Suddenly I C Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn meekly and compliantly went to her knees in front of the dark haired girl, taking Samantha's cock between her lips, sucking it into her mouth, inch by inch. Samantha held Dawn's head, forcing the cock deeper into the girl's mouth, but soon tired of this position, other than the pleasure they were both receiving from Samantha dominating Dawn.

Samantha wanted both the psychological and the physical pleasure she'd gain from fucking Dawn's other holes. She could imagine herself fucking the smaller girl, and longed to hear the excitement in the young girl's voice as she begged for more.

She dragged Dawn to her feet, then kissed her aggressively, pinning the blonde against the wall, The blonde mewed with excitement as Samantha stuck her tongue in her mouth, and she began caressing Dawn's surprisingly large breasts. Samantha forced her thighs between Dawn's, the eight inch cock bobbing between Dawn's thighs.

"Do you want this?" Samantha challenged Dawn, taking the girl's small hand and placing it on her cock. Dawn moaned with desire and anticipation.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Tell me how much," Samantha demanded.

"I need your cock inside me...fucking me...fuck my cunt, it's hot and wet for you...fuck my holes hard, and fast, please!" The look in Dawn's eyes was...hungry.

"What else?" Samantha demanded, easily falling into her role.

"Let me eat your pussy, and ass hole. Pee on me...bite my nipples...spank me...do anything you want to do, only...make me cum." Now Dawn took the lead, kissing Samantha aggressively, forcing her to follow through on Dawn's perverted desires with perverse actions of her own. Dawn was pulling Samantha's body into her own, and the two teenaged girls fell onto the bed, their libidos revved up by their challenges to each other.

Samantha had no trouble pushing Dawn onto her back, and forcing her thighs apart with her knee, then slowly slipping her outsized cock into the opening of Dawn's tight vagina, easing it in at first, to make sure the way was well lubricated. Dawn didn't disappoint her - her pussy was sopping wet with her lubrication and excitement, her naked hole, unadorned with any pubic fur, welcomed her female lover in to fuck.

Samantha thrilled at the sensation of sinking into another girl's pussy, feeling the tightness, the heat and the wet of Dawn's pussy surrounding her cock. The fragrance of Dawn's excited cunt filled the air as Samantha pumped deeper inside her, and the soft cooing sounds Dawn made as she felt her vagina overfilled with a girl's hard, fat cock, thrilled Samantha with a feeling of mastery and domination over the petite blonde.

When Samantha felt Dawn's heels up on her ass, demanding that Samantha pump harder, she almost came. The small nub inside the strap on was assaulting Samantha's clit when she fucked into Dawn, a positive feedback that began to drive them both crazy. She twisted and rotated her hips to press harder and hit on Dawn's clit, knowing that was the key to Dawn's satisfaction.

"Unnh, fuck me!" Dawn demanded, surprising Samantha with her vehemence.

Samantha leaned down and sloppily kissed Dawn as she fucked hard into the girl's cunt, then slowly pulled out, beginning a cadence that seemed to satisfy the younger, smaller blonde. Combined with their lewd kissing, and the sensation of both girls' moist breasts rubbing together, the two built up to a level of desire that approached the edge of completion.

"Unnh, fuck, that feels so good, Sam!" Dawn moaned. "I'm starting to unnh...cum," she gasped.

Samantha could feel the sharp excitement of her own orgasm approaching, pulses of pleasure shooting from her clit every time she pounded into Dawn's eager cunt. As Dawn vocalized her own approaching orgasm, it led Samantha right along.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me fuck me god now," Dawn babbled, her breathing irregular, her fingers clawing at Samantha's back, her hips humping back up at Samantha.

Samantha's own orgasm struck at the same time, her thrusts into Dawn becoming spastic, her rhythm irregular as a wave of pleasure washed over, drowning the cute girl in ecstasy. Their two bodies locked in hot, wet lust as they came, moaning at and to each other, their mouths coming together in the ultimate orgasmic kiss, lust finally fading into tenderness, two sweet young girls now holding each other in a shared, romantic embrace.

Their words before were words of excited sex and hot lust. Their words now were sweet, tender oaths of endearment and attachment, and the beginning of a very special friendship and romance between two teen girls with so much in common. They lay together, whispering and smiling shyly at each other, as Mary and Gloria looked on, proud and happy with their daughters.

