All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 04'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EverydayMagicEverydayMagic5 months ago

Nyx, I like this chapter! You might get some complaints from other readers, but good writers are't afraid to add depth to stories by developing characters and story lines to enrich the narrative. Amara may have found herself trapped in a box, but this chapter shows that you have broken out of one! I can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you! 5 more stars! Total:20.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing chapter. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is the "Hell Is Real" sign one of those 83fortruth signs?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent chapter! You have some world building started along with some character backstories along with a possible villian to add to the tension and conflict. Is Derek behind the Devils trap in the basement of the science building? Or is he just an overagressive creepy fuck with boundary issues? Keep writing we want to find out soon.

sexpanther2990sexpanther29905 months ago

Loved the chapter and looking forward to reading future chapters!

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

What EverydayMagic Said!

Is there a van Helsing in the wings?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't worry about the "lack" of sex. You don't have a quota to fill but you do have a story to tell

And it's a good story!

Southpaw1430Southpaw14305 months ago

It’s a good story. Too much sex will detract for a very good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never too much sex, and a chapter without, following on the heels of a hot one, is fine.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 2 months ago

Hell is definitely real, and we're all living in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I don’t know if it’s a site policy, but these two page reads are frustrating, having to interrupt the momentum to go back to the menu for the next bit so frequently.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

There is a "hell is real" billboard on the highway near me. Seen it many, many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES