Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UuunghFUCK!"

"Hope you don't mind a few marks!" Amara said, giggling.

"If that's the price for living out this tentacle fucking fantasy, I'll happily pay it back tenfold."

"I take it you're ready for more?" Amara pulled back, sitting up as she cracked her knuckles. Reaching down, she grabbed one of the many vines holding Tessa, then lit her palm on fire once more. After another few severed connections, she had given herself access to Tessa's writhing hips.

Their lips met again, the excitement growing. Amara repositioned slightly to give her tail a better angle, while her hands began unbuttoning Tessa's pants. Vines still pinned down her legs, but there was enough room to pull her pants down to her thighs.

Amara broke the kiss, shifting down to appreciate the view she'd just uncovered. Her friend was wearing a black thong, lace designs tickling the inside of her thighs. As Amara explored Tessa's exposed skin, sliding behind to massage her ass, she confirmed it was a thong.

"Are these your 'fuck me' panties? That you only wear to parties?"

"I-I wear them outside of parties!"

Amara smirked, knowing that Tessa only wore these when she was hoping to get laid. "You didn't plan all this, did you?"

"Absolutely not! I mean, not the accidental bondage. I... might have been trying to work up the courage to make a move for the last week or two."

"Since when are you the bashful type? You've propositioned me dozens of times since we met!"

"As a joke! It was funny making you blush and squirm! Now you're a literal sex demon and that's really fucking intimidating."

"Well, as flattering as that is," Amara started, her tail moving higher, "I think you've earned a bit of punishment for your deception." With a quick thrust, she pushed her tail back into Tessa's mouth.

As her tail started thrusting, she leaned in to start exploring Tessa's hips. She kissed her exposed thighs, biting them softly to test how sensitive they were. With each bite, her friend twitched slightly, her gasps muffled by the tail currently filling her mouth.

The smell of arousal finally proved too much, and Amara pulled her friend's panties down as much as the bondage allowed. Tessa's sex was glistening, eager for attention after the last few minutes of teasing. Amara continued kissing closer, and soon her lips found Tessa's clit, sucking it lightly before running her tongue over it. A loud moan filled her ears, and the sexual aura surrounding her grew significantly more potent.

She noticed immediately that Tessa had a very different taste than Nick. She was sweeter, and it was easier to enjoy the taste when it wasn't being pushed deep into her throat. That same taste was reflected in her aura, which Amara eagerly tapped into.

She faintly heard Tessa snap her fingers and pulled her tail out of Tessa's mouth. "Everything okay?" Amara asked, pausing for a moment.

"Everything's... fuck... it's great, but my mouth is getting tired. That flared end is really something else."

After drying off her tail on her pants, Amara lightly stroked Tessa's cheek. "Thanks for telling me! Now, where was I..." She pulled her friend's clit back into her mouth, her tongue massaging the entrance below it.

Tessa moaned again, her voice no longer muffled by Amara's tail. Her legs continued twitching, doing their best to buck against the vines still pinning her down.

The witch's arousal flooded Amara's senses, her strength growing steadily as she continued pleasuring Tessa. Still, the biggest payoff always came from orgasms, and Amara was very aware that Tessa had far more experience than her. "So, I've never done this before. With another woman, I mean. What do you like?"

"Fuck, that's right. I keep forgetting you were a virgin until like, last month." Amara slowly pushed a finger into her friend. "I-I tend to like penetration the most, though everything feels good. Once I'm warmed up I can be a real size queen too. Fuck, keep going..."

Amara continued pushing into Tessa, her finger slick from her friend's warm sex. She was watching carefully, trying to see how her friend's body responded to everything she was doing.

Hearing that Tessa liked penetration, Amara decided to push a second finger into her. Another loud moan filled her ears, and she felt Tessa's warm embrace squeeze her tight as she pushed deep. "So, are you just a size queen, or do you also like those toys with all the weird shapes and sizes?"

"Anything and everything! I've got a knotted dildo, one that's supposed to look like dragon dick, and a whole bunch more that I can't quite afford." Tessa spoke with an unnatural cadence, her words periodically stopping and starting as Amara continuing fucking her. "Nothing like your tail, though. Closest I could probably get is some kind of tentacle toy, but those don't normally flare at the tip."

After pushing a third finger into Tessa, Amara moved higher to steal another kiss. She flourished her tail, letting it tease Tessa's neck again as she spoke. "Well, what I'm hearing is... we have something we need to try?"

Tessa's aura pulsed again, betraying her excitement at the idea. "Unless that's weird! I don't want to make you uncomfortable!"

Amara leaned in for another kiss, cutting Tessa off while she pulled her fingers from her friend's pussy. "Tessa, just shut up and let me fuck you silly, okay?" She licked Tessa's juices off her fingers, the delightful taste pairing with another jolt of strength. She lit her fingers on fire to clean them off, then quickly burned away a few more vines holding down her friend's chest.

Finally able to straddle Tessa, Amara took her place while her tail moved down between her friend's legs. It circled Tessa's entrance, teasing her for a moment before slowly pushing inside. "How's it feel?"

