Sue & Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

I used to look at stuff on the computer and did watch some female on female stuff. Since I love a hard cock in me I don't consider myself a lesbian but have no problem with them, I have several friends that are. Any questions? Leah asked what was her favorite thing to have done to her sexually? Sue laughed and said several; I like to be on top, deep throat and be eaten. Leah laughed with her saying sounds like we are well matched. Do you cum easily? Very Sue said and several times in a row if he is willing to keep it up. What do you like to do to your partner? Deep throat him, masturbate him, it is hard a lot of times for couples cum while fucking. I like to take turns with us getting each other off different ways a lot of the times instead of screwing.

All the time Sue had been talking, Leah was running her hands around Sue's body. She asked Sue to move forward and straddle the foot rest and when she did Leah moved forward a little more and took one of Sue's nipples into her mouth. Again Sue reacted not expecting it but pushing herself forward more to get her breast more available to Leah. With Sue's legs spread Leah also moved her hand up her thigh and very lightly used a finger to touch Sue's outer lips. Leah noticed they were quite large and hung down a lot. Sue had her hands on Leah's shoulders so she could stay upright. After a couple of minutes Sue moved one of her hands down to Leah's breast and started palming her nipple again. After several minutes Leah asked if Sue wanted to join her on the bed. I want you she told Sue and I hope you want me just as much. Sue answered can't wait any more either, let's do it.

Leah asked if Sue would like to help her do transfers. I would love to; it would be so hot Sue said. How do we do it? Leah said she would like for her to lift her legs by taking hold of the lower calves to the bed or where ever she was moving to as she lifted her butt from the chair or sometimes she put her legs in position before she moved. I will be sure you know where we are going and where you have to move them too. Can you use your hands to explore the area and follow me do you think? Sue said it should not be a problem, let's try. Leah had Sue move out of the way so she could reposition her wheelchair alongside the bed. It was just a touch lower than her chair seat. She had Sue move back into position in front of her chair and told her the plan and had her explore the bed and distance from the foot rest to it. Leah told her it would sorta be a two step process first moving partially from the chair to the bed then changing her grip to the wheel closest to the bed to get over the rest of the way.

Sue was laughing saying what if I get so hot and aroused from being able to handle your legs I mess up? Laughing with her Leah said we will both end up on the floor and that might not be bad either, more room! After they quit laughing so hard Leah said lift as she made the first move. She was quick at moving her hand and finished the transfer with Sue following very smoothly. Fantastic Leah said, you're hired. That was the easiest ever for me. Sue was immediately on her without a word and they were kissing passionately. After a couple of minutes Leah could tell her legs were tangled a little and asked Sue to straighten them out. She apologized and did.

What else she asked after she had them straight. Leah said please come and sit on my face. Sue asked if she was serious and Leah said very. Using her hands she found her way up and Linda instructed her on how to put her legs on either side of her head. She got her pussy right over Leah's mouth and she had Sue lower down. Leah immediately started licking and eating her out sticking her tongue up her pussy. She deliberately avoided her clit early on but finally took the whole area in her mouth and sucked hard. Sue came very hard and long giving Leah lots of cum.

When Sue recovered she told Leah she had never cum that hard or long before. How did you know to do that? Leah said the internet and I knew I wanted to do it to you badly. Sue had moved down and she and Leah kissed. She could taste herself on Leah's face and loved it. They cuddled together and both fell asleep for a while.

About 20 minutes later they awakened with Leah saying she needed to pee. Sue asked if she ever cathed herself and Leah was a little surprised at the question. Keeping her voice normal so Sue would not wonder she said yes she did. As Sue was playing with Leah's nipple she asked if she thought she could learn to do it for her. Leah said yes she knew she could do it with no problems but why would she want too? Sue had moved her face closer to Leah and said well be are being very intimate with each other, you just ate me out the best I have ever had so why should I not want to help you? Leah chuckled and said well you got me there; if you are sure there are cath kits in one of my bags. I see it at the end of the bed. Sue kissed her and felt her way downward and found the bag. She got it open and found the kit with Leah's directions.

Linda quickly thought how were they going to do this. She had no fear of Sue doing it, but just what position and so on would be best. She chuckled thinking about how similar their bodies were. She also had long cunt lips, both the inner and outer ones. They would have to be moved aside to access her meatus. She had no feeling there nor along her urethra so she was not worried about that. But she had to help Sue find the opening. Sue was back alongside Leah and she explained the whole thing from how to open and use the kit to finding the opening then inserting it and so on. By this time Sue had a huge smile on her face and said she could not think of better foreplay.

Leah decided that having Sue spread her legs and prop them open with pillows would work. They got that accomplished first. Sue then moved between Leah's legs and explored the area with her fingers. Leah said you obviously know where you pee from, just above your vagina so use a finger and see if you can find my opening. I can't help you because I can't feel anything in that area. Leah felt Sue fingering around her vagina but quickly she lost feeling her as she moved her finger upward. She said you have big, long cunt lips like mine and within a few seconds Sue said she was 99 percent sure she had it. Sue then said I hope you are not too uptight about this, I am having a ball getting to use my hands and fingers finding and doing these things. I am super aroused and leaving wet marks on the bed and I can feel how super wet you are! Leah laughed and said enjoy yourself, I sure am. I never dreamed we would be doing this.

They then got down to opening the kit. Leah was not real worried about things being 100 percent sterile, she had been doing this for years, just so things were as clean as possible. They had put some pillows behind Leah's back so she could see some of what was going on. She soon found it very arousing to her also going through this. Sue found the antibacterial steri-wipes and got one open, used one hand to open her long cunt lips and was able to wash the area around the opening. Next she found the catheter that was sealed in a plastic drainage bag that held the urine. There was a sterile paper drape with a hole in it that was supposed to be used to cover the area around the opening. Leah did not use it for that but as a place to put a dab of lubrication and the catheter after the protective end was removed and pulled out of the bag a little.

She had Sue carefully open the sealed contents bag and dump the sterile contents out on the drape. Sue carefully found the gloves and put them on then opened the lube and squeezed some out on the drape with Leah telling her to try and remember the area she put it on. Next she had her remove the cap on the catheter and pull out about 6 inches of it from the bag. Leah directed her to the lube and to run the tip of the catheter through it. She did great. Next Leah told her they were ready to go for it. She had Sue use one hand to open her cunt lips and find the meatus again, keeping a finger by the opening, then with the other holding the catheter and bag try and hit that opening. Leah had no way to see what was happening there but Sue hit it first time as she exclaimed saying the catheter was going in. When the first 6 inches was in Leah told her how to move her hand at the opening and take hold of the catheter near the opening, hold it firmly and pull the bag back exposing more of the catheter. Only about another 6 inches was needed. She was then to push more of the catheter in. Leah did feel it slightly go through the sphincter into her bladder. She could see urine flow into the collection bag as Sue said she felt it from the weight and the warmness. They were both elated and Leah had tears and could tell Sue was emotional also.

They let it drain until there seemed to be no more then Leah told Sue to move the catheter in and out a little to be sure they got it all. She then had Sue pull it out carefully so it did not splatter all over the place, told her to push the catheter back in the bag all the way and put the cap back on good. She did all of this with no problems. Leah helped her pick up all the trash and put it back in the box then remove her gloves. She had her set the stuff aside until Leah could check and see if there was a disposal container in the bathroom. She had not thought to look when she was in there. Sue asked if Leah would help her get into the bathroom by directing her so she could wash her hands and bring back a warm wet wash cloth and towel to wipe her off. She did and washed Leah good. When she was done she immediately got down and started eating Leah good. She was so aroused that it only took a few minutes for her to cum big time like Sue did. Sue then put Leah's legs back down and crawled back up alongside of her. They kissed and this time Leah could taste her pussy on Sue and like her loved it.

They held each other tightly and Leah said that was the most intimate thing I have ever gone though. I loved every minute of what we did, thank you so much. Sue said she felt the same way and how grateful she was for letting her do this. It was the best thing she had done since going blind and for that matter ever. Leah suggested she cath Sue sometime to see what it was like even though she would feel what happened. Sue thought that was a fantastic idea. Leah said I am sure you have found I have lots of pubic hair, would you like me to get rid of it? I like how yours is. Sue said that would be great and I would not mind shaving all of mine since we will be doing so much oral...I hope! I have the trimmer I use in my bag and we can get most of the hair off that way then shave you if you want also. Great, let's do it later tonight.

Leah looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was 6 already. She told Sue the time and said I'm hungry. Shall we just order room service and we won't have to get dressed up tonight. Sue was all for it and Leah suggested she would just put her skirt and blouse back on to let the room service person in. Leah read the menu to Sue and they ordered. It would be about 25 minutes and Leah asked Sue to come up alongside of her and get her face close.

Sue did and Leah took her face in her hands. She said I need you to know something. I love looking into you face and seeing where your eyes used to be and how that area looks now. You are a very beautiful woman and I am not the least bit turned off looking at that area. In fact I find it to be very sexy and sensuous. They did a great job and there is just a very fine scar at the bottom. I am glad you don't cover it up with dark glasses, at least when we are alone together. You do what you have to do when we are out in public. I have absolutely no problem if you do not have them on then also. I am very proud to be seen with you just like you are now. With that she gave Sue a deep passionate kiss with lots of tongue.

Sue was very emotional with what she just heard. She said she could not shed tears but would be doing so if she could. Thank you for telling me that, I am still a little afraid of how people will react seeing me. I will keep the glasses in my purse unless the sun gets too bright. They both busted out laughing. Sue went back to the bathroom and got the wash cloth wet and a dry towel and gave them to Leah and while she was washing off a bit went back to the bathroom, peed and washed her face and pussy also. She found a robe in her bag and then helped Leah get back on her wheelchair and dressed. Leah ran a comb through her hair and hoped she looked ok for room service. A female showed up a few minutes later, arranged a portable table, put their food on it, had Leah sign the ticket, received a tip from her and left. She paid no attention to how Leah looked.

After Sue came out in a sheer robe that was left open and sat down, Leah asked if she could cut her meat up and fix her baked potato. Sue said please and then Leah told her what position her food was at on her plate. After they had started eating Leah asked if Sue thought they were compatible enough to have sex later. Sue said she did not know, they had not hit it off very well so far and might have to wait another week or so to get to know each other better. They had a good laugh together and Sue said I thought this would be how it was with us hitting it off on the phone so good. I am amazed at how much we are alike in looks and thoughts. Leah asked if Sue wished that she had been a man with a big cock fucking her this afternoon getting that big a cum out of her. Sue said no way, you are fantastic. So far your mouth has been better than any hard cock I have had in me.

They finished dinner and Sue helped Leah back out of her top and skirt, removed her robe and they sat on the balcony again. No one could see that they were naked. Sue sat directly across from Leah and had one leg up on her wheelchair so Leah could look directly at her pussy. They talked some more about their previous sexual experiences. It was obvious that Sue was the more experienced one so Leah asked a lot of the questions. It was just light enough that Leah could see some moisture forming at Sue's vagina and the area became very engorged. After 30 or so minutes Sue said lets hit the shower and get our cunts shaved. Leah said a good plan and asked if Sue wanted to shave her. Sue said no problem, she shaved herself without difficulty. It probably with be a lot easier for me to get down on the floor and do it. Don't get wet until we use the trimmer on you brush.

Leah said she was going to pee in the shower to avoid so many movements back and forth from her wheelchair. Sue said she would join her. They got in and Leah had no problem transferring from her chair to the bench on the wall. She pushed her chair out and closed the door. Sue sat beside her for now. There was no belt to put around her chest so she would not fall over so Leah had to be careful. Sue then got down on the floor and there was room under the bench for her legs. She spread Leah's legs and felt around her hair then turned the trimmer on and started in. It was a great trimmer and a very large part of the hair was gone in minutes. She then got the water running and rinsed both of them off. They both had short hair so neither minded getting it wet. They also peed.

