Sue & Leah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He undid his belt and the button on his pants and lowered the zipper. After placing both hands on the wheels of his wheelchair he lifted his butt and asked her to pull them down. Sue did and he lowered back down. Sue asked if his shoes came off and could she remove them to get his pants off all the way. Pat said yes to both and told her he would lift his legs so she could remove them. Sue answered no, please let me do it. Go right ahead Pat said and Sue started by lifting a leg and undoing the shoe and removing it from his foot. She could feel a plastic foot piece that held his foot. She next removed the other shoe and then pulled his pants off over each foot. She then started exploring his feet then lower legs feeling both the brace parts and his legs. She could tell how thin and hairy they were. She worked her way up to the knee feeling the knee pads and then up his thighs to the upper leg bands.

As she was exploring the upper part, one of her hands brushed against his balls. Pat did not wear underwear to make it easier to use the john. She said OH and asked him for a hand up. She stood and he watched her very slowly reach up to the back of her neck and undo the knot that held her dress up. She let loose of the strap and the dress started to slide down but caught on her big, hard nipples. She laughed and very slowly reached up and pulled forward on the elastic and very slowly pulled the material off her nipples. She first let go of one side then the other and the dress slipped down to her feet. She then reached up and cupped each breast for a few seconds as she stepped out of her dress, then stuck her hand back out to him saying she wanted to get back on her knees. Pat helped her back down, taking in her beautiful body and noticing her pussy was shaved.

Her large, natural breasts showed no signs of sagging and the nipples and areolas were very large and hard he saw. Sue put a finger to the side of her mouth and said now where was I? They laughed and she again put her hands on his thighs feeling how atrophied they were. She could almost get her fingers around it. Would you like to join me and get rid of your shirt she asked as she fondled his legs? Pat did so and soon was naked with her. Sue said you can feel my hands can't you and Pat said yes, he had full feeling everywhere. Sue said good where does your paralysis start and he took one of her hands and moved it up to his waist. As she moved her hand back down his abdomen she could feel the difference of no hair now and soon found his very large, hard, leaking erection. A quick feel around and she found he was shaved but the area around it was covered in hair just like his legs were. She quietly said your legs have me soaking wet. Can we get on the bed?

Pat said no problem and would you like to move my legs for me. Sue said she would love to, say now when you are ready. Pat got into position and said now. Sue lifted his legs perfectly and got them up on the bed. She asked if she could take the braces off for him and he said have at it and lay back on the pillow. Sue was leaning over the bed and he watched her breasts hanging down and swinging around as she worked. Sue got both braces off and then snuggled up beside him. She told him his legs were so sexy and would he mind if she got off on them sometime. Pat said no, she could do anything she wanted with him. Sue moved up and they kissed passionately for the first time.

She told him if he wanted her, he did not have to use a rubber as her tubes were ligated and she could not get pregnant. He told her he was safe also. Pat reminded her that he could not fuck her hardly at all as he could not thrust his hips as she saw where his paralysis started. He told her there was one position he could get in and they could try it later. Sue said no matter, she loved to be on top anyway. Sue asked what would happen if she started her period and Pat answered she would be stuck with him fucking her for the duration. They both had a good laugh. Sue said she had never had anyone want to do her at that time so she was looking forward to it.

While she had her face up close to his he took it in both hands and Pat said I hope I do not offend you but you have a very sensual, sexy, beautiful face. I love your eye lids being sewn shut and that you do not have any eyes. You like my paralyzed, useless, crippled legs, I love that you are blind and you can find so much pleasure for us feeling with your hands. Sue pulled her head up and kissed him then saying I am not hurt or offended at all. I told you I like very much and enjoy being blind. I am glad my face does not gross you out and that we can enjoy our different bodies together.

Her hand reached down and took hold of his cock and she felt it fully for the first time. It was very slick with pre cum but now she realized just how big it was. It felt very thick, very long and very hard right now and she could feel the cock ring around his shaft and the one at the base of his cock around his balls. She could feel that his foreskin still covered his head and pulled it down the shaft to explore the head and area right behind it. Pat warned her to be careful unless she wanted him to cum all over her. Sue said not this time, I want you to fill my cunt with cum this first time. Can I get on it and Pat said help yourself. I think my Cialis has kicked in and you should be good for a nice long fuck even after I cum.

