A Very Randy Promiscuous Widow Ch. 01

Story Info
Anything over 18 in skirt or trousers.
3.2k words
4.53
32.2k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Promiscuous and Horny Widow 01

Author's note: thanks, as always, to kenjisato. As with all of my stories, this is British with a very hairy pussy. I seem to like writing about mature women with a high sex drive, so here is another one.

**********

My name is Patricia--Pat, for short. I'm a 60-year-old, curvy-and-chubby, five-foot-seven-inch tall, mousy blonde with big tits--and a ridiculously hairy cunt. I'm ten years a widow. This is the story of the last decade of extreme horniness, and fucking anything over 18 years old, in trousers, leggings, skirt, etc. I've loved every minute of it, and hopefully, it will leave you wet or hard!

My husband and I had a great marriage. We lived all our married life in Penzance in Cornwall, where we raised three children. Our sex life was great, and we did it in lots of different positions--but never strayed away, and never did it with anyone else. Swinging wasn't the scene in Penzance. But from all my conversations with my female friends, our pleasure lasted a lot longer than all--bar one--of our couple friends.

I think that was partly to do with my hubby having the snip at 30, and me having female issues, which meant I couldn't conceive and would not have to go through menopause--so even as we got older, my sex drive didn't diminish. In fact, the night of my fiftieth birthday, we fucked for three hours in the living room, the kitchen, and our bedroom.

The next day, my husband was killed in a car accident--not his fault; some bastard, still drunk from the night before, hit him head on. The bastard died as well, but that didn't stop me hating him.

I was totally shattered. My children and sister were great, but it took me a year to begin to feel anything like carrying on.

As I did, my sex drive seemed to return. One night, I started to think about and remember our love and lovemaking, and before I knew it, I was touching myself. To my shock, I was wet and my clit was hard. I came quickly. We had often watched each other cum, so playing with myself was nothing unusual.

The next morning, I woke up randy again, and had another cum. Then, I started feeling guilty. I talked about it with Rachel, the one friend whose sex life had stayed as good as ours. She reassured me that it was great that I could feel something again, and to remember my husband. She also ventured that sex with someone else, might also be good just to remind me of how much I enjoyed it with my husband. I thought that was going a bit too far, but I took her advice to start watching and reading porn. That was something we had not done.

It turned out to be a revelation. Just minutes into my first film, one with a woman with a very hairy cunt being fucked by a young man, I had cum from my hand down my knickers. From then on, I watched it naked. I got a large-screen TV installed in my bedroom, and spent hours bringing myself off to films.

I soon wanted more than my fingers. I told Rachel, and she showed me her toys; there were vibrators galore. I was a bit embarrassed, but after trying one she loaned me, I was hooked. She took me to Anne Summers and I brought three different kinds.

What interested me was the porn I was watching. I started out for some reason, watching older chubby women with hairy pussies--like me--with younger men. Then I saw a film with two women and a man, where the two women ended up in a sixty-nine. I found this made me just as wet. As did another programme with an older woman seducing a 19-year-old girl. I realised I must have bisexual tendencies. I had never felt them before, but to be fair, I had never been exposed to sexual scenes with women loving women.

I also worked out what I didn't like. I wasn't massive on anal play, and definitely didn't do BDSM or control. A little light spanking got me juicy, as did a little being dominated and being dominant roleplay. But I was definitely not into submissiveness, with a collar, etc. I was also intrigued about being pissed on; it didn't outright turn me off, put it that way.

At the end of six months, after the first year, I was a permanently wet wreck. I had to go into the toilet at work into to make myself cum at least once a day. I worked part-time as a charity shop manager. My husband had left me very financially secure. I also spent more time than was sensible, checking out every man and woman I saw. I found that whether they were conventionally good looking or 'fit'--I hate that word--didn't seem to matter to me. Women and men who were chubby and fat didn't turn me off, as did women with facial hair or hairy legs. Blokes also didn't have to be 'Brad Pitt', or a walking advert for six-pack heaven. As long as they all had a cunt or a cock, I seemed attracted to them.

I still, though, had not gotten over that hurdle of feeling that having sex with someone else, would betray my husband. I was saying this again to Rachel, in her kitchen over coffee, one morning. I had spent the night fucking myself silly, but had woken up feeling that a bit of something was missing.

"You have to do it," Rachel said, quietly. "It will feel weird the first time, and you will feel a bit guilty, but Ken would not have wanted you to become a nun. He loved fucking you and knew you loved sex."

I sighed, still worried. "I know. If only I could ask him. I do sometimes feel angry at the bugger leaving me to think these things through."

Rachel laughed. "Silly cow! If he was here, you wouldn't have to think about this. You'd have just got out of bed with his cum running down your thighs."

I smiled at the memory. Quite often, Rachel had come round for coffee, not long after Ken had left for work, leaving his load inside me. One day, I absentmindedly let my robe fall open and Rachel whistled.

"Someone had fun this morning!"

I followed her gaze down. There was a streak of cum running down my left thigh. "Oh shit!" I said embarrassed, and pulled my robe shut.

"Don't worry hun! You are not the only one with a messy twat."

Without warning, Rachel pulled down her jogging bottoms and knickers. I had seen her twat before, so knew it was as hairy as mine. I had not, though, seen it ever like this. Her lips were gaping open, covered with a film of white, which was oozing out over her thighs.

"Rachel!" I shouted in shock, and then laughed. "You randy cow!"

"Pot calling the kettle," she laughed back.

We had always had open conversations about sex, so I suppose showing each other our just-fucked pussies, wasn't that strange. Our conversations got even more honest after that. once Once, we sat at her kitchen table, naked from the waist down, watching our respective husband's cum leaking from us.

"Would it help if you did it with someone you knew?"

Rachel's question brought me back to the present. "No!" was my instant, shocked reaction. "It has to be someone I don't know. The anonymity will help."

"Yes, I get that; especially if you are going to keep doing it. I just thought the first time will be so emotional, that someone you know would help you through that side of it."

There was something in Rachel's voice, that made me look into her eyes. They were full of care and sensitivity, and something else--a genuine love and wanting to help.

My mouth fell open with the realisation of what she was saying. We sat in silence for several minutes, staring intently at each other.

My mind was in turmoil. My best friend was saying she wanted to make love to me, to help me carry on making love. I couldn't get it straight in my head. My head's reaction was 'no!' I didn't make love to women, and if it went wrong, it would spoil our friendship forever.

And then my emotions spoke. "Bollocks! You get turned on by women fucking women. You're very probably bisexual. Rachel is your best friend. Best friends cope with anything. She wants to do this because she really cares for you."

The warm glow that accompanied these feelings brought a big smile to my face. Rachel saw it. She tentatively smiled back.

I got up and walked around to her side of the table. Reaching out, I took her hand and lifted her to her feet. I turned her to face me, and without hesitation, slid one arm around her waist and another on her back along her bra strap. My mouth came down on hers, and it wasn't just a friendly peck. My mouth was open and my tongue insisted on entering her mouth.

She responded eagerly.

"Take me to bed," I breathed huskily, when we broke for air.

"Oh my god!" was all she could say, looking as if the cat had got a hundred pints of cream. Then her face changed into a worried look. "Bollocks. I'm sorry, Pat, I can't."

I looked stunned, suddenly feeling confused and a bit angry. "You virtually asked me to bed a minute ago!" I said, an edge in to my voice.

"Oh shit," she said in response, a look of anguish on her face.

"I really do want to fuck you. But, Kev only went to work an hour ago and..." Her voice trailed off.

I computed what she said, then smiled. "So you've got a cunt full of cum. I've never had a creampie. Can't think of anyone better to have my first one with."

Rachel looked surprised then hugged me hard. "Fuck, do I want you!" She took my hand and thrust it down her knickers. Her bush was wet, not just damp.

My finger found its way into her opening and she groaned as I delved around. When I brought it out, it glistened with wetness and a bit of white. Looking straight at Rachel, I first sniffed then licked, then sucked it. "Fucking lovely!" I said, "Can I have more please?"

"Fuck, yes." She had her bottoms and knickers off in a second. She pulled her kitchen chair round from the table, and dropped onto it. She spread her legs wide. "No time like the present!" she laughed.

I laughed back and dropped to my knees. My first sight of a pussy that I was going to make love to was amazing. Her hair was every inch as thick and luscious as mine. A thick, treasure trail leading into a huge jungle of curls. Usually, like with mine, her cunt lips would be fully hidden, but because of her recent fucking and arousal, they were open and visible. They were thick and darkly red. She was so open, that her hole was clearly visible. It was glistening with both her and Kev's cum; there were bits and blobs of Kev's cum in her bush. Her clit was also out saying hello, at the top of her cleft. It was a pulsing ridge of flesh, fully exposed from her hub.

The thing that hit me most, though, was her smell. I had smelt my own aroused cunt, but this was something else. It was rich, dark, and musky with the faint odour of bleach--that must be Kev's cum. It was an intoxicating mixture. My own pussy gushed, as I breathed the scent in with several deep breaths.

"I like you liking my smell," she rasped back. "It fucking turns me on even more."

To make the point, she shoved two fingers up her cunt; the squelching noise was great.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she shouted, as she rubbed her clit along with her fingering.

"Oy!" I said, loudly. "That's my fucking job!"

I pried both hands away, and--gobbled, licked, and sucked my first cunt. I took to it like I was born to it. I suppose like all women, I know instinctively how I liked to be touched. Ken had learnt to be a great pussy eater, and I did to Rachel what Ken had done to me.

I varied the intensity and speed of my licking, and where I licked. I went from lips to bush to clit, and back again; sometimes, not going back in order. I raked my fingernails along her soft, inside-thigh flesh, and ran my fingertip along her lips and the entrance, before stabbing two fingers in quickly, then pulling them out.

After a couple of minutes, I went back with my fingers to do some slow, deep fingerfucking, while I gently sucked on her clit. Then I quickly tongued her treasure-trail, as I squeezed and fondled her arse.

