Sue and Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. I'll take good care of your sexual tension." Christopher replied. "You won't have any left when I finish with you. Your cunt will be so full of semen you'll think three or four men fucked you."

"I think I'd love that. I'm sure my cunt would be sopping wet by morning if I didn't get to wipe all the baby batter out of it. So now give me that long prick of yours and flood my cunt again." Sue replied.

Christopher crawled between her legs as Sue spread them wide apart. She pulled open her long cunt lips and guided his cock right to her vagina. "Now ease it inside me until it's all in.: she said.

Christopher obligingly slid his cock inside her cunt, inch by inch until all of it was embedded in her cunt. He pushed harder and felt the tip of her cervix against the tip of his prick.

"Oh you long motherfucker." Sue said. "You're all the way to my fucking cervix. Now I want you to give me a real good fucking and shoot your baby batter all over the inside of my wet cunt. Then I will piss on your cock while it is still in my fuck hole. Later on tonight I want you to fuck my pee hole.and blast a load of semen in it. I saw a video last week of a woman with a cock stuffed in her pee hole so I know it can be done. Now fuck me good with that prick of yours."

"I'll fuck your pee hole you sexy whore. I can't believe the five of you all love playing with anteater cocks like mine. It's fun to have women like you playing with my long foreskin and sucking my cock." Christopher said.

"Now fuck me good with that long slim prick of yours and fill me up with your seed. You know I'm too old to get pregnant so I want to be leaking out my cunt all night long. I may even decide to put on a pair of DK's and let them get soaking wet from your semen." she said.

Christopher thrust his long slim cock in and out of Sue's cunt about twenty times when he suddenly erupted and spewed his seed in her cunt.

"Oh you motherfucker, you've flooded me and I'll be leaking semen all day long. Now let me suck your cock and get all our juices off your cock. Then you can play with my clitoris and pee hole for a little bit and then I'll need to pee pee." Sue said. "You fucked me so good. I haven't had a fucking like that for at least five years. Now get your pecker up here so I can suck it clean and play with your foreskin The next time you fuck me, you're going to fuck my pee hole and shoot some semen in it too."

To be continued: