhone and saw that it was 6.30 PM. It was Friday, 30 September 2022. Yesterday, Eunice told him that she likely would arrive at home at around 8 PM.

He entered his house and saw a suitcase and a luggage bag near the sofa. He put the hot pepperoni pizza and fried chicken, which he bought on the way home, on the dining table.

"Honey! I'm home!" he shouted, announcing his presence.

He didn't hear any response.

"Honey?" he shouted again.

There was still no response. It was almost silent, but slowly, he could hear a sobbing sound from the second floor where their bedroom was. He immediately went up and found her sitting at the edge of the bed.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her eyes were red. She was crying.

"Oh, god! What happened?" he asked her, while slowly sitting beside her.

Eunice immediately hugged him and he reciprocated.

"Dar... Darling!" she said, trying hard to speak in a comprehensible manner.

"Oh, geez! What happens, babe? I'm very glad that you've come home!" he said.

His hand affectionately, combed her hair and he kissed her on her right cheek.

"Tell me, babe!" he said, "What is it?"

"I... I...," she broke down again. "Plea... Please listen! Listen! Don't... Don't get mad at me, okay?" she said, trying her best to form her sentences.

"Hey! What's this all about? We've been together for 5 years and you know I love you, right?" I said while touching her chin with my right hand. "Tell me what makes you cry!" he said, trying to calm her down. "I'll listen...! I won't be mad at you!"

Eunice showed a forced smile and started to open her mouth to tell him her story.

**********

"Hey! You're early!" Amy said as she, Jessica and Emma got of their taxi.

Harry and Eunice were standing at the drop-off point of a small shopping mall. Both smiled back at the three ladies in their late 30s. Emma and Jessica were both married while Amy was engaged. They were Eunice's friends from college.

Today, four of them were ready to board the cruise to Alaska.

"Hey Harry! Good morning!" Jessica said.

"Good morning, ladies!" Harry replied, "Excited for the trip?"

"Yeah, of course!" Emma said, "Been waiting for this moment for two weeks!"

Harry hugged his wife and kissed her.

"Ok, honey! Gotta go to work now!" he told her, "Have a good time!"

"Take care, darling! Eat well and don't work too hard, ok?" she reminded her workaholic husband.

"Ok, ladies! Have fun and see you again next week!"

Four of them waved to Harry as he drove off. They proceeded to go to the counter to check in and board the cruise. It was Friday, 23 September 2022, 8 AM. The cruise was not very crowded as it was not yet a holiday season here in Seattle. They booked two suites with balconies.

"This is amazing! I can't believe that finally, we manage to find time for reunion!" Eunice said.

The facilities and service on board were amazing. They had a good time to catch up on each other's life and to rejuvenate.

Time passed quickly and without realising it, they had spent 6 nights on the ship. On the 7th day, they were having their dinner when Amy suddenly proposed that they did something special on this last night on the ship.

"You know...," she said, "Let's have some drinks and make some trouble tonight!"

"Don't listen to her!" Emma quickly said, smiling. "This girl always has crazy ideas!"

"Hey! Hey! Just some drinks... Ok?" Amy said, pretending to be serious, "Nothing more!"

Eunice looked at her friends with a puzzled look. She fixed her glance for a moment on Jessica, who seemed to also be lost at the moment. However, Jessica then spoke.

"Not sure what you two are talking about, ladies!" Jessica said, "But, I guess I and Eunice will not mind! It's our last night anyway!"

They cheered and after dinner, they went to the bar for some cocktails and innocent talk. It was 8.50 PM now.

"It's almost time, ladies!" Amy said. "Our appointment is at 9 PM.

"What appointment?" Eunice asked.

"Massage!" Emma replied. "Amy booked the session for us!"

"It's on me, girls!" Amy said cheerfully.

They went to the spa and led to a room with 4 massage beds, 2 at each side of the room. The partition in the middle of the room indicated that it was, in fact, two rooms which could be combined when needed.

Two ladies went in and asked them to change to disposable bras and panties. After changing, the four of them lay on the bed and the two ladies covered them with silk blankets.

"Oh, wow! This is amazing!" Jessica commented.

"Do you often go for a luxury treatment like this?" Emma asked.

"No, just once in a while!" Jessica replied.

"How about you, Eunice?" Emma asked, glancing at her.

"I wish I have time...," Eunice replied.

"I guess I have made the right move then!" Amy said. "You need to relax! Stop working so hard!"

She was right. Similar to her husband, Eunice was kind of workaholic. She was an interior designer by profession and was constantly busy with many projects.

They were all lying on their massage beds when someone knocked on the door.

"Are you ladies ready?" a woman's voice said, "Could we come in!"

"Yes, please!" Amy said loudly.

A pan-Asian woman in her late 30s came in and behind here were four big muscular men wearing white lounge robes.

"Hi ladies! Welcome to our spa!" the woman said, "I'm Selina, the spa's chief pleasure officer! Thanks so much for booking massage sessions with us! For the next two hours, these gentlemen will pamper you!"

She paused for a while. The four ladies looked at her and the four male masseurs.

She continued, "Your massage package is "All around the World!", so here, we presented to you the best masseurs from all around the world!"

Selina looked at the tall Hispanic masseur with curly hair.

"This is Gustavo! He is from Brazil and is an expert in the Amazonian treatment!" she said, "So, which of you would like to take him?"

"Me! Me...!" Amy raised her hand. Her blue eyes shone in delight.

Selina then looked at an tall East Asian masseur with black straight hair.

"This is Nakajima from Japan! He's proficient in Shiatsu and other Japanese wellness art!" she said, "Who would like to take him?"

Jessica looked at Emma and Eunice. Then, she said, "Maybe me! I always like Shiatsu!"

Selina then looked at the remaining two masseurs. One of them was a big Caucasian guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was very good looking, but looked somehow expressionless, almost robotic in fact. The other guy was a big black guy. He was bald, but with the beard and moustache which rightly complimented his good look.

"These are Lundgren and Abegunde!" she said. "Lundgren is from Sweden. Ever heard of Swedish massage? He's an expert of it!"

Before Selina asked, Emma immediately said, "I'll choose him! In the mood of some Swedish massage today...!"

Eunice looked at Emma who smiled back at her with some hidden meaning.

"Well! I haven't had massage in a long time, so I'm ok with any massage," Eunice said.

"You're one lucky fellow, Mdm.!" Selina told her. "This is Abegunde from Kenya. He's the master of African tribal wellness! You'll have a good time!"

"Ok, sure!" Eunice replied politely.

Cheesy! Eunice thought at the introduction which she considered as an unnecessary marketing gimmick. That's why they can charge the massage at such a high price! she thought further.

After the assignment, Selina left the room, but before closing the door, she said to everyone, "Have a good time! Pleasure is our business!"

Each masseur went to his assigned client and the massage started. Eunice was pleasantly surprised that her black masseur was much better than she had expected. She didn't put much expectation at first.

Abegunde first started to massage her back followed by her shoulders, neck, arms and hands. She closed her eyes for a moment and immediately fell asleep.

About 45 minutes later, she gradually woke up to some loud women's voice. She could feel that her masseur was working on her feet, massaging her ankles, soles and toes. She opened her eyes slowly and was caught by surprise at what she witnessed.

Amy and Emma were lying flat on their backs. They were completely nude and their Brazilian and Japanese masseurs were busy fingering their pussies. Their eyes were closed and their hands touched their own breasts and nipples.

Eunice looked to her side to find Jessica was lying on her back too. She still wore her disposable panty, but she had taken off her disposable bra. Her nipples were erect and her Swedish masseur was sucking her nipples.

"Heavenly massages!" she heard her masseur say. "They're having heavenly massages!" She turned her head to see him smile. For a moment, she looked pale.

"It's okay if you don't want it!" he said assuring her. "But here, we give clients whatever satisfaction they want!"

What the..., she thought. She never cheated on her husband and never for a moment, she had any intention of doing so. She had always thought that her friends were as decent as her and this very moment gave her a big shock.

"I'm done massaging your legs and feet!" Abegunde said. "Turn back!"

Eunice turned back slowly. She was slightly uncomfortable at this awkward situation.

"So, some heavenly massage?" he looked at her grinning. "Or I can continue to massage your shoulders, arms and legs! Not compulsory!"

Eunice was silent for a moment. The moaning of her three friends filled up the room. She then realized that her pussy was very wet.

"Go ahead!" Eunice suddenly heard Amy's voice. "It's just hand stimulation! Nothing more!"

