Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic

Story Info
Teresa tries getting some dirt on Barbara, but is discovered.
14.2k words
4.5
5.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic Encounter

It was late summer and Barbara Anderson had a real estate appointment that afternoon. Barbara's sales territory was usually confined to her hometown; however, her agency handled this particular commercial property in a town about 15 miles distant. Her arrival at the site, approximately half hour before the scheduled appointment, gave Barbara time to make a quick visual inspection of the property. She had only read the printed description of the listing. The property had been a restaurant and was still fully equipped to do that business. The dining room would require some updating as the potential buyer saw fit. Finishing her inspection, Barbara watched from inside the storefront, through the plate glass window, for her appointment to arrive. Barbara's attire for the day was all business. A navy blue suit with light blue blouse. Her skirt was a conservative inch above the knee but was sufficiently tailored to highlight the curves of Barbara's hips and derrière. She wore suntan colored hose and matching blue heels. Her hair was done up in a French twist. Barbara's look was all professional and business with just a dash of sexy.

Looking over the notes on the property and the potential buyer, Barbara had some thoughts.

"Miya Khatri, hmmmm, that's an exotic sounding name." Barbara thought.

Glancing up from her notes Barbara observed a silver Mercedes coupe pull into the curb in front of the property. Looking over the roof of the car to the far side Barbara saw the driver side door open. Out stepped a tall woman clad all in white. A sharp contrast to her raven black hair. Said hair was tied in the back in a simple ponytail and as Barbara saw when the driver stood away from the car, the thick ebony train reached to her waist.

Barbara made a quick, mental assessment as she watched her appointment walk up to the door.

"Tall, she must be 5'10" or 11", and that hair. Copper colored skin, that explains something given her name. She must be Indian or Pakistani."

Miya Khatri made her way to the front door and was met by Barbara.

"Ms. Khatri? I'm Barbara Anderson. I'm the agent for this property." Barbara said as she extended her hand.

"Very nice to meet you, I'm Miya Khatri."

As she extended her hand to receive Barbara's handshake, Miya's unbuttoned lightweight white jacket fell open. Barbara took more than a passing glance at Miya's bust line and observed that Ms. Khatri was very well endowed and was braless under the tank top. Just a hint of a nipple was showing, pushing on the white cotton fabric and Barbara was sure she could see just a shadow of a dark brown areole. Pulling herself away from admiring Miya's full and round breasts, Barbara took note of the other pieces of Miya's attire. She was wearing a tight pair of white skinny jeans that were extremely flattering to her curvy hips and full thighs. With white leather, ankle high boots to complete the ensemble.

Barbara's visual inspection of Miya's boobs did not go unnoticed.

Miya thought to herself "Well, this woman is certainly checking me out. Isn't she?"

Barbara was having some thoughts of her own "This Miya Khatri is certainly an exotic beauty. And that bronze skin against the white of her outfit, very attractive."

Barbara was certainly accurate in her first impression. Miya Khatri was indeed a beauty with large expressive brown eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips. She wore a minimum of makeup, just enough to highlight her natural assets. Tall with a regal bearing, Miya was also blessed with an outstanding body. Full bosom and wide, but not too wide, hips with an ass that could be the rival of Teresa Scalia's famed derrière.

"Shall we take a look at the property?" Barbara invited as she turned and walked into the building. Now it was Miya Khatri's turn to make some physical assessments.

"This was unexpected. Very cute blonde real estate agent." Miya thought as she watched Barbara from behind. "Healthy tan and very nice legs. And that skirt certainly flatters her bottom."

The women toured the features of the business. Bar area, dining room, and of course the kitchen and food prep facilities. There were a few questions from Miya, nothing that Barbara could not readily answer. In the upper level of the business was an apartment. Barbara led Miya to the steep, narrow staircase access. Barbara took the lead with Miya enjoying the sway of Barbara's bottom as she climbed the stairs. They did a quick tour of the one-bedroom apartment. Returning to the dining area Barbara offered to have a seat.

"Let's have a seat and go over any more questions you may have." Barbara said.

Miya took a seat and Barbara sat directly across from her. Feeling confident that she had this sale in the bag' Barbara relaxed. She unbuttoned her suit jacket and sat back in the chair with one arm hooked over the back. Unconsciously, or perhaps consciously, gave a subtle arch to her back and pushed her chest forward. Barbara crossed her legs; her skirt rode up a few inches past her knee and she made no attempt to correct that.

"I do believe she's vamping me." Miya thought, somewhat amused. "Interesting, let's see how she reacts." Miya slipped off her own jacket and draped it over the chair. As Miya relaxed in the chair Barbara got a clear view of her round boobs contained only by the white cotton tank top.

Barbara gave Miya's impressive rack a long, nearly rude look. The tank top allowed just the slightest cleavage. However, the fabric was very fine in texture and was stretched over her bust line. Obviously braless, Miya's breasts showed little if any sag. Her dark brown areoles were a shadow beneath the fabric. And her nipples were just barely pushing the fabric.

"Oh my goodness! Her boobs are perfect. I wonder if they're hers or she's had some work done?" Barbara pondered.

Miya was tempted to remind Barbara that her face was "up here". But took no offense as she was now curious about the blonde real estate agent and what her preferences might be. Miya's instincts were leading her in the right direction.

"Ms. Anderson?"

Miya's question jolted Barbara from her visual fixation on Ms. Khatri's impressive chest.

"Oh, oh excuse me Ms. Khatri. I was distracted." Replied a slightly flustered Barbara. A hint of a rosy blush crossed Barbara's face. Gaining her composure Barbara quickly sat up in her chair, recrossed her legs high on the thigh giving her nether regions a subtle rub. Again, oblivious to the fact that her skirt had ridden up another few inches. A welcome development as far as Miya Khatri was concerned as she was enjoying Barbara's shapely gams. Maintaining a poker face, Miya gave no visual indication of what she was feeling about Barbara. Mentally she was grinning as she saw what could be a potential conquest.

The two women went over the final details of the transaction. Miya purchased the property and wrote a check for the entire amount. Barbara was rather nonplussed that this would be a cash sale with no financing involved.

"I think this is the first cash sale I've ever been involved with. I'll have to hold the title until the check clears. I hope you understand." Barbara explained."

"No problem at all. I can assure you the check is good. Just let me know when I can pick up the title and I can take it from there."

Miya thought for a moment and decided to make a subtle inquiry.

"Do you live here in Baxter?" Miya asked Barbara.

"No, I live about 15 miles from here in Middleport."

"Really! I have a very good friend from my college days that lives in Middleport. Do you know Jenna Myers?"

Completely taken by surprise with this information, Barbara paused for a moment.

"Jenna Myers! She knows Jenna! What do I do? Do I admit I know her? Or do I lie about it?" A startled Barbara thought. Of course, Barbara knows, and has known, Jenna Myers on a couple occasions. One on a secluded beach, in a heated tryst, and the other in the oil wrestling ring, stripped and over Jenna's lap receiving a crisp spanking. Barbara opted for deception.

"No, I don't believe I know her. What does she do?" Barbara replied.

"Jenna works in the entertainment industry, last time I talked to her. We haven't spoken in a few months." Miya knew full well that Jenna had been working as a dancer. The entertainment industry sounded a bit more cultured.

"No, I don't think I know her." Barbara said casually, fervently hoping that that would put an end to the inquiries on Ms. Myers.

The documents were signed and the deal was closed. The women left the business and Barbara locked the front door. A final handshake. Miya took Barbara's hand in both of hers and extended what was meant to be a simple business handshake. She looked directly into Barbara's eyes while cupping her hands over hers. The handshake ended and Miya walked to her car with her jacket over one shoulder. Barbara got one last look at Miya's luscious bottom packed into those white jeans. Miya opened the car door and, before she got in, looked back at Barbara.

Miya gave a flirtatious wave and said "Bye."

Firing up the Mercedes, she drove off. Barbara let a huge sigh of relief as she watched the Mercedes head down the street. Happy that she made the sale, Barbara was also troubled that Miya and Jenna knew each other. What would happen if they talk to each other? And what would Jenna share with her about their history. Additionally, Barbara was having a few concerns about her attraction to the dusky Ms. Khatri. Rest assured, Barbara Anderson was indeed heterosexual. She was a completely faithful wife so far as other men were concerned. Her past encounters, firstly with Teresa Scalia and then later with Michelle Smithson, uncovered some dormant attractions to women. Conflicted about these feelings as she was, it did not prevent her from acting upon them when the opportunity arose. As was the case with Jenna on the secluded island.

Some background on Ms. Miya Khatri is in order. Born in the United States, she's from a wealthy Indian family. This was old money that went back to the time when India was a British colony. Her parents immigrated to the United States shortly after they were married and financed by their families both parents achieved PhD's. Miya was raised in an academic environment. But this daughter had no interest in pursuing an advanced academic career. When she earned her bachelor's degree, she informed her parents that it was time to do more than study and wanted to experience life. Her parents were quite accommodating and continued to provide her with very generous financial support. Even when Miya came out to them as lesbian. Miya and Jenna had met during their college days and for a short time were lovers. They had maintained a friendship over the years.

In a few short weeks, the necessary updating had been done to the restaurant and Miya was preparing for grand opening. She decided she would give her friend Jenna call and invite her over.

"Jenna, it's Miya Khatri. How are you?"

"Miya! Oh my gosh it's good to hear from you. How long has it been?"

The two women spent the next several minutes catching up on what had been going on with their lives. Miya related that she had purchased the property and was opening a restaurant. She also happened to mention the real estate agent was from the same town as Jenna.

"She was a very cute blonde, in her early 30s. Dynamite legs and a very cute bottom. She was wearing a wedding ring, but I swear she was certainly giving me the once over." Miya related.

"You remember her name by chance?" The wheels were turning in Jenna's brain.

"Yes I've got her business card right here. Just a second. Here it is. Her name is Barbara Anderson."

"Oh my God!" Jenna laughed. "I certainly do know Mrs. Anderson. And I have no doubt she was checking you out." Jenna then went on to give Miya a complete briefing on Jenna's past encounters with Barbara. After listening to Jenna's report on her experiences with Barbara Anderson, Miya was intrigued.

"Jenna you are terrible!" Miya exclaimed. "You spanked her in public? I don't believe it!"

"Yes, I did, but I wished I hadn't. I was pretty much under orders from my boss." Jenna explained to Miya the situation at the oil wrestling event. "Barbara had gotten into a catfight with another housewife. We just upped the ante on them both to make a better show. That other housewife, Teresa Scalia, is a real diva. She truly deserved everything she got. A girl I work with, Maria, has tangled with her in the past. I still have a little remorse over what happened to Barbara".

Miya was now beginning to hatch a plot in her head. Something that would be enjoyable for both her and Jenna.

"Jenna, why don't you have a makeup date with Barbara? Mend some fences with her so to speak." Miya proposed.

"What do you have in mind? I get the feeling there's something devious going on here." said Jenna with a bit of a snicker.

"Well, what I have in mind is that the afternoon of the opening you and Barbara can come over here, do some shopping in the Main Street shops, then perhaps some wine tasting. After that you two can have a nice dinner here and we'll see what develops."

"And what exactly would you like to develop?" Jenna queried.

"Oh, perhaps a more in-depth connection with my real estate agent. If she's all you say she is." Miya said seductively.

"This does sound like fun, you devil. Okay I'll call Barbara and be my diplomatic best. I'll let you know how things turn out."

And with that, the plan was hatched. Now it was up to Jenna to convince a sure to be a reluctant and resentful Barbara.

From the kitchen counter the distinctive tone of Barbara's cell phone announced an incoming call. Barbara, along with husband Mark and son Chad, were in the adjoining family room. The boys thoroughly enthralled with the Sunday night football game and Barbara enjoying a favorite book. Hearing the phone, Barbara marked her place and set the book down on an end table. Retrieving the phone from the counter Barbara looked at the incoming number and did not recognize it.

"Good Lord I hope this isn't another extended car warranty sales pitch." Barbara thought. "Hello, this is Barbara."

"Hi Barbara. This is Jenna Myers. How have you been?" Said Jenna very breezily.

"Who? Jenna Myers! Why are you calling me? I can't imagine I'd have anything to say to you." Barbara said in a hushed voice as she put her hand over her mouth and some distance between herself and the family room. She certainly did not want her husband hearing any of this particular conversation.

"Now please Barbara hear me out. I want to make amends with you. I am so, so, sorry about what happened at the oil wrestling show. Roxanne made me do that to you. I had no choice, or I would lose my job. I've been filled with guilt ever since."

"Your remorse is commendable. I'll hang up now and I'll thank you never contact me again." Barbara said forcefully.

"Wait Barbara, please." Jenna pleaded. "Remember the island? Don't you think that was something special..... I do."

Indeed, Barbara did remember their island tryst. In fact, her mind wandered back to that time quite often, but the public humiliation she suffered at the oil wrestling show was quite another matter. Nonetheless, Barbara had a small speck of curiosity about what Ms. Myers was up to.

"I remember the island quite well. And I remember what you did to me in front of the entire town. Why should I listen anything you have to say?" Barbara stated less forcefully with a more inquisitive tone.

"Please let me make this up to you. Give me the chance to show you I'm truly sorry."

Now Barbara's interest was piqued. Her time with Jenna on the island was one of the most intense sexual experiences she'd ever had. And Barbara was considering this might be an avenue to explore once again.

"All right Jenna, I'll listen. What do you have in mind?"

Jenna then went on to describe their "makeup date" activities. Shopping, winetasting, a nice dinner.

"Jenna we can't do that around here. We'll be seen. There's enough wagging tongues in this area as it is."

"Oh no we'll go to a different town. There are several to choose from that have the things we want to do." Jenna specifically avoided naming the town where Miya's restaurant is located. She didn't want to raise any suspicions with Barbara.

Barbara took a long pause and consider the risk versus reward. Her libido got the best of her and Barbara consented.

"Oh my, Jenna, you've convinced me. Will a week from Saturday work for you? My husband and son will be on football road trip weekend and I can get away easily."

"Wonderful I'm so glad! I'll pick you up around 3 PM?" Jenna asked.

"No, that won't work. You can't pick me up at my house. Too many prying eyes. I'll meet you at that roadside park on the west edge of town. We can drop one vehicle there and then go on." Barbara knew this roadside park rather well as it was at this location she had to pause to relieve some sexual tension on a late night. And have an encounter, with her pants down, with a highway patrolman.

"I know exactly where you mean. I'll see you there at the appointed time. Barbara I'm really looking forward to this." Jenna said with all the contrived sincerity she could muster.

"I am too Jenna." Barbara thought this would be a fun afternoon, a girls afternoon out. But deep down she was toying with the hope that there could be some sensuous activities.

It was a seasonably warm Saturday in October. Barbara, with more than a little nervous anticipation, had arrived at the roadside park about 15 minutes before the 3 o'clock meeting time. Barbara's mind began to race as she thought about what could or could not happen on this "date". She did have some lust in her heart for the attractive dancer Jenna Myers. Barbara was also reviewing in her mind the night she had stopped at this park. A rather humiliating scene being caught masturbating by a highway patrolman. As she was reliving those moments, Barbara's right hand slowly reflexively found itself between her jean covered legs. Barbara closed her eyes and allowed her head to lean back and rest on the seat headrest. Soon she was reminiscing her time with Jenna on the beach. Lost in her dreams she was soon brought back to reality by the sharp beep of an auto horn. Looking to her left she saw a bright red Volkswagen bug and out stepped Jenna Myers.

Her long curly hair down well past well past her shoulders, the caramel skinned Jenna was the picture of fall fashion. Under a medium brown cardigan, she was wearing a burnt orange long-sleeved top. Stylish tight jeans with the requisite holes. On her feet were a black pair of chunky heel, stacked sole lace up boots. Jenna quickly walked up to Barbara's car. Barbara stepped out of her car, shut the door and locked it. She turned toward Jenna. Dressed appropriately for fall, Barbara was wearing a navy blue, bulky knit sweater. She also chose jeans for the day, tight and formfitting. Completing her outfit were a pair of brown suede, ankle high boots with stylish high heel.

"Barbara thank you for meeting me," Jenna said as she took Barbara's hands in hers. "I so much want to make up to you after what happened that day."

Barbara was slightly taken aback at Jenna's physical closeness, but didn't pull her hands away.

"It's all right Jenna, I accept your apology. Let's have a nice day, okay?"

"Great that's all I can ask. Let's get going."

The women climbed into Jenna's VW and headed out of the park. Barbara had discussed their destination and was curious about what Jenna had in mind.

"What town are we going to?" Barbara asked.

"Oh, just down this road a few miles. There's a good winery there and some interesting shops." Jenna was being deliberately evasive so as not to alert Barbara that some plans were afoot. The women exchanged small talk as the miles went by. Soon they were getting close to the town of Baxter, which of course, was the location of Miya's restaurant. Reading the road signs, Barbara saw that the next exit was to the town of Baxter. Her heart sank when Jenna clicked on the turn signal and took the exit.

obo
obo
89 Followers