Sue & Leah Ch. 02

Story Info
They both get together with Pat.
6.3k words
4.65
5.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Reading the first chapter will add missing information not in this one. Very sexual.

***

Sue and Leah got up the next morning, took their last shower together and got dressed. They got packed and had the bellman come for the luggage. After Leah got things back in the car she went back in and they had breakfast in the coffee shop. Sue suggested they each make a list of things they would/should do to each other the next time. They were going to keep in touch by phone and fill each other in on their experiences. Sue paid the check and they headed to the van. After Leah pulled up at Sue's apartment they kissed good-bye and then Leah got Sue's bag and led Sue to the door.

They thanked each other for the best time ever and Sue went in before they both started crying. Leah got back in the van and headed out of town. A few minutes later Leah drove back past the motel. After just a minute she pulled over to the curb. After putting the van in park she found her purse and found the business card then pulled her cell phone out and dialed a number. On the third ring a voice said hello and Leah said Pat? He said yes this is Pat, is this Leah? She laughed and said how did you recognize my voice? He answered I always remember beautiful women's voices. Leah laughed again and said well I just drove by the motel and wondered if you were up yet or at least out of bed. They laughed again and he said yes, just got out of the shower. Leah said can I come up and say hello? Pat said by all means see you in a few.

Leah went back to the parking lot and found a handicap spot, unloaded in her wheelchair and headed up to his room. She tapped on the door and it was immediately opened by Pat. She noticed he only had a robe on as he backed out of her way. The door closed by itself and they moved to the seating area. He pulled his wheelchair right up alongside hers facing the opposite direction. They smiled at each other and she asked if he enjoyed undressing her at dinner last night. He never missed a beat and said yes, as I said earlier you are a beautiful woman, especially since you were sitting in that wheelchair.

Leah had on a sleeveless blouse with no bra and no pockets on the blouse. It just had two buttons to hold it closed. It was just shear enough that her tanned skin showed everywhere, along with her hard nipples. The strap that came over her shoulder and down between her breasts to hold her in her chair emphasized them even more. She had a short skit on that came quite a ways above her knees and instead of using her belts to strap her legs down she had crossed her legs and that held them in place she found.

Pat said I think you were trying to get my pants off also. Guilty Leah said. Your pants printed your braces very well but I could not see through the material. Leah continued seriously, I will show you mine if you show me yours. Deal Pat said and opened his short robe. Leah took a quick breath in seeing his extremely atrophied waist, hips and legs. They just seemed to be bones covered by skin with no muscle tissue hardly anywhere. Pat was a little over 6 feet tall she thought, a few years older than she was, and was very muscled from neck to waist but at his waist his lower body immediately atrophied down.

He also had quite a bit of dark hair everywhere. After a few seconds looking at his legs she reached for his hand and directed it to the buttons on her blouse. She undid the belt holding her in the chair and then he undid them and she shrugged out of it. She then said she was going to lift her butt and he should pull her skirt out. She pulled the Velcro open, used her hands to uncross her legs, and Pat noticed for the first time that the crossed leg was over 2 inches shorter than the other one and rested on a footrest that was higher than the other one. She removed her shoes, was sure the wheels were locked and then put her hands on her wheels and lifted her butt. Pat removed the skirt and then he got his arms out of his robe and told her to pull it out when he lifted his butt. She did so and they were both naked.

They had not talked about any of their medical stuff so Leah told him her issues and he told her his. He had polio as a baby and had never walked. He wore the braces because he liked how they looked on him and sometimes stood in them to do something. For the first time Leah now noticed his cock standing straight up. It must be eight or nine inches she thought and very thick. Even though he was hard, he still had foreskin that covered the head which was quite large also. Pat extended his hand towards her and asked if he could touch her. Leah said I was hoping you would want too, please do and I will show you where I lose feeling. He first cupped and hefted one of her large breasts then started moving his finger down her chest. She immediately said there and he did a double take. She just nodded her head slowly at how high on her chest it was. He then asked if she was complete or incomplete and she answered incomplete. I have a little feeling along the inside of my left thigh about half way up from my knee and I can feel my clit and things in my pussy. Can't feel my cervix and my tubes are ligated so I can't get pregnant.

Pat said he had feeling everywhere and feel free to touch me anytime. Leah looked at him and said I need to get home soon so can we cut to the chase, get on your bed and get each other off. Do you have any rubbers and he said no. Leah said neither do I and I would rather you don't fuck me and me leak cum all the way home. But I am sure you will enjoy me and he said I like your plan as I have a meeting in a while also. They wheeled into the bedroom and watched each other transfer to the bed. She could also now see the area around his cock and balls that had been shaved and it really made a contrast with all his hair. His balls seemed to be very large and hug down quite a ways.

They both seemed to know oral was going to be the best way this first time and got into a 69 position on their sides since both were paraplegic. They started on each other and Pat was surprised when Leah pulled his foreskin back and took his whole length down her throat first try with no problem. Her mouth felt fantastic. He pulled her short top leg out of the way and started in also using his hand to rub her upper left thigh. He felt her moan on his cock. He was surprised at how big her clit and lips were and since the clit was sticking way out of her hood he went for it. He gently used his teeth to nibble on it and was rewarded with a flood of juice. All of a sudden she had him ejaculating cum into her throat and Pat could not believe how fast she did him. She kept it up sucking and massaging all she could get out of him. He stuck a finger in her cunt and found her "G" spot and soon Leah was the one having a good cum.

When she was done he moved around to her face and they kissed for the first time mixing their juices. He also moved down and sucked on her nipples and could feel the tremors he was giving her. They finally decided they had better get going and Pat retrieved her clothing so she could get dressed on the bed. As she was getting dressed she told him about Sue and said she would see if she wanted to join them sometime if he wanted. He said that would be great, I kind of thought you two might be lovers. They agreed they needed to get together at home and he said he would call her tonight. They kissed good-bye and Leah headed out the door to her van.

A little ways down the road she had a huge grin on her face wondering what gave her the nerve to do what she had just done. She had absolutely no regrets and was glad she had spent time with both Sue and Pat enjoying sex and for the first time was now looking forward to much more. About an hour after she got started she pulled into a roadside rest area. Time for a stretch. She unfastened her wheelchair, made sure her chest belt was fastened, and got out of the van and rolled around for a bit. She then realized she had not gone to the bathroom for a while and got back in the van and closed the door. She had shades she could pull on the windows and the passenger and driver seat blocked anyone looking in the front window. She undid the Velcro on her skirt and opened it up spreading her legs with her hands. She ran her finger through her slit and was soaking wet! She laughed and knew it was from all the thinking she had been doing about what she and Sue had been doing and then her stop with Pat this morning. She might as well have fucked him as wet as she was and she could see her skirt was wet also.

She got a catheter kit out, slid a little to the front of the wheelchair seat and put her short left leg over the wheel of her chair spreading herself open. She wiped off with a wet wipe then cleaned with the bacterial wipe. She inserted the catheter into her urethra, up into her bladder and the bag started to fill. She could not feel anything as she did this and soon the bag was almost full. Wow, she thought and was glad she had stopped. When the flow stopped she removed the catheter, sealed the bag and placed it aside. Using her middle finger she felt her slit and found her clit was way out of its hood. She rubbed it a bit then stuck her finger into her pussy feeling for her "G" spot. She found it and gave herself a few good thrills then wiped her hands off, velcroed her skirt and got back behind the wheel. She headed back out enjoying herself as she rode down the road still thinking about Pat and his huge cock.

She got home ok and got her stuff in the house. She called Sue and told her she made it ok but did not say anything about Pat yet. They talked for a few minutes and Leah stripped and put all the stuff from the trip in the wash and got that going. This morning was the first time she had used the crossed leg move and liked it for how she looked and how it held her legs on the foot rest. She was going to use it again. She got the wash done and it was 2 pm so time for something to eat. Leah fixed a tuna salad wanting to take it easy on the food as much as she and Sue had eaten. Pat kept flitting into her mind and she wondered again what his big cock would feel like in her cunt. She decided she would invite him over this next weekend when he called tonight.

