Sud's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rotated her again to have her positioned for fucking. I impaled my cock in her and started thrusting with my body on her. She instinctively grabbed my head as I leaned into her face. I reached out my hands under her ass, grabbed them tight and then picked her body off the table completely. She was fun size, I told you all. Sud's eyes went wide. She hugged me tight and had this face which told me I-cant-believe-what-you-are doing. I had fantasised about doing her this way in one of my dreams. Now it was true. I was bouncing her up and down like a 110 pound weight ball. She was grinding herself against my cock as well. There was something about this angle which made her crazy. Her eyes rolled even though she was intending to look at me. Sud moaned like a woman possessed. It was loud and in my ear. Her legs were loosely wrapped around me. I was controlling her with my hands on her ass. Sud came again and now I felt her whole body shudder because I was holding it. She shivered and shivered as the wave passed over her. She kept trying to grind her pussy into my cock.

Sud: I came. I came. My fucking god, I came. Ohhhhhhh.

Though this position is really hot, you need a lot of strength to hold it for more than a few minutes. I am no athlete. I threw her down on my bed and pinned her with her legs locked high up into the air. I was now thrusting my entire body weight into her. I was plunging balls deep into her pussy. The strokes were slow, but boy were they deep. Sud had now closed her eyes. She just moaned her head off. She was letting me take what I want, how I want. I felt the cum being ready to spill.

It was time to blow my load. I pulled out and dragged her onto the floor.

Me: Kneel

Sud was panting from all the effort. She was still wearing her summer dress. But it was wrinkled in ways no one can imagine. It was bunched all the way up just below her tits. She struggled to get her breathing right.

Me: Make me cum.

She enthusiastically grabbed my cock and started a high-suction performance. She first licked off her own juice. Then she sucked with vigor. She played with my balls in the midst. She would pop the cock out go back to the balls and then come back to cock. I was tired but I couldn't feel this was doing it. The explosion was getting away. It was making me frustrated. My orgasm was within reach but not yet here. Sud could sense my frustration and she started putting in even more effort. It was not her fault to be honest.

With a grunt of frustration, I roughly pulled her up by her hair and pushed her to the desk and bent her over it. Her dress had fallen to her waist during her kneeling. I pulled her dress up again and bunched it up and tucked it in on itself. My dick was hard and the veins were popping. I plunged it in her and took the horse for a rough ride. I was grunting with the thrusts. Sud was holding the sides of my desk to withstand the ride. Her lips just pursed into a "O" as she struggled to find a grip which worked to stabilise her body. In her scampering, she dropped my study lamp on the floor. I smacked her ass trying to match my palm prints already there. Sud was grunting and moaning in sync with me. I let loose on her body trying to catch hold of my orgasm. The desk was now making the thud sound against the wall much louder.

Thud thud thud thud

Oh my god oh my god thwaackk(hard spank)

Thud thud thud thud

ooooooooh fuck me oh my god yess thwaackk(hard spank)

Thud thud thud thud

yessss ooooohhhh hmmmmm

My sweat was mixing with Sud's mildly perfumed perspiration. Drops of sweat fell from my upper body onto Sud's back. I went harder and harder. Both my thrusts and the slaps I was landing on her ass were hard. I was grunting with my effort. My hip muscles were tired from deep thrusts. Sud was exhausted and her moans were now showing that. The volume had dropped.

Sud: Please cum. Please cum. Fuck me.

Somehow the orgasm remained just a few steps out of reach. My strokes were becoming erratic in tempo now. I didn't have the fuel to push harder for much longer, but I was frustrated that going slow was not stimulating enough. Sud looked back and saw that my face had sweated all over her back.

Sud: Fuck my mouth.

I pulled out and she immediately removed her dress to avoid drool on it. She was naked but for her lacy bra. She kneeled and brought her head to my hand. I grabbed her head and started pumping it. This was working. The strokes were short and fast. I rubbed my cock against her throat and the roof of her mouth.

Gug gug gug gug gug ggggggggggg mmmmmmmmmmm uuuunnnfffff

Oh yes, today this was doing it best. I felt my orgasm building now. I grabbed her head even tighter and commenced a mechanical methodical regular pumping. Her grunts and gasps for air were now only broken by the engine like gug gug gug gug gug gug

She was trying her best to keep her eyes open. But they had watered. Drool dropped from her chin onto her lacy bra. Any moment now.

Gug gug gug gug gug gug gug gug Khwaaaaaacckkk

I pulled out as I was going to cum. I splattered her face with ropes and ropes of cum. I had unintentionally edged myself with her videos through the day. It was all coming through now. Her face was painted with streaks of dense white. Sud looked at me, wanting to know what was she to do with it.

Me: Eat it all.

She proceeded to use her finely manicured finger with bright blue nailpolish, to collect all the cum and bring it to her mouth. There was a poise about how she moved her fingers. It was so graceful. She looked at me as she swallowed. Then she crept up to me and proceeded with her cleaning routine. Ah the pleasures of watching her work, post orgasm. She was so diligent. To make the post-fuck conversation less awkward I asked her if she drove or she would Uber. She said Uber. I called her one. "Get dressed." I left the room. I felt so light.

All 3 of my roommates were in the living room. They all were startled when I emerged alone. They pretended like they were working. I know what you guys were doing, fuckers! I went to the washroom and cleaned up my sweat and washed my face. When I came back to my room, Sud was done cleaning up and she was dreading the step outside of the room moment.

Sud: Are they here?

Me: Yes

Sud's face showed embarrassment: Do you think they heard?

Me: Yes, they did.

Sud: Fuck! I asked you to gag me. It is so embarrassing.

Me: Sud, I wanted them to hear. Tonight, they will be dreaming of you.

I chuckled. She playfully hit me with her bag.

Me: So you wanna go now, or let's go for round 2?

Sud hid her face: No it's fine. I will leave.

We stepped out of the room. There was awkwardness in the air. They had heard us have wild sex moments back and now we were in the living room. These were two people who were making all those pornographic sounds just few minutes back, and now they are here. That is the very definition of awkward. I could see all of them check out Sud. She was a bomb, truth be told.

I said, "Hey everyone, this is Sud. Sud, these are my roommates."

They all pretended to be very busy as they glanced up and said super-fast heys and his. Sud barely lifted her hand and just said quick hellos.

Sud, in hushed voice: Can we go now? They are all judging me.

Me: Yes. They are.

Then I walked her all the way to the place where the cab was waiting. She held my arm on the way. None of us said anything. In a way both of us were happy. When we reached, she gave me a quick hug and a peck. "When are we meeting next?"

Me: I will call you.