Sue and the Light Blue Chevy Malibu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning in that hotel room, I understood.

When Sue broke that kiss, I thought she'd probably roll over on her back, but she didn't. She straddled me and then reached down for my cock.

"Just let me do this the first time", she whispered. "I need to do it this way."

I felt her stroking my now rigid cock gently for a while. Then, she raised up and I felt my cock head sliding between her soft, puffy lips. Sue rubbed it up and down a few times, then moved it back to her entrance. She eased down a little and I felt my cock slipping inside her a little.

She raised back up, stroked my cock head between her lips again, and then eased back down. My cock went in a little deeper than before, and Sue moaned when it pushed through a really snug spot. I think I probably moaned a little too. That snug spot was the damnedest thing I'd ever felt.

It took her two more tries before Sue shuddered and sank down over my length. Then, she took a deep breath and began lifting and then lowering her body over my cock. After half a dozen strokes, she pulled my hands to her breasts.

If Sue had kept doing that, I wouldn't have lasted long. The sensation of having my cock buried in her slippery, satin depths would have pushed me over the edge way too fast. She didn't though. She'd stroke herself over my cock for a few strokes, then lean down to kiss me. After that kiss, she'd raise back up and start stroking again.

I knew she was close when she started rubbing a finger between her lips as she stroked up and down on my cock. She was also starting to breathe harder, and once in a while, she'd gasp and hold her breath. A little later, she started rocking her hips at the end of each stroke. That pushed my cock a little deeper inside her, and she usually gasped then.

I felt her begin to shake a little and that did push me over the edge. On the next stroke, I raised my hips and pushed my cock inside Sue as far as it would go. She gasped, then murmured, "Don't stop, Bill." I couldn't have stopped if my life had depended on it.

Just as the first surge raced up my cock, Sue made a little cry and started humping my cock so fast I couldn't keep up with her. I just kept holding her breasts and ramming my cock up with each of the next two spurts. After the third splattered inside Sue, she cried out again and then fell down on my chest. She panted for a while and I felt little contractions massaging my cock.

When Sue was almost breathing normally, she giggled.

"Wow. I'd forgotten how that feels. I don't want it to end."

I stroked her back while I kissed her, then whispered, "Sue, I don't think I can let it end. Not now."

"Just because we had sex?"

"No, it's because I need you. I need you to stay with me."

Sue raised up then.

"You mean live together?"

I shook my head.

"No, that's not what I mean. I know this is pretty fast, but I mean being married."

She eased back on my chest and snuggled her cheek against mine.

"I'd like being married to you."

After taking a shower together and getting dressed, we checked out and headed for Tennessee. About three that afternoon, I drove into the drive of my parent's house. The traffic in Memphis had slowed us down by almost an hour.

Mom and Dad knew I was coming, and evidently had been watching the drive. I'd just gotten out of the car when Mom ran up and hugged me. Dad was slower and he just shook my hand, but I could tell he was happy to see me. They both looked a little shocked when I introduced them to Sue.

"Mom, Dad, this is Sue. I met her in El Paso, and as soon as I can find a job, she's going to be your daughter-in-law."

They were both looking at Sue, but not saying anything. Sue walked up to Mom and said, "Mrs. Houston, I know you don't know me or anything about me, but Bill's told me a lot about you and his dad. I promise you I'll take good care of your son. You will have to give me the recipe for your spaghetti sauce though. Every time we ate at an Italian restaurant, I heard about how your sauce was so much better than what the restaurant had."

Sue then turned to Dad.

"Bill's told me so much about you, about how you were in Germany during World War Two, and about how you met Mrs. Houston. I think Bill's a lot like you. I hope I can be the best daughter-in-law you ever hoped for."

Well, there's a lot to tell about the next forty years, but I won't go into much detail. Most of it would be pretty boring because it's the same story thousands of other guys lived when they got out of the Army.

Sue flew back to El Paso, put her house up for sale, and shipped everything she wanted to keep back to the house I rented while I was looking for a job. The job I landed was with an architectural firm in Nashville. We were married after I'd worked there a month. Sue found a job too. There was a marketing firm in the same building as the architectural firm, and they liked her experience and the recommendation from her supervisor at the Fort Bliss PX.

Mom and Dad both loved Sue from the start. I was their only child, so Sue became the daughter they never had. Every year, Mom arranged a birthday party for her and once she found out Sue liked German chocolate cake, that's what the birthday cake always was.

Mom and Dad are gone now, but Sue and I have our own family. Rick enlisted in the Army when he turned eighteen. I didn't like that much, but after four years and a tour in Iraq, he grew up a lot. He finished college four years after that and now works as an engineer for an auto company. He's married to Kristin and they've given us three grandkids, two girls and one boy.

Sharon graduated from high school and went to Junior College to study accounting. While there, she met a guy just out of the Navy and fell in love. Mark is a hard worker and a great guy. He learned electronics in the Navy and is now a technical manager for a robotics company in Knoxville. Sharon went on to get her CPA and has her own business. They have two kids, a boy and a girl.

We still have that light blue Chevy Malibu. When we needed a new car for her to drive, Sue said she wanted to keep the Malibu because it reminded her of how we met and the trip from El Paso to Whitehouse. Once the kids were out on their own, Sue and I needed something to do so I had the engine overhauled and had it repainted in the same original light blue. It's usually a big hit at the car shows we go to on some weekends. The rest of the time, it sits in the three-car garage attached to our house.

Well...most nights it just sits there, but once in a while, I'll be watching TV at about ten at night and my cell phone will chime. It'll be Sue.

"Hi, Sergeant Houston. I'm out here in my Malibu and I need to have sex with a soldier. I'm naked. Are you going to help me out?"