"It's... I can't even describe it. It's just as warm as the rest of you, and the flared tip is like nothing I've-- Fffuck! Do that again!"

Amara twitched the end of her tail one more time. She loved watching Tessa try to talk while they fucked, and it was amusing that she could stop her train thought completely. She began slowly thrusting her tail in and out, and found she was getting used to the feeling of her tail being inside someone else. It wasn't directly pleasurable, but it was still exciting to know that Tessa had been so heavily fantasizing about her demonic attributes.

Tessa's moans grew louder, and Amara stopped trying to ask her questions. She knew her friend was close, and it was time to figure out what made her cum. She continued fucking her, slowly introducing new tricks and watching how Tessa's aura responded to them.

She continued flicking the end of her tail, exploring the inside of Tessa's pussy to see where her buttons were. Eventually, she started twisting, letting the ridges of her flared tip turn as she pushed in and out.

While this happened, she leaned in and continued to kiss Tessa. Her screams of pleasure were like music, and they only grew louder when Amara began biting her neck again. "I want you to fucking cum for me, Tessa. Cum like the horny little slut you are, cum on my tail!"

She continued to whisper into the witch's ear, demanding her orgasm, and soon the combined pleasure proved to be too much. A final, deafening scream echoed throughout the empty room as Tessa's orgasm started.

Amara kept fucking her, keeping the pace consistent to extend the orgasm as long as she could. A waterfall of sexual energy poured into her, practically overwhelming her senses as her own arousal grew in response. She reached for more vines, the ones holding Tessa's arms, and burned them away. While still nervous about the fire, she found that her control had increased exponentially now that she was properly fed.

Tessa kept cumming, her orgasm lasting longer than Amara had ever seen before. For the first time, she had to try and cut herself off from her feeding, as she was worried about taking in too much. She could feel her strength, her inner fire, eager for an outlet as it roared inside of her. It was unwieldy, and Amara knew just what she needed to try and tame it.

Amara slid off Tessa, desperately pulling off her own pants. She watched as her friend's orgasm started to fade, and moved in to straddle her face. "Time to return the favor!"

Tessa's arms, now free, moved to Amara's ass and pulled her close. Her tongue reached for Amara's clit, playing with it softly as she finally got a chance to explore Amara's body. Tessa's hands moved across her ass, her thighs, finally moving up to push her sports bra off. Her hands cupped her tits as they fell free, pinching her nipples eagerly.

Amara's moans filled the room, replacing Tessa's, and she reached down to run her fingers through her friend's hair. She realized immediately that her friend knew what she was doing, as everything she tried felt amazing.

Tessa reached underneath Amara, her fingers pushing inside her pussy as her tongue continued teasing her clit. Amara had grabbed Tessa's hair, and was thrusting her hips in time with the fingers eagerly fucking her. It barely took a minute before Amara was screaming out in pleasure, her body shaking from the orgasm her friend was giving her.

She felt fire shoot from her horns, filling the room with demonic light as her moans echoed off the many steel structures. Her tail wrapped around one of Tessa's legs, squeezing tight as her entire body tensed and released.

It took several minutes for her body to stop twitching, and her own orgasm to finally fade. Once it did, she shifted back slightly so she could look down at Tessa.

"I, uh... wow." Amara said, panting heavily.

"How's that for your first lesbian experience?"

"I think it's unfair of you to set the bar that high, honestly. What about you?"

"Let's just say my curiosity is thoroughly sated." Tessa smirked, licking her lips as her hands moved to pull her pants back up. "Can this... not be a one-time thing? Is that greedy to ask?"

Amara shifted once more, leaning to the side until she was no longer straddling Tessa's neck. "Not at all! I'm just glad I didn't embarrass myself, if I'm being honest." As she spoke, she quickly burned away the last few vines holding her friend down. She did one last check for any accidental burns, and was thrilled that she couldn't find any.

"Small tangent, but are you okay? Your horns, like, exploded when you came."

"I'm fine! My powers always do weird things when I cum. Like they're... recalibrating or something."

"Hey, as long as the fire stays away from me. Speaking of your horns, can I... touch them?" Amara nodded as she finished getting dressed. She leaned her head forward, and felt Tessa's hands run through her hair before finding her horns. She grabbed them tight, giving them a quick tug.

"Hey!" Amara said.

Tessa laughed before returning her hands to herself. "Sorry, just testing a theory. I know what I want to try next time!"

"So, we're back to openly perving on me again?"

"Old habits die hard, I guess." Tessa grabbed the rest of her things, pulling them free of some vines with Amara's help, before the two headed for the exit.

-

It only took nine chapters for this raging lesbian author to write a gay sex scene! I hope it was worth the wait, I know I certainly enjoyed the change of pace. As always, if you enjoyed the story, I heavily encourage you to Rate this chapter, Favorite it, and leave a Comment. You can also follow me directly to receive notifications when I update my Bio! That's the best way to keep tabs on future chapters.

Until next time! Nyx <3

12