Eunice couldn't take it anymore and nodded at Abegunde. He proceeded to tear the side of her disposable bra and remove it. Her breasts were now in the open air. Her pink nipples were very erect. Abegunde took the bottle of herbal massage oil and poured some oil on her breasts. He used his hands to first massage the sides of her B-cup boobs. He stood next to her and her crotch was just directly beside her left shoulder.

She closed her eyes enjoying the touch of her African masseur. His hands roamed around her full breasts. He moved occasionally to her shoulders and armpits, but not for once, he touched her nipples. Eunice's head started to turn left and right as she got more and more excited.

She opened her eyes and saw Abegunde smile at her.

"Good?" he asked. He was greeted with a gentle nod from her.

"You have very sexy boobs, Mdm.!" he told her. "With nipples to die for!"

She blushed at her direct compliment. She was still floating in the sky of pleasure. The sensation got stronger with every passing second.

"Those delicate nipples must be handled gently!" he told her. "May I proceed?"

"Please...!" Eunice replied him. For now, she had forgotten about her marriage status.

Just some hand stimulation, she thought trying to reassure herself that she had not crossed the boundary of cheating.

Instead of touching her nipples with his hands, Abegunde bent down and put her left nipple into his mouth. She didn't have time to object and suddenly, a rush of pleasurable feeling swept through her. Inside his mouth, Abegunde licked her nipple gently and occasionally sucked it. Eunice's body twitched in excitement.

He moved to the other nipple and her hip now moved left and right, responding to the sensation. Eunice started to moan softly, no longer noticing her friends.

"No rubber!" Amy said suddenly.

Eunice opened her eyes to see Amy's masseur put a condom onto a small table next to Amy's massage table. Amy's masseur was naked and his 7-inch cock was fully erect. Amy opened her legs and her masseur pointed her cock into her opening. He then penetrated her slowly and gently.

"Ah...! You're big...!" Amy said to her masseur.

"Come in!" Emma's voice was heard. She talked to her masseuse who was also now fully naked. A condom had been rolled on his cock. He opened her legs gently and entered her, inviting a soft moaning from her.

Oh... Fuck! Eunice thought when she saw this. What the hell is going on?

She looked to her side to see Jessica was sucking her masseur's cock while he fingered her. A moment later, he took a condom and rolled it on his 8-inch manhood.

"Hey, much better without rubber, ladies!" Amy said to nobody in particular.

Jessica's masseur looked at her and when she shook her head, he proceeded to penetrate her. Same as Eunice, Jessica never trespassed her marriage. Having at least a thin layer of rubber was hopefully more forgivable. That was what she thought. She couldn't take it anymore and was carried away by the situation.

Eunice was the last woman standing. Her masseur was now sucking her nipples and rubbing her clitoris at the same time. Her hips moved uncontrollably from the pleasure. Her eyes were closed. She then felt something poking her left shoulder. It was Abegunde's erect cock. His manhood formed a big bulge under his robe.

As if hypnotised, Eunice's right hand tried to grab Abegude's cock. He stopped sucking her nipples and stood up. She rubbed his cock through the robe. Slowly, she untied the robe and he tossed it onto the floor. He was now standing fully naked. His cock was the largest among the four masseurs. It was 11 inches and very thick. It curved slightly upward making it look especially masculine and dominating. He moved a bit and now, his cock was directly beside Eunice's face. She turned and looked at it intently. A clear thick pre-cum was on the head of his cock.

I shouldn't do it, she thought to herself, trying hard to fight her bodily desire.

She rubbed his cock slowly. Abengunde closed his eyes, enjoying the hand job given by this Asian lady. Eunice's yellowish Asian skin was in contrast to his black skin.

She closed her eyes and kept rubbing his cock. She tried not to stare at it. Then, suddenly, she heard Amy's voice.

"Come on, Eunice!" Amy said, "It's just a blow job!"

Just a blow job, she repeated her friend's words in her head. No, it's not just a blow job.

"To be fair with us!" Emma said to her.

Fuck with all this, Eunice thought. She opened her mouth and moved forward a bit. She put the head of his cock into her mouth. She could taste her masseur's pre-cum and was surprised that it tasted good.