Sue moved down to it and quickly took it in her mouth and ran it down her throat. Pat watched in amazement that she did not even gag. She squatted over him and guided it into her cunt. She slid it in all the way nonstop. Pat noticed he was not all the way in to his balls when he felt his cock head hit her cervix. Sue started slowly raising and lowering herself on him and each time forcing his shaft a little deeper. As her cunt stretched she finally had it all in her and she sat still for a while enjoying the feeling of her very well filled and stretched out cunt. Pat's hands found her big breasts and started massaging them. Sue said be a little rough with them as I fuck you. I like it that way. Pull on my nipples. Pinch them. Oh yes that feels so good and I am going to cum right now and she did forcing him deep in her and holding on with her vaginal muscles. Both of her hands had covered his as they manipulated her big breasts.

As Pat was concentrating on not Cumming yet, he wondered how his big cock fit in her very small cunt no bigger than she was. Sue finally started moving her hips back and forth rapidly and Pat could not hold back any more and started his ejaculations into her. Sue could feel the squirts and it set her off again. Soon cum was flowing out of her on to Pat as it had nowhere to go as full as her cunt was with his cock. Sue slowed down for a while but kept a steady, slow movement going. She told him how good that felt as she had never had that big a cock in her. Having felt his legs and removing his braces had really turned her on like foreplay. Pat told her she had done a fantastic job of getting him off also, she was so nice and tight and watching her sexy breasts giggle as she fucked him really got to him. Sue leaned forward and they kissed for a while as she continued to use him.

After Sue straightened back up she reached behind her and felt for his thighs and put her hands on them then leaned back some. Pat had a fantastic view of his cock going in and out of her. She asked him if he had ever thought of having his legs amputated to make it easier to get in and out of his chair, car, bed etc. Pat said he had considered it multiple times and would do it one day although he was not sure who would be willing to do it. Sue said she thought she knew of someone and would ask them. Pat used his thumb to push on Sue's clit and surprised her but she soon said harder then faster and sat up straight on him again moving up and down faster. His other hand started in on her breast again and she had another big cum. She soon fell forward onto his chest and pulled up off his cock. After resting a couple of minutes she turned 180 degrees and removed the cock rings then took him in her mouth and then down her throat to get him nice and clean. She asked if he wanted her to make him cum again and he said no, save it for later.

While Sue was sucking on Pat he was licking her clit and lapping the cum still flowing out of her. When they were both done with that Sue turned back around facing him. She was not that heavy and he enjoyed having her on his chest. Sue asked what time he had to head home and Pat said in a little bit, shall we hit the shower? Sue pulled herself up and found his face and they kissed for a bit and told him he was the biggest and best fuck she had ever had. Then she got off him and helped him into his wheelchair. She followed him into the shower and he got his chair in and transferred to the bench. Sue was able to move his chair out and joined him. He let her adjust the water temp and rinse them off. Sue used the soap all over him and then stood in front of Pat and washed herself. Pat reached up and helped telling her she must be clean. Sue had no objections to the help and even moved forward to him and spread her legs. Pat took the hint and washed between them good. Sue said she should have thought to bring a douche.

She rinsed them off then knelt in front of Pat and as she explored the shaved area said do you want me to shave you. Pat did not hesitate and said you bet, and handed her the shaving cream and razor. She lathered him up good and went to work. He held his legs open for her and she had it done in no time, no cuts or nicks. The both felt the area up good and then kissed some more. Sue asked if he would consider something if they might get together again: would he consider letting her shave his legs, they felt so much better to her that way. Pat said he would think about it but probably would let her do it. They dried off and she got his chair back in and helped him transfer over.

Pat asked Sue if she wanted to put his braces back on him and she said you bet. Sue said you will have me all hot and bothered again and Pat said she could save it for next time. Sue said no chance, her toy would take care of it tonight. By the time she was done they were both hot and bothered. She found his hard cock standing up already when she went to fasten the upper leg bands. She took hold of it and said let's get rid of this tonight after you get home on the phone together and he said great idea. After helping him get dressed and in his chair she slipped her sun dress and shoes back on. Before they left the room she leaned down and they kissed for a bit with Sue gripping his hard on and Pat had a breast exposed and sucking a nipple.

She followed him to his car and he took her home. Pat headed back home himself and had a huge grin on his face the whole time thinking about Leah and Sue. He was looking forward to being with Leah this weekend.

***

I hope you enjoyed this, more later. I answer all comments and mail and don't forget to vote below.

12