When my mouth was on her opening, I got my fair share of her hubby's cum. It came out in small, thick droplets. It tasted surprisingly nice. A lot like Ken's, but a bit more salty. My first creampie certainly didn't put me off from wanting more!

All this time, Rachel was very vocal in telling me, she was enjoying it. Her noises were a mix of grunts, groans, and moans; together with a lot of Anglo-Saxon.

"Oh yes, fucking yes! Fucking hell, Joseph and Mary! Oh you, fucking cow!" were just some of her expressions.

Then, she suddenly grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard against her oven of a twat. "Oh make me cum; please, make me cum!"

I responded by sucking her clit hard, and reaching with my fingers for her G-spot. For a couple of minutes, I sucked, licked, and bit lightly, as I rubbed away. Then, it happened.

With a scream and a long moan, Rachel's body first went rigid, her cunt muscles clamping on my fingers, and then shook hard, as her orgasm racked her body. It lasted for at least a minute, before she collapsed, panting low in the chair, her legs spread akimbo.

It was several minutes before she spoke.

"Are you going to tell me that..." she panted hard, "...that was your first time!"

"It was." I smiled back, with a very wet face.

"Oh fucking shit! Fuck knows what you'll do to me with practise, but, oh fuck, do I want to find out!" It was another couple of minutes, before she rose shakily to her feet. She bent down and lifted me up. She licked my face clean of her cum, then smiled widely. "I'm going to fuck your head off," she breathed into my ear.

She led me by the hand into the living room. "I can't wait long enough to go upstairs," she said, and practically tore my clothes off. The instant my tits were bare, she had her mouth locked around one, while her fingers teased the other. Then the other got the same treatment.

When my trousers and knickers were down, she groaned staring at my cunt, "Oh that's fucking gorgeous," and buried her face in it.

She was very skilled, having had a bit more practise than me, definitely. I was very turned on, but I still came quicker than I thought I would, letting out a deep wail of pleasure.

She held me until I could walk. "Get on the couch, on your back, please," she asked.

As I did, I watched her go to a set of draws; where she pulled something out and turned around. She was holding a bright-blue dildo cock attached to a harness. I had seen strap-ons being used in the porn I watched.

I let out a gasp of pleasure. I took my hold of my knees, and pulled my legs back as wide as they could go. "Fuck me hard!" I asked, urgently.

Rachel grinned and got into the harness quickly. She knelt between my legs. "You ready, hun!"

"Oh fucking, hell yes!" I breathed. "Oh fuck, that's good!" and that was only Rachel rubbing the head up and down my lips and against my clit. "Oh yes, fuck me!" I cried out, as she gently eased the first part inside.

She went slowly, until I felt her bush against mine. "You okay, hun?" she asked, solicitously.

"Oh yes, very good," I gasped back, reaching for her arse to pull her harder into me. "Fuck me!"

"With pleasure," she said, and proceeded to do exactly that.

We moved together for the first few minutes building up a good steady pace. We kissed open mouthed, I stroked her back and bum, and moved my cunt in little movements. I knew she couldn't feel them, but they turned me on. She also varied her movements inside me, trying to rotate the cock and move it up and down. Then she stopped, so she could take hold of my ankles, to hold my legs even wider and further back. This meant she could go deeper, but a bit slower. Ken had done this to me and it was a position I loved.

"Oh yes, I love that. Ken was great at that. Be my next Ken!"

I had no idea why I said that, but suddenly I felt very emotional. From nowhere, tears began to flow, but they were tears of relief, as well as sadness.

"Oh shit. Are you all right, love?" Rachel said anxiously, stopping in mid-fuck, and wrapping her arms around me. This movement buried the cock deep inside.

"Oh yes," I said, with a gasp. "You were totally right. Fucking with you has made all the difference. I can fuck again and love it--and love Ken."

We kissed very tenderly and softly for a couple of minutes. Rachel didn't move at all. She was clearly waiting for a sign from me.

I gave it. "Fuck me from behind. I loved Ken doing that to me!"

She nodded enthusiastically.

I got into position and then remembered something from the porn films. "Smack my arse a little bit first!"

"Oh, you kinky cow," Rachel said, with a giggle.

The first slap was very soft.

"A bit harder please!" I urged.

She obliged.

"Oh yes, that's nice!" I exclaimed, and moaned a lot during the next six slaps, which got a bit harder each time. "Oh that was lovely!" I groaned. "Fuck me..."

I didn't finish the sentence, at least in words. My last expression was a shout, as Rachel did just that. Gripping my hips, she banged me hard and fast.

For the next few minutes, the living room was a noisy place. We were both giving it plenty verbally, interspersed with s groans and moans. There was a lot of wet squelching from me. Rachel had to take a couple of breathers, moving slowly as she caught her breath, and then came back hard,

"Oh, I'm going to cum!" I suddenly shouted.

"Go on your back. I want to kiss you when you do!" Rachel said, urgently.

We changed positions. Rachel put her arms around me, and clamped her mouth to mine. A minute later, I exploded all over her and into her mouth. Amazingly, she came seconds afterwards.

*****

And that dear reader was how I found my desire to fuck and be fucked again. Next time I'll tell you about my first real rediscovered cock!

_______________