Her head now moved forward and backward in rhythm. She felt Abengunde's touch on his clitoris. He started to stimulate her clitoris again. She opened her legs wider giving him more access.

"Do... Do you want to try it?" Abegunde tried to speak a few words, "The heavenly massage!"

Eunice didn't respond. She heard him, but she couldn't make any decision. Her body told her to proceed, but her mind tried to gain control.

"Accompany me!" Jessica suddenly said to her. "Even I have done it!"

Eunice was even more confused. Her conservative friend even now suggested her to go all the way. Her orgasm was building up from Abegunde's touch on her clitoris. Then, suddenly, she grabbed his left arm.

"Ok...! Ok!" she told him, "But, please be gentle!"

He took a condom and rolled it onto his massive cock. He positioned himself between her legs and put the head of his cock at her opening. She looked down and saw it. She was not sure if this was a good idea. His cock looked much bigger than her pussy. For a moment, she was scared.

"Don't worry! I'll go slowly!" he said to her.

He rubbed the head of his cock along her pussy lips. His cock head was big. He pushed his cock in gently and the head of his cock entered her slowly, stretching her womanhood.

She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Ahhh!"

He stopped and remained still for a while. He kept the head of his cock inside her for a moment to let her pussy adjust itself. He pulled out slowly and pushed it in again. This time, it was deeper.

"Ohhh... You're big!" Eunice moaned.

"You're okay?" Abegunde asked.

Eunice nodded. She was somehow relieved that at least, he asked.

He pulled out a bit and pushed his cock into her again. This time, it was even deeper. As he repeated his pulling out and thrusting, his massive shaft slowly managed to squeeze into her tight pussy. When he thrust it for the last time to get his cock to be fully inside her, Eunice screamed.

"Oh... god! Oh... god! It's so big!" she moaned very loudly as orgasm swept over her.

Abegunde waited for a moment for her orgasm to subside. Then, he continued to gently pound her. Eunice's legs wrapped over his butt and now, all of the her hesitation was gone.

"Do you want to try it bareback?" he said to her.

She shook her head.

"Hey, take off the rubber!" Amy said. Her voice was very clear.

Eunice then realised that Amy was beside her. Her pussy gaped open and streams of cum ran down over her legs.

Fuck... You're crazy, Eunice thought to herself when noticing it.

Amy's masseur was sitting on her massage table. Emma was now on top of her masseur in reverse cowgirl position. She was being fucked by the Japanese masseur and no condom was in sight. Eunice looked to her side and saw Jessica was in spooning position. Her Swedish masseur lifted up her right leg and fucked her bareback.

Shit... You're all crazy, Eunice thought to herself. In a flash, the idea of joining them came to her head. She was now indecisive.

Emma's voice grew louder and louder. A moment later, she screamed. Her masseur groaned and came inside her. Jessica was not far behind. The muscular Swedish hunk pounded her non-stop. Their bodies were covered in sweat. At last, he thrust his cock for the last time and came inside her as Jessica moaned very loudly and her body twitched in ecstasy.

"Pull out!" Amy said to Eunice's masseur, "Pull out just for a while!"

Eunice opened her eyes to see what was going on.

"Take off his condom, dear!" Amy told her seductively.

She felt the emptiness inside her pussy as Abegunde's cock was no longer there. She needed to be filled up again and she didn't care now if he wore any protection.

Eunice's right hand reached out to the base of Abegunde's cock and pulled out the condom. She then guided his cock back to her opening.

"That's the way!" Amy told her.

As Abegunde thrust his cock again, Eunice let out a long moan. The sensation was different. Nothing could beat skin-on-skin contact. His pre-cum further lubricated her already wet pussy.

Abegunde also felt the different. He could now feel the warmth and tightness of her pussy. It was always an honour for him to stretch a hotwife's pussy, especially that which had never experienced big black cock before.

His thrust grew faster and faster. Abegunde was now like a bull in heat. Eunice's moaning grew louder and louder. Every time he pulled out, she could feel her pussy wall wrapping tightly on his shaft, reluctant to let it go. Then, when he thrust his cock in, she would scream loudly.

Finally, the moment of truth came. Abegunde's excitement was building up fast. His balls were ready to fire his seeds. Eunice could sense this. For a moment, she hesitated. It was totally wrong to let another man other than her husband to fuck her and even to cum inside her.

12