Sue & Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Leah judged Sue was about halfway down, she picked up an object off the bedside table and quickly inserted it into Sue's cunt as far as it would go. She was so wet and lubed it went in with no problem. When she hit bottom she gently pulled up on it where it went in stretching that area up into her clit and again Sue went ballistic with her orgasm. Leah pumped the big silicone cock with rough veins on it in and out of her cunt. Sue's hips were fucking it and her upper body was rigid. Sue finally yelled uncle and Leah slowed way down and gradually stopped but left the cock fully inserted. Her slick hands moved back up to Sue's now swollen, very firm breasts rubbing the lube into them and all around the nipples.

Sue was leaning back against Leah not moving her arms or legs now. Finally after several minutes she came around. Leah watched her hand go down between her legs and feel for the cock stuck in her. She moved it gently in and out several times then pulled her heels back to her butt and spread her legs as wide as she could get them and started pushing and moving the toy as deep as she could get it. Leah was still rubbing the lube into her breasts. At last Sue pulled the cock out and used her fingers to explore it in minute detail. She finally put it in her mouth and licked the top end off. Her first words were are you trying to kill me! Leah had hold of her nipples good and pulled hard on them saying no, just wanted to be sure you got some pleasure out of today. They both laughed hard and Sue turned around and kissed Leah passionately. When they broke Sue said that was the best anyone ever did me, thank you so much. My pleasure Leah said. I enjoyed it nearly as much as you did.

They both got up and rinsed off, went to the bathroom and back to bed. Sue snuggled up to Leah taking her breast in her hand and they went to sleep. Leah awakened sometime later and the room was totally dark. She knew something was going on between her legs but not sure what. She did not find Sue next to her anywhere when she reached out so she put her arm and hand down and found Sue's head. Sue stopped long enough to tell Leah to relax and concentrate only on what she was doing to her like happened earlier to her. Leah smiled and did so. She did keep her eyes open experiencing the darkness like Sue must be in all the time.

Both her inner and outer pussy lips had about 60 percent of their sensation left and Leah could feel Sue's tongue and mouth eating her. She also felt the tongue go up her vagina and when Sue worked her clit over. After several minutes of pure pleasure she felt the silicone cock start in. It was brand new and she had not tried it on herself before using it on Sue. It was larger than hers and she felt it stretch her cunt open. As she felt it touch her cervix she started riding the wave after wave of orgasm that flowed through her. Being almost totally paralyzed not much moved to show the effect but vocally she let Sue know what was happening. Fuck me hard with that cock was the most often comment. She was flowing copious amounts of cum out of her cunt and Sue was lapping it up. Leah was pulling on her breasts and nipples at the same time. Sue finally removed the cock, licked it off and told Leah to go back to sleep and they both did.

They both slept late the next morning and both needed a trip to the bathroom. Sue helped Leah into her chair and loved the feel of her legs. They decided the shower would be a good place to start and got in. Leah asked Sue if she could help her shave herself and to shave Sue. With no belt in this shower could she hold Leah up while standing in front of her and holding her shoulders with her hands and keep her thighs open by hold them with her legs. Sue said that should work fine. Leah said she could get up and down off the bench with no problem. She got in and out of her wheelchair from the floor.

They washed each other then Sue got into position to hold Leah. She was able to look down and see her pussy and shaved herself without any problems. After getting rinsed she was able to get on the shower floor with help from Sue. Again Sue held her up by the shoulders as she was sitting on the floor. She shaved Sue with no problems. After shaving Sue Leah asked if she was ready for the catheter. Sue excitedly said go for it! Leah followed the same procedure as Sue had used on her but Sue remarked at feeling he catheter enter her urethra. There was just a little burning sensation and Leah said it was the lube. Sue said she felt it moving up and go into her bladder. Leah told her that urine was now flowing into the bag. Leah pushed on her clit and Sue jerked saying that felt much different with the catheter behind it. Leah gently removed the catheter and washed Sue off. Sue said that was fantastic, I wish you could feel it better. Sue helped Leah back up on the bench and Leah told her at home with the belt in her shower she would be fine. Leah said she also might keep it short with just a trimmer like Sue had.

