Suddenly Sarah, A Different Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, Paul spoke, "I am guessing he will be begging for more within 3 minutes. And I will remind you the only thing I take up my ass is your strap-on, so I guarantee he will be better at being an ass slut than I am!"

"Then let's get this ass fucking party started!" Sarah started to untie me. "No need for restraints, our little faggot wants to obediently serve, isn't that right faggot?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She finished untying me and gave me an opportunity to go use the bathroom, although I was not allowed to clean up the cum still on my face. I went to the bathroom and then stood for a moment looking in the mirror. My face was shiny from the cum. I contemplated that I was about to go back into the bedroom to be sodomized by Sarah's husband and become a bitch. There was no turning back. I wanted Sarah, I wanted to serve and obey Sarah, and the price of that was my manhood. I looked one more time, nodded my head at the submissive faggot that was staring back at me, and headed back to the bedroom.

"Are you ready to fully give us your manhood? To become our bitch and slave? And to experience how perfect it is to be fucked by my amazing husband?"

"Yes, Mistress." I decided this was going to happen one way or another and I might as well embrace it, so I turned to Master Paul and said, "Please Master, fuck me with your perfect cock and help me show my Mistress that I am her perfect submissive slave!"

Sarah laughed, "Now that is the proactive attitude I want in my slaves, keep that up and you just might get to fuck me again. That is what you want, right slave. You want the chance to be back inside of me and you will do anything to make that happen!"

"Yes, Mistress. You are perfect and I will do anything to get a chance to be with you again."

"Well, your first move is to get on the bed on all fours and beg my husband to fuck your ass!"

I climbed on the bed. Because Paul was so tall, my ass was right where it needed to be. I turned my head back and begged him.

"Please sir, fuck my ass. Be the first man to take me. Use me for your pleasure and make Mistress happy. My ass is completely yours to use."

Sarah came over and poured some lube, which I was thankful for. Then she jumped on the bed and sat on her knees looking me right in the eyes. "Fuck him, baby! I want to watch his face as you penetrate his sissy ass and make him our bitch!"

And with that I felt Sarah's husband's cock push against my ass. He pressed harder and he popped in. The pain hit immediately, and he didn't show any sign of caring as he made short plunges into me until he was fully in my ass. His cock is long with a pronounced head on it, so I was crying from this anal assault. It hurt bad, but I was obedient and gave this man my ass.

"Oh, baby you should see his face. It hurts and he is trying to be good. Start to take his manhood away one stroke at a time!" The Sarah I knew from the boat was gone and now there was only dominant Sarah. At the same time, the confident guy who taught her to sail and fucked her yesterday was also gone and the sissy faggot version of me was fully in-charge.

Paul started to fuck me in and out. He wasn't rough, but it wasn't gentle either. The pain as he fully entered me was still there, but I started to feel the pleasure too. Soon I was moaning and pushing back. That did not go unnoticed by Sarah.

"You like being his bitch, don't you? It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress what?"

"Yes, Mistress, it feels good."

"Tell your master how much you like his cock in your ass!"

"Sir, your cock feels so good. Please keep fucking me. I am your bitch and love the feeling of your strong cock in my ass. Use me fully!"

And that is what Paul did. He started to really slam into me. At this point the pain was gone and it truly was nothing but pleasure. I started to leak pre-cum from my hard cock as his cock was massaging my prostrate and bringing me great pleasure.

Sarah grabbed my head and held me inches from hers. "You are our fully obedient, cock sucking, ass fucking, sissy faggot bitch. Say it!"

"God yes, Mistress. I am all of those. You own me completely and your Husband's cock is so fucking amazing. I will suck it and get fucked by it anytime. Thank you, Mistress for sharing his cock with me."

"You will experience many other cocks for me. Paul, baby, don't you think this faggot will make a great fuck toy for your law firm. I was thinking Brian will especially like having his tight ass."

Paul responded, "Oh, Brian and numerous others will definitely enjoy him. His ass is nice. I am sorry you had to spend a day fucking him to get us to this point, but now that he is ours, I suppose it was worth the investment."

Sarah laughed and leaned in and kissed me passionately. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure of her husband's cock and her kisses and I started to cum. My mouth went from kissing to just being frozen open as I experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

"Oh my god, he is cumming! You literally fucked him so well he came! This is hilarious. He is such a sissy he came." Sarah was enjoying my humiliation greatly. She scooped up a wad of my cum and rubbed it in my face. "Eat your cum!" I did. She grabbed more and spread it all over my face.

"You are in heaven aren't you, sissy boy! You like this better than fucking me yesterday, don't you!?"

"No Mistress, being with you was the best. But yes I am also in heaven now Mistress. Your husband's cock is perfect, and this feel sooooo gooooood!"

For his part, Paul just kept fucking me. It felt so amazing. I was fully on edge after cumming and the feel of his cock stroking in and out of my ass was perfect. I started to really get into it and push back. I didn't care that I was fully admitting I was a sissy ass slut, all I wanted was more of his cock!

Sarah jumped off the bed and started taking photos. I still didn't care. Photos weren't why I would give my ass to this man any time, his cock was why. It felt perfect in my ass and it made me realize that being taken was at least as pleasurable as being the one doing the taking. I was fully focused on submitting to my Master and bringing him the pleasure he deserved.

Sarah finished with photos and got up behind her husband. "Finish him baby! Cum in his sissy ass so he will never be a real man again!" She then switched to speaking to me, "You want my man's cum don't you, sissy boy!"

"God, yes Mistress. Please Master cum in my ass!"

Sarah just kept pushing my humiliation, and it made the whole experience even more arousing. I always knew, and was fully discovering, that humiliation and arousal are hard wired together for me. Sarah was playing me like a fiddle! "You know you will never be a real man again! Say it faggot!"

"I will never be a real man again, Mistress!"

"And if you aren't a real man, I don't think I will ever fuck you again. Maybe I will let you clean my pussy after my husband fucks me, but if you take my husband's cum up your ass, you are saying goodbye to my pussy forever. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg him to cum and become the true faggot you are. Make sure you tell him that you won't ever even try to be with me again. Tell him you will only serve me, but never fuck me!"

"Please Master cum in my ass, enjoy that pleasure and know you have taken my manhood. I will never be with your wife again; I will only serve her. She is a Goddess and deserves better men than me. Please cum in me and make me the sissy boy faggot I really am!"

Paul grabbed my hips hard, slammed a few more thrusts into me and came. I could feel him unloading deep in me and knew I was never going to be the same. We might be in the moment, but Sarah was right, I was never going to be a real man again. I had just submitted myself to a real man and realized my place was on the receiving end of a man's cock. I would never get inside Sarah again, and while that made me sad, I knew she was right to only want real men. As I pushed back and rotated my hips to give Paul every extra ounce of pleasure, I knew this was the real me and that I would be back in this position as soon as I was asked by Paul or Sarah.

Sarah came around front of me again and lifted my head by my hair and looked intensely at me.

"What are you?"

"I am a faggot sissy that loves to serve real men!"

"And who do you belong to?"

"I am yours Mistress Sarah and I also serve Master Paul and anyone you give me to."

"Will you ever get to fuck me again?"

"Never, Mistress. You only give yourself to real men and I am not a real man."

"I am glad we understand each other!" As she finished saying that she leaned in and kissed me. It was actually gentle and nice. She broke away from the kiss and smiled her perfect smile at me.

"You did well today sissy. Go home and recover, but be back here at exactly 1pm tomorrow. My husband is playing golf with three work colleagues in the morning and you are going to be their post golf amusement. Your mouth and ass will be well used."

"Yes, Mistress. I will be the perfect sissy and welcome their cocks in my sissy mouth and sissy ass."

"I knew you would break easily and become my submissive faggot. It was so obvious that you craved submission. Even though you will never touch me like yesterday again, I actually enjoyed our day together. And if tomorrow you continue to show promise, and satisfy all the men fully, I just might let you finish the day by jerking off for my amusement."

"Thank you, Mistress, I will be my best tomorrow and satisfy every man."

"I know you will sissy, because more than anything you crave to be my obedient sissy slut, isn't that right."

"Absolutely Mistress."

"Then go home now and be ready to serve tomorrow." And with that she pointed to my clothes on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched me get dressed. I finished, looked at my amazing Mistress and said, "Thank you Mistress, I will be back tomorrow to serve you once again. I belong to you fully!" She just nodded at me and I left for home. As soon as I got in my car I smiled and looked forward to day #2 as Sarah's sissy faggot!


12