Suddenly a Size Queen

Story Info
A girl hides addiction to a bigger cock from her boyfriend.
2.3k words
3.92
70k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

Jason knew that there was something wrong with his girlfriend, Karla but he couldn't put his finger on it. She was withdrawn and distant. He had asked her about it but she wasn't talking. She kept saying that nothing was wrong, but deep down Jason knew that he should have pushed harder to find out the truth. He just didn't know the right way to reach Karla.

It was supposed to be the most special evening of the year. It was Karla and Jason's one year anniversary. They hadn't been having much sex but Jason wasn't too worried about it. He knew that once whatever was bothering Karla was processed, that she would be fine again and things would go back to normal. That's what he hoped, anyway.

Karla came down the stairs of their condominium wearing a tangerine-colored dress that was way too tight and showed off every curve of her luscious body. She walked daintily in her heels as if she had no idea how sexy she was and the effect that she was having on his cock. The fact that she didn't realize the power of her own beauty made her even more attractive. Jason didn't know if he could make it to the end of the night to have sex with her. In fact, he knew he couldn't. By the time she was all the way down the stairs, his cock was so hard that he had no choice but to make a move.

"Karla," he grabbed her face, cupping her chin with one hand and gently caressing her cheek with the other, "you look so beautiful tonight." He pulled her to him and kissed her slowly and carefully, knowing that she had spent a long time on her makeup and she wasn't ready to ruin it before they went out. His kisses were tender and Karla felt herself responding. She knew that Jason knew that something was wrong with her. She just didn't have the heart to tell him what it was.

Men had such fragile egos and they were territorial. They had an instinct to protect and Jason was no different. She couldn't tell him the truth and she could tell that he was starting to really wonder what was wrong. If she wasn't careful, he would figure things out and she would have a lot of explaining to do.

"Karla, I need you right now. I need you so much..." Jason was being so passionate and so caring that it truly moved Karla. She was just about to push him away when she realized something. It was their one-year anniversary and she had been letting her issues get the best of her. She loved Jason and she wanted to show him how much. She hadn't given him sex in a while and she knew that he was trying his hardest not to bother her about it. She was happy she had a man who respected her so much that he was putting her first, before his sexual needs.

"I need you too..." she trailed off as their kisses heightened in intensity until she didn't care about her makeup anymore. In fact, she didn't even care about going out to eat or to the movies like they had planned. She wanted to make love with Jason now. She began to tug at his belt right there at the bottom of the stairs. He let her do it, working his belt and pants open until she could get to his cock.

By the time she pulled it out, Jason's cock was fully hard. She dropped to her knees on the tile floor, not caring that it might hurt after a while. She wasn't thinking like she usually was. Karla felt crazed in a way she never had before. She felt the full intensity of her emotions for Jason as she gripped his cock in her right hand and guided it into her mouth.

Jason watched as Karla's lips wrapped around his cock. He had always wondered what she really thought of his dick. He had always wondered whether he was big enough for her or not but it was times like these that he felt the biggest. She was already choking on his dick and he liked the way it made her look to have a cock bulging out of her mouth and her eyes wide with worry that she was going to choke. He wanted to fuck her face a bit, but he knew that she couldn't handle it and he didn't want to make her throw up.

Karla could tell that Jason wanted to fuck her face and there was a part of her that wished that he would just do it. She flashed back to that night, three months ago, the one that had changed everything. It was the night Jaeger had raped her. She recalled the sickening grip of Jaeger's hand on her hair, pulling her toward his dick. She felt the sting of his cock slapping her cheek in her mind as she continued to suck Jason's cock.

She wished that Jason wasn't such a pussy and somehow, that made her feel like shit about herself. The truth was, she hadn't told Jason what had happened with Jaeger. She hadn't told anyone and she wasn't planning on telling. She needed to keep this to herself. She didn't want people thinking differently about her or seeing her as a victim. She also didn't want anyone to know just how much she had enjoyed what happened to her.

She flashed back again to Jaeger, his big, fat dick plowing her throat. He fucked her other holes too, and she remembered how delicious it had been when Jaeger's huge cock had entered her for the first time. Prior to that, she had only slept with two men, Jason, and her ex-boyfriend Henry. That was it. She didn't have tons of experience, but what she did know what that the experiences she had leading up to Jaeger had not prepared her for what she was feeling now.

She pulled away from Jason to tell him that he could fuck her face a bit harder but before she could speak he was already asking her to pull her dress up so that he could fuck her. She listened, pulling up her dress and then pulling down her panties until they were wrapped around her high-heels. She waddled over to the sitting room, where the pristine couch that they rarely sat on took up most of the small room. She flopped over the side of the couch in a less than sexy way.

Jason didn't mind if Karla was sexy every second they were together. He made his way quickly to her and pushed his cock up against her fine ass. Karla had the most perfect body, with long, thin legs and a tight ass. She didn't have huge tits, but Jason referred to them as "fun size." He reached around and gripped both of her tits through her dress as he pushed his cock inside of her tight, little pussy.

"That feels nice," Karla murmured but if she was being honest, Jaeger's dick had been longer and thicker than Jason's. She could notice the difference now as Jason fucked her and she wondered if things would ever be the same between Jason and her again. She didn't know how to tell him that she had been raped and she really didn't know how to explain that there was a part of her that had liked it. She didn't want to try to convince Jason that his cock was big enough after telling him how she had cum on Jaeger's cock so many times that she could barely move the next day. She had screamed so loudly from cumming that night that she could barely speak the next day. She didn't know how to admit to herself, or to Jason that she thought about the rape constantly.

Jason was fucking her, and while it felt good, she longed for Jaeger's cock. She wondered if Jaeger would do it again if given the chance. She had tried to recreate the situation, putting herself in situations at parties with Jaeger that she hoped would lead to more rape, but it just hadn't happened. Maybe he felt guilty, or worse yet, maybe he had determined that she wasn't that good in bed. Maybe Jaeger didn't want to rape her anymore! That thought was concerning and so she tried to focus on Jason, but the more she tried, the more her focus slipped away and back onto Jaeger.

Jaeger was the superior man. He was the man who had forced her to her knees and fucked her face. He was the man that had brutalized her pussy and ass, making her cum in ways that she had never dreamed she could cum. Now she was trying to make do with Jason, her boyfriend, whom she loved. It wasn't working. Jason could tell that there was something wrong. He wasn't making her cum unless she thought about Jaeger and so she gave in. Karla allowed the thoughts of Jaeger's big, superior cock fucking her enter her mind. She felt her pussy get instantly wetter.

"Oh yeah. You're so wet now baby! Whatever you were thinking about, think more of that," Jason whispered into her ear as he continued to fuck her.

"Fuck me harder!" she begged and he obliged her. She felt like she was close to cumming and so she imagined how hard Jaeger had fucked her ass and how deep he had gotten into her. She remembered how she could barely sit the next day and how much it had hurt in the moment. Now, she craved that pain again and she didn't know how to make Jason do the things that she needed to have done. She didn't know how to make him into Jaeger. She was so frustrated!

Jason didn't seem to notice. He was slamming away at her pussy as if everything was normal. He pulled out of her and moved her onto the cushions of the couch so he could be on top of her. He lifted her tangerine dress up and over her tits so he could see all of her body. She was such a sexy woman and his cock had no problems staying hard as he pushed back into her pussy.

"Choke me," Karla whispered.

"Excuse me? What?" Jason asked.

"Choke me!" she said more loudly.

"You've never asked me to choke you before. What's gotten into you?"

"I just want to try something new," she lied. She couldn't tell Jason how Jaeger had choked her as he raped her in the tiniest bedroom at that house party. She couldn't tell Jason that she had cum harder with Jaeger's hands wrapping around her throat than she ever had with Jason. She longed for the violence of the rape and she knew that she was fucked up somehow and that she was never going to be the same.

Jason wrapped one hand around her delicate neck and squeezed as he pushed his cock into her pussy. He was shocked at how wet the choking seemed to make Karla and he wondered how she had known that she was into choking. There were a million questions in his mind, but he pushed them all away. He was having sex with his beautiful girlfriend and he was going to put his all into it. He choked her harder, working her pussy with his cock until she began to squirm and fight against him. His instincts told him to keep holding her down, that she was liking what he was doing to her.

Karla was close and when Jason snarled at her like he was an animal, it set her over the edge. She came hard on Jason's cock, screaming and writhing under him until her pussy was in spasms. Jason couldn't hold on through her orgasm. He came hard, spewing his cum up inside of Karla. He wanted her to have something that reminded her of him during dinner. His cum dripping out of her cunt would do the trick. He pulled out of her and he saw that she was crying.

"Karla, what's wrong?" he asked, putting his arm around her and sitting next to her on the couch. "You've been acting so strangely lately." Jason's eyes were filled with concern.

"I'm fine. I'm just so happy we've been together a year. And we are trying new things in bed."

"Are you sure that's it? I've been worried about you."

"I'm sure. Let's go to dinner." She stood up and waddled to the bathroom to put herself back together.

By the time they were on their way to the restaurant for dinner, Jason seemed to have forgotten that Karla had been upset. He was singing along with the music but Karla was restless inside. She knew there was a party later that night and she wondered if Jaeger was going to be there. Maybe she should suggest that they go to the party instead of the movie. Maybe she would get Jaeger's dick again.

"Jason?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we could go to that house party tonight after all?"

"I thought you didn't want to go, Karla. What's going on?"

"I changed my mind, that's all. I'm in a party mood. Want to go?"

"Sure! You know I wanted to go to this one! You sure? It's our anniversary. I'm all yours."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Let's go to the party!" As she said this her pussy erupted, Jason's cum squirting out onto her panties. She smiled to herself. She might get Jaeger's cock later if she played things right. Poor Jason. He looked so happy and she didn't want to hurt him. It's just that she needed Jaeger's dick so badly. She could barely control herself. She was finally going to get that big dick again.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers