Suddenly Sarah, A Different Tale

Story Info
A different day #2 with Sarah involves serious submission.
5.8k words
3.28
6.7k
5
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers

Suddenly Sarah, A Different Tale

**************************

This is an alternative Chapter 2 to the Suddenly Sarah story I wrote recently. It takes day number two with Sarah in a whole different direction. It likely helps to read the first story.

The themes of this story are not for everyone, but for those that like submission I hope you enjoy. As always, my stories are just stories, so enjoy them, just don't take them too seriously. I write them for fun, I hope you enjoy reading them and have similar fun.

**************************

I left Sarah's after what was a fantastic hook-up with an amazing woman. I was not unhappy. Our flirt turned into a full-blown afternoon of great sex. Yes, I had cheated on my wife, but I didn't think I was going to have to answer for that.

Later that evening I got a text from Sarah.

How would you feel about round #2 tomorrow at my place?

Of course, what time?

Let's skip sailing. Be at my place at 2pm.

I liked that she didn't really ask, instead telling me. I have a bit of a submissive streak (OK, actually I have a serious submissive streak) and that made it hotter for me. I think part of the whole reason I was so hot for Sarah is she is so confident and strong. I am attracted to that as I come across as both of those but like to be submissive in my sexual relationships. I decided to respond in a fun, but submissive way.

Yes Captain!

Oh, and one more thing, no sex until then, I want you extra horny! That means no sex of any kind!

Dang, she was making me want her even more. I do love a woman who takes charge.

Aye, aye Captain. I will follow orders!

That evening was uneventful, and I avoided any sex with my wife or my right hand. I was horny all night and woke up wishing I could run over to Sarah's first thing. The best I could do was respond to her text.

I hope you were a good boy last night, I have so much fun planned for us today. Be here precisely at 2pm.

I obeyed my captain's orders and was a good boy. I am looking forward to today so much! I will see you at 2pm!

I took care of some needed work and headed out with enough time to arrive at Sarah's at the precise time ordered. I was very excited to hook up again with my summer fling. She was so sexy and her dominant tone in the texts had me beyond excited.

I knocked exactly at 2pm. A moment later the door swung open and Sarah was standing there in a pair of shorts and the same red athletic top she had worn the previous day. She stood in the doorway and looked me up and down.

"Are you ready for a mind-blowing day?"

"Absolutely!" I said with enthusiasm.

"I need you to answer a question for me before our fun starts: what are you willing to do for me?"

I was super charged with sexual excitement and quickly answered, "anything!"

"That is the answer I wanted to hear, but are you sure?"

"Sarah Wingard, I am yours to do with as you wish!"

She smiled, leaned out of the door, kissed me and replied, "don't forget what you just said. Because if you follow me into my house, I am going to hold you to that commitment!"

"A crew always obeys his Captain." I said lightheartedly, but this short exchange had my submissive side boiling over and a sexual charge went through me as I professed my obedience to Sarah.

"Then put this on, take my hand, and become mine." She handed me a blindfold and I dutifully put it on. I reached out and found her hand and Sarah led me into her house.

She took me to her bedroom (I remembered the way from the previous day) and told me to strip naked. I did and was soon naked and rock hard in front of my goddess. She laid me down onto her bed and told me to put my hands over my head. She then ran her hand up my naked body and grabbed my hands and started to tie them together. A moment later I could feel my arms being stretched as she tied them to the headboard.

"You like this don't you?" Sarah whispered into my ear as she ran her fingers over my chest, "I have such plans for my crew!"

Sarah ran her hand back down my body stopping to stroke my pulsing cock a couple times.

"And so far, it seems you like my plans!"

"God yes!" was my honest response.

Sarah pulled my legs apart and tied each ankle to the bed. I was now spread eagle on the bed. She curled up next to me slowly stroking my cock, which was about to blow.

"Answer a few questions for me." Sarah said as she pressed against me and continued her teasing of my cock.

"You are mine, correct?"

"Yes I am!"

"Do you like being helpless and under my control?"

"I do."

"Why don't you answer me with a 'yes Mistress' before we continue"

Dang, Sarah just kept getting more perfect. I had struggled not to say those words to each of her questions because I didn't want to take it in a creepy direction, but now I was free to let my submissive side run free.

"Yes, Mistress"

"That is better." Sarah said as she squeezed my cock even harder.

"Did we have fun yesterday?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Do you want to have fun again today?"

"Yes, Mistress. Fun with you is amazing!"

"Will you let me pick the fun?"

"Yes. Mistress, anything you want!"

Those are the type of statements we make when we are being sexually aroused by a high desirable woman. They are also the statements we tend to regret later.

"I have a story to tell you. Do you want to hear it?"

"Of course, Mistress"

"Well a few years back, I lived out east while my husband lived back here. Our jobs kept us apart during the week. And while I was away my husband would get jealous. He was sure I was sleeping with other men. And indeed, he was correct. I had two or three men I was carrying on with at any one time. That is just who I am. I love my husband; I just love sex more. I told him I still loved him, and loved our family life, and would be his enthusiastic lover anytime, but that I needed to be wild and enjoy others too. It took a while, but he finally decided he could live with that. Did you know you are the second guy I have been with this summer? Our dock installer just might have gotten quite the tip!" Sarah laughed.

I didn't really know how to respond as I thought our connection was more than sex. That might seem odd coming from a guy tied to Sarah's bed, but I really thought we had something more than a fling.

Sarah continued. "So, this one guy I was hooking up with turned out to be a major submissive. I could order him to do just about anything. And it was great fun. I turned into quite the dominant bitch and he could not have been happier. The first interesting part of that was that he helped me understand what makes a man crave submission and how to recognize it. And during our first sail together, I recognized it in you. You're a submissive, aren't you?"

She had me. I responded honestly. "Yes, Mistress. And I am guessing this means I am your submissive now."

"That is a logical observation, but not entirely accurate. Because once my husband agreed that it was OK if I screwed around, I started telling him about my trysts. And when I was really getting into making this man submit, I told him about that too. And a funny thing happened; he got very turned-on by hearing about it. So, I had him fly out to spend the weekend with me and invited the guy over. It was amazing. Paul got into it, and even though I stayed as the dominant mistress, he became the master. We used this man as our toy and that included making him perform oral sex on Paul. Now Paul doesn't have a gay bone in his body, but he loved getting serviced by the man I owned. We had an amazing weekend. Are you liking my story so far?"

As she said this, she leaned harder against me. Her body felt so good and her story was blowing my mind and the stroking of my cock was keeping me fully on edge. I was on sensory overload. I stammered off a "Yes, Mistress, it is an amazing story."

"Oh, it gets better. So, Paul and I used that original sub and soon my tall sexy husband was finding that being dominant with his wife was great fun. We crossed a lot of barriers and soon he was fucking our toy in the ass as well as receiving oral pleasure. For six months we explored many sexual boundaries including anal sex with each other. I used a strap-on of course, and Paul learned to love it. His big long cock in my ass is still one of my favorite things. I am guessing you like anal sex, it just seems like something you would be into. Is that true?

It was. I loved getting my ass fucked. I had a crazy co-worker that I had an affair with, and she introduced me to the joys of getting reamed by a strap-on, although I had never actually taken a real cock in my ass.

"I have had the pleasure of getting fucked by a strap-on, Mistress. I like it very much."

"That is good to hear, that means you won't mind when I fuck you. Ask me to fuck you, baby!"

"Please Mistress, fuck me with your strap-on. I will be your grateful ass slut!"

"OK, so we have one plan in motion; make Jim my personal ass slut. That will be such fun! But getting back to my story, you see when I read you as submissive, you know, the way your agreed to sail and agreed to meet me early to work on the boat, and the way you looked at me, and deferred to anything I wanted, I could see that you were a submissive. So, after that first sail together, I waited for you to text, because I knew you desperately wanted to, and then I started to flirt with you. Do you remember?"

"Yes, Mistress. I saved all of those texts. I wanted you so much by the end of that evening!"

"I know, I could tell. I was having such fun teasing you. But you know who else was having fun? Paul. We sat together in bed and teased you together. And after we stopped texting, he fucked the shit out of me. It was amazing. In fact, in the end, it was Paul who suggested I pursue an affair with you. But is it really an affair when your husband is the one suggesting it? What do you think my pet?"

"I think today is about to get very interesting for me." I had caught up to where she was taking me. I was her pet and that likely meant I was about to be her husband's pet too. These thoughts were interrupted by Sarah slapping me across the face.

In a voice of a mother speaking to her young son, she said, "Did you forget the proper way to address me?"

"I am sorry, Mistress. You just have my head spinning and my hormones surging. But I won't make the mistake again, Mistress."

"That's better. And yes, your day is going to get interesting. You are going to spend it serving your new Mistress and your new Master. In fact, why don't we take off this blindfold and you can meet your new master." As she said this she reached up and took it off.

Standing at the end of the bed was her husband. He was fully nude and as she implied, he was tall, at least 6'5" and very fit and hanging between his legs was a long, and currently hard cock.

"Let's not start slowly. Ask your Master if you can suck his cock."

I was frozen. I had never gone this far. But Sarah knew what she was doing. I was totally head over heels for her, and she was correct in her reading of me as a submissive. Pretty much all my fantasies were submission related. But I was always fantasizing about serving a woman. Which I guess I was going to do, but serving a man was new territory for me even in fantasy land. And this was NOT fantasy land. There was a well-hung man standing right in front of me. And the woman of my dreams was asking me to suck this man's cock. My brain was racing, but my mouth stayed silent.

The second slap of the day broke me out of it. "Ask to suck my husband's cock, right now. Or I can just untie you and find someone else to sail with and have fun with. You can have your nice little memories of a great fuck yesterday. But I don't think you want to go. So. I will help you out, all you have to do is answer my questions. Ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You have a serious crush on me, correct?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"We had great sex yesterday, correct?"

"The best, Mistress!"

"You understand that if you are my submissive pet, we just might have more great sex, correct?"

"I understand Mistress, and want you badly!"

"So, you want to be my submissive pet, correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And submissive pet's always do what they are told, correct?"

"Yes. Mistress."

"So, when I tell you to suck my husband's cock, you will obey, correct?"

I was trapped. God I was hot for Sarah and wanted our fling to continue, but this was a huge thing. I struggled to say anything, and then a very quiet, "Yes, Mistress" came out.

"I didn't hear you?" Sarah was not about to let me off the hook that easily.

"Yes, Mistress." I said in full voice.

"Yes, Mistress, what? Tell us what you want?"

She had won. I went all in. "I want to serve you Mistress and suck your husband's cock for you."

"Well then, ask him nicely and he will let you do it!" As she said this, she pinched the head of my cock in a way that both hurt and was amazingly stimulating.

"Please sir, may I suck your cock?" I said the words.

There was no verbal answer, but Sarah's husband came onto the bed and knelt over my chest with his long cock directly in front of my lips. I leaned up and opened my mouth. His cock slid in and I started to suck on it. Sarah propped a pillow under my head so I could maintain the needed angle and within a few minutes I was a full-blown cock sucker. The amazing part was I almost immediately loved doing it. It felt so right to pleasure a man, especially on behalf of a woman as amazing as Sarah.

"Keep pleasuring my husband my little submissive pet. You are going to make a great submissive sissy for him to use whenever he pleases. Suck his cock because you want to give him pleasure and because you know it pleases me." Sarah used her voice to deepen my submission and her husband started to get more assertive and began to face fuck me.

"That's it, baby, use our sissy slut. Remind him that this is what he is good for. Remind him that he only got to have me because you let him and that now you are showing me that you are the real man and he is just a cock sucking little sissy." Sarah was going full-tilt now and humiliating me. And her taunts were hitting home as I was getting more aroused and into it as she pushed me.

At the same time I was finding myself working hard to suck and pleasure him. It actually felt good. I liked the feel of his cock and the humiliation made me want to suck him more. Sarah could see that I was getting into it.

"There you go. You are starting to understand that all submissive little sissy sluts find true happiness with a cock in their mouth. Suck my husband like it is the most important thing you have ever done. Make me proud and be the faggot you were meant to be!"

I was taken aback by the 'faggot' word. But I was also now so into it, I kept my enthusiastic sucking going. Sarah was reading me so easily. Twenty minutes ago if you had laid out this scenario I would have thought you were crazy, yet here I was eagerly sucking a cock and getting turned on by humiliating taunts. It was like Sarah had found a switch in my brain and tripped it. I was fully in and I was certainly fully hers to mold and shape into whatever she wanted.

"That is right my pet, you are a faggot. A cock sucking faggot. And soon you are going to be an ass-giving faggot. Suck for all you are worth and fully accept your role. Make him cum and become our sissy faggot forever!"

As she said this her husband increased the pace and depth of his thrusts and I knew I was going to soon be tasting his cum. I could barely stay ahead of my gag reflex, but I was still sucking as he thrust. I kept my lips puckered hard on his long cock as it thrust in and out of my mouth. There wasn't really a doubt, I was becoming their faggot.

As my transformation was happening, Sarah started to stroke my cock again and then she laughed and said, "I have an idea! On the count of ten I want both of you to cum!" Are we ready.... " and she started to count down. I no longer could put up any resistance, nor did I want to. I started pushing my head onto Paul's cock as he thrust, and I was also pushing my hips up in response to the amazing feel of Sarah's hand job.

"three, it's almost time.... Two, let's do this.... And one. Let loose boys!"

And I did, my cock exploded. And just as I was feeling the peak of that I realized my mouth was being flooded with my new Master's cum. I was fully theirs now.

"Swallow your Master's cum!" Sarah commanded with delight in her voice. "You are officially our cum eating sissy faggot!"

Her husband slowed after his third spurt and I was able to swallow. The man produced a lot of cum! I swallowed and spilled his cum out of my mouth. He pulled out and finished with two more spurts onto my face. As I recovered from both the explosion of cum and the intensity of the situation. I realized Sarah was pointing her phone at me.

"Smile faggot! You have been marked by a real man!" She took a few photos and then kneeled on the bed next to her husband and they kissed passionately. She spoke to him next.

"Thanks, baby, for making him our bitch. And the funny part is he thought I fucked him yesterday because I was somehow unsatisfied with you. You are the best, you are a real man with a bigger, better cock, and he is simply our sissy faggot covered in your cum. Let's get you cleaned up and revved back up so you can fuck his ass and fully finish him as a man!"

Now she leaned over me so her face was just a bit away from mine. She smiled, a smile I still loved, but now understood had a sinister side, and then leaned in and kissed me, tasting her own husband's cum in our kiss. I kissed her back, she was still my dream woman even if I was realizing that there was going to be a big price to pay to live that dream. She broke the kiss and pulled away some.

"You loved sucking your Master's cock, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will do it again anytime you are asked."

"Of course, Mistress"

"Tell us what you are!"

"I am your submissive faggot, Mistress."

"Yes you are, and while I know you want to be our faggot, and want to serve, remember I have great photos and video of you sucking cock and becoming a cum bucket. And if you ever start to feel like you are losing your motivation to serve, just think about those being published for all to see. That should jump start your motivation."

"I understand, Mistress. But I will serve because you are a perfect Goddess and I want to serve you!"

"You say that now, but when you are bent over with one cock in your mouth and one in your ass, being used by multiple men you just may question your own devotion. So, just understand that you serve me because you are a submissive at heart, but also because you know I won't hesitate to out you as a sissy faggot to all your friends and family. You thought I was actually interested in you and your life when we spoke on the boat, but I was actually just making sure I knew who would get the photos and videos when it was time to finish you. So, keep me happy, keep my husband happy, keep our friends and associates happy, and you just might be able to still have a life. Disobey me and I will bury you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will be fully obedient."

Sarah's mood went quickly from serious to playful and she leaned in and kissed me again. I kissed back desperately. I wanted her so badly. It was likely kisses were all I was going to get. She broke her kiss and then immediately kissed her husband. They kissed hard for two to three minutes.

"Yep, no comparison. I love you baby and you are fitter, stronger, with a better cock, and even kiss better. Let's see if we can find something our little sissy is better at. Do you think he takes cock up his ass better than you?"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers
12