Next Sue applied shaving lather to Leah's whole pubic area and upper legs. She expertly shaved the area super smooth and then did Leah's legs from top to bottom. While rinsing the legs she spent a long time running her hands over Leah's legs like she was making love to them Leah thought. She decided she really was when she was done. Sue put her face into Leah's cunt and licked and kissed checking her job since it was the first time that area had been shaved. She had Leah use her fingers and she said it feels so much better and sexier! Sue said you bet, why I am going to join you right now. She got back up on the bench, lathered herself up and shaved the whole area along with her legs. Leah was amazed at how good she was at it. Sue had Leah use her fingers to check and she said fantastic. Can I do it the next time and Sue said for sure.

Sue was sitting side ways with one foot on the floor and the other up on the bench facing Leah. With her legs spread wide open Leah could not miss anything. She could not safely lean over and use her mouth but did insert first one then two then three finger into her pussy. Sue helped her find her g spot and Leah got her off quickly. Her fingers were very wet and slippery when she pulled them out. She licked them off and Sue heard her slurping and said you had better share. Leah gave her the middle finger sticking it in her mouth then moving it in and out with the palm down like she had used it on her pussy. Sue encouraged her with head movement to put her finger deep in her mouth and start down her throat. She seemed to not have any gag reflex. They took turns washing each other and dried each other off. Sue put a towel on the seat of Leah's wheelchair and she transferred. They dried their hair and headed for bed.

Leah asked Sue to put several pillows at the headboard as she wanted to sit there. Sue helped her transfer on to the bed and get up to the headboard. Leah turned the lights out and asked Sue to get in bed with her, to spread her legs and get between them with her back against Leah's front. Sue got that way and leaned back against Leah feeling her breasts push into her back. They just sat still for a while talking about the day. Leah asked what Sue thought so far. Sue said she was astounded at how things had gone and how many times they had both cum. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would/could be this way. I know part of it is that we are both attracted to each other because of our disabilities but the rest is pure heaven. Leah chimed in saying she could not have put it better.

Leah then put her hands around to Sue's abdomen. She flattened them out and slowly moved them up towards her breasts. At the same time she whispered to Sue to close her eyes, (snicker) clear her mind of everything except what she was experiencing and relax. Forget about me for now. By this time her hands had reached Sue's breasts and Leah cupped and hefted them as she gently pinched the nipples and pulled outward on them. Sue moaned loudly. Leah told her she thought her breasts were perfect; she liked how they were tear drop shaped with the large nipples pointing outward and upward. She ran her finger tips around the very large areolas behind them. She felt Sue shiver. She spent almost 10 minutes "playing" with them. Sue's arms were resting at her sides over Leah's. Leah kept up a commentary on what she felt.

Next Leah started moving her hands down towards Sue's legs. When she got to her thighs she indicated she wanted Sue to spread them and she did. Leah's hands moved back up the inside of her thighs and she felt Sue start to tense knowing/hoping where they might be going. She was right and Leah took hold of her cunt lips with her fingers and started pulling them outward. She was just a little rough but could tell Sue was really getting turned on. Sue heard her unscrew the lid on a jar and Leah told her she was going to use some lubrication on her even though she was soaking wet. Leah got a finger full of ALBOLENE, the best sex lube there is, and spread it around her cunt lips and vagina. It was the scented blend and Sue could smell it. Leah rubbed it in everywhere even up into her vagina. Using two hands, one played with her slick clit and the other had several fingers inside pushing on her g spot again. Leah still was verbalizing everything she was experiencing with Sue. Sue had a big orgasm and also moved her hands to cover Leah's pushing hers harder into her. Leah prolonged it for a couple of minutes then started slowing her hands and fingers down letting Sue come down from the high.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers