Sud's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sud: Is this your hangout place?

Me: Yes

Silence for a few more moments

Sud: I am fucked, am I not?

She had caught me my surprise. I didn't expect this line of conversation from her.

Me: I am not sure what you mean. Elaborate.

Sud: Can I trust you?

I didn't respond. I gazed at her.

Sud: I want to ask you a few questions and I want you to be honest with me. Will you do that please?

Me: Sure.

She was gathering her thoughts again. She looked away and composed her question.

Sud: Do you have any plans of getting back with my sister?

Bombshell dropped. I was shocked. Is she going to be guilted into not doing this again? As fas as I was concerned, I was done with my ex. But will she believe me?

Me: No. That is a 5 year old story which you shouldn't make me revisit.

Sud: I am sorry. I understand. I just want you to know, I wouldn't be doing this if you had...

Me: So it is easier for you to take this two of us thing as you ran into me and a fresh start ensued.

Sud: Yes. I will be happy if you took it the same way. I love my sister and I won't ever do this if you had any plans of rekindling.

Me: Sud, I don't want to speak of her.

Sud grabbed my palm immediately.

Sud: Ok, ok, I just wanted to get this out. Sorry. I do not want you think of me as someone who would cross their sister.

Me: I don't...

Sud grabbed my palm and pressed again

Sud: I am sorry, but I wanted it to be clear. I don't want that on my conscience.

I was revisiting my notes in my mind. Communication was an item that needed to be addressed. We were communicating here. Should I have an agenda for this or should I be honest and take the risk that it could end here tonight? My mind had started parallel tracks of processing. Sud was being honest and open. Should I try that as well? Too risky? Let's try.

Sud: Do you have a girlfriend now?

Bombshell lobbed again. Is there a correct answer? The truth is I didn't. I was way too busy in my work. I would flirt with a couple females across geographies who I had ran into at various times in life. But all of them knew it was casual and transient. If I tell her this, will she be all I-don't-want-to-ruin-relationships and stop or will she be ok? Let's try honesty.

Me: No, I don't. I am way too busy for anything right now.

Sud: Seriously? You smart-ass, good-looking nerd are single? Don't lie.

She smiled a bit.

Me: Yes. All true.

Sud: You know it will be really bad for me if anyone comes to know of anything...

Me: I know

Sud: I have a family, you have nothing to lose. It's not fair. You will move on, you are young. I will be...

Me: Hey, I know. Relax.

I pressed her palm.

Me: I want you to know something. No one will ever know anything from me. If you don't lose your senses and spill something to someone, by intention or accident, no one will know.

Sud was silent. She was processing.

Me: If you want to stop, you can leave, and you will never hear from me again

Sud shook her head and continued: No, I just don't want anyone to know.

Me: Then stop behaving abnormally. This is two people having coffee. If you give no one reason to doubt, no one will.

She composed herself again. It took a few minutes for her to reset.

Sud: Did you...did you...of course you have...did you

She was stammering her next question.

Me: What?

Sud: Did you watch...that... watch...

Me: Sud! Normal. Two people are talking. So talk like you would.

Sud: It is not normal!

Me: Fucking try to be!

Sud took a few breaths.

Sud: Did you watch the video? The one you sent me?

New ground was being broken here. Sud was opening up.

Me: Yes, what about it?

Sud: Did... did... did...

Me: Sud!

Sud: Did you like it?

Trick question, is it? If I say yes, will she conclude I am unstable. If I say no, will she be embarrassed that she did and retreat into the shell she was just breaking out of? Let's try honesty, again.

Me: Yes. Did you?

Sud was silent. She crossed her legs while sitting. Things had to be getting squirmy between her thighs. She thought of her response for a while. Then she spoke

Sud: When I was a undergrad, I lived with the same two roommates for 4 years. In the 2nd year, one of them got a boyfriend. The other two of us, we saw some guys, time to time, but we rarely ever brought them back to the apartment. But this girl had her guy over almost every week. They were so loud. Even with our doors closed and walls in between, I could hear the guy absolutely go at it. The furniture would rattle against the wall. The door would rattle against the door frame with their thrusting. My friend would moan so uncouthly. She would shout his name and ask him to do stuff. You could hear the bodies make that wet sound against each other. You could hear him slap her butt. They would go on and on as if no one else lived there. I thought, who fucks like that. Mentally, I called her a slut. Who moans like that, like a hooker? The guy would fuck her, get done and leave in sometime. My friend would get out of her room much later. It was like they were rubbing their crazy sex lives on our dating woes. But you know what? Out of the three of us, she was the happiest in life. I never imagined how someone so normal, an absolutely normal happy girl, like her could be such a slut behind the closed door.

Me: What's wrong with her being...

Sud: I never had a guy who would just take control away from me. When this friend broke up, I thought, of course, they had to break up, she is such a slut. All because, she was so loud and expressive. When I had sex, I drove everything. What we would do, how it would start and how it would finish. I never was taken, you know, just taken. Am I able to explain this? Then I met my husband and I thought I have to settle down. Things just settled down. They never took off for me again. I became this repressed married woman who sends her husband to work and son to school. For 10 years, when I am horny, I just climb on my husband and ride him. I control how hard, how fast, how deep. When I saw myself on that video, 20 year old me would have no qualms about saying what a slut this woman in it is. But I can tell you that after all these years, I looked at that woman and I was so fucking aroused. I couldn't stop watching how you just took what you wanted and did what you wanted. But it turned me on like nothing has. I was just being there, laying there and you were throwing me around from floor to furniture to table. You just went about it like, like, I don't know how to put it. You were doing it all, getting me to do it all. I was too tired and exhausted that day when you came over to remember. But when I looked at it on video, I remember exactly how I felt. Now I know why my friend was so fucking happy all those years back.

Sud was being so candid that all my parallel processing engines had stopped working. She was being exceptionally open. I know her upbringing and her sense of culture. For her to admit something sexually deviant is a turn on is a monumental leap. She had just let go.

Sud: Is this how, I am sorry, please just one last time, you used to do it with my sister?

I showed my displeasure with my facial expression. But I thought, if she is being honest, I can go along with that.

Me: No. This is just how I did it with you.

She was thrown off by that. Now she was thinking again. She thought of her response and probably explored possibilities.

Sud: Why with me?

Me: Because I wanted to. And with time, I felt like you liked it too.

She crossed her legs again. She was getting wet for sure. She processed my response and then looked at the paper napkins on the table, picking them up to play with it.

Sud: Does that make me a slut?

Me: No. Just my personal pornstar.

She pushed my palms away and used a paper napkin to hide her blushed smile.

Me: Sud, what we are doing is risky and yes, it can end any time. So here's what I want you to be doing.

I pulled out my phone and showed her our whatsapp chats.

Me: This is what's wrong. We have to be normal here. Out here, in the world, you are what we were before that afternoon. Which means you will be normal, your loud, goofy self with me. You will be energetic and expressive and you will laugh loudly. You will be normal. Do you get it?

Sud: Hmmm

Me: Don't hmmm me. Say yes.

Sud: Yes

Me: There is only one person here who comes before me. That is your kid. If there is anything to do for the kid, that always is priority 1. But everything else you will push around for me. Do you understand?

Sud: Yes

Me: I will never ask you to do anything ever that touches your societal image or personal life. But when you are with me, you know who you are?

Sud was expecting me to finish that, but instead I had posed her a question. She was confused.

Me: What did I say you were?

Sud didn't want to say it. She looked away smiling.

Me: Say it.

Sud shook her head. I pressed on her palm: Say it, Sud.

Sud: Your personal pornstar.

She hid her face in paper napkins. She couldn't believe she was saying those words. Well, communication had been resolved. Only one thing remained for today.

Me: Are you done with your questions?

Sud nodded her head.

Me: How much time have you got left?

Sud: Son will get back in 1.5 hours from his karate class. Why?

Me: That's a good amount of time. Come, let's go.

Sud got up and gathered her stuff: Where are we going?

Me: Come with me.

Sud: But where?

Me: It's terrible that only your friend got to moan in a student's apartment.

I tugged strongly on her hands.

Sud: No! Are you crazy? I am not coming to your apartment! You have roommates. Are you nuts?

Me: Yes I do.

Sud: No way. I am not coming with you to a student accommodation.

I stopped and looked at her straight.

Me: Do you know any of my roommates?

Sud: No

Me: Does any of them know you?

She shook her head.

Me: Then who the fuck are you hiding from?

I started walking without her. She had stopped in the corridor, thinking for herself. This was new ground for her. I kept walking slowly. I was hoping she would have the courage to make the leap. We did have a really candid conversation about our arrangement now. She can't be scared now. Can she?

Few moments later, she grabbed my arm from behind.

Sud: Which floor are you on?

I tapped her in with my ID card and got her into the apartment. One of my roommates was playing his xbox. It was a typical student's accommodation. We did have girls over time to time but it was nothing like a frathouse. All of us were PhD students. Due to how these accommodations worked, I got a new set of roommates every year. I wasn't particularly close with any of them, we were just in a "domestic partnership" so to speak.

Sud's face was red with embarrassment. She barely even looked up. My roommate didn't either. I just said a quick "hey" and pointed Sud to the door to my room. While I was leading her in, I said to her. "Remember who you are, when I close that door". She kept walking as the door opened. She stepped in and then ahead of me. I latched the door. Sud looked around my room. It was a typical student room. Books and papers were strewn around. It was manageably clean. But of course, she had left this life many years ago. For furniture, I had a bed and a desk to work. And that was that.

My bed was high. She climbed up and placed her bag on the floor.

I looked at Sud and asked: So when your friend used to moan her heart out, did you ever touch yourself, wishing it was you that was getting fucked like that?

Sud blushed and nodded.

I took off my t shirt and started undoing my belt.

I was hard as rock and my cock sprang out when I dropped my underwear. Sud instantly went on all fours on the bed. I grabbed her by the nape of the neck and guided her to her work place. She started licking in short strokes, quick, around the tip. I had never imagined that I would be bringing Sud to my student accommodation. I had unlocked a new level to life. I was feeling good about how this was going. I reached out and pulled her dress until it was bunched at her waist. She was wearing lacy lingerie. Sud knew I was going to fuck her. But she didn't know I would be bringing her here. I was curious. I smacked her ass playfully, not hard.

While Sud was sucking me, I asked: You wanted to be fucked today, didn't you?

She didn't respond. I flicked her cheek and asked again.

She said with my dick in her mouth: Mmmm hmmmmm.

Me: You didn't know I was going to bring you here. So where did you think?

No response. I grabbed her face and brought it up and lightly slapped her: Don't make me ask twice. You can talk while you are sucking me. Can't you?

She nodded.

I pushed her head back down.

Me: So where did you think?

Sud: Wash"w"oom.

Racy! Sud had now opened up to being taken anywhere. We had both pushed each other's levels to new heights.

I was enjoying making her speak while she was sucking me off. So I continued. I wanted to get her to admit to this awakening. It was kinky.

Me: So now you are OK with being fucked in public washrooms, huh?

Sud nodded and make eye contact to make sure I know she responded. I grabbed her head and took over the thrusting.

Me: That's like my pornstar.

I kept bobbing her head up and down for extra stimulation. Then I noticed her ass was looking extra round in this lingerie. It was blue translucent. I smacked her ass hard. She winced and her eyes lit up. She freed herself from my grip and released my cock. I let her head go. She gathered her breath.

Sud: Your roommate. He is outside. He can hear.

I calmly pushed her head back down and pushed my cock in deep and replied.

Me: I like that idea.

She was trying to suck but I had impaled it all the way in. I gave her head a few more deep strokes. Then I smacked her ass hard again.

Sud came up again: He can hear. Gag me. Please.

Me: I want him to.

I couldn't care less whether he heard or not. It was a turn on for me to see Sud turned on and in these deviant sexual situations. I turned her around and brought the ass to my cock. Oh I had missed this buxom ass. I peeled off her underwear. She was wet like water is wet. It didn't take a moment to push my dick in.

She gasped as I began stroking. I wasn't slow at all. I started going full length. She was trying to hold her breath in to keep it quiet. It was not gonna work.

Sud: Please. Please gag meeeeeeeeeee. unnnnffffff

Me: No

Sud: Please make me bite on your underwear. I can't control. Unnnnnffffff. Mmmmmmmm

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting deep. She grabbed my bedsheet and bit down on it. I grabbed her hair and slapped her ass as she did that. A loud moan escaped her lips. She compensated by quickly biting down on my bedsheet again. I slapped the other ass cheek again.

Sud:mmmmmmm mmmmmm oooooooohhhh make me gag mmmmmmmm oooooohh your underwear... please...he is going to hear us...

Me: I don't care.

I was going to town on her pussy. Every thrust would result in my balls slapping her groin. Yes, it was that deep. The bodies were making a loud sound when colliding.

Me: Did you masturbate when your friend moaned in her room?

Sud was trying to quieten herself, but my firm tug on her hair was interfering. Her back was now arched out. She had bit down on my bedsheet hard, and I was pulling on her hair to keep her from quietening. As a result she had pulled the sheet out into the air with her teeth. And now I was making her talk in the midst of all this madness.

Thwacckkk. A hard slap landed on the ass.

Me: Answer me!

Sud: Yefffff yeffffff yesssshhh.

It was muffled with the cloth.

Me: I want him to masturbate thinking he is doing it today. You will moan. You will be loud. Don't you dare bite the cloth again.

I snatched the cloth away. Now she just had her own resolve to abstain from moaning. She pit it against my heavy thrusts. It lasted all of about 20 seconds. She burst out into heavy erotic moans. I felt victorious. I started thrusting a little slower but with intensity.

Oh god yes yes yes yes mmmmm mmmmmmm my god ooooooooooohhhhh

Me: Yeah, that's how I want you to sound.

Ah ah ah ah mmmmmmmmm uuuuuunnnnnnff oohhh yess

Now I was sure no matter which game my roommate was playing, he had to hear her. And I would admit, though the initial thought was to just make her open up, now I kind of found it hot to have my roommate listen to Sud's ecstatic moans. I would find it impossible to ignore a woman with her voice moaning behind a flimsy closed door.

Sud came crashing on my cock with a shivering orgasm and tried to pull away. She curled up on the bed. I picked her up in my arms and in one smooth movement placed her on her back on my work desk. Sud was shocked at where she now lay. She grabbed the sides of the desk, scared of falling.

Sud: What are you doing?

I didn't answer. Her legs were in the air. She was looking at me now. I pinned her down pressing two hands on the wall against which the desk was stacked. With my other hand I gently squeezed her throat. Then I got to work. I was sweating now. Sud looked at me with her mouth open. She was moaning as if there was no one around. The resistance had fallen. I made her suck on my fingers and alternated between light squeezes on the throat. She had nowhere to move. I needed her to feel she had no control over how she got fucked. With every thrust, my body would slam against her making a wet sound, her head would touch the wall generating a soft sound and the desk would bang against the wall generating a dense loud sound.

Phtaaappp bup(soft) thud(loud) phtaaappp bup(soft) thud(loud)

The sound was regular like a clock. A 3 point sound which was incredibly arousing to hear along with watching Sud's face contort as she neared her second orgasm. She was trying to control her body as the stimulation was beginning to edge closer to the threshold. She placed my hand on her neck. I grabbed it and squeezed a bit harder. Her lips pursed and the moans intensified. I picked up the speed and reduced the stroke length.

The desk was now banging almost on the second. Sud's eyes were closed as her body tensed up pre-orgasm. Her moans matched the speed of thrusts.

Ah ah uh ah ah ah ah ah ah

It worked for her, it worked for me. She came once more tightening her muscles before shivering the orgasm out of her. Her legs went taut and then flail as the orgasm subsided with her loud uncontrolled moan

Sud: Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk! My fucking god, oooooooooooooooooooooh. Oh oh ohhhhhhhh. Stop. I need to breathe. Break, please.

I stopped fucking her and positioned her body such that now her head was sticking out of the table and her legs were on the wall. She had also sweated, which means she slid easily on the table surface. I essentially rotated her torso on the surface of the table, sliding her into position. I placed one leg on the table and dragged her face to my ass. She was breathing heavily from the fucking. So was I. I said nothing. She started licking without any resistance at all. She knew what was expected and she got about delivering.

Moans of pleasure escaped my lips.

Me: Yes. Oh yes. Lick it, Sud. Fuck this feels good.

Slurping sounds filled the room. My nerve endings were firing like fireworks. I rubbed my ass on her face, grinding back and forth on her mouth, to make sure all of it got a good licking. I was growing to like this act now.

Me: Keep at it. You have learnt well, Sud. Clean it out. Love your mouth in my ass.

I grabbed her face and guided the general direction she was going in. But she licked deep, of her own accord, without being pressed in. It was a different stimulus which added to the experience. I changed which leg was on the table for a better angle. I stroked my cock to keep the stimulation up. Sud licked and licked until I asked her to stop. When I felt the orgasm begin to simmer in my balls, I stepped off the table and saw her face, wet with drool, eager to please. I positioned my balls on her mouth and asked her to lick them. She took to it immediately and licked them intently, trying to take one of them in her mouth. I stepped away from her.