As they started to get dressed Sue asked if she could dress Leah. She said she knew she could do it by herself but wanted to be able to touch her some more. Leah said fine with me and let Sue do things. She slipped the sundress over her head and pulled it down her upper body and then asked Leah to lift her butt. She did and Sue pulled it the rest of the way down her thighs. It came above her knees and Sue noted that Leah had just handed her the dress and no bra or panties. The dress was just held up by thin straps that could be adjusted to show as much or little cleavage as wanted. Sue felt with her hands then let some of the straps out to show more. Sue then put some low pumps on Leah's feet then the belts around the upper knees and calf area. Lastly she put the shoulder belt on so Leah would not fall out of her wheelchair. Laughing Sue said you feel good enough to eat. Leah said I can be your afternoon snack.

Sue got dressed the same way except her dress was strapless and they went down to the coffee shop. Sue seemed ok with no glasses and they decided to go for a drive and do some shopping. Sue said they had a nice mall there. They both only had sundresses on showing lots of leg and cleavage. Leah said after a few minutes they were both getting lots of looks and smiles from both men and women. Do we want to pick anything up she asked laughing hard. Sue said your more than enough for me, I have never cum so much in my life; every time you touch me I get off. Leah said same here.

As they were walking Sue was behind the wheelchair like she was pushing, and she was a little. No one seemed to notice she was totally blind. Again she had not put her dark glasses on. After a while they stopped at a bench to rest. Sue asked Leah if she had ever thought about having her legs amputated to save having to drag all that dead weight around when doing transfers. Leah said oh yes and have even talked to a couple of doctors. I would have a bilateral hip disarticulation done, nothing left of the legs at the hips. That would not change how I have to sit any. The thing is, I love having my useless legs, and it is part of liking how disabled I am. I am sure it will happen one day though. How about you Leah asked, ever think about any more modifications to your body?

Sue said oh yes, I would like to be an amputee but I need to wait a while to see how I do being blind and what I could do without ok. They headed into a dress shop and as they were looking around Leah said too bad we can't take some things into the try on room and I could eat you. Sue asked why can't we? Leah very seriously said because you make too much noise when you cum. They both had a good laugh with that one. Leah said seriously, you sure look sexy as hell in that dress, still lots of women and men looking at you. Sue put her hand on Leah's shoulder and gave it a squeeze saying thank you and I know they are looking at you also. Leah suggested they sit on their balcony when they get back to the room naked and get some sun before it moves around to the other side. Sue said great idea lets head back.

Sue had learned how by now and helped Leah get on the lift and up into her van. She was able to get in her seat with no trouble and belt in. Leah spoke up and said she probably should get home tomorrow. She was looking forward to Sue coming to visit her some way. Sue said yes she would have to check out how she might get over there. Sue said shall be get gussied up and go out for dinner somewhere tonight? Leah said great idea, my treat.

They got back to the motel and got undressed. Sue took care of removing Leah's stuff and all Leah had to do was pull on the elastic in the top of the dress around Sue's breasts that held the dress up and it fell to the floor. She pulled Sue down to her lap and Sue straddled the wheels. Leah started sucking on Sue's nipples that were already hard and standing out. Sue asked if she thought she should get implants and Leah said no way; you look fantastic and they would just make your nice soft breasts hard. Sue had her hands on Leah's big breasts and then Leah wheeled them outside. There were two lounges and Leah moved them so they were facing the sun the right way. She wanted to be able top spread her legs and have the sun tan her pussy lips. Sue helped her get over on the lounge and Leah said please be sure I don't get too red. Sue said on it. Sue's retort was you should be able to feel when your skin is getting too warm. Both girls laughed that they could joke with each other like that.

They turned over and after about 20 minutes decided they had better go in. They were hot and sweaty so they tried the tub with the water jets. Sue got an orgasm by letting it hit her clit. When they were done they decided they had time to go on the bed for a while. Sue called and got reservations and they stretched out together. Leah said she would like to try a "69" with Sue and they turned on their sides facing each other's legs. Naturally Sue started rubbing and kissing Leah's. Leah could see what she was doing and was stimulated by knowing how much it turned Sue on to touch them. She rubbed her hands over Sue's legs and they were nice and smooth and felt very sexy. She worked her hands up her legs and the way Sue was lying could reach her thighs and felt how wet they were. She could now feel that Sue had a couple of fingers in her. Leah did the same to Sue and felt her clinch her pussy down on them. Leah used her middle finger on her g spot and her thumb on her clit and felt Sue orgasm. Sue then started using her mouth on Leah and she did the same to Sue. It did not take long for both of them to start their cums and Leah remembered this was the first time they had cum together.

They relaxed when they were done just enjoying being with each other. They finally decided they should start getting dressed and got up. They both had brought strapless, small dresses. Leah's was a light blue and Sue had a red one. The dress and hi heel shoes were all that each had on. Leah put her calf belt on but not the knee one and her legs opened just a little. She did not think anyone could see up her dress but really did not care if they did. The hem on both dresses was up to half way between their knees and hips. Both tops were very full and left little to the imagination. Sue said since they were going to be inside and that she would have hold of the back of the wheelchair she was going to wear the heels. A touch of lipstick was all the makeup they wore. Leah had rubbed some lotion on her legs and they shined some. The heels were over the back of the foot rest some but she could not tell where her feet really were. With the one foot raised a little like it was they looked very sexy she saw in the mirror.

She tried the chest belt on and then off trying to decide if she should wear it or not. Having to hold on all the time made her look more crippled so she decided to go that way. Her wheelchair was small, compact and light weight with no sides and spoke wheels. She sat on a cushion and the chair back was solid and well formed. The handles folded down when not in use. Everything was black including the tires, wheel rims and spokes. She turned sideways in the mirror and thought she looked very sexy and decided she was no longer going to hide away. Time to make up for what she had missed out on.

Sue came out and Leah told her how great she looked especially with the heels. They made her legs look fantastic. Sue came over and used her hands to go over Leah and see how she was dressed and "looked". She said wow, you look very hot also! Do you think anyone will hit on us tonight? Leah laughed and said well I bet you attract someone. Sue asked what time it was as it took about 20 minutes to get to the place. Leah said we have plenty of time then shall we sit for a few. They did and Leah asked Sue if she was going to stick with women or go back to men as lovers. Sue said both depending on who comes along. You have shown me there are two sides to sex. Leah said I agree, you have been fantastic. I hope I can find a male that is as good as you are. We have to get together again sometime if you want. Sue said I want and will find a way to get over there. They decided they would get going and Leah directed Sue to her wheelchair and they headed for the van.

Leah could see that everyone they met on the way out of the motel was looking them over and licking their lips. She gave each one a big grin and they made it to the van. Sue helped her on the lift then got in her side with no trouble. Leah got her chair latched down and they started out. There was quite a bit of traffic but they got there in plenty of time. The valet came over to her car and Leah showed him he could not drive it as there was no seat. He politely showed her to a spot and helped them out of the van. Leah did not rush inside and quietly gave Sue a running commentary of what was going on. The receptionist called Sue by her last name and immediately showed them to a table. Leah waited until she helped Sue get seated then pulled her chair into the other spot that did not have a chair by it. Only Leah was given a menu and after the receptionist left Leah asked Sue if she had been there before. She said yes, they know me.

Leah asked if she needed to review the menu with her and Sue said no I know what I am going to have if you don't mind helping me a little. Absolutely not said Leah, get what you want even if I have to feed you. I think that would be very sensuous. Besides I am going to eat you for desert anyway. They both snickered and Sue said another 69 would be great our last night. They ordered; Sue ordered Steak and lobster and Leah just ordered a filet. Neither of them drank so iced tea was the preferred drink. Leah was sitting across from Sue and got to thinking that she should be beside her so when the server came with their salads she asked if she could move and the server changed things around. Leah was still amazed at how well Sue could feed herself. Her changing seat position also gave her a better view of the rest of the people in the restaurant. She noticed that several were watching them. She did not say anything to Sue but enjoyed being seen herself.