The two girls looked intently at each other, as Samantha said something. Dawn appeared to think about it, then smiled and nodded, and leaned close to kiss Samantha. Then Dawn rolled over, her slim, naked body the inner spoon to the equally naked Samantha. Her sweet, young ass nestled into the vee of Samantha's crotch, the dildo just fitting in between Dawn's thighs.

Samantha reached down, her fingers between Dawn's thighs, scooping up Dawn's copious girl cream, then applied it to Dawn's tight, brown starfish, her anus tight but willing and eager. Samantha tenderly applied Dawn's slick lube, first one, then two wet fingers slipping inside the girl's tight, hot cavern, lubing and loosening the sweet, young thing.

Finally, Samantha adjusted the slimy dildo, positioned it at Dawn's anal sphincter, then let Dawn spear herself on it, moving backwards in small movements to take more and more of the cock inside her hot little ass, until finally the long cock was buried deep between Dawn's ass pillows.

Samantha had one hand under Dawn, on her breast, and the other over her hip, and between Dawn's legs, gently and softly stroking the blonde's still wet and swollen vulva. Samantha kissed Dawn's neck and throat, whispering gentle, lovely endearments into her new BFF's ear, both relaxing and exciting her.

Once her cock was deep inside her girlfriend's hot ass, Samantha paused to allow Dawn's body to adjust, concentrating her attention on Dawn's pussy, stroking and caressing her wet slit and swelling labia with her fingers.

Dawn moaned as electric sensations began coursing through her, allowing her to forget, then ignore, the discomfort of having another girl's fat dick up her ass. "Ohh, Sam," Dawn moaned, "you're so sweet to me when you fuck me, I love you."

Samantha nuzzled Dawn's smooth throat, loving being so close to another girl her age. It was more and better than she could have ever imagined, and nothing like the old world before her change, where girls were rivals and nasty to each other. This new world of women loving women, promised to be heaven on earth, at least as far as Samantha was concerned. She ached to help other girls see what she could see, and hoped that she'd get the chance to help them.

"I love you, too," Samantha murmured, meaning every word of it. She slowly pulled back from Dawn's delicious ass, the cock pulling out of Dawn's expanded sphincter, then back in, slowly again. This wasn't like fucking Dawn's wonderful pussy, it would take more care and thoughtfulness. She murmured softly into Dawn's ear, asking how she felt.

"Go slow, slow, please," Dawn responded. "It feels wonderful to have you inside me...back there. Please, fuck me there, I want to be yours in all ways, I want to be your woman, I want you to be my woman and take me, in every way." Samantha's heart beating hard in her breast, Dawn was more wonderful than she could have ever imagined - and she was offering herself like this.

She hugged Dawn harder, she never wanted to let her go, and she wanted to fuck her every way imaginable...and bring her every pleasure. She began moving in and out of Dawn's ass, imperceptibly at first, then noticeably faster, the nub on the dildo exciting Samantha as much as the dildo and Samantha's fingers were pleasuring Dawn.

Soon, the two girls were writhing together nakedly, crotch to ass, climbing ever upward towards an explosive set of orgasms, the two matched together in love and lust, cumming, cumming, cumming, at the same time, Dawn's sweet pussy splashing Samantha's busy fingers with her ejaculated fluids, the two girls moaning and kissing in ecstasy and delight. They lay together afterward, Samantha's tears of happiness wetting Dawn's shoulder.

That day began a whole new set of relationships, and set the stage for the growth of Suddenly I C as a very, very popular fragrance among women.

***

October 25

"I can't believe it," Samantha exclaimed. "You got Kate Downton to model for the first Suddenly I C advertisement? She's just the hottest model out there!"

"She certainly is beautiful," Elaine, the head of Marketing at Appeal Cosmetics, said. "Management said that I shouldn't spare any expense with the talent - our research shows she's the most effective spokeswoman to reach men."

"Men?" replied Samantha, confused. "Don't you want to reach women?"

Elaine laughed. "Men buy perfume for their women, that's why perfume ads have beautiful women in them. I saw that 'Cat Daddy' video she did a few years ago - if I were into women, I'd sure want to buy whatever she wanted to sell me."

Samantha tried to suppress her excitement. That Kate Downton video had started several lovemaking sessions between Samantha and Dawn - not that they needed any help.

"And guess what?" Elaine asked. "You're going to get to be on set while they take the pics. And you can bring a friend."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Samantha, her pussy wetting at just the thought of ever hooking up with a beautiful model like Kate Downton - not that that would happen, but it would give Samantha something to dream about.

The reality, though, sometimes outshines the fantasy. At the photo shoot, Samantha and Dawn found themselves pushed to the back of the room, a bare soundstage set up with the props for the photo shoot, and not even able to get close to Kate, who was virtually surrounded by hordes of men, all of whom had found some reason to be on the scene.

"It's not as exciting as I thought it was going to be," Samantha said disconsolately to Dawn. The blonde, ever hopeful, said, "Well, at least we get to be in the same room with Kate, right?"

"Barely," Samantha said morosely. After a few minutes she said, "Hey, I have to go to the girls' room. You wanna go?"

"Sure," Dawn responded. The two left the room and headed over to the hallway outside the sound stage, and located the door with 'LADIES' above it. The two took care of business, and were cleaning up at the vanity, when, to their surprise, who should come in but Kate Downton herself, still wearing the quite revealing bikini outfit from the photo shoot.

"Hi!" she said. "I noticed you two, way there in the back. What do you do?" She made her way to one of the stalls and entered, closing the stall door behind her. "Go ahead, I can hear you in here," she said, her voice coming from the open top of the toilet stall.

"Oh, nothing," Samantha said. "My dad is President of Appeal cosmetics, and I do intern work in the marketing department. I'm Samantha, and this is Dawn, my girlfriend." Dawn looked warmly at Samantha.

"Hi," Kate said.

"Hi," added Dawn.

Screwing up her courage, Samantha said, "Hey, have you tried the fragrance you're gonna be advertising?"

Kate laughed. "I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to be pushing. They just film me wearing skimpy stuff, and put the product in later." She paused. "So, it's a perfume? Is it any good?"

"Yeah," Samantha said. "And it's really pretty nice. It's called 'Suddenly I C'. I named it, sort of."

"I'd like to at least smell it," Kate said. "Do they have any out there?"

"I dunno," Samantha said. "I've got some here in my bag, though, and Dawn and I both wear it, even though it's not out yet..."

"Well, don't leave, let me smell it, okay?" Kate said from the stall. Then the girls heard the toilet paper roll turning and the toilet flushing. Dawn giggled.

"What's so funny?" asked Samantha.

"Just that supermodels don't seem to fart, or make pissing sounds," Dawn said, giggling.

Samantha smiled too, and when Kate came out, she asked what they were smiling about.

"Oh, nothing," Samantha responded. "Here, I've got the spray..."

"Oh, okay," Kate said, and held out her wrist. Samantha put a spritz of the fragrance there, and Kate held it up to her nose.

"Mmm, smells nice," Kate said, looking not very impressed.

"Well, the big thing about this fragrance, is how it reacts with your body, and how it reacts when two people wearing it are close, like a man wearing the cologne and a woman wearing the perfume...or something like that. You wanna smell it on us?"

"Okay," Kate said, then leaned in to smell it behind each girl's ear. "Yeah, it does seem kind of different that way. Well, I've got to go, it was nice to meet you both," Kate concluded, and politely held the door open for them all to leave.

They all returned to the shoot, with Samantha and Dawn once again relegated to the back of the room. After about another half hour, the photo shoot wrapped up, and technicians began tearing the equipment and props down and packing them away. Elaine walked over.

"Well, what do you think? she asked.

"Kate was very nice," Samantha said.

"You got a chance to meet her? Good," Elaine said. "She's really sweet, I can see why she's so popular...of course, her enormous tits and beautiful face don't hurt, either."

As the girls were getting ready to leave with Elaine, to their surprise, Kate, now wearing jeans and a work shirt over her skimpy bikini, walked over to them.

"It was a real pleasure to meet you both," Kate said. "And thank you for letting me smell the fragrance - usually I never even see what I'm supposedly crazy about. That comes in post-production." They all smiled at the truth of that statement.

"It was an honor to meet you, ma'am," Samantha replied politely.

"Say...are you two doing anything later?" Kate asked, an unidentifiable note in her voice.

Samantha and Dawn looked at each other, then without a word spoken, turned to Kate to give her their answer.

###

12