Sue and Me Pt. 11

Story Info
The wet T-shirt contest.
2.2k words
4.59
9.8k
3
0

Part 11 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue called me and said she was thinking about entering a wet T-shirt contest, and wanted my help. We agreed that I'd go over and we'd talk about what she should wear and do. I hopped on the motorcycle and headed over to her place.

My first suggestion was to go and watch a wet T-shirt contest, so we knew what we were aiming for, but she decided to just wing it so she could go to one this evening, before she lost her nerve.

We decided the problem was girls stripping off more than the T-shirt, and she should be ready for a few levels of this. We went to her bedroom and opened her lingerie drawers. I suggested she strip off so we could figure out what she should wear.

She took off her clothes and sat there naked.

We selected her tiny white thong. She put that on, muttering about needing to shave. I suggested she not shave completely, just everything over the top of the thong so that people could see her pubic hair and imagine everything else.

She went to the bathroom and shaved the top of her landing strip to just below the top of her thong.

She came back and stood next to me. Over her thong went a pair of white boy shorts, then some black yoga pants over the top of those. I wasn't convinced that it was going to be easy to get out of the yoga pants and suggested a skirt, but was overruled.

We picked out a pair of flat soled knee high boots that looked good on her, then a white push-up bra that made her tits look enormous. Over that, of course, a plain white T-shirt.

I suggested she should practice sexy dancing, and stripping off the shirt, but she seemed to think she was good to go. She suggested we just get in the car and go. Um, OK.

We arrived at the strip club, and didn't have to pay the cover as Sue was going to be dancing. I found a place at the bar where I could watch the contest, and settled in with a Sprite to watch. Sue was shuttled backstage to sort out the contest.

It was mid-week, so there were only five contestants for the $100 prize, and maybe a hundred or so guys waiting to see the show.

The first girl out just looked tired and haggard. She was a brunette, and the bar tender poured the water over her chest. She took off her shirt, standing there in wet jeans and a bra, wiggling a bit dancing to the music. The crowd weren't that bothered about her, so there was a gentle round of applause, and she went over to the side of the stage to watch the rest of the show.

The second girl out was a younger brunette, and had a nice, fit physique, and a bubbly personality. Her wet shirt showed she wasn't wearing a bra, and when she took that off, her firm little tits stood out from a slender body. She was wearing a velcro skirt, which she tore off to reveal a black thong underneath, and she danced around the stage, sticking her butt out, and playing with her tits. The crowd loved her, and were calling for her to take her thong off. The music stopped and she headed over to stand next to contestant number one.

Sue was the third girl out, and I saw she'd taken off her boots and yoga pants. This was an interesting development. The bar tender poured the water over her chest, and she rubbed in like sun tan lotion, bringing the shirt up to her bra and letting it fall, teasing the crowd. They could also see her boy shorts, and everybody was calling out to show them her tits. The shirt came off, and she teased everybody with removing her bra. She slid the straps down her arms, and holding the cups to her tits, got a guy in the audience to unhook it. She removed the bra with a flourish, but kept her arm over her tits. She turned to the crowd, and put her hands behind her head, pulling her shoulders back. Her tits looked great, if a little saggy after the thinner girl before her. She was teasing the crowd with taking down her boy shorts as the song started to wind up, and dragged them down to her feet just as the music stopped, standing there in her white thong, wet through so you could make out her red pubic hair. The crowd went wild, and she went to stand with the other two girls.

The fourth girl out was a blonde with largeish tits. She took her shirt off as soon as it was wet, and danced around in her white bra and panties. The bra came off to cheers, and she had pretty large nipples, that she pulled up and away from her body to make her tits look a lot bigger. She teased the crowd with taking her panties off, pulling them down at the back and showing her butt crack, and bending at the waist and looking between her parted legs a lot. You could see that she was shaved through her panties, but there was no detail - she'd got the shirt off before they got soaked.

The last girl out was a stunning bleached blonde. She dumped the water over her chest herself, then immediately took her top off, throwing it out into the crowd. Her tits were amazing or fake, and I suspected the latter, as they didn't move as much as they should for being that big. She was wearing just a yellow thong and heels, and danced around teasing guys until she ripped the thong off, baring a tiny dark landing strip to the crowd. When the music stopped, it was pretty clear who'd won, and she went and stood with the others.

The bar tender called them up in reverse order, and the older woman was called first. She pulled her bra off, showing big, dark nipples, when she came forward to take a bow.

The younger brunette was called second, and stepped up to cheers from the crowd.

The bleached blonde was called third. It seems she was a dancer there, and everybody else knew she was a ringer. She stood there, naked, and bowed, her tits hardly moving.

Fourth was Sue - the bar tender called her up and mentioned her red pubic hair. She seemed awfully embarrassed, but took a bow, her tits dangling down from her chest.