She noticed one man in particular watching them. He was alone and smiled at her several times even holding his iced tea up as a toast to her. When the server brought the food Leah indicated for her to set it by her for now. Leah got Sue's meat cut, the lobster out of the shell and her baked potato ready. She sat the plate by Sue and told her where everything was. Sue asked if Leah would feed her lobster to her as she liked it dipped in the hot butter. Leah said she would enjoy that very much. They started in on their food with Leah giving Sue some lobster every so often. She finally looked over at the man that was watching them and he still was and gave her a big smile. She nodded her head and smiled back.

The dinner and service was great and Leah complemented Sue on her choice of places to eat. They talked about it and decided a trip to the restroom might be in order. They wanted to be sure everyone got a good look. They slowly made the trip and a couple of people had to move so Leah could get her wheelchair through. Everyone was very pleasant and Sue and Leah returned their greetings. When they got back to the table Leah quietly told Sue there were several women that really looked them over almost drooling. Sue said she would have to be more attentive the next time she ate there.

While they were talking Leah noticed the man that had been watching them was on his way to their table. She could not see all of him at his table but now she saw he was in a very sexy wheelchair and had leg braces protruding out of his trouser legs to his shoes. Like her, he had a belt around his thighs and above his knees. He did not have a chest belt on but was holding himself upright Leah saw. She just had time to tell Sue a man was approaching the table. As he got to the table he said hi ladies, my name is Pat and stuck his hand out to Leah. She did not hesitate to take his and he reached for and found Sue's hand and they shook also. As they were doing so Leah told Sue he was also in a wheelchair. He said I hope you don't mind me barging in but I always like to say hello to beautiful women. They laughed and Sue asked if he lived here. He said no he was from Woodlawn, the place Leah was also from she told him. He was here teaching a class on how companies can integrate disabled people into their ranks of employees.

Sue told him she lived here and Leah was visiting. While they were talking Pat had reached into his shirt pocket and gotten a business card. He wrote a cell number on the back of it and gave it to Leah. He mentioned he was going to check into the same motel they were at as soon as he was done eating. Leah asked if he wanted to join them for a cup of coffee and he agreed. Their server brought some for everyone and they talked for some time. During the conversation Leah noticed he was looking her over very closely. She also thought she saw a bulge form in his crotch. Leah finally noticed that there were people waiting to be seated and suggested they had better get going. The server noticed the very big tip Leah gave her and told her thank you very much. Pat said his goodbyes and they left. Leah had indicated she was going back home in the morning, Pat said he was in town for 3 more days.

Leah and Sue got back to their room and were stuffed. Leah said let's get naked and sit on the porch. Right behind you Sue said. They stripped, put their dresses away and went outside. It was a beautiful night and Sue pulled her chair next to Leah. They held hands and after a while Leah pulled Sue to her. She told her how much she had enjoyed their time together and that she was done being standoffish with other women and men. Time to make up for lost time and I am glad I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. Sue said yes you have showed me that you don't need eyesight to have good sex. If someone doesn't like the look of my face and me being blind they can move on, plenty to chose from out there. I am going to try and find crippled people since you are so sexy. That site you used seemed like a good one.

Leah said yes, I might put another ad in also. I do hope you and I can get together again soon. Sue moved around and took hold of Leah's big breast the moved in for a passionate kiss. They soon decided to head for bed and were quickly in each other's arms. After a short time Sue turned 180 degrees and had hold of Leah's legs. They were soon eating and sucking each other's pussy and clit and both came at the same time. Sue turned back around and they fell asleep.

They got up the next morning, took their last shower together and got dressed. They got packed and had the bellman come for the luggage. After Leah got things back in the car she went back in and they had breakfast in the coffee shop. Sue suggested they each make a list of things they would/should do to each other the next time. They were going to keep in touch by phone and fill each other in on their experiences. Sue paid the check and they headed to the van. After Leah pulled up at Sue's apartment they kissed goodbye and then Leah got Sue's bag and led Sue to the door.