It was a beautiful night out and she was still naked from putting all her clothing in the wash when she got home. She got one of her dildos and rolled out on the patio to enjoy the sunset. No one lived around her and she could be naked any time she wished. He slit was slightly wet so she played with her nipples for a while and soon was able to slip the big silicone penis in. She had spread her legs open and put them over the wheels of her chair. With no feeling in them there was no pain, all she had to be careful of is cutting off the circulation for very long. She had scooted forward a little and her play toy was going in and out easily. She wondered how it would compare to Pat's.

Just after she had her first cum the phone rang. She had brought the cordless out and answered. It was Pat and he asked what she was up too. She laughed and said she was thinking about him. He said oh, in what way? Leah laughed again and said you would never believe it if I told you. He said bet I would and she told him just what she was doing; sitting with her cunt fully exposed to the setting sun and masturbating with her big silicone cock. Pat said well not so far out as you might think. I am here on the bed, naked, one hand and my hard cock lubed up good with ALBOLENE thinking about you and going to get myself off. I am having an argument with myself trying to decide which the sexiest thing about you was; your fantastic legs or big breasts! Leah laughed with him and said well I have always thought my legs were my sexiest feature, but to make it easier for you how about BOTH! Pat said great idea and Leah said tell me how you are doing yourself so I can do it right sometime.

Pat explained he liked quite a bit of force or pressure being sure to including his balls. He liked to have them pulled but not squeezed. Leah asked if he enjoyed how she got him off today and he said best ever. I could not believe you got me all the way down your throat. Leah said well my throat is much better than my pussy is at fucking a cock. Pat said I hope we get to compare soon and Leah asked him how bout this next weekend. He immediately said great. Friday or Saturday and what time. She said Friday as soon as you get off work, come on over. Should I bring anything he asked and she said no, just a hard cock. Pat said he used Cialis and cock rings a lot, the rings help me stay hard after I get that way. Leah said I never know when my period is going to start, what if it does? Pat said the only problem that would present was him wanting to fuck you more than normal. She said she had never done it then and always wanted to.

Leah then said seriously, do you think we can find a way to fuck? I have never been with another para and not sure what position we can get it. Pat said well half the fun is finding one and I think I know one that will work for us. Leah said I agree. He then said he would like to take her out to dinner Saturday night and knew a great place. Could she please consider dressing very sexy for him? Nothing on under it and her legs showing a lot. Leah said well this morning was nothing unusual, I don't wear underwear 99% of the time and only own one bra. My breasts are very sensitive and the right person can make me cum playing with them. Makes up for no feeling elsewhere I guess.

She could hear him breathing faster and started telling him about things she liked done to her when they were fucking. She mentioned having her "G" spot played with like he did this morning and she heard him cum. He seemed to be Cumming for a good long time and finally he let out a sigh. Leah asked if it was good for him and they laughed. He said he had a picture of her useless, skinny, floppy legs in his mind as he came all over his self. He said he almost came this morning as she was transferring into his bed seeing her legs just flop around. Leah said she had the same feelings seeing his legs. Can we share some pictures and Pat said fine with me.

Leah finally asked if he had any interest in fucking Sue. She was Bi also she said, and I bet she would enjoy your big cock in her. Pat said he would be interested if you don't mind me doing her and Leah said no, we had a great time doing each other and I think it will be alright. You don't have a problem with her being blind do you and Pat said not at all. She looked like she was big breasted like you and Leah said yes we are almost the same size. I will call her and give her your number if you don't mind and Pat said fine.

Leah asked if he used a van like she did and he said no, he had an older car with hand controls and a bench seat. He liked getting in and out of his wheelchair each time he needed to go somewhere. It reminded him of just how crippled he was which he enjoyed very much. Leah said she would have to try and get in and out of it and did not know if she could or not. Her paralysis was a lot higher than his. Pat said he understood and they would have to try it when he was there over the weekend.

Pat asked if she was going to get off and Leah said she had just done so before he called. I do wish I were there to clean you up she added. The talked a little while longer then Leah said she would call Sue and talk to him later. She immediately called Sue and Leah asked her if she remembered Pat from dinner last night. Sue said she did and Leah told her about what she did this morning. Sue said good for you, I am glad you are going to get more. Leah said she had mentioned you to him and that he would be interested in fucking you. Do you want his number, he is only in town for another two days. Sue asked if she minded and Leah said no go have some fun with him. She gave her the number and Sue said she would call.

As soon as they got off the phone Sue called Pat. He answered on the first ring and Sue told him who it was. Pat told her he was glad she called and would she like to get together. Sue said she would love to but her place was not wheelchair accessible. Pat said no problem lets meet for lunch here at the motel tomorrow. My meeting ends at noon and we can go from there. Why don't you take a cab over, call me when you leave your place and I will meet you out front at the cab. Sue said sounds like a plan and they said good night.

The next day Pat was waiting when the cab pulled in. He wheeled to the rear door and opened it saying hi Sue it's Pat. He touched her arm and she took hold of his hand and he helped her out of the cab. Pat paid and tipped the driver and asked Sue if holding on to the handles of his wheelchair would be ok to guide her. She said that would be fine. They went into the motel and got to the coffee shop. He had already been there and had a table set up for them. The receptionist led the way to it and he helped Sue be seated. Sue said she knew what she wanted as she and Leah had eaten there. Pat ordered for them and they started in talking.

Sue asked right away if it bothered him that she did not wear dark glasses and he said absolutely not, you have a beautiful face and I am glad you don't want to hide any of it. He asked her if she minded telling him about her blindness and she said no, not at all and explained what had happened. She added you should know up front I do not mind being blind and in fact I enjoy it very much. Pat said thanks for sharing that. I will let you know I enjoy being a paraplegic in this wheelchair very much also. Sue said great, glad we can enjoy each other a lot then. Pat had been looking Sue over and she just had a light weight sun dress on. It came above her knees quite a way and she had two inch sandals on. Her legs were very shapely. There was only a small strap that held her top up. It went from each side of her dress to behind her neck where it was tied. The top seemed to strain a little holding her breasts up. Her nipples were showing through the material so it was obvious she did not have a bra on and he suspected no panties also.

They had a good lunch chatting about different likes and dislikes. When they were done Pat asked if she would like to go up to his room and she said she would very much like to do that. Pat wheeled over to her chair and gave her his hand. She got behind him with no problem and he figured that was how she and Leah had gotten around. When they got to the room he told Sue where things were and let her follow him around to find the things and the bathroom. Sue excused herself to use the bathroom and used a wet washcloth to wipe her wet pussy off. She let the neck tie out a bit so more of her breasts would show and went back into the bedroom. Pat let her know where he was parked and she came over to him. He asked if she would be offended if he told her she looked very sexy in the dress she had on. Sue said no, I thank you for the complement. Would it be all right if I see how you are dressed? Pat said sure, help yourself.

Sue was right in front of him and he reached out and took hold of her hand. He asked where she wanted to start and she said with the object of my desires. He started pulling her hand towards him and she said wait one and kicked off her shoes. She asked if there was a pillow handy and he reached over to the bed and grabbed one. Sue asked him to put it on the floor at his feet. He did and then helped her kneel on it. Her hands immediately headed towards his zipper but instead she took hold of his upper legs feeling his braces through his trousers. She explored them and felt his thighs between the metal bars. She appeared to be looking straight forward and not down where her hands were. After a few seconds she tilted her head up a little as if looking at his face and asked if he would mind removing his pants. Pat said not and all and when I lift could you pull them down please.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12