The blonde won, and was called up last. They made a big show of giving her the $100, and she pulled her panties down a bit at the front to hoots and hollers, and everybody came down off the stage.

The older woman collected her things and left, seemingly by herself.

The younger brunette went to join her friends, still wearing just her thong, and there was a lot of screaming and cheering from that side of the room.

The blondes headed to the dressing rooms in the back, collecting their clothing from around the stage on the way past.

Sue came and joined me, again in just her thong. She gave me a big hug and a kiss, and was obviously very pleased with herself, and very turned on.

The music started, and the strippers started coming out and plying their trade - they were so much better at dancing than the amateurs were, but it all looked a little forced. At least Sue, the blonde and the brunette seemed to be having fun with it.

I ordered her a drink, and stood and listened to her babbling about how nervous she'd been, hanging on to me with her tits crushed in to my side as guys came up to congratulate her and try and cop a feel. She decided to go and collect her things from the stage, but her discarded clothing was already gone. The brunette was looking for her clothing too.

Sue came back over to me, hugged me, and told me she couldn't have done any of this without me. She went back to the dressing rooms to get her yoga pants.

She came back wearing her yoga pants and boots, and carrying her thong, boy shorts, bra and T-shirt clutched to her chest as they were still a little wet. It seems the blonde stripper had picked up all the clothes before the patrons stole everything as mementoes of their visit. I got up and we headed for the door, where the bouncer smiled and told us to come back, any time.

We walked across the parking lot, and threw the wet clothes in the trunk before getting in and driving back to her place. We pulled in and stopped in her parking space, and she asked me to go and get her clothes so she could get to her front door. I got out, went around to the trunk and grabbed her clothes. I then opened her door, wide, and helped her out, topless. She put her arm across her chest, locked the car, then scurried over to open her front door.

Once inside, I suggested it wasn't that late, so we could order a pizza and she dialed it in. She sat there topless in her yoga pants, and I went in to her bedroom and dug around in her lingerie drawer for a while. I came back and told her to strip off, then gave her red boy shorts to put on and wait for the delivery guy to show up. I put a twenty on her kitchen counter, then came over and put the hand cuffs I'd found on her, locking her hands behind her back. She was pretty nervous about this, and she claimed to have bought the cuffs as a joke, and had supposedly never used them.

I set up our phones for a video call, and hid hers away where I could see the whole kitchen, and turned off my camera and muted my microphone. We agreed to use our safe word, and I wouldn't intervene unless I heard it. When the door bell rang, she smiled at me, and was ready to run down the stairs to collect the pizza. I told her if the guy was cute, she should ask him to rub her tits, then peeked over the edge of the stairs to watch her open the door.

Sue had to back up to the door to unlock and open it, so couldn't see that the delivery guy was a girl until she turned around. I scurried off to the bedroom to watch what was going on with my phone, pressing record. She'd asked the girl to come in, and told her that her boyfriend had left her like this, but that there was money in the kitchen. The girl seemed to think it was funny, and followed her up the stairs and in to the kitchen.

Sue motioned at the money with her head, and said to keep the change.

The girl picked it up, and was about to go when Sue said quietly "would you like to rub my tits?"

"What?" said the girl.

"I'm to ask you if you want to rub my tits," Sue said, nervously, "but we were expecting a guy. I suppose I should still ask."

"OK," the girl said, and gently rubbed Sue's tits, pulling on her nipples, and lifting them away from her chest and dropping them again.

After a few minutes of this, Sue said "I've got an idea. How about you take my panties off."

"What?" said the girl.

"If you take my panties off," said Sue, "he'll find me here naked, and always wonder what happened. It's not like I could take them off by myself," she said, indicating the hand cuffs.

"Serves him right," said the girl, and knelt down to gently pull her panties down.

Sue stepped out of them, one leg at a time, carefully so as to not lose her balance.

"What should I do with them?" she asked. "Do you want me to take them?"

"Put them on the counter where you got the money," Sue said.

The girl put them on the counter, smoothing them flat onto the surface.

"There you go," she said. "This is fucking hot. If you ever get stuck like this again, and you don't want a guy to come, I'm Rachel. You can ask for me if I'm there."

The girl headed to the stairs, and down to the front door. I crept out of the bedroom to watch from the top of the stairs. The girl gave Sue a hug, then opened the door wide and left, leaving a naked Sue to struggle to get it shut and locked again.

She came up the stairs, flushed but obviously happy.

"Can you take these off me now?" she asked.

"Not yet," I said, and sat her down on the floor by her coffee table. I brought the pizza over, and we ate slice together, me feeding her, and licking up the few topping spills that landed on her tits. After we'd eaten that slice, I led her to her bedroom, still cuffed, and bent her over onto her bed.

I sat rubbing her butt gently. By now she was begging me to fuck her, so I undressed and slowly eased my dick into her, fucking her until we were both spent.

I took the cuffs off, and we cleaned up, then headed back to the living room to finish the pizza.